• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oct 09 PvP Smack Talk Thread - Enter at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTB earings of invisibility!

Oh snap my bad wrong thread.

What the.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what happens to a 2.0 Mage without his X-healers:

Thanks Aragorn, for keeping the other one busy...
As for Rowan...way to die to a stealther buddy!

Of course I died to a 10 man TB gank a few minutes later, but that's alright :D

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grey wolf, don't act like you killed anyone 1 v 1. There were about 15 SL, about 15 TB, and 3 of us. And tbh, everytime we casted a spell you smoke bombed.

You run in and nerve strike, and run away.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grey wolf, don't act like you killed anyone 1 v 1. There were about 15 SL, about 15 TB, and 3 of us. And tbh, everytime we casted a spell you smoke bombed.

You run in and nerve strike, and run away.
The time you died wasn't one vs one, hence my not posting it.

Rowan was however.

C

Chaosy

In the one vs 2.0?

Lol.

He is clearly up above a bit, fighting your guildmate... :hahaha:
Actually I'm pretty sure that guildmate was fighting two of you at once after they broke up off Rowan, and you chased Rowan down and hit him every time since he was still in stat loss.

If you consider that a one vs one, then you really need to learn how to count.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well Cutter, our 'awesomeness' comes from a long history of killing people just like yourself.

Don't ask how we are so good, ask yourself why you are not that good.

In short, step your game up.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I'm pretty sure that guildmate was fighting two of you at once after they broke up off Rowan, and you chased Rowan down and hit him every time since he was still in stat loss.

If you consider that a one vs one, then you really need to learn how to count.
Nope, it was just me vs Rowan. Aragorn was fighting Betsy.

Perhaps Rowan was preparing to gank Betsy before I showed up, I don't know...but nobody hit Rowan but me.

He was also not in stat loss. You are so embarrassed about dying to a stealther that you have to lie? :hahaha:

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well Cutter, our 'awesomeness' comes from a long history of killing people just like yourself.

Don't ask how we are so good, ask yourself why you are not that good.

In short, step your game up.
I don't get it. I don't ride one of those things, nor do I have a character actually named Cutter. In short, that is not me...

The only chars you might see me pvp on catskills with are Jim BO and my mage Vasco De Gamma who I rarely get on anymore.

Nice try though!

Besides, I do think you are good. I said in my first post on this thread (or one of them) how impressed I have been with your teamwork, but now you are just reaching.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't get it. I don't ride one of those things, nor do I have a character actually named Cutter. In short, that is not me...

The only chars you might see me pvp on catskills with are Jim BO and my mage Vasco De Gamma who I rarely get on anymore.

Nice try though!

Besides, I do think you are good. I said in my first post on this thread (or one of them) how impressed I have been with your teamwork, but now you are just reaching.
Wow dude, cut back on the narcissism. Not every post is directed at you. That post was directed at cutter.

But back to yesterday there wasn't a single 1v1 that took place. Between ur guild and tb there was about 30 ojs.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow dude, cut back on the narcissism. Not every post is directed at you. That post was directed at cutter.

But back to yesterday there wasn't a single 1v1 that took place. Between ur guild and tb there was about 30 ojs.
You posted a screenshot of a character in game named Cutter...most people know me as Cutter, even though I don't have a character named that.
I naturally assumed your post was directed towards me, since whoever plays that character named Cutter has not even posted in this thread to my knowledge.

And again...that is quite false to say there wasn't a single 1v1. As I said, nobody hit Rowan but me, and he was not in stat loss to my knowledge.

The time you died it was 2 or 3 of us that hit ya, so of course I did not even screenshot it.

p.s. The time I ran in nerve-striked you and ran off, I was just playing around, lol.

Btw, I was not in the NME vent so I can't say for certain, but I am pretty sure there was only a half dozen or so of us. I agree though, overall it was a pretty big cluster-**** between everyone there and all the faction guards.

C

Chaosy

Nice try though!

Unless you bought Cutter's account, last I remember Vasco De Gamma is Cutter. I could have remembered incorrectly, but I'm fairly positive about it. If it is the case, it would explain your failure to analyze a situation correctly and your horrid PvP ability.

As for Rowan, he was put in stat by the gate and came back to heal. If you bothered to run out every now and then instead of smoke bombing after your little nerve strike attempts, you would know this. When he was being chased by all of you, 20 min had not passed and he even stated he was still in stat.

Aragorn was not fighting Betsy.

Rowan is not me, and I have never died to you; so I fail to see how I have anything to be embarassed about.

Either get your facts straight or keep living in denial, but please don't act like you're any good when you're not. If you think you're that good, how about you try staying on screen and not smoke bombing everytime you see a spell cast?

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think Cutter (Grey wolf/Jimbo) has even played or had a character named Cutter in a LONG time.

There's at least two cutters on catskills, which are not the one posting here :x

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless you bought Cutter's account, last I remember Vasco De Gamma is Cutter. I could have remembered incorrectly, but I'm fairly positive about it. If it is the case, it would explain your failure to analyze a situation correctly and your horrid PvP ability.

As for Rowan, he was put in stat by the gate and came back to heal. If you bothered to run out every now and then instead of smoke bombing after your little nerve strike attempts, you would know this. When he was being chased by all of you, 20 min had not passed and he even stated he was still in stat.

Aragorn was not fighting Betsy.

Rowan is not me, and I have never died to you; so I fail to see how I have anything to be embarassed about.

Either get your facts straight or keep living in denial, but please don't act like you're any good when you're not. If you think you're that good, how about you try staying on screen and not smoke bombing everytime you see a spell cast?
You just don't get it...lol

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think Cutter (Grey wolf/Jimbo) has even played or had a character named Cutter in a LONG time.

There's at least two cutters on catskills, which are not the one posting here :x
Not since like I don't even know how many years. Since 2000 maybe?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
a grey wolf is known as Cutter, the old GM of DB4. Vasco De Gama and Jimbo Steed are him. He is in NME guild and SL faction.
There's a kid named Cutter in the TB faction. This is not the same person posting here.
I think there's another Cutter too but IDK who it is.
Not sure "our" "Cutter" (aka Jimbo Steed, Vasco De Gama, and a grey wolf) even has a Cutter character on any shard. He is just known by that name the same reason I am known by "Stully" (thanks a lot Nytstul...).

Hope this clears it up.
Carry on trashing each other!

C

Chaosy

You just don't get it...lol
No, I'm positive you're still in denial at your own inabilities.

The only time I have ever seen you kill anyone is in giant ganks, yet you attempt to screenshot such that you get a killshot on someone when no one else is on the screen.

If you're proud of that, by all means be proud; but please excuse me if I find you absolutely pathetic. I would give you props if you actually managed to achieve anything, but sadly you haven't.

On a side note, didn't you try to cross-shard to Atlantic a long time ago and within days had your grey wolf tail tucked between your legs running back to Catskills?

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No way! That's cool, since at least he doesn't bring as much shame to the name as you!
I dig the direct personal attacks. Coming from a UO Moderator it is especially cool. :bowdown:

In any case, nobody in your guild can beat me, be it one vs one on the field, or a duel, and it don't matter what template. "5x" mage duel me if you think you are good, ICQ me any time!

Till then I will continue posting screenshots of you and your cronies face down, and you will like it.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I'm positive you're still in denial at your own inabilities.

The only time I have ever seen you kill anyone is in giant ganks, yet you attempt to screenshot such that you get a killshot on someone when no one else is on the screen.

If you're proud of that, by all means be proud; but please excuse me if I find you absolutely pathetic. I would give you props if you actually managed to achieve anything, but sadly you haven't.

On a side note, didn't you try to cross-shard to Atlantic a long time ago and within days had your grey wolf tail tucked between your legs running back to Catskills?
Most of my screenshots are either one vs one, or me vs many. I rarely bother to take it, let alone post it otherwise.

Grey wolf is still on Atlantic. I didn't play for months before starting up on Cats again last week. As for "Tail between legs", I am pretty sure that within 2 weeks I was tops on the Atlantic factions points board on uo.com other than a few point holding characters.

As I said...we can duel any time, mage vs mage, necro vs necro, what ever you prefer. Put your "money" where your mouth is good sir. I have screenshots, and the punkte to back up my talk, do you?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You haven't earned the right to talk like a tough guy. You only come out and fight when NmE has 10+ on, otherwise, just like the rest of them you're hiding in the house or stealthing around waiting for a pop shot.

Play a real char in the field before you start puffing your chest up.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im turning my Cutter into a stealth archer. No more boots for you Cutter.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You haven't earned the right to talk like a tough guy. You only come out and fight when NmE has 10+ on, otherwise, just like the rest of them you're hiding in the house or stealthing around waiting for a pop shot.

Play a real char in the field before you start puffing your chest up.
Wrong.

I come out and fight when it's just me and Yew is filled with the TB zerg. I get kills one vs five and worse.

You on the other hand I have yet to even SEE unless you have your whole guild with you...I never see a 2.0 alone. Yes yes I know you are all "parry mages" and not set up for one vs one, but glass houses sir.

I will fight anyone, any where, no matter the odds.

Offer still stands for duels too, (mage vs mage) let me know if any of you are interested.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
That's not exactly true. Since I kicked all those emo boys out of our guild we rarely have 5 on at a time, much less 10.
It's more fun this way.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrong.

I come out and fight when it's just me and Yew is filled with the TB zerg. I get kills one vs five and worse.

I will fight anyone, any where, no matter the odds.

Offer still stands for duels too, (mage vs mage) let me know if any of you are interested.
Sorry dude, but I don't buy it.

Only time I see you is when there is a zerg happening, and even then it's a pop shot.

And I bet you would feel pretty tough dueling a bunch of 110 or 115 scrolled mages with 100 mana and 70 med. lol at that challenge man.

When you say "fight anyone, anywhere, no matter the odds", you really mean you'll stealth around no matter how many oranges there are, and occasionally you'll nerve/death but will immediately go back into hiding via smokebomb.

You on the other hand I have yet to even SEE unless you have your whole guild with you...I never see a 2.0 alone. Yes yes I know you are all "parry mages" and not set up for one vs one, but glass houses sir.

Looks like I'm alone and he's running in a house, which is standard operating procedure for Catskills natives.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry dude, but I don't buy it.

Only time I see you is when there is a zerg happening, and even then it's a pop shot.

And I bet you would feel pretty tough dueling a bunch of 110 or 115 scrolled mages with 100 mana and 70 med. lol at that challenge man.

When you say "fight anyone, anywhere, no matter the odds", you really mean you'll stealth around no matter how many oranges there are, and occasionally you'll nerve/death but will immediately go back into hiding via smokebomb.

Looks like I'm alone and he's running in a house, which is standard operating procedure for Catskills natives.

Okay, so when are we going to mage duel? We could do it on test center even...

BTW, why do you keep posting screenshots of people that have nothing to do with me when replying to one of my posts?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, he gets out and fights, however you will rarely ever see him on his mage, at least lately for me.

I am so sick of hiding pvp templates tbh. I don't think anyone actually "pvps" on Cats anymore =/

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, he gets out and fights, however you will rarely ever see him on his mage, at least lately for me.

I am so sick of hiding pvp templates tbh. I don't think anyone actually "pvps" on Cats anymore =/
I was on my mage last night for a bit actually. You are right though, it is rare.
I will always be happy to log on him though, to shut up some nobody who thinks he is a tough guy...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW, why do you keep posting screenshots of people that have nothing to do with me when replying to one of my posts?
Hey smart guy - you said "you never pvp without your whole guild", and that is a picture of me PvPing by myself.

I say you never pvp on anything but a ****ty pop shot no talent dexer, and that's all you post screenshots of (without a task bar lol).

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey smart guy - you said "you never pvp without your whole guild", and that is a picture of me PvPing by myself.

I say you never pvp on anything but a ****ty pop shot no talent dexer, and that's all you post screenshots of (without a task bar lol).
I said "I have never seen you..."

This "****ty pop shot no talent dexer" has managed to own several of your parry mages. =)

Offer still stands too. Pure mage duel, or field rules (or any rules you prefer) in an enclosed area...Catskills or test center.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This "****ty pop shot no talent dexer" has managed to own several of your parry mages. =)
You killed someone who was in stat loss while he was getting ganked, but you can continue your delusions.

You haven't proven yourself as a worthy mage to even merit me wasting my time dueling you. Once you're on my level you can challenge me.

C

CatLord

My apologies for jumping and going out of context... but I can't post this on the main boards...

Context: Cutter saying we bailed out when Leet was made... this is my first report to the Alliance.

"Report from JULY 08, DB4 breakup.

JULY 08:

DB4 lost many of their members... keeping some of the core unit.
A new guild was made by some of our friends that left DB4... L33T.
Then they allied NME.
And that is where we have a problem.
NME sent characters to join GRI.

When we had the Destard Happy Hour, a hour for the entire shard to spawn safely... didnt work.

This added to the fact that most GRI members that have pvpers in DB4 sent favorable reports to staying with DB4... ex: fighting honorably, no res killing, no bug use or exploits...

So it seems we're back to 2005 where we fought SX and we were the minority...

Personal Option:
I will help DB4 fight in Yew.
I will help DB4 defend.
I wont raid anyone till we compile a list of the above raiders.
I will honor each of my foes and respect them, while respected back.

All will come down to personal options that will change the future of Catskills...

If DB4 loses my guess is that the shard will be locked down again... freedom will be lost.
If they win... most will be the same with the honorable players that we find along the road joining us to spawn... safely and quietly.

So this ends with a question...

Should we explain this to GRI and the Alliance and try to do something?
Who will fight to keep our shard different from most shards where one guild stumps on everyone else?

Here we also have one guild managing most of Felluca... but unlike any other shard... they left a path all the way into New Haven... so newcomers can taste all of Ultima.

Edited by PitrGRI 7/18/2008 8:29 AM (Most Recent)"

Once again, sorry for jumping out of context... please carry on with the smack talking...

C

Chaosy

I dig the direct personal attacks. Coming from a UO Moderator it is especially cool. :bowdown:

In any case, nobody in your guild can beat me, be it one vs one on the field, or a duel, and it don't matter what template. "5x" mage duel me if you think you are good, ICQ me any time!

Till then I will continue posting screenshots of you and your cronies face down, and you will like it.
I dig your complete lack of knowledge for Stratics rules. You're taking this way too seriously. My "personal attack" was a reference to your PvP (in)ability despite your obvious unjustified pompous attitude. For the record, I know I am especially cool.

I'd be happy to field fight you, but everytime I've tried, you've ran away like a little girl being chased by a big bad wolf and either smoke bombed or stealth formed away.

As for Atlantic, you make it sound like being on the points leaderboard means anything. Just about anyone there would agree you couldn't make the cut and hid, just like you do on Jim Bo! Until you stop running and hiding, keep posting screenshots of "one vs one" pop shots at our members in statloss. I'm sure those make you feel real good inside.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dig your complete lack of knowledge for Stratics rules. You're taking this way too seriously. My "personal attack" was a reference to your PvP (in)ability despite your obvious unjustified pompous attitude. For the record, I know I am especially cool.
I am far superior at PVP to you or anyone in your guild.

I'd be happy to field fight you, but everytime I've tried, you've ran away like a little girl being chased by a big bad wolf and either smoke bombed or stealth formed away.
I run around when I am in yew by myself, and there are 5 of you with flamestrikes pre-casted...duh. I am sure you would prefer I stay on your screen so you can kill me, but that is not the way it works. :D

I would love a fight in an enclosed area, template vs. template. ICQ me any time and we can set it up. I take it you are (like Lynk, whose nonsense I am not even going to bother to respond to any more) afraid to mage duel, which I totally understand.

As for Atlantic, you make it sound like being on the points leaderboard means anything. Just about anyone there would agree you couldn't make the cut and hid, just like you do on Jim Bo! Until you stop running and hiding, keep posting screenshots of "one vs one" pop shots at our members in statloss. I'm sure those make you feel real good inside.
I suppose thats why every "major" guild on Atlantic tried to recruit me, because I suck so bad!

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My apologies for jumping and going out of context... but I can't post this on the main boards...

Context: Cutter saying we bailed out when Leet was made... this is my first report to the Alliance.

"Report from JULY 08, DB4 breakup.

JULY 08:

DB4 lost many of their members... keeping some of the core unit.
A new guild was made by some of our friends that left DB4... L33T.
Then they allied NME.
And that is where we have a problem.
NME sent characters to join GRI.

When we had the Destard Happy Hour, a hour for the entire shard to spawn safely... didnt work.

This added to the fact that most GRI members that have pvpers in DB4 sent favorable reports to staying with DB4... ex: fighting honorably, no res killing, no bug use or exploits...

So it seems we're back to 2005 where we fought SX and we were the minority...

Personal Option:
I will help DB4 fight in Yew.
I will help DB4 defend.
I wont raid anyone till we compile a list of the above raiders.
I will honor each of my foes and respect them, while respected back.

All will come down to personal options that will change the future of Catskills...

If DB4 loses my guess is that the shard will be locked down again... freedom will be lost.
If they win... most will be the same with the honorable players that we find along the road joining us to spawn... safely and quietly.

So this ends with a question...

Should we explain this to GRI and the Alliance and try to do something?
Who will fight to keep our shard different from most shards where one guild stumps on everyone else?

Here we also have one guild managing most of Felluca... but unlike any other shard... they left a path all the way into New Haven... so newcomers can taste all of Ultima.

Edited by PitrGRI 7/18/2008 8:29 AM (Most Recent)"

Once again, sorry for jumping out of context... please carry on with the smack talking...

You know my thoughts on what happened Pitr, and we have discussed it in the past too. We had GRi's back for 5+ years. Some of your "friends who left db4" were among those who had at times caused problems attacking GRI and forcing people to leave. I saw within a few weeks GRI members in some other guild (the pirate one I Think) inside the |337 house, and even allied with some of their guilds (I think it was SWAT but can't remember for certain) I know you sure as heck did not show up to help us ever, be it a raid or defense, even though we had consistently helped defend GRI spawns and events for some years. Soon as we no longer "held power", and needed some backup you all disappeared. That is how I (and most) see things as having gone down. Bear in mind I am talking about GRI, not the handful of individuals who were in GRI but also DB4. Some of them (including Zuckus, Stephan, Spert, and a few others I might be forgetting) Did continue to help us (or tried to at least). You Pitr did not, and nor did the vast majority of your members. You chose instead to ally the alt-guilds of |337, and turn your backs on us. Do not even TRY to deny the fact that within a couple weeks of the split or less, you (and yours) were inside the |337 house, in guilds allied with them (and against us) and attacking us in yew. Don't think that because it was your silly little RP characters that we didn't know who it was, lol.

I still consider you a friend Pitr, outside of the game and its politics, but don't think for a minute that a lot of people did not take notice of these events. Your loyalty (or lack thereof) was put on display for all to see. Heck, even some |337 members were more loyal and honest in that they actually icqed me and spoke with me personally about their decisions (some had no choice for various reasons). You on the other hand just flat out disappeared, and then even had characters you figured we didn't know was you or yours blatantly helping |337...

This is ancient history though, and should be left alone. I regret having brought it up on that other thread, but I could not resist when I saw you still politicking.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run around when I am in yew by myself, and there are 5 of you with flamestrikes pre-casted...duh. I am sure you would prefer I stay on your screen so you can kill me, but that is not the way it works. :D
You run away regardless of how many there are.

That is just 'what you do'. We've come to accept it, so should you.

Congratulations, your main character is a stealther.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You run away regardless of how many there are.

That is just 'what you do'. We've come to accept it, so should you.

Congratulations, your main character is a stealther.

My main character is actually a wrestle scribe mage, who you are apparently afraid to duel.

Running around on a stealther in Yew does not make him my main character, sorry. The fact that my stealther owns you is just laughable though.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
lol NME never sent members to join GRI what on EARTH are you talking about.

Oh and BTW I got "raided" twice last night by a FATE member. He even went grey attacking my blue.
Does the circle alliance raid or not?

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol NME never sent members to join GRI what on EARTH are you talking about.

Oh and BTW I got "raided" twice last night by a FATE member. He even went grey attacking my blue.
Does the circle alliance raid or not?
FATE might have been the guild they were helping |337 in, I can't remember for sure though. It was either FATE or one of their Pirate or other RP guilds.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My main character is actually a wrestle scribe mage, who you are apparently afraid to duel.

Running around on a stealther in Yew does not make him my main character, sorry. The fact that my stealther owns you is just laughable though.
Your main character is classified by being the character that you play the most. You admitted yourself that you don't play your mage. You also listed that you only play two characters. So.. if you rarely play your mage, what does that leave?

You'll never kill me on your mage or your dexer, unless I'm dismounted with 3 pets and 6 archers spamming AI and mortal.

And it's not that I'm afraid to duel, I really could care less to be honest. But the only reason you're offering a duel is because your lightnings will do 5 more damage than mine, and I'm on a ****ty suit with crap mana regen and hardly any stat increase. I have ****ty mana regen.

Basically, you are just trying to stack a fight. I play 4 shards, and sorry but Test Center is not one of them. If you *really* want to duel, you can come to great lakes and fight the only mage that I have that is built specifically for the ******** thing you call a duel.

So you can stop with your worthless challenges on catskills man, only fight you are going to get out of me is in the field so you can do your little smoke bomb thing on your main character, your stealther.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your main character is classified by being the character that you play the most. You admitted yourself that you don't play your mage. You also listed that you only play two characters. So.. if you rarely play your mage, what does that leave?

You'll never kill me on your mage or your dexer, unless I'm dismounted with 3 pets and 6 archers spamming AI and mortal.

And it's not that I'm afraid to duel, I really could care less to be honest. But the only reason you're offering a duel is because your lightnings will do 5 more damage than mine, and I'm on a ****ty suit with crap mana regen and hardly any stat increase. I have ****ty mana regen.

Basically, you are just trying to stack a fight. I play 4 shards, and sorry but Test Center is not one of them. If you *really* want to duel, you can come to great lakes and fight the only mage that I have that is built specifically for the ******** thing you call a duel.

So you can stop with your worthless challenges on catskills man, only fight you are going to get out of me is in the field so you can do your little smoke bomb thing on your main character, your stealther.
Before the duel I will soulstone off inscribe, and we can test our gear out. I will remove any extra SDI that makes my spells do more than yours, etc...so it's even. (or we can do test center like I said).

If you refuse I will know you are scared, and know you can't win. It's ok, not everyone has the same skill level, I realize that. Your area of expertise is your biting wit for wars on message boards, and not actually in game. I can respect that. Just don't talk like you are a bad-@** if you are not willing to back it up! :eek:

If you won't do a duel, we can do field rules, or which ever rules you prefer. I would prefer no pots but I suppose it's up to you, as long as it is in an enclosed area.

Status
Not open for further replies.