• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 16 - numbers arnt everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No they offered ToC that.
It's all the same, you guys change guilds every 5 seconds anyway because of your ******** trammel politics.

Pet - "I love the rons more than you paradox"
Paradox - "No way I love the rons 100 times more than you pet"
Pet - "Well I love the rons 1 million times more than you paradox"
Paradox - "No wait, I love the rons 1 billion times... "
As opposed to:

Sneaky - "Derr"
Dragod - "Free of them are trying to kill me!"
Sneaky - "Derr wat dud u juz say den?"
Dragod - "FREE theres FREE people on me!"
Sneaky - "Derr duh POOP heheh POOP i said POOP"
And so on...

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA so true and funny.

I think its like this:

Sneaky: "UUUUUUHHHH DERRRR DDEEEEE RRRR"

Ron: "cmon boy you can bark (talk) cmon boy"

Sneaky: "uuuhhhhhh DERR WOOO WOOO URRR DERRR POOPOO WOOO WOWO

Ron" "cmon boy your almost there"

Sneaky" "uhhhh WOOF WOOF" (dog smiles)

Ron: "well done my slow witted animal"

Sneaky: *Logs off vent"

So Elwood what are "YOUS" up to? or do you have "TFREE" things to do before playing uo again, "YEAH BUT".

Hmm I think we need the tradie dictionary out again.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As opposed to the 'dictionary' of low-lifes and racism that you guys normally work off?
I thought that "low-lifes" are the uneducated idiots that throw their hands down toilets for a living, cause after all isn't it professionals (like myself) whos **** you scrub off and shine?

A

Amathist of PoC

I think you all should read the start of the thread again...and get back to talking about the game and art of pvp.

Real Life Personal Attacks will not be tolerated anywhere

Examples on the difference between Personal Attacks and Game Smack Talk:

Personal Attacks: Personal insults to get them annoyed and provoking them to attack you, such as "You're a fat housey."
Game Smack Talk: Smack talk is putting ones opinions out as to how bad they are and how they cannot pvp or duel; such as "Your shocking on a mage so you can only play overpowered templates."

Are factions still dead or quiet? And what is a good pvp template that will not cost the earth in gold to put together but stop many deaths? - if there is such one.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought that "low-lifes" are the uneducated idiots that throw their hands down toilets for a living, cause after all isn't it professionals (like myself) whos **** you scrub off and shine?
Correct.

A low-life is an Americanism for a person who is considered sub-standard by their community in general. Examples of people who are often called "lowlifes" are prostitutes, drug addicts, drug dealers, alcoholics, pimps, slumlords, and corrupt officials or authority figures.[1] It may be used in a more general sense to describe anyone not "living the high-life", such as persons with low incomes or who live in poor conditions (or anyone else perceived as "lazy" by the middle and upper class), but such usage is commonly seen as an indicator of classist elitism and unfounded prejudice.
I think you all should read the start of the thread again...and get back to talking about the game and art of pvp.
I think you should mind your own business and stop attempting to control the entire of Oceania's forum with your G rated crap. Oh and while your at it would you stop wasting my bandwidth, every letter you write is one WHOLE BYTE of my internet usage that is wasted.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are factions still dead or quiet?
Yes, basically. However, knowing whats coming in the next part of the event (next publish), trust me, that won't last long. Your all gonna want to be in a faction before to long.

And what is a good pvp template that will not cost the earth in gold to put together but stop many deaths? - if there is such one.
A dexer I guess, really depends on what sort of char you are wanting to play. As far as stopping deaths? Thats something you really shouldn't be worried to much about, one thing you must expect when your learning to PvP is to die a lot, its part of the process. Just as when your new to PvM your going to die a lot. Just get in there and have a go, and don't get disheartened when you die. Instead learn from your mistakes.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A low-life is an Americanism for a person who is considered sub-standard by their community in general.
Thanks Pet.

Everyone put their hands up who think racists are sub-standard people?

rofl

A

Amathist of PoC

I think you should mind your own business and stop attempting to control the entire of Oceania's forum with your G rated crap. Oh and while your at it would you stop wasting my bandwidth, every letter you write is one WHOLE BYTE of my internet usage that is wasted.
I pay my subscription fee, I play the game, I also registered myself for these forums and agreed to the ROC. I asked a pvp related question hence the post in the pvp thread. And while in the pvp thread I noticed the total dribble that was going on so commented - deal with it.

If you do not wish to read my posts don't I did not direct it directly at you. Did not even utter your name or look in your direction.

You will note I said the "Art of PVP" not the art of blowing alot of smoke and tooting my own horn.

Have a wonderful evening Fact I do so delight in your mentality.

A

Amathist of PoC

Are factions still dead or quiet?
Yes, basically. However, knowing whats coming in the next part of the event (next publish), trust me, that won't last long. Your all gonna want to be in a faction before to long.

Oh come on you cant give a spiel like that and not give full details - where did you read about next publish? I actually miss faction I did have some fun in them for a little while but it was too quiet in the end so I left.

And what is a good pvp template that will not cost the earth in gold to put together but stop many deaths? - if there is such one.
A dexer I guess, really depends on what sort of char you are wanting to play. As far as stopping deaths? Thats something you really shouldn't be worried to much about, one thing you must expect when your learning to PvP is to die a lot, its part of the process. Just as when your new to PvM your going to die a lot. Just get in there and have a go, and don't get disheartened when you die. Instead learn from your mistakes.
lol only reason I said stopping deaths is cause I am two hit wonder at present..one hit two hit I am dead as far as pvp goes, I would like to be a little more challenging for my oponent for both of our fun levels.

I did concider an archer/tamer as I like both those templates for PVM but have heard the umm shall we say ranting about them so was just curious what else was good.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Pet.

Everyone put their hands up who think racists are sub-standard people?

rofl
Thanks Sneaky.

Everyone put their hands up who think janitors are sub-standard people?

rofl

I pay my subscription fee, I play the game, I also registered myself for these forums and agreed to the ROC. I asked a pvp related question hence the post in the pvp thread. And while in the pvp thread I noticed the total dribble that was going on so commented - deal with it.
I pay my subscription fee, I play the game, I also registered myself for these forums and agreed to the ROC. I read a post relating to the pvp thread and hence replied to the post in the pvp thread. And while reading the post in the pvp thread I noticed the total dribble which was created by the person who made it, so commented - deal with it.

If you do not wish to read my posts don't I did not direct it directly at you. Did not even utter your name or look in your direction.
You directed it at me and several others... go on, try and disagree with me.

You will note I said the "Art of PVP" not the art of blowing alot of smoke
Where there is smoke there is fire...

E

Elwood

LOL Pet, you are what, 15/16? Your voice has barely broken, you've only just started to get hair in places you never had before, you go to school, you live at home still suckling from your parents teat.
I bet that you have never had any major responsibilities in life whatsoever like - a job (you would have never worked a day in your life), house/mortgage, kids, bills etc. You would never have had to save for your own car/boat/holiday/anything. You would have never had to defend yourself in a rl situation or stick up for someone while putting yourself at risk. I'm almost certain that you have had no experience with love/sex either.
Basically pet what i'm saying is that your a teenage kid who thinks he knows all but in reality he knows jack s**t. Until you have experienced any of the things above you have no right to insult someone about what they do for a living. Stick to the pvp s**t talk because your not qualified to make any comment on the rl stuff, it is WAAAAAAAAAYYY over your head.

Nighty night xx

A

Amathist of PoC

You directed it at me and several others... go on, try and disagree with me.

You will note I said the "Art of PVP" not the art of blowing alot of smoke
Where there is smoke there is fire...

I will disagree with you because you are not the center of the world incase you have not noticed...I was actually addressing the posts made by tramhater and Sneaky Que who where going each other as they where the last posts on the page I came to post on...had nothing to do with you hate to disappoint you but I can come into a thread and not look for your posts...seems you can not do the same.

As for the fire comment...serious that's the best you could do? I came here to actually talk about PVP more specifically factions. Not have a conversation with you about your ego and to listen to you stroke it, I know its hard to understand. But one day you will realize there are other things on peoples minds not just you.

Thank you to sneaky for actually having the class to answer me and to try and promote something positive about the player style. I wish more would do the same. Then perhaps PVP and factions would become more popular.

A

Amathist of PoC

Another pvp question - how do you think the flying ability of gargoyles will affect pvp when SA is launched?

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Sneaky.

Everyone put their hands up who think janitors are sub-standard people?

rofl
Wow Pet, it must of taken a long time to think that comeback up.

Tell me Pet, what do YOU do for a living?

Are you self employed? I am (contractor).

Can you rock up to work when ever you like, so long as its done with in the night? I can.

Do you have an employer/supervisor/ANYONE else with you looking over you while you work? I don't.

I'd be suprised if you could even match my LOWEST ($15) hourly rate of pay (I get payed different amounts depending on where I am working), let alone my next highest which is over 3 times that.

Oh, and for the record, I clean banks and offices, none of which have toilets (the toilets are located in the main buildings which are cleaned by body corporate).

I don't expect you to embarrass yourself and answer these with yours, but you might just want to think about that long and hard about that Pet.

Last I knew, you were working at Maccas. Hows that coming along?

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh come on you cant give a spiel like that and not give full details - where did you read about next publish? I actually miss faction I did have some fun in them for a little while but it was too quiet in the end so I left.
I'd love to answer your question, but by doing so I could be hypothetically breaking a non-disclosure agreement that I may or may not be under.

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=361

lol only reason I said stopping deaths is cause I am two hit wonder at present..one hit two hit I am dead as far as pvp goes, I would like to be a little more challenging for my oponent for both of our fun levels.

Well, you gotta look at why your dying so fast, its probably because you have a low resist somewhere. You need to try and get all your resists to 60. If you go out and fight with a low resist (say 40ish poison), PvPers will find it out quick, especially dexers with consecrate wep.

What is causing you to die so fast, I guess thats the question?

I did consider an archer/tamer as I like both those templates for PVM but have heard the umm shall we say ranting about them so was just curious what else was good.
Just ignore all that crap :p Make whatever you want. An archer is a very popular template for people to start PvPing with, I'd go with one of those over the tamer. If you already have one and know how to play it then it makes it a lot easier. You will want 120 archery as a must if you do not have it already.

Other than that, it comes down to your suit setup and wep selections etc, what are they like?

S

Septimus

Hey I can see one of my houses in that picture! How that has any impact on this thread is beyond me, just thought Id point it out :p

A

Amathist of PoC

I'd love to answer your question, but by doing so I could be hypothetically breaking a non-disclosure agreement that I may or may not be under.

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=361
OOO interesting - first I had heard of that - I was taking a break during that time. I shall wait with anticipation to end your teasing riddle.

Well, you gotta look at why your dying so fast, its probably because you have a low resist somewhere. You need to try and get all your resists to 60. If you go out and fight with a low resist (say 40ish poison), PvPers will find it out quick, especially dexers with consecrate wep.

What is causing you to die so fast, I guess thats the question?
no my resists are all high so its not that...I am assuming its a template flaw and most definatly my skill LOL - so to answer your question on what is making me die so fast ....them hitting me lol

Just ignore all that crap :p Make whatever you want. An archer is a very popular template for people to start PvPing with, I'd go with one of those over the tamer. If you already have one and know how to play it then it makes it a lot easier. You will want 120 archery as a must if you do not have it already.

Other than that, it comes down to your suit setup and wep selections etc, what are they like?
And thank you for the advice I shall ponder it some more, and think I will go archer or possibly archer/tamer if I feel like just being a pain in the butt.

Thanks Again Sneaky

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will disagree with you because you are not the center of the world incase you have not noticed...I was actually addressing the posts made by tramhater and Sneaky Que
kthxbye.

I'd be suprised if you could even match my LOWEST ($15) hourly rate of pay (I get payed different amounts depending on where I am working), let alone my next highest which is over 3 times that.
Actually, when I do work (rarely need to), it ranges from roughly $400 for 4 hours or $800 for 8 hours, depending on various things it can be triple that.

I could make over $15 an hour working at Safeway...

Bring on the excuses!
I can't see an insurance shot... this could be the same as when Avenger "claimed" to have killed rons 1v1 when everyone hid in fire duengon and he scrolled his journal up.

C

Coreyy

why the hell are yous arguing who makes what money? all of you look at any reason too start an argument with eachother, just go out fight in a proper duel and whoever wins wins? simple

E

Elwood

Yeah maybe they killed each other while duelling... from two screens away. No pet they died in a perfecting even 2v2 situation, ask them next time your in vent with them, they will admit it BUT they immediately blamed lag ROFL. Kind of like when you blamed lag for me killing you in that pvp tournament ages ago remember? Or when you duelled sneaky on wrong roof and he kicked your arse and you blamed lag again, mummy was downloading something downstairs I think you said at the time.

Oh, and just the other night you told your guildmates in vent that I killed you on my archer while you were typing (blatant lie). You were running from me and I was moving shot spamming you and I had ash on his archer attacking me too, so you actually died 1 (me) v 2 (you and ash). How did such an elite member of SSO die in a 1v2 situation??? I guess that you have such massive egos that you have to make all sorts of excuses when you die like the rons do.

The reason you don't see an insurance shot is because I don't normally take screenshots, but I knew how much it would incense the rons if I posted this after all their blabber about being so good so I loaded the screenshot utility and took the pics about a min later. Any other questions?

Actually, when I do work (rarely need to), it ranges from roughly $400 for 4 hours or $800 for 8 hours, depending on various things it can be triple that.
Of course you do buddy, of course you do...

A

Amathist of PoC

Whats that? You're both on dexers?

Just a curiosity question as I don't understand how it can be a fail if they killed them.....why does it matter what both of the template are? they pvped and they won...is that not the point?

Would it be different if they where both mages or one a mage and one a necro or one an archer and one a dexer or what ever combo?

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if you must know. We killed those 2 crappy dexers 3 times over and took their champ spawn at marble. Killed champ and got all scrolls. Maybe I should take screenies everytime I kill you 2vs2, oh wait my computer wouldn't be able to save them all.

Then fighting at marble we said we were lagging, which was true as our step brother was on you tube. My brother died because we were pausing out and i couldn't heal due to the lag spikes. Then I started to run when he died. How does a point and click dexer catch me, disarm me, and spam his hits next to me until I die when you don't lag? He doesn't... Simple maths really, but its great to see you take such pride in killing us with lame disarm dexers when we are pausing out. A 2 year old with minimal mouse control could achieve that.

After that we slaughtered them at BMG like lambs, were they had 5 including a dismounter.... Then Elwood cried all day how good him and disarm dexer were, well we offered them countless 2vs2 afterwards (despite them dieing 3 times over before) but they declined of course.

Thanks Robin and Elwood for the 120 bushido. Its also nice to see Robin only use a blue disarm dexer, he thinks its skill as well, lol.

FYI to above posts: $15 an hour is a joke. Pet isn't even 18, but i'm sure he could manage to find a simplistic job that offers such great benefits, lol.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elwood think about how we died just for a moment before you open your bogan sounding dragod equivalent mouth....

Do u really think robin would be able to get another hit off after disarming one of us if we wern't lagged? We're not stupid, whoever is disarmed is not going to stop moving and allow you to hit us again until re-armed unless we were dismounted (which we were not). I was the first to die, i got such bad lag when i got disarmed, i just got swabbed by gimp axe hits that i couldn't avoid and what 1 of your bow hits, yet previously when we were smoking u nubs, we would simply bolt around once disarmed making u harmless, not slow down and allow u to hit us.... And then my brother, think u both caught him when he bolted and disarmed/axe swabbed him.. think how could u do this if u can not catch people straight lining in open field usually? Anyways if you dexer nubs are so great and skillful, how come u couldn't take robins spawn back?

As for at mg, that was hilarious, u actually bought a dismounter 5v2 yet still continuously died. Was funny when i was fighting 'goliath blue axe nub' 1v1 (i don't call a dexer 1v1ing in the first place) all he'd do is bolt after 1 spell, at one stage i completely froze then was running at like 300-400 ping speed for 4 to 7 seconds, but he's such a coward and so tradie stupid that he decided to bolt from the 1 spell i got off and strangle. I thought i was totally screwed half the time vs him when i was pausing as he'd do 30 to 45 hp + fb disarm/crush axe hits, but he's so gutless he just runs with bandaids and still he eventually died too cause he back-tracked with bandaids lol.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your parents don't count Pet. I realize that your a kid and still at school, but thats kinda the point here. You are in no position to be commenting on other people's work situations.

I could make over $15 an hour working at Safeway...
I doubt it. Not as a checkout chick anyway (for those of you who don't speak Victorian, Safeway = Woolworths).

Stick to the PvP **** talk buddy, its what your best at.

I can't see an insurance shot... this could be the same as when Avenger "claimed" to have killed rons 1v1 when everyone hid in fire duengon and he scrolled his journal up.

Better?

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another pvp question - how do you think the flying ability of gargoyles will affect pvp when SA is launched?
It wont, the Devs stated in their town hall yesterday that 'dismounting' a gargoyle from flight will reduce them back to normal walking speed. The flight speed is the same as mounted speed, and will require time to 'enter' flight that is comparable to mounting a mount currently. So as long as they actually get that right and there are no bugs (hahaha yeh I know) it should be fine.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a curiosity question as I don't understand how it can be a fail if they killed them.....why does it matter what both of the template are? they pvped and they won...is that not the point?
It matters only because the Rons are embarrassed (obviously) from dying to "noob dexers." You of course make the inescapable point, regardless of the templates involved, they lost, and can't hack it.

Would it be different if they where both mages or one a mage and one a necro or one an archer and one a dexer or what ever combo?
Probably not, they will come up with another excuse for that too no doubt.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sneaky your comparing youself to a 16 yr old school kid with salaries, lol. I think the fact your arguing proves how pathetic your job really is.

Compare yourself to someone your own age (23), i.e me.

Sneaky: Part time janitor, no life asperations, works nightshift, cannot talk proper english. Thinks $15 is great and beats his chest about it over a 16 year old

Ron: Full-time senior accountant. Finished school, B Comm, Almost CA (1 exam and 1 subject off being full qualified). Will be a analyst in a IB or HF endf of 2009. Current charge out $180ph, this isn't much my mates charges $440 ph (FYI this is adelaide would be higher in Melb or Syd). Also work normal hours during the week at daytime.

You take a screenshot of every kill like its a treasure lol. How many times have you got owned sneaky? COUNTLESS, and you run with pots. Unlike you simpletons we don't care about taking every single picture. Maybe we should start showing you all house hiding with more numbers, lol. Any excuses?

A

Amathist of PoC

It wont, the Devs stated in their town hall yesterday that 'dismounting' a gargoyle from flight will reduce them back to normal walking speed. The flight speed is the same as mounted speed, and will require time to 'enter' flight that is comparable to mounting a mount currently. So as long as they actually get that right and there are no bugs (hahaha yeh I know) it should be fine.
I missed that yesterday, cool thanks. I just assumed they flew all the time I did not know about the "enter" flight bit.

A

Amathist of PoC

It matters only because the Rons are embarrassed (obviously) from dying to "noob dexers." You of course make the inescapable point, regardless of the templates involved, they lost, and can't hack it.

bahahahahahaha wasn't even trying to make a point was just being logical. To me its like someone beating you at chess and you saying "oh I had a headache" thats fine but you still lost better luck next time.

Probably not, they will come up with another excuse for that too no doubt.
LOL no, no excuses. They are too focussed on counting $$ and slaging off people's lives at the moment. They seem to actually only come to the pvp thread to insult people about non pvp related things...... not to actually talk about PVP unless its to say "I AM THE BEST YADDA YADDA YADDA".

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sneaky your comparing youself to a 16 yr old school kid with salaries, lol. I think the fact your arguing proves how pathetic your job really is.
No Ron, I'm making a point in the hope that Pet will realize how stupid he is for even trying to run the argument he is. I stated quite clearly that I did not expect him to tell us all his work details, and I dont expect him to.

Compare yourself to someone your own age (23), i.e me.
I'm actually 21, not 23.

Sneaky: Part time janitor, no life asperations, works nightshift, cannot talk proper english. Thinks $15 is great and beats his chest about it over a 16 year old
Sneaky: Shift worker, I have aspirations (just because I don't want to be an accountant does not mean I have no aspirations), work night shifts and day shifts (which is a good thing, your telling me you wouldnt like to rock up to your work whenever you like?), I speak English fine (and a little French), vous le morceau raciste de merde.

I was not the one who started attacking others about their jobs, Pet asked for it. Its not my fault he is a 16yo kid, perhaps he should remember that next time before opening his gob?

Yes we know you do people's taxes Ron, you have told us many times. Good for you, bad for whoevers money you are unfortunate enough to handle. Thats if you get ANY clients with your sup-par attitude towards life. It doesn't really matter how good you are at your job, nobody likes working with an ass.

LaundryBoy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ron: Full-time senior accountant. Finished school, B Comm, Almost CA (1 exam and 1 subject off being full qualified). Will be a analyst in a IB or HF endf of 2009. Current charge out $180ph, this isn't much my mates charges $440 ph (FYI this is adelaide would be higher in Melb or Syd). Also work normal hours during the week at daytime.
hrm..... your charge out rate doenst mean double whopper with cheese... you're on a salary, thats what you get paid for... the Partners in your firm get all the money you idiot....LOL
you think that the people who read these forums are all (as you quote) "Simpletons"..... you are a joke - a Snr Accountant...HAHAHA... a snr account at a big 4 works like a slave with their timesheets, charging out their hours every day so that their Partners of their division get all the money from the clients. nothing to be bragging about 23yr of boy..... many people have worked at big firms, charging their clients.... and your measly $180 hr is NOTHING to be bragging about....LOL

until you actually GET the jobs you are saying you want in the future, right now, you are just a sh1t kicker in a large firm..... pffft, senior accountant.... haha.. what a joke...

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your parents don't count Pet. I realize that your a kid and still at school, but thats kinda the point here. You are in no position to be commenting on other people's work situations.
Yes you are right, parents don't count...

Sneaky: Shift worker, I have aspirations

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pet can attack you all he wants. He could easily be a "low-life" and drop out of school and become a janitor. However he has ambitions, and a brain. I bet you find he does a B Com (finance or accounting majors) or a law degree. You know why? because its a gateway to a 1000 places, and means you understand how money works and is created. Bet they didn't teach that at janitor school? lol.

Accounting is not my ambition at all, its a gateway. Highest regarded business qualifications in the WORLD are your MBA and CA, i'll have both. I'm not a HR blockkeeper doing tax returns for mummys and daddys, lol. My charge out rate would mean a simple phone call = a loss, not to mention I would have quit in 2 seconds due to boredem. You don't need a degree or CA for that. I'm in audit and investment accounting, i.e fund accounting (financial accounting - GP accounts etc). My passion is the stockmarket, which I know a lot about (and have substantial amounts invested), and ill be leaving Aus to go to the US to be involved with a hedge fund of Investment bank. A hedge fund won't even look at you without a MBA or CA (CPA - GAA = CA in USA). As for "go to work when you want" you mean you can go anytime throughout the night. Wow, that completely sucks. Go to work at 3am for $15 an hour, lol.

Your ambitions probably consist of segregating toilet cleaning duties to your "apprentice". In all seriousness Sneaky you can't really do crap without some formal qualifications - a degree. However a simple degree isn't even enough nowadays. Only a few people in this forum are smart enough to understand this. Most people here are simple family folk, vote for labour, and drive a holden/ford. They would have no idea what "money" really is, and work for a wage their entire life. Sneaky you fall into this category, espicially after hearing your career, and then your VOICE. You know when someone is below 80IQ from simply talking to them -"URUU DEEERR UUHHH WOO WOOF".

A janitor arguing about money and jobs with an accountant, lol, goodluck idiot.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Laundry im not in big 4, my friends are and yes they are slaved. Their charge outs are $440 as seniors.

My salary is excellent, espicially for my age. But as I said i wont be an accountant, nor do wage slaves ever make cash. You do this for experience which you cannot obtain anywhere else.

Would you rather experience as an accountant getting a CA (paid for as well) or be a janitor working shifts at night?

FFS WHY AM I EVEN ARGUING THIS, LOL.

Its the hatred towards me which clouds your vision.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sense, lol. I think that made perfect sense.

I'm simply saying a Janitor is one of the lows of lows in soceity as a "profession". My point was that Pet could be a low life and easily become a janitor, he also wouldn't have a speech problem when he cleans that bowl and communicates it to the client. So he would easily attract more clients because he would seem more professional at "scrubbing those stains" (as the profession says it).

About 2 weeks ago in the paper they had best paying jobs.

1# - Doctor
2# - Accountant

Where was janitor? Hmm they must have been "asses" and left it off the list.

I think a Equity Trader or anything in the financial world is much better than the above 2 jobs, but there arn't a lot of them available in Australia. Although, again, you would have 0 clue to what i'm talking about. Hmm I would also have no clue how to clean a toilet (theres your only arguement).

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pet can attack you all he wants. He could easily be a "low-life" and drop out of school and become a janitor. However he has ambitions, and a brain. I bet you find he does a B Com (finance or accounting majors) or a law degree. You know why? because its a gateway to a 1000 places, and means you understand how money works and is created. Bet they didn't teach that at janitor school? lol.
It's also the gateway to a dull, boring, number crunching life. Enjoy.

The rest of your post just shows how little you know about me, which is not surprising since you only know me as Sneaky, the guy who pwns you 1v1. You don't know me.

My aspirations? Well for a start I'm moving to Byron Bay in a couple of months to study sound technology at one of the leading schools in the world. http://www.saebyronbay.com/

But of course you will find a way to try and convince us all that being a Tax man is more for filling than working on a live sound production. Good luck, idiot.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My aspirations? Well for a start I'm moving to Byron Bay in a couple of months to study sound technology at one of the leading schools in the world. http://www.saebyronbay.com/
Guyz i knu hwo tu plag da mike iin hole?

But of course you will find a way to try and convince us all that being a Tax man is more for filling than working on a live sound production. Good luck, idiot.
Enjoy driving a rent-a-bomb.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooo the janitor turning roadie. What a career. 1 vs 1? Last time my brother owned you 4 or 5 to 1? Killed you several times before that screenie. You haven't actually killed me, except once when I was first on a necro back in OPK days with dp as I had never played the temp, then i killed you 5 times in 5 minutes. So don't rave about a few kills.

What i'm doing is the path of success and money. You will be poor, espicially with sound tech/janitor.

Amathist you post to 90% of every post on stratics do you do anything else? I suggest you leave before I start posting FACTS directly from the picture thread. Your trammies may lie, but I am real and tell the truth. Hmm I think time on the computer may have a direction correlation with a particular picture thread.:gee:

A

Amathist of PoC

Amathist you post to 90% of every post on stratics do you do anything else? I suggest you leave before I start posting FACTS directly from the picture thread. Your trammies may lie, but I am real and tell the truth. Hmm I think time on the computer may have a direction correlation with a particular picture thread.:gee:
Firstly your threats and words mean nothing to me, I have nothing to hide and nothing to fear especially from you. Start attacking me on a personal level I know how to hit the report button and move on with my day.

As to the do I do anything else.......sure as heck do, I multi task and type fast and read fast so it does not take up all my day to post and play on the forums. Advantages of working for yourself and being a stay at home mum. Its amazing what you can do in a day if you have skills and can plan your time.

Now you can stop hating on me just because I do not let you play our trammie games and because I am now in your pvp thread talking more pvp then you have in the last couple of pages.

Do you actually play the game or is all your pvp now days meaningless dribble on the forums? I am still waiting for you to do the time peerless because you and your big man pvpers can solo it so fast.......yet when pushed on the topic your all ran away to talk about your jobs.......pffft.

Status
Not open for further replies.