• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Merge Party Thread!

I

imported_LFancey

Ok so we obviously have a few issues.

I have taken the city offline and we are discussing what to do. We know many of the problems and I will try to keep you updated. If it takes me awhile then its just because I am working on the problems with the team.

Patience is critical for us now.

Lee

PS I LAUGHED AND LAUGHED.

R

Rachael2001

remflyer, one sim found she only had 5 green tails in her wardrobe! Pjs sound luxurious!

W

wishywashygirl

Still rofl... I would have timed out anyway, even if the server hadn't gone down! Was laughing so hard I couldn't play!

I still can't stop laughing at all the weirdness... they guys somehow looked soooo hot in those pink swimsuits though rofl

Lee... where the heck is that bus?

I

imported_Cherri Bear

<blockquote><hr>

omg that was hilarious. Cherri, your Poobah hat with no body made me roflmaosmiapm (rolling on the floor laughing my a** off so much I almost peed myself).. lol...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahaha!!!! Glad you got a kick out of it!!! :p I have not laughed so much in months!!!!

I

imported_DutchAmerica

If it hadn't have been so funny Ange, we all might have gotten miffed about it.

But as it was, OMG it was too funny to get upset over it.

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

dayummmm skabetti, ya got a drinking problem? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Who....me?

R

Rachael2001

What's in those shots Spaghetti? Look a bit dubious to me!!!!

I

imported_Cherri Bear

<blockquote><hr>

dayummmm skabetti, ya got a drinking problem? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Patience Grasshopper...

::Grabs a shot from Sketti Legs::

G

<blockquote><hr>

Patience is critical for us now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Righhht, I think it is dead!

G

ya know any minute now Lee is gonna post APRIL FOOLS and like the monkey heads it was all a joke on us.. right Lee??? huh??? right Lee??? ok all kidding aside it was funny and I hope it's not too big a oops for you guys.... but still could you turn it back on.. I was just starting to enjoy the new me

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

All together now...

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Door bells and sleigh bells
And schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winter that melts into spring

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel...so bad

[/ QUOTE ]

ONE MORE TIME EVERYONE............Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.....................

I

imported_SimTripps

g'nite MonkeyBear! Don't think you'll miss anything - I don't forsee TC3 coming back online for quite awhile rofl...

S

Stikswifey

OMG, just what the doctor ordered! I will take the top shelf please!

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

My other game is down too...damn you EA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Scroll up and raid the fridge, Mr. Caholic. You'll be juuuust fiiine.

G

<blockquote><hr>

ONE MORE TIME EVERYONE............Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.....................

[/ QUOTE ]

*sings along*

All we need now, is someone who comes along singing that annoying Badger song....

M

Meggers

I was watching a poor guy who's sim is male but had the body and jammies of female then all of a sudden I was tossed out of the game before I could see how the sex change came out.

I

imported_remflyer

<blockquote><hr>

remflyer, one sim found she only had 5 green tails in her wardrobe! Pjs sound luxurious!

[/ QUOTE ]
lol I think I would have had a sim heart attack if I just had green tails. Wish I could have seen the other mishaps. Please did anyone get screenshots they can post?

W

wishywashygirl

I haven't laughed this hard since the first day of the buffet bug years ago!

Anyone else remember houses having 2 dozen buffets in the kitchen all with flies, cause we couldn't clean them without resetting the house first?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

I was watching a poor guy who's sim is male but had the body and jammies of female then all of a sudden I was tossed out of the game before I could see how the sex change came out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet he hopes no one took screenies of that. LMAO

L

Lynnie

OMG! Please get this game going!! I have sunk to playing my daughters webkins.. :-/

M

Meggers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet he hopes no one took screenies of that. LMAO
-------------------------------------------------

If nothing else he has a fine career ahead of him as a drag queen.

G

I only got one screenie, of a bodyless sim. All we saw was his head and bunneh tail

I

imported_Gracie Nito

My body was intact when I first logged in to TC3. However, now if I login to sim select screen my body is definitely missing on sim select screen.

G

Well that was about the funniest few minutes of sims I have had.
I had 3 sims in TC that all had different problems.
They were all males with no accessories before they left.
1 ended up with a sex change, male head female body.
That sim could change into male clothes from the closet but ended up stuck in female pjs.
My second and third sims were both the same charactors in TC so ended up the same after the merge, heads and a devils tale and nothing else. then when I took them both to the pub they had grand poobah hats and a head, nothing else.
I showered one and he managed to get is hands back but still no body.
The other ended up stuck in pjs.
So the problem didn't to me seem to be consistant and I am sorry to say guys, I think its back to the backup.
Good try guys, hope u get it fixed soon.

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

my sim select screen only shows my head and tail....no body

L

ligerthesim

Caley here. My rl roomy and i are still laughing at the sex changes and bodyless sims. I remember in TC when we tried out accessories and lost our legs lol. I hope someone got screen shots.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Yeah, I was kinda thinking they may have to do a database adjustment and give the merge another try.

I'm off to bed but I'm not sure I will be able to sleep from laughing. I can't seem to get these disturbing images out of my mind. LMAO

G

Just to add to my last post, I also couldn't get into my TC property.
Hopefully it was just the server was overloaded or something.
Did anyone manage to get into thier property that was from TC??

S

Stikswifey

I am telling you I totally needed that after a long day of tests and studying for final exams!!! Nothing like greetings guests at your property to find one with a man's face but a woman's body. I was jealous....for a minute, LOL!

G

Yeah, would love to see more screenies

There were sims running about like Scotty beamed them up, but they didn't get put back together properly

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

Caley here. My rl roomy and i are still laughing at the sex changes and bodyless sims. I remember in TC when we tried out accessories and lost our legs lol. I hope someone got screen shots.

[/ QUOTE ]

You looked HAWT as a man Caley,

F

festrmentmagnet

It was very hilarious. I wish I could have seen everyone else. I only saw my sim with a female head and male body.

That was pretty funny tho.

I

imported_remflyer

Thanks for the pic. Reminds me when beta testing we had a sim with no body but he would wear a hat.

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

No, couldn't land at my property, said something like disconnected from property.

I

imported_LFancey

Yes... we need The Sound of Music more than ever now.

Lee

G

Mary Poppins floating down with her umbrella and a mans body, yeah that would be funny.

G

Would ya settle for the Wizzard of Oz???

Werrrrrrrrrrrrr off to see the Wizzard.....or maybe

Sommmmmewhere over the rainbow

G

Lee...
Just follow the yellow brick road...
follow the yellow brick road...
follow...
follow...
follow...
follow...
follow the yellow brick road.

G

Well Lee, tell us, does it look like being a hard fix, or something relitively easy??

G

I mean like do we hang about or go to bed and try again tomorrow??

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

ok over the rainbow..

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't get a screenie, but I can give you this.

Lee, the iron chef says that the rainbow joke isn't very funny. LMAO

I

imported_Gracie Nito

and then....

but Luc had free food and a place to sit at his place!

I

imported_LFancey

Well you can stay up if ya want we are still working on it. The only entertainment might be this thread. Maybe I should have a real drink.

It looks to be a long one.

Lee