• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Merge Party Thread!

G

Holas, trying to enter my property in the former Test Center, Woman Space.

Getting errorred and message is "You have been disconnected from the property. Click OK to return to Map View".

But otherwise cool beans, looking forward to sharing my mystic tree, simmy, war table, gnome...why is this place named TC*3* again?

I

imported_debslee

I am sooooooo jealous of you guys - Im sitting here at work in New Zealand, refreshing these pages so I can get up to date info on the opening!!!!!! Enjoy guys - I will be there later, you can count on it!!!!!
Way to go Devs! You guys rock!!!!

G

Now "unable to enter lot because city too busy". This, again is a TC home I own. Damn I am having fun for the first time in 4 years, beat me whip me.

G

Durn frustrating b/c I can see at least 3 lots open in Ye Olde TC, so they got in...but I cannot. Attempting reboot. BTW running Windows XP in windowed mode off tso.exe, no past problems of patching. (damn this is fun)

R

Rachael2001

I'm getting a combination of the two message - unable to open lot and disconnected from property when I try to go to my house.

Also, are you aware that some TC Sims have arrived with heads but no bodies?

F

festrmentmagnet

omg, major bug!
my female sim landed on a property with her normal head and a male body!
omg...

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I disconnect when trying to get into my tc lot too. And it's not allowing me to search for players' names either.

I

imported_remflyer

Ok I have a problem. My TC sim cannot not land on her property in TC3. It loads quickly to 50% then gives me a disconnect from property message "You have been diconnected from the property, Click ok to return to map view."

Name: Tia Marie
Lot: Mountainside Galleries

G

i keep seeing sims that are wearing the shoes and a head on them but the rest of them is invisible, wtf???

F

festrmentmagnet

my mystic tree still can't be taken out of my inventory.

G

ok I am getting more than a little upset. I click EAland icon, tc3 box, and it tells me i must verify. OK i have tried to verify then, it says that there is an error reading from the network. may be due to network connectivity issues, or the server may be down for maintenance, please verify your connection and click retry to attempt to update the game again. so i try that "no go", i try to repair "no go" So i try to just use the tso client short cut and I get to the sim screen and click on a sim and it says I have to update, SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO, I do that and I have to go through the entire verify crap all over again. I have 4 paid accounts. I am to the point that if I have to go through this every other time I play, I am on the brink of quitting. PLEASE Some body help me.

S

Sativa L

<blockquote><hr>

Links to the blog in game?

brilliant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed!! Not to mention, links to Facebook!!

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

I'm not sure how to see the TC map.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you're in TC3, keep scrolling out of the city view, and you'll come to the mega-map. Once there, find the TC1 city &amp; left click on it. It'll zoom you into the map.

M

MandiK

No body.
Cant land on my lot.
No bookmarks,
and my entire wardobe, in every category, is filled with default jammies.

LOL good times.

F

festrmentmagnet

I can't seem to figure it out.
I don't see a Tc1 city.

G

sure mandi.. my other sim showed up in some red thong outfit complete with HOOTERS!!!!, now if i could "explore" the new my my MALE sim woudln't be so upset, but that dayum thong is really uncomfortable... and even worse there are pictures out there somewhere that are going to come back an bite me on my very HAWT butt.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

OMG I've never laughed so hard in all my life!!

Now we know that EA is just sick! SICK I tell you!!! ROFLMAO

P

PB Three

The city went down without warning, just now.

EDIT: Oh, MandiK already posted on that. lol

PB Three

I

Isimsalotta

I hope we get an ALLOWANCE to buy new clothes...this MALE BODY sure is KOOKY!

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

The city went down without warning, just now.

PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]

If you had all the freaky things running around in your city, wouldn't you shut it down too. lol

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO I was laughing pretty hard myself. Dutch...who are you in TC3?...or TC or whatever? Were you at the pub when I was?

R

Rachael2001

What am I doing up?! It's 2.30 and I've got work in the morning!

M

MandiK

Night guys, Im off to bed. I will have alot of catching up to do in the morning Im sure.
Its been fun!

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

omg jim, that was you !!! I was at that house, was the bodiless sim....anyway, nice boobs !!

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO I was laughing pretty hard myself. Dutch...who are you in TC3?...or TC or whatever? Were you at the pub when I was?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well sure I was. Robin Love is my sim.

I

imported_Cherri Bear

Hahhahaa!! me too Mandi
Sooo funny!!! I have not laughed this hard in a long time.

They stole my bear claws...I have a feeler they are on the brunch buffet.., but no problem!!

I love it!!!!!!! Thank you Dev's!!! LOL, I thrive on mishaps..as u can now tell. :p I love it! You Rock!!!

G

<font color="purple"> </font> how long is this going to take..i thought it was supposed to be only a couple hours.it's been way more than 2 hours.i want this merege to be here as much as everyone else but i know a lot of people who have quit over this mess.i just want it to be done so i can play again.

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well sure I was. I had the sister sim in TC3 as I had at the party in AV

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt even know that was you, LOL.

Ok everyone, really night this time. Gotta sleep. See everyone in the morning!

R

Rachael2001

It's been done Ange but there were a few problems and they've taken it down again. Sims with no bodies, or male sims with female bodies etc!

G

they better burn all the screenshots... don't want to end up on hollywood access or next to a picture of Brittney getting out of a car again lol

I

imported_SimTripps

omg that was hilarious. Cherri, your Poobah hat with no body made me roflmaosmiapm (rolling on the floor laughing my a** off so much I almost peed myself).. lol...

I

imported_remflyer

I can still not enter my lot in TC3 (see my post above) so I went to someone else's lot and I found I have another bug. My TC sim has lost her clothes. She is wearing pjs and cannot shower out of them or change clothes at a dresser. She was wearing the default pjs at first but it has switched over to custom. The same pjs show up for daywear as well as swimwear. Where are my clothes?

Name: Tia Marie
Lot: Mountainside Galleries

R

Rachael2001

I'm quite disappointed! My bear sim landed with all his fur intact!