• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 16 - numbers arnt everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nushpapa

Does it really matter what people do?... The world needs janitors for society to continue running. WE need bus drivers, butchers... u name it. As long as your not on the dole i don't think there is much you can say.

And i have to side with Que here regarding Pet... until you prove yourself and at least start your degree.. what ever ot may be you can't look down on others. Nothing is guarenteed in this life. For all you know you could be working for Que in the future lol. (not out of the possibility if some how he starts his own business and employs other janitors)

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooo the janitor turning roadie. What a career. 1 vs 1? Last time my brother owned you 4 or 5 to 1? Killed you several times before that screenie. You haven't actually killed me, except once when I was first on a necro back in OPK days with dp as I had never played the temp, then i killed you 5 times in 5 minutes. So don't rave about a few kills.
LOL its always some excuse, now your shifting it onto your brother! Priceless!

What i'm doing is the path of success and money. You will be poor, espicially with sound tech/janitor.
What your doing is the path to boredom. In fact, I cannot think of anything worse than sitting in an office all day doing mathematics. I guess if you find it exciting though, good for you.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Only difference is mine is a white, 1994 renegade.
LOL. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse.

And i have to side with Que here regarding Pet... until you prove yourself and at least start your degree.. what ever ot may be you can't look down on others. Nothing is guarenteed in this life.
Actually I can guarantee you that I am probably more respected than a janitor at the moment.

In fact, I cannot think of anything worse than sitting in an office all day doing mathematics
I can.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL its always some excuse, now your shifting it onto your brother! Priceless
i am unemployed usher, he is morri, u take a screenshot of EVERY kill u get, so search the few u have and you'll notice that there isn't any of morri. So it's not an excuse.

BTW run and pot more. Last duel we had i beat u 5-1, every time i fight u in the field u bolt and pot and still mostly die. You've now got me once in the field - well done, if i potted and ran like u were, i would of lived, instead i was more honorable and stayed on screen even tho my cure spell got disrupted like 5x.

What your doing is the path to boredom. In fact, I cannot think of anything worse than sitting in an office all day doing mathematics.
That's because u can barely talk, let alone count.

So you find cleaning a toilet bowl exciting and challenging, then again after a lawyer pushes out last nights chilli con carne, it's "challenging" cleaning the associated skid marks off, as they require some real elbow grease.

Does it really matter what people do?
YES. This world is very materialistic, sad but true.

The world needs janitors for society to continue running. WE need bus drivers, butchers... u
Sure, we do need idiots to forfill those jobs, but that doesn't mean us 'normal' people shouldn't look down on them. Cleaning is generally for refugees or someone who is semi ******** because they are below 80 IQ.

Sneaky has a serious speech impediment, when he talks everything just comes out in a mess. Even dragod and elwood are easier to comprehend than sneaky, and those 2 are as bogan as 'yous' can come.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Only difference is mine is a white, 1994 renegade.
My god, it can't get worse, he really is below 80 IQ Pet. You drive a 14 yr old "RENT-A-BOMB". Lol.

I think we have been going wrong with our arguement. A Janitor wouldn't understand what money is, hes happy earning minimum wage and enjoys renting his crappy unit/driving a 14 yr old bomb. Your a lost cause Sneaky.

"i'm de janitor"

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am unemployed usher, he is morri, u take a screenshot of EVERY kill u get, so search the few u have and you'll notice that there isn't any of morri. So it's not an excuse.

BTW run and pot more. Last duel we had i beat u 5-1, every time i fight u in the field u bolt and pot and still mostly die. You've now got me once in the field - well done, if i potted and ran like u were, i would of lived, instead i was more honorable and stayed on screen even tho my cure spell got disrupted like 5x.
You died. :sad3:

So you find cleaning a toilet bowl exciting and challenging, then again after a lawyer pushes out last nights chilli con carne, it's "challenging" cleaning the associated skid marks off, as they require some real elbow grease.
Do you have the memory of a gold fish? I already explained that I do not clean toilets.

Sneaky has a serious speech impediment, when he talks everything just comes out in a mess. Even dragod and elwood are easier to comprehend than sneaky, and those 2 are as bogan as 'yous' can come.
LOL, I do? What a joke! I'm sorry you can't understand me well enough, but I don't speak bogan/racist.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

My god, it can't get worse, he really is below 80 IQ Pet. You drive a 14 yr old "RENT-A-BOMB". Lol.

I think we have been going wrong with our arguement. A Janitor wouldn't understand what money is, hes happy earning minimum wage and enjoys renting his crappy unit/driving a 14 yr old bomb. Your a lost cause Sneaky.

"i'm de janitor"
LOL if I had of said I drove a Formula 1 car you would of said it was a bomb, hilarious. Ahh, well, I guess I should of known, you guys will make up any lie or excuse to try and win an argument. Morrigan.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse.
Like I said Pet, stick to the PvP talk, your wasting your time trying to compete with adults in life experience. Just take this as a life lesson and move on kid.

Actually I can guarantee you that I am probably more respected than a janitor at the moment.
You can't guarantee something 'probably'. You either guarantee something or you don't.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/guarantee

You mean, "I THINK I am probably more respected than a janitor at the moment"

You could of also said, "I can ALMOST guarantee..." which is probably closer to what you meant.

How you come up with that conclusion is another thing entirely, and is completely subjective. Considering you came up with it, forgive me for not taking your word for it? But if we are going on the respect you have on here or in game, then no, you have very little.

P

Paradox_

LOL, I do? What a joke! I'm sorry you can't understand me well enough, but I don't speak bogan/racist.
This is the funniest thing yet.

So you're associating bogans with racists? And you're associating PROFESSIONAL jobs with being bogans. Wait, who posted a picture of that piece of **** car? You want to come look at how we live, and tell us we are bogans? Bring it on.

And dont for a second say you arent racist. If you see a bunch of drunken aboriginals coming towards you, dont tell me you arent going to turn away or walk on the other side of the street. Thats racist.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sneaky why is it ******* can also be janitors, yet not professionals?

And your telling me you don't clean toilets, yet your 'chosen' profession is being a low-life 'janitor'? That's the bread and butter of the cleaner! be proud of it LOL.

And what part of this argument are we making up, cause im confused, when did a 94 renegade become something to be proud of? or a janitor a respectible career?

P

Paradox_

When he got the stain I left the other day.

Didnt think even bleach would get it off.

C

Coreyy

lol if a bunch of drunk people were coming at you ofcourse you'd walk on the other side of the street. Black, white or any type of race? They're still all capable of the same thing?

O

Ovrkill

ok the personal attacks are getting a bit rich, you all know the rules, so im going to lock this for a day or 3 and clean it out...

enough is enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.