• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oct 09 PvP Smack Talk Thread - Enter at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zapatista

Just a summary of my three days on Cats:

JV: ****. All of them.
NmE: Quite good, even though I am on in the early afternoons and see them maybe an hour a day.
FWAP: ****, all they can do is paralyze and then let Silver Wolf die 4v1.

A special note to "Scuba Steve." Run, Dis arm, and mount up during a duel, and then fail to kill me. Clap.......Clap......

I'm done trashing, ciao.

H

Henry the Great

But the only reason you're offering a duel is because your lightnings will do 5 more damage than mine, and I'm on a ****ty suit with crap mana regen and hardly any stat increase. I have ****ty mana regen.

If you *really* want to duel, you can come to great lakes and fight the only mage that I have that is built specifically for the ******** thing you call a duel.
grumble...grumble...excuse...grumble...grumble...excuse...grumble...come duel me on a shard that you probably dont have a char on...grumble...grumble...excuse...grumble...grumble

You are pvping on Catskills so handle your business on Catskills and stop crying.

:stir:

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
grumble...grumble...excuse...grumble...grumble...excuse...grumble...come duel me on a shard that you probably dont have a char on...grumble...grumble...excuse...grumble...grumble

You are pvping on Catskills so handle your business on Catskills and stop crying.

Hey at least he asked for Great Lakes. Raul wanted to duel me on Drachenfels...:lol:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You a factor yet?

Z

Zapatista

Often the least important have the most unbiased and truthful opinions.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Often the least important have the most unbiased and truthful opinions.
You only say that because you are pretty low on the scale of importance and want people to think that your opinion matters.

Z

Zapatista

You only say that since you need to establish yourself as an "Important figure" to newcomers so as to upkeep your facade of being the tough guy.

Now, if you'd like to respond with the mandatory "duel me" or, better yet, the generic response of "stfu kid," I'd love to show you how and why you are an idiot.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You only say that since you need to establish yourself as an "Important figure" to newcomers so as to upkeep your facade of being the tough guy.

Now, if you'd like to respond with the mandatory "duel me" or, better yet, the generic response of "stfu kid," I'd love to show you how and why you are an idiot.
Allow me to translate for everyone.

Zapatista: Wow Lynk, you nailed me to a tee. I'm going to follow this admission of sucking with my 2nd year community college psych class evaluation (see above). I fully understand that you would literally destroy me in 60 seconds or less. Furthermore, I'd like everyone in the stratics community to take note as I personally attack Lynk directly. You, Lynk, are an Idiot. I may or may not realize that personal attacks directly violate the rules of conduct that I agreed to when creating my username. I also realize that Lynk knows that my personal attack is pretty weak, and he would never report a post because he knows that he is funnier than I am. PS - I enjoy making bowel movements.

Z

Zapatista

So through less-than-witty posts which are lengthy yet saying nothing, you are basically following the mandatory response number two.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So through less-than-witty posts which are lengthy yet saying nothing, you are basically following the mandatory response number two.
You need to step your game up if you're gonna try to board war.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would just like to extend thanks to NmE for the raid on despise this morning. Managed to get 3 kills before I was taken down by two of your mages. On foot.

*winks* Have a nice day.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would just like to extend thanks to NmE for the raid on despise this morning. Managed to get 3 kills before I was taken down by two of your mages. On foot.

*winks* Have a nice day.
Hehe

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
See I am just minding my own biznuz in Fel skara on my red mage. I am collecting those cool looking jack-o-punkins and getting my med up by casting the occasional EQ when no one is on screen... yes?
Blues come and go and I don't mess with 'em, they aren't staying around long enough to actually bother me and there's enough jack-o-punkins to go around anyways.
Then comes someone (name withheld but its one of the "shadows") in "the circle alliance" *laugh* who thinks hell I am gonna call for help and gank mean ole Flutter and take her jack-o-punkins!
Course everyone knows I am not the best mage... I can't do a gank very well on her at ALL (although I did last a while)... fortunately said jack-o-punkins are insured so they got poop! Har!
Let it be known that now The Circle Alliance has ruined it for everyone. NME will now be raiding the punkin patches in Fel on Catskills shard!
Beware!
Har!

H

Henry the Great

See I am just minding my own biznuz in Fel skara on my red mage. I am collecting those cool looking jack-o-punkins and getting my med up by casting the occasional EQ when no one is on screen... yes?
Blues come and go and I don't mess with 'em, they aren't staying around long enough to actually bother me and there's enough jack-o-punkins to go around anyways.
Then comes someone (name withheld but its one of the "shadows") in "the circle alliance" *laugh* who thinks hell I am gonna call for help and gank mean ole Flutter and take her jack-o-punkins!
Course everyone knows I am not the best mage... I can't do a gank very well on her at ALL (although I did last a while)... fortunately said jack-o-punkins are insured so they got poop! Har!
Let it be known that now The Circle Alliance has ruined it for everyone. NME will now be raiding the punkin patches in Fel on Catskills shard!
Beware!
Har!
Really? Are you really going to threaten people on this website? Please come get me and RUIN my time. I wish you and your crappy guild all the luck in the world.

Har! I can't wait to get my pumpkins and their Punkte.

:spider:

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
So your friendly hallo is an explosion? Then running after me? Then after revealing me and see that i hide again starting to eq? Actually i was just going to ask you how the hunting was going but you started to attack. OK that i could just left but since you started to attack i got some help and killed you.

C

CatLord

So your friendly hallo is an explosion? Then running after me? Then after revealing me and see that i hide again starting to eq? Actually i was just going to ask you how the hunting was going but you started to attack. OK that i could just left but since you started to attack i got some help and killed you.
You can join our TB alliance Dawn's Defenders but we have a non-raiding, pkk policy... or atttack them by yourself.

Like always, I suggest team work and mad ganks. :gee:

Want to know more?
http://www.uoforums.com/fate/64028-liberation-wars-fyi.html

H

Henry the Great

So here is the real story, I knew Flutter had to have something a little skewed. This is funny, it sounds to me like flutter got pwned by a non-PvPer that was just out looking for some pumpkins.

Then:
"Hey guys I got owned by a non-PvPer so start camping the pumpkin patch"

hahahahaha Toooooo Funny

POOR SPORT

:grouphug:

C

CatLord

Hey don't mess with her pvp skills... = fast typing on icq and yelling in vent.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Not sure who you are but I didn't attack anyone at the pumpkin patches until they attacked me first kiddo.(And I definitely never casted explosion lol) Now it's on like donkey kong!

I think I've got just about everyone in this thread on ignore that posts here now so IDK if I should bother. I do wonder why Catlord even posts in this thread since he doesn't pvp on this shard. I did hear some story he was spreading around about how I attacked Arwen first, which was amusing because Arwen wasn't even there, she died in Britian much later. Little uss bart'whatever attacked me bc I was red, or bc I am the ebil Flutter, either one... when he realized I was going to defend and not run he ran off and hid with half life and called whoever was on in FATE(or whatever the guild is now I can't keep up) to come gank me. The post I made above was just some tongue-in-cheek fun that I thought everyone would get a good laugh out of (hence terms like "jack-o-punkin") but, alas, I forget quite a few people who post in this thread aren't that bright. Anyhow, I got forwarded the mass ICQs and we all got a good laugh out of them. =)

Z

Zapatista

Condesending (Kiddo) posts will get you nowhere when trying to negotiate the truth.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I fully applaud the wonderful house hiding skills that (name starts with Cae, because im not into naming names) has. One magic arrow sends him running back the other way!

The fight, went as follows.

Magic arrow- he runs
Poison - He runs
He gets a blood oath off - stays for another second until, guess what, he sees me still hitting him and my health not taking much damage. Gotta love High hit regen. He runs again

Few moments later. An enemy faction of us both shows up. They "try" working together. He still runs. Other faction runs.

Oh and because I can name factions, it was Shadowlords and Minax. Hmm..well that tells you what guilds it was anyhow. Darn I guess. And I was doing so well.

Oh and because he was getting beaten by a roleplayer character...

*Directed at the person who fled the battlefield constantly, and without honor*

Thou art a most foul brigand, one who doth gather about himself those of the vilest nature in order to appear to the common man both powerful and important, while the masses know that thou art neither of these things.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Condesending (Kiddo) posts will get you nowhere when trying to negotiate the truth.
When I am in a position to care if you believe me or not I will let you know kiddo.
BTW any responses you give will come off as resentment for not being guilded into NME.

H

Henry the Great

I think I've got just about everyone in this thread on ignore that posts here now so IDK if I should bother.

The post I made above was just some tongue-in-cheek fun that I thought everyone would get a good laugh out of (hence terms like "jack-o-punkin")

I forget quite a few people who post in this thread aren't that bright.

Anyhow, I got forwarded the mass ICQs and we all got a good laugh out of them. =)
#1 An attempt to keep everyone on the thread from attacking her verbally. But we know it is a lie because she keeps responding to everyone’s posts.

#2 An attempt to look like the good guy while everyone else looks like the evil one. However, the fact she attacked an innocent player just trying to get a pumpkin makes her a real piece of work.

#3 An attempt to make herself look more superior than everyone who posts here. I can't go here because any comment I would make would be viewed as against the TOS.

#4 An attempt to make it look like she really doesn't care when in fact we all know she does care or she wouldn’t keep responding.

Get off the boards and come take my pumpkins I have 25 now waiting for you to kill me.

C

CatLord

I just got the report of the uss that was there...

She attacked him first... now this is getting funny.
The proverbial... fel player attacks tram player and gets smacked into a pulp...

I thought she was crying about being killed...
Instead, she is mad because she got owned...

PS: the uss character is the same player that we spent 8 hours pvping to get his boat back at marble... then someone came to our rescue with a boat filled with cadets... all mages and archers and killed all the reds. My point... his credibility > hers.

Z

Zapatista

I see my epic fail, and I raise you your pathetic attempt at being funny, illustrated by a picture which demonstrates your lack of mastery of the language you massacre. (Failing to massacre non-PvPers at a pumpkin field however.)

D

DPudding

I heard a rumor. Mind you....these things take on a life of their own....but this is what I've heard. Seems some angels are ready to revolt in heaven. I wonder when and where it'll happen?

Z

Zapatista

Sorry Flutter, but my posts was incomplete, it seems you named me a board warrior. Well, lets match my post count against yours in this "PvP thread" alone, and see what the result is, shall we?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I see my epic fail, and I raise you your pathetic attempt at being funny, illustrated by a picture which demonstrates your lack of mastery of the language you massacre. (Failing to massacre non-PvPers at a pumpkin field however.)
lol Something was lost in translation somewhere. Try again?

D

DPudding

Sometimes when I read remarks....I put a face with the post. I use this guy as the proxy more often than not on these boards. I wonder if he was a leet pvp'er?

Attachments

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Sorry Flutter, but my posts was incomplete, it seems you named me a board warrior. Well, lets match my post count against yours in this "PvP thread" alone, and see what the result is, shall we?
Yes I know I even outrank you in the board warrior department.
<-- Note Title
:gee:

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Ohh a kiddo! Woot I feel young.
But if I attacked you = entered the field you where at.
Then I did it first, I was coming in to the field for some friendly talk and you casted some spell, maybe not explosion but something.

I hid and showed again then you dropped it on me.

But if you feel like I attacked by getting close to you im very sorry and will never try to talk to you ever ingame anymore.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ohh a kiddo! Woot I feel young.
But if I attacked you = entered the field you where at.
Then I did it first, I was coming in to the field for some friendly talk and you casted some spell, maybe not explosion but something.

I hid and showed again then you dropped it on me.

But if you feel like I attacked by getting close to you im very sorry and will never try to talk to you ever ingame anymore.
lol I don't even know who you are. Are you the uss.bartwhatever guy that attacked me in Skara? You attacked me first dear I wasn't flagged at all... I even checked by using recall to make sure I hadn't flagged on you inadvertently. If you meant to or not you did attack me and initiate this whole mess. (I usually do not flag at all on my mage because I am not very good on her... this I have admitted to several times, why is it hard to understand?) Then calling for backup just made it all the worse. Flag on someone then get upset when they fight back so call for help? Really. OK. Not that I really mind. We got tired of killing the same ole spawners every day anyway. At least this is something new. But no I never casted on you until you flagged me. Even then you could have stealthed off quietly and gotten away lol instead you decided to declare some sort of war that your crew cannot win.

Status
Not open for further replies.