• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 16 - numbers arnt everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ovrkill

OK, so we've had a chat to some PvPers who were worried that PvP didn't get a fair go on these boards. As a result, the moderators have agreed to allow this a PvP Thread to be stickied so it can serve as the home for PvP talk on this board. Contrary to what many believe, we both understand that PvP is an important part of UO and we're willing to work with you guys as long as you are willing to work with us.

We will allow smack talk, more so than normal threads that would likely have been locked on the forum however, please do not get carried away with it.

Now, this thread is aimed to give the 'PvPers' who wish to discuss PvP topics and smack talk a place to do so.

Real Life Personal Attacks will not be tolerated anywhere​

Examples on the difference between Personal Attacks and Game Smack Talk:

• Personal Attacks: Personal insults to get them annoyed and provoking them to attack you, such as "You're a fat housey."
  • Game Smack Talk: Smack talk is putting ones opinions out as to how bad they are and how they cannot pvp or duel; such as "Your shocking on a mage so you can only play overpowered templates."

Please note:​
This is your place to talk about PvP. Any other threads started outside of this one will be Moderated as harshly as all other threads. Best thing is to keep all PvP talk in here.

• Understand the difference between this thread and normal threads. Just cause you can talk smack in here, doesn't mean you can go to normal threads and do the same to non-PvPers there.

Why does Stratics not allow people to post those Cheating Players?​

The reasoning is very simple. In today's technological age, just about any screen shot, chat log, etc. can be faked quite easily. We are not a Court of Law. To accuse someone of cheating is an allegation that can only be proven in a Court of Law.

If we were to allow such allegations, we would be opening the door to allow scrupulous people to falsely accuse good players. It is our wish to protect innocent players from getting their reputations tarnished by such accusations. In Ultima Online, player names are not unique. So if I were to say, "Orvago is a duper!" I may be unintentionally ruining the reputation of another player with the same name. So, because of this we must disallow ALL accusations, whether you know them to be true or not.

So please refrain from making accusations of scamming, hacking, cheating, exploiting, and the like.

And lastly: If you can't handle the smack talk, don't come into this thread.

E

Ericge99

Ohh my. No one else has posted yet? ok, what can we say ...... thinks ..... cant come up with anything thats already been dribbled about. Ok I pass .... next.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My god, since when has Rikktor been beefed up?!? Seriously nutso! BTW Ron, trying to field me in when i got my greater draggy with me just aint ever going to work. Just had to walk away dude. Yeah i know... they arnt fair for pvp and all, but i didnt want to play.

E

Elwood

Welcome back pet. Lucky that the previous pvp threads have been deleted so people can't see all the posts you made ridiculing everyone who is still playing UO, how pvp was dead, the shard was dead, no skill left etc. Oh, and the one where you mentioned that you would never return. You might look pretty silly if those posts were still up...

D

Dain

I love how SSO seem to be outnumbering people aswel now.

SSO V Oceania isn't so bad when you have more numbers is it?

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back pet. Lucky that the previous pvp threads have been deleted so people can't see all the posts you made ridiculing everyone who is still playing UO, how pvp was dead, the shard was dead, no skill left etc. Oh, and the one where you mentioned that you would never return. You might look pretty silly if those posts were still up...
Actually PvP has gotten a lot more people since I left (credit to ToC for playing reds - sometimes), I didn't activate my account. As I explained before I am playing until september 18th (Warhammer's release date), I'm sharing this account with someone and will only play when they aren't on.

Last night in despise it was SSO vs about 6 or 7 TOC + 2 PP/3t and they got smashed, they had more numbers too.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Dain you're guild along with ToC are utter cowards.

SSO are the ONLY guild who fights when outnumbered. None of u other guids can stand death, and will generally only show with numbers. It is truely sad. We have 6 members total, less than your alliance, and way less than ToC, yet we are the ones on reds.

Furthermore we are the only guild who will spawn despise WHEN WE KNOW you other guilds are on, in the hope to spark pvp, hell we even tell u guys. The rest of u just spawn it when we're asleep OR before 5 pm during the week.

Dain remember last week when 5 to 6 of you blue crashed our 2 man despise spawn, when we had 1 red? We had to take counts on u nubs, which is really sad. (You still all died in the end, but it's pitiful u come purely to leech ps's as opposed to pvp - yet u claim you're there for the 'pvp').

E

Elwood

Actually we came back in with 5 and you guys had 5, and the 5 you had on, as you all keep telling us, are the best 5 mages on the shard so really you should wipe us out easily shouldn't you? Once you killed us you THEN fought 3t/pp on east bridge, I was watching, it wasn't like we all came in at the same time and outnumbered you at all.

Toc isn't fielding anymore than 5 or 6 a night now and that is not until late either, much to my dismay as I tried to raid a 4/5 man 3t/pp spawn at desert alone yesterday at around 6pmish. Still needed to bola me each time to get the kill even with 4 attacking me. Funny that these guys are some of the ones complaining about dismount ganks from ToC yet I have collected about 20 bolas from them in the last 2 weeks alone.

It is interesting how sso have gone from 2 now to 6. What was all that talk so long ago about how you are that good that two of you can rip through 10+ people no worries. Now you have even numbers, where is the challenge in that for you all? 5/6 of the best pvpers in game fighting together on an unpopulated shard... funny that for all your self confessed 'intelligence' you don't have the foresight to see what's going to happen...

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elwood, we have 6 now because cookie, pet/paradox (they share the acc) and heron have came back to uo. None of those 3 were playing when it was Drac, my bro and me returning and forming SSO. They were old OPK members who quit around about when we did, so we haven't recruited any existing players.

Maybe ToC should learn to fight without numbers or use something besides a xbow, then this wouldn't be an issue?

Yeah, the past couple of days 3T has been bolaing us too (except from gz), we dealt with it easily - INVIS. Oh i forgot, archers can't invis each other. ToC are the biggest dismounters by far tho.. u guys have what 4 active stealther dog dismounters? When it was just my bro, drac and me, we'd be fighting u guys and your dismount squad alone would equal or outnumber us u gutless roach.

And on numerous occassions drac, my bro and i tore through your meatshields when outnumbered 3 to 1, as we said before, the only kills u got/still get is dismount ganks.

BTW the 4v8 offer still stands.

E

Elwood

Same rot, different day. Talking to you is as painful as having your teeth pulled out at the dentist... I'd rather go to the dentist.

E

Elwood

SSO nice job on healing each other in gz tonight and not being able to be guard whacked. You only did it right at the end and then you all logged straight after. There were 4 people who witnessed it...

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SSO nice job on healing each other in gz tonight and not being able to be guard whacked. You only did it right at the end and then you all logged straight after. There were 4 people who witnessed it...
lol. That isn't possible unless the person being healed is a blue. You can heal a red in GZ then run out of range of guards and you won't get whacked, which is probably what they did, if you didn't know that.

W

Warlord III

Toc isn't fielding anymore than 5 or 6 a night now and that is not until late either, much to my dismay as I tried to raid a 4/5 man 3t/pp spawn at desert alone yesterday at around 6pmish. Still needed to bola me each time to get the kill even with 4 attacking me. Funny that these guys are some of the ones complaining about dismount ganks from ToC yet I have collected about 20 bolas from them in the last 2 weeks alone.

Oh .. right tho. 3T gonna doing the same tactics as what you guys like before. Btw we dont have any stealth archer at all.
You didn't try to raid, as i know that you were on blue and trying to attacking the boss.
As for JAKE from ToC ... when we were 2 men fighting SSO in despise the day before, 3 of you ToCers just escape to terr keep like rats. After i dead and Zolo ressing me at terr , you just res killing me lol ... what a nice pvp action you could do.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOLOLOLOL, thankyou Elwood.

Want me to explain it to you?

4 weak ToC gz ganking Heron who just return (very very crap atm). He went to kill one of you, he was redlined, cookie and my bro healed him in gz at end of screen with a last targ and bolted... You guys were so bloody slow they were completely out of your screen before you called guards, hence YOU WONT GET WHACKED. I assume you were all to slow because simpletons can only do 1 task - ie gank Hero in this instance. It took many seconds to realise to call guards. It wouldn't surprise me if you thought Hero "hack healed" at first. See we know this because we PLAY REDS.

I was the only one who didn't heal hero in gz. The moment he stepped out (which i assume you thought was gz) I healed him about 4 times before all 4 OF YOU SCATTERED back into gz. We then logged onto test centre on our stealth archers because you 4 and ASH were providing 0 entertainment. You guys got owned on reds and then sat in gz on 4 blues for 30 minutes. We had enough so went to test on our reds instant killing people with archers. Lol we do better than ToC on archers with 400 ping.

Its better to keep your mouth shut Elwood than confirm your a complete idiot and believe Partof the simpletons crap of "hacks". Accept victory and being pathetic instead of looking for a scapegoat (hacks).

E

Elwood

Btw we dont have any stealth archer at all.
No you use bolas instead.
After i dead and Zolo ressing me at terr , you just res killing me lol ... what a nice pvp action you could do.
If your silly enough to accept a res in the field with the enemy around, wel, you know the rest...

E

Elwood

Pet you can assume all you like but you weren't there.

Ron I was dead in the middle if it watching, I saw what happened, your full of s**t.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pet you can assume all you like but you weren't there.

Ron I was dead in the middle if it watching, I saw what happened, your full of s**t.
Ahh your turning into a hack accuser because you can't handle that people are good.

Again: There is no hack or exploit to heal someone in guards and not get whacked, however it is possible to heal someone in guards and then run off before they call guards - we do this all the time.

S

Septimus

No you use bolas instead.
If your silly enough to accept a res in the field with the enemy around, wel, you know the rest...
As for bolas. Well they are slow and you cant exactly run off and hide like a stealth archer, and what you dony like your own medicine?

As for lame res kills, Toc are the worst for it and why cause you cant get the kills iin the field without your numbers. Hell Elwood you got wishes to come help you kill my necropeacer who was on foot and has no med skill and no mana regen, I had to evade you kill spawn for mana fight you kill spawn for mana and still got away...on foot. That is truely disgraceful.

E

Elwood

As for bolas. Well they are slow and you cant exactly run off and hide like a stealth archer, and what you dony like your own medicine?

As for lame res kills, Toc are the worst for it and why cause you cant get the kills iin the field without your numbers. Hell Elwood you got wishes to come help you kill my necropeacer who was on foot and has no med skill and no mana regen, I had to evade you kill spawn for mana fight you kill spawn for mana and still got away...on foot. That is truely disgraceful.
It doesn't matter how slow they are bolas don't miss and it is a dismount none the less. My point was that everyone seems to think that toc are the only ones who dismount. The rons do it on p scroll burgular and their dismount tamers and they use lances and bolas on their mages, they did it last night. 3t use bolas in just about every fight now, approx 30 bolas i have in a chest from 3t fights. I got no problem with it just don't by hypocritical and whinge the next time you find yourself on your feet.

I have no idea who your necro peacer is or what situation it was that you speak of however I have no problem facing any of my characters up against yours. Your the one with excuses not me. Why don't you actually play a bit more instead of talking up big here.

I may die to the rons a fair bit but atleast i'm actually in game and in prime time. Where are you?

E

Elwood

Elwood go back to the top of the thread, read, try again.
Why don't you "try again" and read through my posts and show me where I actually accuse someone of cheating. As Pet pointed out reds healing reds in gz is legal is it not???

S

Septimus

It doesn't matter how slow they are bolas don't miss and it is a dismount none the less. My point was that everyone seems to think that toc are the only ones who dismount. The rons do it on p scroll burgular and their dismount tamers and they use lances and bolas on their mages, they did it last night. 3t use bolas in just about every fight now, approx 30 bolas i have in a chest from 3t fights. I got no problem with it just don't by hypocritical and whinge the next time you find yourself on your feet.

I have no idea who your necro peacer is or what situation it was that you speak of however I have no problem facing any of my characters up against yours. Your the one with excuses not me. Why don't you actually play a bit more instead of talking up big here.

I may die to the rons a fair bit but atleast i'm actually in game and in prime time. Where are you?
Well to be honest I have no idea about 3T using bolas etc, guilty as charged but as for rons using lances etc, means either they chose to get on foot or got dismounted and used it in return but I dont really know, if I had a spell channeling lance or club id probably carry one around.

Yeah unfortunatly I havent been on much in the last 2 weeks or so. Went on holidays and now back at work doing ridiculas amounts of OT. But doesnt sound like Im missing out on much, same old same old.

C

Coreyy

You guys are all lame... Why do you gotta complain about eachother on a freaking website? stop all the talk and just fight eachother??

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My point was that everyone seems to think that toc are the only ones who dismount. The rons do it on p scroll burgular and their dismount tamers and they use lances and bolas on their mages, they did it last night
Our point is we don't have players who exclusively use dismount, nor do we ever use it when we outnumber (like u guys) or do we rely upon it to get our only kills... The ONLY time we ever use tamers now is if we are solo and u guys have a whole bunch on. What's sad is the other night u were actually dieing to my pets when there was what 6 to 8 of u? i just don't get it how bad u guys are.

When we do it on pscroll, he has to jump off mount, and it's only because u guys won't fight, u just bolt the second 1 of u dies. As for our mages using lances LOL we generally use them when we get dismounted by your meatshields so we arm a lance.

As for the last couple of nights pvping... Wow u guys truely suck. The new OMG/ToC/PP/3T alliance is worse than ToC ever was! and do u know why? Because toc had dismounters! Seriously after 4 nights of outnumbering us and STILL unable to get a kill is hilarious - besides a few guard wacks, 1 res kill, and conan killing cookie in 3 hits. Seriously swallow your pride and recruit the meatshield pack - silk, taren, ashintare (whatever his name is) and eris, those 4 are your KEY MEMBERS, they weld your only power - heavy xbows!

Think what happened last night, you had 8 max at any given time:

- Held, dain, warlord, eve, janitor, hard yakka, elwood, and clog

vs our 5:

- Ron, ron, ron, pet, heron

and u got utterly smoked, no smoked actually is an understatement, you got demoralised! Not even a guard wack last night, just you guys dieing non-stop whenever you'd raid.

Atleast last night u would actually fight us - instead of house hiding and gz hugging with more numbers like the previous nights. Was funny when half of u would be in gz (the blues), the other half in your house (the house reds) vs the 3 rons - and you guys used to have the balls to abuse TC doing that.

Now think, SSO now has 7 members total (drac and cookies bro [irreg just returned] wern't on), so what the hell will our 7 do to you guys?? Seriously as i said before swallow your pride and recruit the rest of TOC, it's not like toc is going to attack you guys anyways, atleast make it easier to xheal/communicate with them by recruiting the trash.... Oh and also let marycrius/elite ya sort out their tram issues with lore, because like toc they will only attack us.

After all this, isn't it pretty obvious that OPK's power came from a few key members... without them, they mays well of thrown a KOV tag above their head.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
!

Think what happened last night, you had 8 max at any given time:

- Held, dain, warlord, eve, janitor, hard yakka, elwood, and clog

vs our 5:

- Ron, ron, ron, pet, heron

and u got utterly smoked, no smoked actually is an understatement, you got demoralised! Not even a guard wack last night, just you guys dieing non-stop whenever you'd raid.
I was embarrassed for them... There were stages when it was 2v5 and literally all they did was heal the coward who was running. I don't even know how we let Sneaky in our guild, it's quite obvious that we make people look good when they fight along side us... he was so horrible... went straight for despise entrance in a 3v3 and left his teammates to die (and he died while running).

What was worse was I was attacking eve in one of the 5v8 fights and he went STRAIGHT into terra keep as soon as I got him to half HP, left all of his team mates in despise and made it even harder for them to get a kill (let alone get someone below half HP).

E

Elwood

Our point is we don't have players who exclusively use dismount, nor do we ever use it when we outnumber (like u guys) or do we rely upon it to get our only kills...
Sorry but that is not true. You ALWAYS go for the dismount on p scroll, even when, at times, YOU have the numbers. You have dismounted me numerous times in 2 and 3 v me situations at bmg.
EXAMPLE 1 - What about the time I was fighting the guy who plays pets account at bmg recently and immediately as he was hurt he ran to the spot where p scroll was invised (obviously planned) so you could hit me with the dismount and then both gank me. This is the behaviour that you bag everyone else for yet your quite happy to do it when you feel like it. Could you be more hypocrytical?

EXAMPLE 2 - What about the time when i fought your dexxer (point and click or bakes beans can't remember which one) 1v1 in terra the other day. I fought you for quite a while, stayed on screen the whole time and I never called anyone else in yet you went for the dismount about 5 times during the fight. Now hang on, didn't you just say that you only use dismounts when you are outnumbered?
What the...?

The ONLY time we ever use tamers now is if we are solo and u guys have a whole bunch on.
But you still play one... And just for the record, I have never played a dismount tamer or any character that exclusively dismounts.

ps. What do you mean by "if we are solo"? Doesn't solo mean single/alone?

When we do it on pscroll, he has to jump off mount, and it's only because u guys won't fight,
No it's not, it's because you, like everyone else, wants to kill the enemy as quickly as possible to win the fight

E

Elwood

I was embarrassed for them... There were stages when it was 2v5 and literally all they did was heal the coward who was running. I don't even know how we let Sneaky in our guild, it's quite obvious that we make people look good when they fight along side us... he was so horrible... went straight for despise entrance in a 3v3 and left his teammates to die (and he died while running).

What was worse was I was attacking eve in one of the 5v8 fights and he went STRAIGHT into terra keep as soon as I got him to half HP, left all of his team mates in despise and made it even harder for them to get a kill (let alone get someone below half HP).
Well we can't argue with the fact we got smashed last night. What i'm still trying to get my head around though is the fact that your back playing this "dying game that is going nowhere on a dead shard with no player base and no skilled pvpers left." You said you would never return...
Oh wait, the rons came back (that in itself is funny when they bagged the hell out of EA for so long while playing their freeshards) so I guess you had no choice but to follow them.

Seriously, stop trying to be like the Rons pet, it's embarrassing. Even one of YOUR guild members commented to me in game last night how annoying he finds it.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You ALWAYS go for the dismount on p scroll
well when u sit in a house, and dump from it, what do you expect?

What about the time when i fought your dexxer (point and click or bakes beans can't remember which one) 1v1 in terra the other day
don't remember this, although point and click did kill your mage the other day in terra 1v1, i was going to come - as you're a 70's suit char so his hits did nothing, but he actually killed u (god knows how) before i came.

stayed on screen the whole time
this is where u begin to lose credit....

But you still play one... And just for the record, I have never played a dismount tamer or any character that exclusively dismounts.
u play a running bandaid archer, a running/potting/bandaid dp spammer, and a hp regen mage, who will run marathons instead of casting heal or helping guildmates.

ps. What do you mean by "if we are solo"? Doesn't solo mean single/alone?
I was the only SSO on for quite a while the other night... the Oceanian Mass Guild had what 8? So i decided to use a tamer. What's hilarious is u guys died to him with healers/rune beatle killers -how, oh dear god how when it got killed in a few hits by held...

Then i logged onto my necro mage, where ash n me teamed up, and owned u nubs in numerous fair fights.

No it's not, it's because you, like everyone else, wants to kill the enemy as quickly as possible to win the fight
i'm sorry elwood, but sitting in a house/gz and not coming out until u have dismount meatshields and 2x numbers, does not constitue 'fighting'.

Anyways elwood, any comments for how badly you guys have been dieing without your 4 dismounters?

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
. What i'm still trying to get my head around though is the fact that your back playing this "dying game that is going nowhere on a dead shard with no player base and no skilled pvpers left." You said you would never return...
Oh wait, the rons came back (that in itself is funny when they bagged the hell out of EA for so long while playing their freeshards) so I guess you had no choice but to follow them.

Seriously, stop trying to be like the Rons pet, it's embarrassing. Even one of YOUR guild members commented to me in game last night how annoying he finds it.
Way to deflect the topic of you getting owned. Anyway, the game won't ever "die" as in the servers shut down, however I considered the population of Oceania two months ago to be "dead" (around when I started playing AOC). I said I would never return provided AOC was good. Which it was for a couple of months.

The rons were pvping without me for months and had even tried convincing me to come back. I would never have reactivated my account and start playing, however I share this account. We have like 8 guild members... and I could guarantee you that you took it completely out of context or it was Heron.

September 18th I will be gone and playing Warhammer, UO is merely my "backup".

E

Elwood

Lol ron the only points worth replying to are:
1. my mage has the same hp reg as yours 2 from totem and 2 from crimson, you sound like a broken record with that rubbish.
2. I stayed on screen with 3 hit kill point and click the whole time in terra and he tried to dismount me five times, i even killed his swampy in the process but he mounted his ethy before i could disrupt him. Were you there to see it?
3. I have 70+ fire resist ONLY on my mage suit the rest are in the 60's, wrong again... If you want to talk about suits i'm not carrying a hci/dci/di/40+ hit spell/no negative war fork like you do and I haven't been potting like you guys do either - although this will change soon.
4. How often have I played either my archer or my dexxer in the last 3 months. At least i'm having a crack.
5. Lastly, and this is the best one. You teaming up with ash is perhaps the funniest thing I have seen in UO in my 3 and a half years of game play. But truely, its a perfect match, if ever there was someone that was SSO material it's ash LOL

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha Pet, you talk a lot of ****, but your NOTHING. Need Ron healing you, would of died many times, and then need Drac and Cookie to dump me in GZ.

Oh... and don't forget the dismount... 4v1? You guys are PATHETIC.

SSO = TC

E

Elwood

No pet I didn't deflect off topic, I answered your post, you just selectively left it out of the reply quote. Here it is again for you
Well we can't argue with the fact we got smashed last night.
It was the first sentence...

We have like 8 guild members... and I could guarantee you that you took it completely out of context or it was Heron.
And you would be wrong on both accounts. There were 3 others (non SSO) part of the conversation too.
You have a nice day now!

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, look, your idol Morri is reading the forums!!! She will be proud of you!

Go back to WoW (in your case AoC).

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol ron the only points worth replying to are:
1. my mage has the same hp reg as yours 2 from totem and 2 from crimson, you sound like a broken record with that rubbish.
2. I stayed on screen with 3 hit kill point and click the whole time in terra and he tried to dismount me five times, i even killed his swampy in the process but he mounted his ethy before i could disrupt him. Were you there to see it?
3. I have 70+ fire resist ONLY on my mage suit the rest are in the 60's, wrong again... If you want to talk about suits i'm not carrying a hci/dci/di/40+ hit spell/no negative war fork like you do and I haven't been potting like you guys do either - although this will change soon.
4. How often have I played either my archer or my dexxer in the last 3 months. At least i'm having a crack.
5. Lastly, and this is the best one. You teaming up with ash is perhaps the funniest thing I have seen in UO in my 3 and a half years of game play. But truely, its a perfect match, if ever there was someone that was SSO material it's ash LOL
1. yes exactly, u actually heal with 4 hp regen cause u run so much, funny isnt it

2. point and click can't 3 hit KO anyone with 60+ every resist, if on the other hand u had 40 poison, then yes 2x crushing and 1 norm hit would do it WITHOUT healing.

3. same as above

4. err your archer, every time u log in....

5. the funniest thing is how u mock ASH, at how bad he is, and that he doesn't even count as a number, yet me and him owned u newbs - lol.

E

Elwood

You've said it yourself actually when we were talking about the way ash plays a while back. I think your words were - even with his... well we won't go there... he was as harmless as a mongbat or something along those lines. Do you even remember half the stuff you say?

Ash is terrible, everyone knows it, he runs with whoever has the numbers or upper hand, he never flags on anyone, and he comes in and dumps on whoever is being ganked. I mean ash runs and recalls from me in a mage v mage fight, what does that tell you?

I can see though that he is your new best friend because he has helped you out a couple of times. Honestly as if you give a f**k about ash.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've said it yourself actually when we were talking about the way ash plays a while back. I think your words were - even with his... well we won't go there... he was as harmless as a mongbat or something along those lines. Do you even remember half the stuff you say?

Ash is terrible, everyone knows it, he runs with whoever has the numbers or upper hand, he never flags on anyone, and he comes in and dumps on whoever is being ganked. I mean ash runs and recalls from me in a mage v mage fight, what does that tell you?

I can see though that he is your new best friend because he has helped you out a couple of times. Honestly as if you give a f**k about ash.
i don't care about ash at all - no ****.

What im pointing out is that ASH totally sucks, yet still when it was him and me vs 2 to 3 of u at any given time we WON!!

I'm simply illustrating how bad u guys are.

C

Coreyy

Lore is a stupid noob and this whole oceania alliance? like who is there to fight 7 lil SSO hyprocrits... cmon?

E

Elwood

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I think Coreyy is "Oh Yeah You know it".
If so LOL at you...

C

Coreyy

and i didnt mean how he played was gimp.. just a gimp overall =]

Status
Not open for further replies.