• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

More Dear Toon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Granjell

Dear toons who are SF's and go in a mint or whatever with randoms - please do not limit yourself to secret chat. Maybe it's just me, but it's very hard to communicate team-wise with two toons who are barking and growling every second of every battle. When another toon says "I can't understand you" or "Use the Speedchat" we are just trying to communicate as best we can so that every one of us can have a good time in Toontown.

And - I don't understand why, when I said "I can't understand you" you replied "No Thank You." I don't care if you're having a private conversation, but just try to be polite and every now and then throw out a speedchat phrase to encourage us randoms trying to get through the mint with you. As it was, I was afraid you'd be some of those rude toons who run ahead and battle the supervisor or foreman, leaving the rest behind.

Am I thin-skinned here, or what?

S

Stubby

:popcorn:No, you are not thin skinned!! I was playing my dog, fancy, in the factory. Two were talking to each other and then me and another random. When we got to the warehouse portion you very politely just skipped thru the bots and let the two of us run up to fight the 4 cogs alone. One of you did eventually come back while one just looked on, blue dog. The blue dog never even lined up with us again and on the last silo you stood there and watched while I struggled after the others went sad. Eventually, I did too. Thanks a bunch.:gun:

Then, the same night, I was in a building with three randoms one of which a blue mouse. The you barely ever helped and as we battled wave after wave of cogs coming off the elevator on the top floor, you just stood there and paid no attention. I was the only one with tu, so guess what, I was the one that went sad.:fight:

H

Holocog

Ive had the same problem.... Its seems those toons who went with us into a mint were more interested in chatting than the mint. All the way through bark bark squeakity squeak quack qauck NONSTOP they were 3 sfs and I was by myself. I dont ususlly say Use the speedchat because i chat alot too but enough is enough. We even use the sppedchat when we need people to understand, maybe you should've gotten the conversation over with and talked LATER!:gun:

G

Granjell

Dear Toon Cat with the initals C S - thank you for my first OMG moment of the day when you joined my battle with two number crunchers in Cashbot HQ this morning. "Let's use Toonup" you said and I happily obliged because you only had one laff point. Little did I know that, not only were you not going to return the favor, you were going to bail on your next turn.... Thanks a Million! Happy to be of Service!!

You may be sorry to know that I survived the battle with 3 laff myself, and will now hunt you down and stink you unmercifully at every opportunity I find. And I encourage all my friends to do so as well.

F

Flippers

Ive had the same problem.... Its seems those toons who went with us into a mint were more interested in chatting than the mint. All the way through bark bark squeakity squeak quack qauck NONSTOP they were 3 sfs and I was by myself. I dont ususlly say Use the speedchat because i chat alot too but enough is enough. We even use the sppedchat when we need people to understand, maybe you should've gotten the conversation over with and talked LATER!:gun:
I dont mind as long as they use speedchat if they have special maneuvers planned and respond to my "Which way?" when we come to the 11s.

Or didnt. I hate the mint and dont go with randoms anymore. At most I have reduced myself to doing it with one or two friends in the coin unless there's a special circumstance.

H

Holocog

Dear 130 laff dog whos name escapes me, IT CONFUSES ME HOW YOU ALT F4ED OUT OF A CJ BECAUASE YOU NEEDED TO DRINK TEA, AKA DINNER. MY SF PROBABLY DIDNT X YOU BUT I PROBABLY WOULD!:rant2::rant2::rant2:

P

Pinky Pepperpow

i dont' really mind the chatting until it interfere's with me seeing the gags played. When I'm in a batle with 2 other sf's and a random I intentionally try to keep the chatting to a min. I'm a motor mouth so sometimes I forget and tlk a little too much (SOWWY!).

I also say to the random: SORRY! > USE THE SPEEDCHAT! > SORRY! > I'M HELPING A FRIEND! My intention is to let them know i'm only chatting to discuss the game and not to be rude or interrupt the playing. also don't want them to think I'm talking behind their backs.

I think it just plain old good ettiquitte to be polite to randoms and do unto them as you would have done to yourself...KWIM?

L

Little Sadie

I don't mind SF chat at all, even when I am the only random. Probably because my friends and I tend to talk a lot while playing the game. I was in a building with 2 sfs yesterday and a random came along. Well every time we talked we got the same old Use the Speedchat. Hello! We were talking and having fun. We weren't bothering him. He saw we were talking before we went into the building. I can see if it was a surprise that we didn't know each other but he saw us all talking while waiting for another friend. No matter how much we talk we still use speedchat too throughout the time we are with randoms so they feel included. I guess it just doesn't bother me so chat away while anyone is with me. LOL!

S

susan4633

dear ROYAL purple pig....
thanks so much for stinking me as we headed for the end of the da... it was so thoughtful of you to thank me for solving puzzles and wasting my train..when one of you triggered the skels....that had to be one of the worst da's i've ever been in... dropping a piano on a lured skel.. man there was so much bad about that run...i'm speechless...

F

Fangs McWolf

Thank you so much for making it near impossible to friend your tail so that I could gift you some stuff. Next time that someone tells you to stay, wait here, trust me, me too and other things, take the hint!

Sheesh.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I have to agree with Fangs with this one. I learned the hard way.

But then again I saw the light and it was glowing from the stratics website.

T

toontownhappy

Dear Yellow Cat,

Generally, when you have maxed sound and go into a bullion mint, it is a good idea to BRING sound gags of a higher level than aoogah, and only 2 aoogahs at that. Additionally, might I recommend using gags other than pixie dust, hypnogoggles, seltzer bottles, and fruit pies? It is hardly conducive to finishing the mint with everyone smiling when you have brought maxed gags (save for sound) and use nothing damaging above a level 4. I realize it is possible that you were on a dare of some sort, but if that were the case, you could at least SAY something!

Irritatedly yours,
Thunderhead

S

SSniffleslam

Dear Toon,

Please don't go into the bullion mint saying, "I only have a few minutes" right from the get go. If you only have a few minutes, do something else!!!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

DEAR MR HOLLYWOOD, ROBBER BARON, Etc.

Please DON'T get on the elevator in ANY BOSS battle with a short crew just to BUG out because you dont like the prize or the toon your fighting besides. THere are those of us that would like to become higher suits such as yourself. And some of us will remember that we were once low suited cogs that just wanted to win. If you dont like the card go into battle and waste it. At least finishing the battle will get you a higher level suit. If not it could benifit someone who will battle with you again in a mint or such. And that someone might be resentful and forget you need a toon up. You never know. Someone might be writing names down just for such reasons.

LIKE I SAID REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!:cursing:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just pretend you don't know me while I vent this ****!

OMG I just spent the last 35 minutes, heck it was almost 40 minutes after the CEO trying to get into a simple 3 Hole golf course. I searched almost every green district to finally find some people in Summit and Nuttywood. WTF are you ****ing toons doing there? You are like 1 laff out of 15 laff points and you think you need to go ****ing golf?! When I finally did find some ok people to go with, you had the 25 laff toon who had to make the shuffle process! I finally gave up after being fed up with the noob ****! I'm sick of it! Get the **** outta there! WHY WOULD YOU GO WITH 15 laff and crap gags? WHY? You actually think you're going to live. Even if you had someone with toonup, it would take you over an hour to get through that! HUH? WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THAT? Then their is me the simple dude who just needs a nice easy golf course with some sane people who just want the same. I understand these are probably kids who are in it for the "ZOMG11! I neez tu gulf cuz itss soo much funn1!1" factor, but gosh darnit! Every district, except River, couldn't get there, had these toons. Go play with your Malibu Stacy Doll and enjoy your childhood!! :cursing: I'm sorry for the censorship, but you should hear me in RL.
</end venting>

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

Just pretend you don't know me while I vent this ****!

OMG I just spent the last 35 minutes, heck it was almost 40 minutes after the CEO trying to get into a simple 3 Hole golf course. I searched almost every green district to finally find some people in Summit and Nuttywood. WTF are you ****ing toons doing there? You are like 1 laff out of 15 laff points and you think you need to go ****ing golf?! When I finally did find some ok people to go with, you had the 25 laff toon who had to make the shuffle process! I finally gave up after being fed up with the noob ****! I'm sick of it! Get the **** outta there! WHY WOULD YOU GO WITH 15 laff and crap gags? WHY? You actually think you're going to live. Even if you had someone with toonup, it would take you over an hour to get through that! HUH? WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THAT? Then their is me the simple dude who just needs a nice easy golf course with some sane people who just want the same. I understand these are probably kids who are in it for the "ZOMG11! I neez tu gulf cuz itss soo much funn1!1" factor, but gosh darnit! Every district, except River, couldn't get there, had these toons. Go play with your Malibu Stacy Doll and enjoy your childhood!! :cursing: I'm sorry for the censorship, but you should hear me in RL.
</end venting>
Rough day ehh?

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was going awesome until that point. I've since calmed down..still irritates me, but I've moved on with my life! :blushing:

F

Flippers

hey i'm always good for that - a blue district - twosies - 15 min - i think you come out ahead right?

S

SSniffleslam

Haha...I love it...Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh at your venting...It's good to know I'm not the only one who feels that way sometimes. I gave up this afternoon and just did buildings to get my options (but I only needed 200 or so...) Hey, on a good note, I think I've made you about a dollar so far!!!:danceb:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Yeah Elga, I feel your pain. We were totally rained out camping night before last and my husband went to dry the bedding and clothes and I took the kids to McDonald's (it was still pouring outside). I was there for 1 1/2 hours and thought I could at least get 2 suit parts while I was waiting. I tried multiple districts and after wasting 1 1/2 hours, I came out with ZERO suit parts!!! (and I tried River too, how do these toons even get into river???) There was the 15 laff people, the 45 laff people who had no gags, and the occaisional 100 plus toon just trying to golf!!! By the time I left I was so frustrated I decided that I don't care if Precious ever gets her suit parts!!! I am over that now but man!!! I really cant wait for school to start!! If anyone can help me just get even one or 2 parts I will be soooo thankful!!!

B

Beachmom321

Yeah Elga, I feel your pain. We were totally rained out camping night before last and my husband went to dry the bedding and clothes and I took the kids to McDonald's (it was still pouring outside). I was there for 1 1/2 hours and thought I could at least get 2 suit parts while I was waiting. I tried multiple districts and after wasting 1 1/2 hours, I came out with ZERO suit parts!!! (and I tried River too, how do these toons even get into river???) There was the 15 laff people, the 45 laff people who had no gags, and the occaisional 100 plus toon just trying to golf!!! By the time I left I was so frustrated I decided that I don't care if Precious ever gets her suit parts!!! I am over that now but man!!! I really cant wait for school to start!! If anyone can help me just get even one or 2 parts I will be soooo thankful!!!
I would be more than happy to help you because I know how frustrating it can be. PM me a code and we'll go from there.

F

Flippers

Hey stupid black cat...

I dont care if you have a pun name or that your laff is over 120.

To carry maxed trap and not use it on the 12 holly and bring out a cloud is inviting an attack, especially when you carried the most gags on our side. To not listen to the small toon, who know their limitations, and mock them openly for asking to do sound more than goes against the CCG guidelines. You think I'm new? You're an idiot who thinks laff matters over experience. Maybe you shouldn't think like a robot and stop stinking toons who know what they're doing in hitting more than one cog and *gasp* not the right one. Maybe you should steer clear of my toons when I show up for a run from now on too... my downtime is too valuable for robotics. I'm in it to play and have a good time and win, not to help you get your lure back to "0 to go"

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Dear TOON,

This is for the Toon that decided that jumping onto an elevator with 3 other 100+ laff toons in the bullion was a GREAT IDEA until he found out the one of us is without sound. That is discrimination. If you can not complete a Factory, Mint, DA, or Golf Course without sound then you should not make EVERYONE ELSE suffer your lack of abilites. You made 3 toons work twice as hard to complete that ullion becuase you PUSHED past aomeone else that might have been able to handle the minor soundless issue. Please take you SOUND ONLY FOG HORN AND BLOW YOURSELF!

F

Flippers

Look -- kid (yes, you're showing your age by your actions)...

If I or any other toon is already at the back left tread, respect their position and go somewhere else. There are a gajillion other spots where you can be useful and contribute to the team. That's what us grown ups do you know.

As it is, when you see someone there - ESPECIALLY a lower laughed toon - don't shove them around or into the VP. Don't incite the VP's attention to throw gears in that location and do NOT prevent them from throwing the pie in. As it is I threw the first stun just as you arrived and started pushing me. You were entirely oblivious to anything but that spot, regardless of whether someone competent was manning it.

And you couldn't be very good if I went to the other end and threw from a distance and stunned him at the front half of the time. The other half were by others. This is the second time you have done this in a Sunday run, which amazes me because by now you must realize that you can't escape the VP's gears from either side AND throwing from the back while he's stunned has no effect.

But you might be a YOUNG kid and not comprehend anything but "I wanna" and don't see any of the other toons as anything other than NPCs. Someone that young should not be left unattended at a computer with an active Internet connection, but that's just my opinion.

So power to you kid. You have achieved full fledged Snertdom, and you picked a bad time to get on my case.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Look -- kid (yes, you're showing your age by your actions)...

If I or any other toon is already at the back left tread, respect their position and go somewhere else. There are a gajillion other spots where you can be useful and contribute to the team. That's what us grown ups do you know.

As it is, when you see someone there - ESPECIALLY a lower laughed toon - don't shove them around or into the VP. Don't incite the VP's attention to throw gears in that location and do NOT prevent them from throwing the pie in. As it is I threw the first stun just as you arrived and started pushing me. You were entirely oblivious to anything but that spot, regardless of whether someone competent was manning it.

And you couldn't be very good if I went to the other end and threw from a distance and stunned him at the front half of the time. The other half were by others. This is the second time you have done this in a Sunday run, which amazes me because by now you must realize that you can't escape the VP's gears from either side AND throwing from the back while he's stunned has no effect.

But you might be a YOUNG kid and not comprehend anything but "I wanna" and don't see any of the other toons as anything other than NPCs. Someone that young should not be left unattended at a computer with an active Internet connection, but that's just my opinion.

So power to you kid. You have achieved full fledged Snertdom, and you picked a bad time to get on my case.
AMEN to that FLIPPER.

P.S. It wasnt me was it? LOL

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear TOON,

This is for the Toon that decided that jumping onto an elevator with 3 other 100+ laff toons in the bullion was a GREAT IDEA until he found out the one of us is without sound. That is discrimination. If you can not complete a Factory, Mint, DA, or Golf Course without sound then you should not make EVERYONE ELSE suffer your lack of abilites. You made 3 toons work twice as hard to complete that ullion becuase you PUSHED past aomeone else that might have been able to handle the minor soundless issue. Please take you SOUND ONLY FOG HORN AND BLOW YOURSELF!
Yes, that was extremely rude.

I didn't think it made us work twice as hard though. Just more of a challenge than usual. You guys were so much fun, that the dog's leaving might actually have been good. LOL! :p

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Toon,

Thanks for the toonup, but we missed out on invasion. You were mad too, so it's ok. I'll be at the DA again tonight due to this hiccup, maybe we'll see you there!
:p

With Kisses and Hugs,
Elga BcBurp

Z

ZippyW

Dear Toon: Please stop with the direction giving. I am not going to follow you just because YOU tell me to. You may need a bunch of merits in the factory, but that doesn't mean I stink because I only need a few hundred and was willing to do it by myself when you saw my laff average and got on with me, so you figured I'd want to hit every nook and cranny. Also, I don't need to be told what to throw on every gag. You run in wanting to work up your gag track, but I have no intention of going along with every direct order you give out, no matter how many laffs you have, low or high. I've gotten where I'm at in the game without anyone holding my hand, thank you very much. I think if you have a special agenda in mind, you should get hold of some of your friends or TFs and go with them; otherwise, don't have expectations for what others are going to do.

E

Electroflap

Dear 16-18 laff toon,
Please stop running around places like The Brrgh and Donalds Dreamland and then run from every fight you get into.. I am tired of fighting your battles for you. If you can't stand the heat, Stay OUT of the kitchen!!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Dear 16-18 laff toon,
Please stop running around places like The Brrgh and Donalds Dreamland and then run from every fight you get into.. I am tired of fighting your battles for you. If you can't stand the heat, Stay OUT of the kitchen!!

This is one reason I miss the tighter regulations on NON MEMBERS.

F

Flippers

Dear Toon,

Thanks for the toonup, but we missed out on invasion. You were mad too, so it's ok. I'll be at the DA again tonight due to this hiccup, maybe we'll see you there!
:p

With Kisses and Hugs,
Elga BcBurp
Or not if we're lucky. Lemme see when CCG has a CJ and try to get in on it before you come on. Hammy needs that key by New Years! Or does he?

I should add that I would be in an earlier one but without XD I am without NR

B

Beachmom321

Dear Tri colored green headed mouse (54 laff) my friends and I didn't flintch and leave you out of our VPing fun last night, yet we all wish we had. Great you want to build your suit ... Throwing a single gag wouldn't have killed you and when being asked to "help!" saying "that's funny" is not calming to anyone at all, you are lucky my friends are kind hearted cause you wouldn't have made it through even round one of cog battle it was great to see you passed up on skill points at the end & thank you Professor Pete (SOS) for showing up your one cool dude! HEHE! I feel better now!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Dear toon,

This is a photo of how you make me feel when I lure a level 12 cog and your 105 laff buddy decides to use a seltzer bottle so your 45 laff self can drop an anvil on the LVL 12 Robber Barron.

Thanks for the memories.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear cream cat and coral bear who are obviously SFs,

What in the world was the deal? We go into a building, we're kicking cog butt left and right, when the cogs come in multiples on the higher floor, we start sounding, but on the last floor, we're facing a 9 and a 10. Bluebeary and I pulled cakes on each, with the expectation that you'd assist. Instead, you pull a pair of fogs and blow away one of the cogs. Now, normally I'd attribute this to bad timing and it wasn't intentional, and just laugh it off. All thoughts of that were tossed out the window when both of you offered 'Ha Ha!'

You know, your lives must lack serious meaning if you find enjoyment out of trying to give others a hard time.

Sincerely,
Mountainbeary and Bluebeary McBurp

T

toontownhappy

Dear toons,
I'm sorry, I'm not about to spend an hour in a bullion mint just so you can train drop and squirt. We spent 8 minutes-EIGHT!-on the FIRST set of cogs. An invasion came and went while we battled the same four cogs. And then, after we finally finished, I and the only other non-gag-training toon in with us, a horse, both said "Let's use sound!" Both of you gag trainers had brought maxed sound. And both of you waited until we had chosen 2 fog horns before using a fire hose and a safe. What a waste of time. And what really puzzles me is that YOU HAD MAXED GAGS- AND YOUR LEVEL 7s.
Mints are not the places to train your gags in any circumstances, but training with maxed gags? You must be very odd toons.
And saying "Let's use sound!" as I'm TPing out is just not cool.
Irritatedly yours,
Thunderhead

F

Flippers

Now you know why I like random mints so much.

Maxed sound is every dolt's meal ticket into the Bullion. Gotta go holistic: what other gags do they have loaded, what is their body language... lots of factors when calculated allow you to smell trouble a mile away.

T

toontownhappy

Now you know why I like random mints so much.

Maxed sound is every dolt's meal ticket into the Bullion. Gotta go holistic: what other gags do they have loaded, what is their body language... lots of factors when calculated allow you to smell trouble a mile away.
Well, both of them brought perfectly "normal" gags; I looked, and there wasn't a squirt gun or an anvil (or similar) between the pair of them.
As for body language, no one else was even AT the bullion mint (miracle of miracles, being in NR) and the gag trainers and the horse just jumped right on. I followed because I still get shuffled, even at 92 laff, and I had decided that they were okay to go with. Silly me.
Based on this, was there any other way to tell that they would be trouble? I'd love to know if there is a way to spot such toons, to avoid wasting time and effort in the future. Or maybe I'll just do all my mints with Stratics :D

F

Flippers

Or maybe I'll just do all my mints with Stratics :D
I dont have that luxury unfortunately.

A suspicious toon will behave "itchy" and hop around or be over enthusiastic. Mature people behind toons tend to be a lot calmer. Not always so, but their movements aren't usually pointless and random, and doing maneuvers for the sake of doing them.

G

Granjell

Dear Big-headed Blue Dog (or should I say Fat-headed!) I did you guys a favor dragging through the dang factory and when we got to the top of the silo I told you I need more merits. I will NEVER step on the button for randoms ever again because you and your idiot friends went and defeated the supervisor before I got there. You have ruined my attitude toward randoms (and you made me use the You Stink! phrase more in one day than I have the whole time I have been on toontown) Laughing and saying I don't care just added insult to injury. I am simply fuirious!!!!!! I reported all three of you for rude and mean behaviour, so I hope you get what's coming to you. Burn in the lava pits of the bullion mint forever!!!!

To all my stratics friends - sorry about that, normal anger levels should resume shortly.

L

Little Sadie

Sorry to hear it Granny! I hate when that happens. I had it happen once a long time ago too. What a pain!

S

soupandquackers

I dont step on the switches with my uber because they usually try to ditch me when i was the one that they were following the whole time!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hey Marge, that is the exact same experience that gave me a hatred of randoms.....esp in the factory. I agree with you in that I will NEVER EVER step on that switch. I just wont do it. But I make sure that I stay in the silo area with the toon so they dont get nervous. It is unfortunate that there are people who are so unhappy that they have to make others miserable. I just dont get it. Im also glad you reported them!! I wish they gave you the results of your report!!

F

Flippers

Dear stupid cowardly duck,

Dont offer to come on a revenge run if you're game to kill off the ubers so you can finish a skel round and TP out.

Don't ask ubers for a toonup in your 70s laff. You look even dumber. (she stopped tooning us at 70 and made the sad face, expecting us to doodle her while her lure missed)

Didnt anyone ever tell you it's not common for anyone to start with an uber as their first toon? No. We're all big toons and usually have maxed suits.

Last but not least, stupid cowardly duck, dont ditch the little toons with barely any laff. If you cant fight the vp what are you doing there with a holly suit? If you have to run to mommy then dont waste our time. We're there to fight the good fight, and trust you to be there for it too.

S

soupandquackers

That was a pretty bad revenge run, we are gonna need a revenge run for the revenge run. We gave the vp a run for is money, it was pretty close to a victory. That was pretty cowardly for her to run away i mean level 7's aren't hard to get back. Plus she was level 50 so she had nothing to lose. Maybe some other time:stretcher:

F

Flippers

That was a pretty bad revenge run, we are gonna need a revenge run for the revenge run. We gave the vp a run for is money, it was pretty close to a victory. That was pretty cowardly for her to run away i mean level 7's aren't hard to get back. Plus she was level 50 so she had nothing to lose. Maybe some other time:stretcher:
Hah! She could have kept her level 70. If we werent tired at so late a time, we probably could have kicked his butt. We almost had him. I would have liked to get him, and one day we ubers will be better prepared and start with full laff.

Anyway I sent a PM to an ambassador with the incriminating screenie. (yes, her name has been altered to protect the cowardly).

Z

ZippyW

Dear Toons who ran into the factory with me today: I needed a few hundred merits, and I get on with one random, no toonup, laffs in the 50's, which was no problem because I had planned to do the factory by myself anyway. At the last minute, 2 more randoms ran in. I get off, say no thank you, shuffling goes on, and finally, since I was planning to do it by myself anyway, I give up and you go along. I end up with 3 randoms with no toon ups and their laffs were even lower than the first one. I thought "oh great." You two toons who ran in late, never threw a single gag the ENTIRE WAY, saving them for the final battle I guess. I kept the first one going with occasional toon ups, but you two I let struggle on the final level, with only their doodles for hope. No toon up? Then see what it's like to go through the factory with no one to give you a hand while you throw the gags and set yourself up to be hit the most. Not going to throw gags? Good luck. You both ended up examining your pedicures when we got to the final round, while the first toon and I danced. NEVER AGAIN!!!

T

toontownhappy

Dear all toons,
I just went sad. Twice. In twenty minutes. Both in VPs.
Thank you very much.
I am speechless.
-Thunderhead
Edit: And to the small blue duck in my CFO, here's a list of what went right.
And here's a list of what went wrong:
EVERYTHING
Which includes:
Sounding on my lure-TWICE
Sounding when you KNEW I was out of fogs, one of the other toons was soundless, and two of the cogs were level 12s. And so it was a fog and an elephant horn on two level 12s because the soundless and I waited for you two to pull back. Silly us.
And then, during the crane round, to NOT disable the goons near me is just dumb.
I am shocked at your behavior.
Then you merely stood by and watched during the crane round. I had to run back and forth from crane to crane. No one was gooning or craning. I had to try to get him dizzy, then leave that crane, dodge the swarm of red goons, disable one, and get to another crane to hit the CFO with the goon before he got un-dizzy.
You should be glad we got a max TU out of it. Otherwise I'd be REALLY mad.
Another edit: DO NOT USE MARBLES WITH NO BACKUP GAGS ON LEVEL 11s IN A BOSS FIGHT WITH OTHERS. EVER!!!!! and don't you DARE say "Sorry!" and then try to use them...AGAIN!
Yet another edit, sorry folks, things keep happening: DO NOT USE A TRUMPET AGAINST HYPNOGOGGLES! I am NOT kidding! And do not CONTINUE to use trumpets! That is why you went SAD, red rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.