• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oct 09 PvP Smack Talk Thread - Enter at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Flutter, but my posts was incomplete, it seems you named me a board warrior. Well, lets match my post count against yours in this "PvP thread" alone, and see what the result is, shall we?
Lets just match her wit against yours, you lose. Flutter wins at UO and the boards, without fail.

You are as useful as a poop flavored sucker.

All hail Flutter.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, time and place. (And amount of Mils.)
I'm pretty broke on cats bit I'll throw up a mil. Out of town till friday but I'm down Friday night after 8pm central.

I'll do 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 for gold with you chump.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm pretty broke on cats bit I'll throw up a mil. Out of town till friday but I'm down Friday night after 8pm central.

I'll do 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 for gold with you chump.
Ill back you on Cats.

Z

Zapatista

Please, may I request an earlier time seeing as I am British, and 8PM would be.... 1 AM on a friday/saturday (I am usually not playing UO on weekends :) )

But a 2V2 should be fun, you and Flutter and I'll find a sparring partner. If you make it 5 mil It's be more worth my time to kill you and Flutter :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please, may I request an earlier time seeing as I am British, and 8PM would be.... 1 AM on a friday/saturday (I am usually not playing UO on weekends :) )

But a 2V2 should be fun, you and Flutter and I'll find a sparring partner. If you make it 5 mil It's be more worth my time to kill you and Flutter :)
Challenge accepted. Needs to be after 8 on weeknights, on weekends post 10pm CST.

H

Henry the Great

I'll duel you cupcake.
HAHAHAHAH

Lynk just lost to Cutter on the boards! Cutter asked for a duel and Link blew lots of smoke up his butt about how this is that and that is this. Lynk never took the duel.

NOW, Zap asks for a duel and Lynk jumped on it like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

Lynk if you were a smart man you would have jerked around with this request more so than you did Cutters, go get your check son.

:twak:

C

Chaosy

HAHAHAHAH

Lynk just lost to Cutter on the boards! Cutter asked for a duel and Link blew lots of smoke up his butt about how this is that and that is this. Lynk never took the duel.

Lynk if you were a smart man you would have jerked around with this request more so than you did Cutters, go get your check son.

Actually, I've been asking Lynk what the deal is with our duels we accepted.

Cutter hasn't ICQ'd him.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Stop using the Quote feature I have them on ignore for a reason!!!!

H

Henry the Great

Stop using the Quote feature I have them on ignore for a reason!!!!
I wonder if it is because he (Flutter) keeps getting verbally destroyed whenever he (Flutter) starts to lie about things that happen in UO.

:fight:

H

Henry the Great

Duels are a smoke screen over the real battlefield...
I dont think this is a true statement really. Dueling and field fighting both take differant skills, char set up and play style. Being good at one will help you do well with the other.

Too bad NME can't do either so they suck at everything.

:party:

C

Chaosy

I dont think this is a true statement really. Dueling and field fighting both take differant skills, char set up and play style. Being good at one will help you do well with the other.

Too bad NME can't do either so they suck at everything.

:party:
Actually I know some excellent field fighters who are horrible duelers and vice versa. Dueling really has no place in UO now, IMO.

I do agree that NmE can't do either, but I'll have to disagree they suck at everything. From what I see, they're pretty good hiders.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I know some excellent field fighters who are horrible duelers and vice versa. Dueling really has no place in UO now, IMO.

I do agree that NmE can't do either, but I'll have to disagree they suck at everything. From what I see, they're pretty good hiders.

We can duel any time.

The duel between me and Lynk never happened because we both agreed it was stupid since he was mostly 110's and such...

I would still be more than happy to duel either of you any time though :thumbup1:

I would also field fight you 1 vs 1 in an enclosed area...but I really prefer it to be no pots, apples, etc...

Either way you stand no chance, and should really just stop talking.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAHAHAH

I missed over this earlier...

This selective reading and interpretation needs to come to an end. I have Cutter on ICQ, we haven't been on at the same time to duel.

I've already admitted that with the template I choose to play I will more than likely lose to a wrestle scribe with a high mana pool and good mana regen. I'm ok with losing a duel. I don't believe that dueling proves much more than who practices more and who has better ping. Dueling is based on repetition, that's all.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I wonder if it is because he (Flutter) keeps getting verbally destroyed whenever he (Flutter) starts to lie about things that happen in UO.

:fight:
Wow, Flutter's a guy? Damn, the things you learn on message boards.
:mf_prop:

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well since Flutter dont remember anything of what happened at Skara fields Ill belive everythig SHE says will always be a lie. You did attack me on sight, then I dunno what you thought happened while you dropped poision fields all over the area.
But im certain you couldnt recall out and you didnt even try. Well you might have tried but you couldnt since you was flagged!
Actually you let another blue pass by a few mins later but then he wasnt you primary enemy which I seem to be.
Ill try to say hello next time I see you in fel but probably Ill get the usually greeting and getting attacked. Then you can tell us a new story about some random blue Uss'baatleb comes in and attacks your ego!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well since Flutter dont remember anything of what happened at Skara fields Ill belive everythig SHE says will always be a lie. You did attack me on sight, then I dunno what you thought happened while you dropped poision fields all over the area.
But im certain you couldnt recall out and you didnt even try. Well you might have tried but you couldnt since you was flagged!
Actually you let another blue pass by a few mins later but then he wasnt you primary enemy which I seem to be.
Ill try to say hello next time I see you in fel but probably Ill get the usually greeting and getting attacked. Then you can tell us a new story about some random blue Uss'baatleb comes in and attacks your ego!
Liar Liar Pants on Fire.

H

Henry the Great

Liar Liar Pants on Fire.
Well I believe Chrille more so than Flutter due to the fact he expanded the story about when he tried to raid us in despise and failed. Of course as far as flutter was concerned he was only having fun. Oh yea and something about we had 50 people or something I dont really remember. Flutter tells so many stories he can't keep them all straight.

Drink a beer, smoke a Cuban and chill out Flutter, life is good.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I believe Chrille more so than Flutter due to the fact he expanded the story about when he tried to raid us in despise and failed. Of course as far as flutter was concerned he was only having fun. Oh yea and something about we had 50 people or something I dont really remember. Flutter tells so many stories he can't keep them all straight.

Drink a beer, smoke a Cuban and chill out Flutter, life is good.

You are bad at pvp, and Flutter is the best GM ever! :gun:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
No more community spawns? FATE is in the "circle" isn't it?

C

CatLord

hum... Baracoon is up.
(that makes it past first level)

Happy Halloween.

C

CatLord

No more community spawns? FATE is in the "circle" isn't it?
Like always, you hide half of the story...

We are very careful... so we keep our #give the cheek twice# policy...

It is hard to trust those that did the above... even if they say they came to help...

We failed it with a TB character last night... but he got ressed and we apologised... *winks to T*

After DC got killed and before this Luna picture, we had a chat... it is kos between us.
He will try to find us and kill us whenever he can, we will try to kill him whenever we're doing a spawn and he shows up...

Again, no grey areas... no politics.

Just pvp and fun.

The obvious exception... public, community spawns... but again... look at what happened on the last one? Why should we forget it?

One Circle Alliance, What goes around comes around...

Z

Zapatista

I shall refer you to my earlier posts when Lynk said his times, and I stated that I am not on at like... 3 AM on a saturday morning. Now, if you guys would get on at a more agreeable time, then I'd be happy to easily kill you, and (Maybe, never seen him) kill Lynk.

Status
Not open for further replies.