• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

making Items to unravel for relic frags

S

Stupid Miner

Fink, most likely you didn't upgrade your account to SA (didn't pay money for upgrade).
No, on TC the moongate to Ter-Mur isn't activated.

@ Fink:
You could make a garg, mark a rune and give it to a human char.

F

Fink

No, on TC the moongate to Ter-Mur isn't activated.

@ Fink:
You could make a garg, mark a rune and give it to a human char.
Same deal, I can't get a garg to the human realm. :\

Stuck option only gives destinations for the facet you're on. It seems like a major oversight in the test shard, given the passage through the abyss has already been thoroughly tested & the moongates are already linked on the live servers. I'm not going to bother with the long way through. I just wanted to test something with a human artificer.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
suggestion only:
Is there a way to imbue a bow from a juka lord to highish intensity in 4 or even 5 properties and then turn it on to add the slayer? Can relics be created this way? My math and understanding of the formulas isn't up to speculating if it's possible.

F

Fink

Interesting idea, Petra. But it's just that sort of thinking that'll get you nerfed, of course..:lol:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only if it works :D
Besides, if the doomsayers are right, there's no one left there to do the nerfing :D

S

Smokin

suggestion only:
Is there a way to imbue a bow from a juka lord to highish intensity in 4 or even 5 properties and then turn it on to add the slayer? Can relics be created this way? My math and understanding of the formulas isn't up to speculating if it's possible.
It doesn't work I think it doesn't count it for some reason, but you keep talking about it something else will get nerfed, so please hushhhhh

B

Beastmaster

Well until a Dev says otherwise, I'm convinced Draconi was behind all the nerfing to imbuing, so maybe the nerf hammer has finally been put away, at least for a while.

Anakena

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
suggestion only:
It could. I did when UO SA was launched. But the results were unreliable because they do spawn with low durability and I didn't know then that it was a factor. Add the time to gather them and I switched to other methods (bokutos and since a few weeks wakizashi who are always crafted with 60 durability).

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK...i have some nice Verite Hiro Sode. When I dropped then into my Repair chest, thought I'd have my Imbuere screen them for unravelling..no intention of doing so though ;p

Hiro Sode are:

SR3
Resists 23/26/20/20/5 (Total 94!)
Mage armour

I think you will agree those its a good armour piece.

Legendary Imbuer is Garg and tested at Queens Forge. With GM Item ID the above item is predicted to unravel to....RESIDUE??? wtf?

I have no idea now how this system works. Anyone got an explanation?

B

Beastmaster

I'm still testing items trying to figure this new formula out, but I've found there is one piece we are still missing. With looted items, non-enhanced and non-imbued Chrome's formula is breaking down. I think the culprit is modified damage type, ie. the weapon does say 60% physical and 40% energy damage. That seems to be adding to the total, but I can't find a way to determine how much it adds.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm still testing items trying to figure this new formula out, but I've found there is one piece we are still missing. With looted items, non-enhanced and non-imbued Chrome's formula is breaking down. I think the culprit is modified damage type, ie. the weapon does say 60% physical and 40% energy damage. That seems to be adding to the total, but I can't find a way to determine how much it adds.
I recommend the new properties mod in the enhanced client forum it tells you what can be turned into relic and even what to enhance with gives all intensities ..... basically it does the work for you (at least all the math)

B

Beastmaster

Thanks to the FAQ, I went back and found a FoF response to an unraveling question I posed. In that response they stated that split damage would count as a 100% intensity. That accounts for what I've been seeing. It was in the back of my mind, but I couldn't recall where I read it. Moral, FAQ's are useful! :thumbup:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks to the FAQ, I went back and found a FoF response to an unraveling question I posed. In that response they stated that split damage would count as a 100% intensity. That accounts for what I've been seeing. It was in the back of my mind, but I couldn't recall where I read it. Moral, FAQ's are useful! :thumbup:
FAQ is your friend! glad you found what you needed!:thumbup:

B

Beastmaster

During this latest round of testing I did uncover a *bug* in the unravel scoring. I had crafted some scimitars and lightweight jingasas, some with regular tools and some with a dull dopper runic, some of iron and some of bronze. After I finished, I used GM ItemID on each. One of the items, sorry can't remember its mods, said it would yield magical residue. When I tried to unravel it, it said there was little or no magic in the item and it would not unravel. So it appears there are 2 different sets of code being used. The ItemID skill has one set and the Imbuing(unravel) skill has another. There are discrepancies between the two.

S

Smokin

I get that from bows I have made with oak runics, they only have balance on them and you can't unravel them. I guess it doesn't count it.

S

Stupid Miner

Same deal, I can't get a garg to the human realm. :\

Stuck option only gives destinations for the facet you're on. It seems like a major oversight in the test shard, given the passage through the abyss has already been thoroughly tested & the moongates are already linked on the live servers. I'm not going to bother with the long way through. I just wanted to test something with a human artificer.
Everyone gets a runebook on TC. (with preset runes)

F

Fink

Everyone gets a runebook on TC. (with preset runes)
I just checked again, only found one runebook and it's empty.

It's moot now, but thanks for the suggestions. I've worked out what I wanted to on a production shard.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

I just wanted to report that at least one method that yield relic before still yield relic.
:thumbup:

Method is posted in this thread and Im not imbuing just making bladed weapon.

I think publish have hit Europa because unravel bag is changed to ordinary bag and I got christmas pressie.

Regards
The Scandinavian

B

Beastmaster

FAQ is your friend! glad you found what you needed!:thumbup:
And now its nerfed :rant2:

New moral, if it ain't broke but it's UO, it will be. :gee:

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This was posted by Chrome and is something I didn't want to lose so I'm reposting here in a sticky where we won't lose it.

This is brilliant!

Pub63's Unravelling Calculation.

A. Total Magic intensity
The basis doesn't change except damage convert intensity.
After Publish63, Material's Property is included in the intensity calculation.
However, Resist+ bonus is not included only by it.
Exceptional effect, DI+ or Resist+ bonus, is not reflected in the intensity calculation only by it, too.

example)
lower requirement -50% by dullcopper weapon is 50% intensity and 1 property.

A'. More than 5 properties.
When the number of properties in which intensity is calculated becomes 6 or more, the following adjustment is done.

a. Total intensity of all properties is calculated. Below the decimal is rounded down. [X]
b. X is divided by the number of properties. Below the decimal is rounded down. [Y]
c. 5 is multiplied by Y.

example) 5 properties weapon enhanced gold ingot
Hit Dispel : 40%
Hit Cold Area : 50%
Hit Stamina leech : 46%
Hit Chance increase : +10%
Defence chance increase : +9%
Lower requirement : -50%
Luck : 40

a. Total Magic and Material intensity
= 80 + 100 + 92 + 66 + 60 + 50 + 40 = 488% [but 488% is not applied]
b. 488 / 7 = 69
c. 69 * 5 = 345%

B. Material Bonus
After Publish63, Material Bonus is multiplication by the total value of A or A'[Total Magic intensity].
Before Publish62, Material Bonus was addition.

Dullcopper : *1.02
Shadow : *1.03
Copper : *1.04
Bronze : *1.05
Gold : *1.07
Agapite : *1.09
Verite : *1.12
Valorite : *1.20
Spined : *1.01
Horned : *1.02
Barbed : *1.04
Oak : *1.01
Ash : *1.03
Yew : *1.07
Heartwood : *1.10
Bloodwood : *1.15
Frostwood : *1.20
All Scales : *1.03

C. Race Bonus [not changed]
Human : +0
Elf : +0
Gargoyle : +20

D. Soul Forge Bonus [not changed]
Normal : +0
Royal city(center) : +10
Queen's : +30

E. Durability and Imbued penalty [not changed]

If Durability is less than 50, correction rate decreases 0.02 each.
If "Imbued", correction rate is 0.80.

example)
durability 45 and imbued --- correction rate is 0.70 (=1.00-0.02*5-0.20)

example)
unravelling item property[weapon] :
"Imbued"
Damage Increase +45%
Hit Dispel : 40%
Hit Stamina leech : 44%
Hit Cold Area : 44%
Dragon Slayer
Material : Valorite
Race : Gargoyle
Soul Forge : Queen's
durability is more than 50.

A : Total Magic intensity = 90+80+88+88+100 = 446%
B : Material Bonus = *1.20
C : Race Bonus = +20%
D : Soul Forge Bonus = +30%
A * B + C + D = 585%
unravelling intensity = 585% * 0.80 = 468%
Relic Fragment is unravelled.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a. Total intensity of all properties is calculated. Below the decimal is rounded down. [X]
b. X is divided by the number of properties. Below the decimal is rounded down. [Y]
c. 5 is multiplied by Y.
Does this mean that enhancing an item with 5 high % properties with gold will actually lower the average, making it more difficult to get a fragment?

Edit: Reading the next two lines seems to show that, I just wanted to be sure, since it seems counter-intuitive.

B

Beastmaster

Does this mean that enhancing an item with 5 high % properties with gold will actually lower the average, making it more difficult to get a fragment?

Edit: Reading the next two lines seems to show that, I just wanted to be sure, since it seems counter-intuitive.
This could happen with other materials as well.

Chrome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone determined if they added the material bonus to jewelry?

Q
Material bonus is 0(*1.00) though the jewelly can be made by special material.

ex)
valorite bracelet
"imbued"
AR+12%
FR+12%
CR+12%
Luck 9
Unravelled Magical Residue [Elf and Normal Soulforge]
unravel intensity = 249 * 0.8 = 199

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I was very hopeful after reading chromes formula post (thought the problem is finally solved) but after testing it simply does not work for me.

Lets keep it simple.
Any metal object (non imbued) with an intensity of 375 enhanced with Val (*1,20) should be 450 (not sure whether you actually need 451) and yield relics. If it is 451 make that 376.
Works for me!

According to Chromes formula any metal object (non imbued with at least 50 dur) with an intensity of at least 334 enhanced with valorite (*1,2 = 400,8 + 50 for Garg and Queens Soulforge = 450,8) should also yield relics.
Does not work for me at all.

And btw: I can only run 2D client. Before the last patch GM Item ID was always right, never failed. Since the last patch I often ID items (at queens Soulforge) as essence and they unravel to relics. So item ID is off.

Did I understand something wrong here?

Thanks,
Hephaistos of Europa

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
And btw: I can only run 2D client. Before the last patch GM Item ID was always right, never failed. Since the last patch I often ID items (at queens Soulforge) as essence and they unravel to relics. So item ID is off.
this is correct its actually way off

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think item id should show 3 things (atleast)
1. What it will unravel into taking into account garg,elf,human also the forge (if its within range other wise worst case)
2. total weighted intensity
3. total unweighted intensity

and a possible 4th would be how many mats it will unravel into

B

Beastmaster

I think item id should show 3 things (atleast)
1. What it will unravel into taking into account garg,elf,human also the forge (if its within range other wise worst case)
2. total weighted intensity
3. total unweighted intensity

and a possible 4th would be how many mats it will unravel into
agreed.

If its GM though.

B

Beastmaster

Well, I was very hopeful after reading chromes formula post (thought the problem is finally solved) but after testing it simply does not work for me.

Lets keep it simple.
Any metal object (non imbued) with an intensity of 375 enhanced with Val (*1,20) should be 450 (not sure whether you actually need 451) and yield relics. If it is 451 make that 376.
Works for me!

According to Chromes formula any metal object (non imbued with at least 50 dur) with an intensity of at least 334 enhanced with valorite (*1,2 = 400,8 + 50 for Garg and Queens Soulforge = 450,8) should also yield relics.

Thanks,
Hephaistos of Europa
Make sure you are looking at unweighted intensities.

Chrome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lets keep it simple.
Works for me!

Thanks,
Hephaistos of Europa
Hello.
Different in an estimated result by ItemID and an actual unravelling result by Imbuing.
The cause is a culculation of material bonus.

In actual unravelling, Material Bonus is multiplication by the total value of Total Magic intensity.
However, in ItemID, Material Bonus is like addition by the total value of Total Magic intensity.

ex) knight's war cleaver [valorite]
"imbued"
HP regeneration : 3
Luck : 41, 42, 59 or 60
Race : Gargoyle
Soulforge : Normal
not imbued

imbued luck 41
unravelling intensity = (191 * 1.2 + 20 + 0) * 0.8 = 199 -- Magical Residue
ItemID's result : (191 + 20 + 20 + 0) * 0.8 = 184 -- Magical Residue

imbued luck 42
unravelling intensity = (192 * 1.2 + 20 + 0) * 0.8 = 200 -- Enchanted essence
ItemID's result : (192 + 20 + 20 + 0) * 0.8 = 185 -- Magical Residue

imbued luck 59
unravelling intensity = (209 * 1.2 + 20 + 0) * 0.8 = 216 -- Enchanted essence
ItemID's result : (209 + 20 + 20 + 0) * 0.8 = 199 -- Magical Residue

imbued luck 60
unravelling intensity = (210 * 1.2 + 20 + 0) * 0.8 = 217 -- Enchanted essence
ItemID's result : (210 + 20 + 20 + 0) * 0.8 = 200 -- Enchanted Essence

if material is verite, ItemID's Material bonus is +12 [unravel : *1.12].

F

Fingers of Cats

Ok... I've read through this, saw lots of different bits of information, seen lots of changes since implementation, just got to 120 myself and want to know... what exactly do you make NOW to get relics?

Working on Arms Lore to GM so I can get the bonuses when making items, never knew about that actually helping exceptional material :p

J

JL from Europa

After a frustrating day of trying to produce relics, I miserably failed. No matter what I did I didn't get a single relic fragment on my 120 gargoyle, using the Queen's forge as well as the public one, trying to max out weapons' properties from loot and crafted using shadow/copper runics. Hunting bloods for hours on my lucky (1200) warrior (minus the bushido perfection bonus on paragon bloods) trying to get some high intensity loot, nothing... searching for hours online trying to get the right info I think I'll just resort to buying them from others.

F

Fingers of Cats

Kinda makes me wish I had had the time/gold to work imbuing up in the first couple of days to take advantage of the "unravel relics EASY" time. Now I get to work it up the hard way. I hear that Miasma drops decent unravel worthy loot... Haven't had a chance to go there... need to make a Scorp Slayer weapon for my Sampire!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having discovered I can no longer make relic fragments from juka bows, even with 5 properties + slayer + frostwood. I have to ask.

What the hell does give a fragment now? Anything?

B

Beastmaster

Sorry guys. You can thank the Devs big nerf stick for the lack of direct response to your questions. There is enough info here to figure out how to craft a relic producing item. Everyone that has is keeping tight lipped because the Devs have shown an insatiable desire to nerf it every time its done.

There are numerous craftable items that can produce relics. The key is the approach you take. Chrome has given you everything you need.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
everything I need - except the brain to understand it.

Oki, I give up. I'll just unravel anything that comes my way and leave it to luck whether I get a fragment or not. I'm through trying to wrap my head round the math. There's no fun in that for me. I want to 'play' not 'work'.

F

Fingers of Cats

Sorry guys. You can thank the Devs big nerf stick for the lack of direct response to your questions. There is enough info here to figure out how to craft a relic producing item. Everyone that has is keeping tight lipped because the Devs have shown an insatiable desire to nerf it every time its done.

There are numerous craftable items that can produce relics. The key is the approach you take. Chrome has given you everything you need.

Chrome has written wonderful stuff with great numbers but the thing is, I don't know where to start with the numbers... I see 400+20+10 and have no idea where they get the initial 400... I don't want to sound like I am ungrateful... maybe instead of asking "what do I make to get relics?" I should ask "What does this or that mean?" and see where that leads me :p

Thanks for the feedback!

P

pgcd

In my experience, the global relic yield isn't a lot lower than it used to be, but the skills involved change - where it was blacksmithing, it is now bowcraft and carpentry.

TheLetterQ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I totally disagree! I get ALL of my relic from blacksmithy.

Well...maybe 1 or 2 from carp...but most are from blacksmith.

As for what thos numbers mean...look down the post list here and I've got one labeled...'what to loot?'

I kind of discuss what type of items you're looking for and what you need to do to make it into a relic. My post is ALL about enhancing monster loot.

99% of the monster loot I get can't be made into fragment. However, I'm pulling down 8-10 frag possible pieces an hour.

As a side note. I was picking my miasma chests this weekend. Out of 55 chests -> which gives me 55 chances at a relic level item to boot. I got 12 relic level items. That about 1 out of 6 level 6 chests give a relic level item.

If you have questions on how to calc the number, put them in the loot post and I'll try to help ya out.

Q

K

KerryH

I think there is a plus minue variable somewhere in the system. I was making Blacksmithing and Bow Weapons with special material and then Enhancing them to get them to 451 or better. Some of the Weapons unraveled as expected. Others only turned out Essence. Furthermore I unraveled a couple of Bows which maxed out at around 440 and they unraveled to Relics? As a further note I had a vary few items give two relic Fragments? Unless I am incorrect here, it seems that the latest patch has some give and take in it. Bottom line was though I am averaging the number of Frags expected at about 1 weapon over 451 total score, per Relic returned.

TheLetterQ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About 1 out of 25 renders of a relic will give an additional relic in my experiences so far.

Q

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chrome said:
Getting Relic Fragment not using runic's and special material

A. high intensity imbuing in weapon made by valorite ingot

1. craft HQ hammer using valorite ingot [tinker, carpentry tool, only 1 ingot].
2. select by durability. There only haves to be 50 or more.
3. imbuing properties

if gargoyle,
damage increase : +44% [88%, overwriting]
hit dispel : 44% [88%]
hit fire area : 44% [88%]
fire resist : 13% [86%]
luck : 79 [79%]
Total intensity is 429%

if not gargoyle,
damage increase : +45% [90%, overwriting]
mage weapon : -21 [90%]
hit dispel : 44% [88%]
hit fire area : 44% [88%]
luck : 89 [89%]
Total intensity is 445%

Unravelling intensity
using Queen's Forge
Gargoyle : (429*1.2+20+30)*0.8=451
Not Gargoyle : (445*1.2+0+30)*0.8=451
The non-gargoyle method works fine, yielding 1 or 2 relic frags per.

M

Malimus

The non-gargoyle method works fine, yielding 1 or 2 relic frags per.
This method in my opinion is an exploit that needs fixing. I mean think about it. Your imbuing DI, Hit fire area, fire resist ect... on an item you cannot even equip and only costs one ingot to make. You guys need to stop spreading this around. Its an exploit. Relic frags on pacific are selling for 35k ea now as a result. I mean its nice having abundant cheap relics but not via exploit. Come on guys.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not an exploit. Oversight maybe. Exploit? No.

Who cares if frags are selling for 35k? Maybe the merchants and hoarders that utilized all the other now defunct methods of making thousands of them. Anyone else? I doubt it.

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This method in my opinion is an exploit that needs fixing. I mean think about it. Your imbuing DI, Hit fire area, fire resist ect... on an item you cannot even equip and only costs one ingot to make. You guys need to stop spreading this around. Its an exploit. Relic frags on pacific are selling for 35k ea now as a result. I mean its nice having abundant cheap relics but not via exploit. Come on guys.
That's the problem with UO - gold falls like rain, so people gripe about things when they think they are being devalued. I collect WWII notes - Yen, Duetch Marks, Lira, etc. My highest note is a 5mDM note - with which you could buy a loaf of bread and 1/4 lb of butter. No kidding.

35k per relic frag is ********. Anything more than that is insane, and reflects GROSS inflation caused by people that think that gold in UO has any relevant value. Frankly, if I cared about currency values in a game, I wouldn't be playing this one.

As for it being an exploit, once someone from Mythic/EA dubs it so, then, and only then, will I be concerned. I put in the time, effort, and yes, meaningless gold, to max out the skill. If there is a way for me to get some fragments to make myself a nice suit or 3, without making some jerk off in Luna that much more wealthy, oh well.

I can do the same thing with a piece of store bought or tinkered jewelry, or a dagger, or a leather helm. Would that make you feel any better?

M

Malimus

Well i only mention it because it doesn't seem right and indeed imo thats right MY OPINION the tinkered hammer way is indeed a an exploit or at the least was not intended. So you tell yourself whatever you need to to justify your use of this method. I have all the skills required to do this method yet i do not. I use the Knights war cleaver method and i was selling relics at 45-50k ea. Think about it. Perfect emeralds cost 30-35k ea now and bronze hammers are 400-600k ea and that not including ingots and my time. Now how the hell can i make some profit on all the supplys i forked out alot of mils for as well as the time it took to gather most of it myself?

Using the tinker hammer method to craft your own suits is one thing but those that are able to stock vendors with countless stacks of 10, 50, and 100 relics every day because they sell out over night is another. Not to mention the fact the scripters have caught wind of this. I know because i frequent a certain programs website to see what they are up to.

So until the day EA/Mythic announces that anyone can exploit/script/ do whatever they want and not worry at all about getting banned i will continue to pancake about this kinda BS. Because i follow the rules and its not right that others don't because they could give two sh$%'s about there own account.

But please be my guest... continue to flame away :thumbup:

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) I don't run vendors - unless you have a spot in, or very near to, Luna, it's a pointless exercise. Before I left the last time (2007), I played the auction game, sometimes well, sometimes not. Since I have been back (less than a month), I have seen zero auctions listed, and no signs of any on the horizon (Lake Superior).

2) If you are paying 35k per for Perfect Emeralds, you have really lost it. LS, which has a much smaller population, still only averages 10k per for mined ML gems. And they aren't scarce.

3) As I mentioned in my prior post, there are at least 3 other methods/items which will achieve the same results, and with a gargoyle, are actually cheaper than the hammer method. So posting this won't do anything to bolster the scripters - they had this figured out within days of release, and have had it exploited ever since.

4) You, paying their prices, or competing/charging the same prices they do, does nothing but encourage more of the same. I, on the other hand, refuse to pay those prices, knowing that, before I even rolled an imbuer, they were charging at least a 150% premium, and quite possibly higher. These are the same people trying to make 7-10mil on a 120 imbuing PS...

5)
Malimus said:
So until the day EA/Mythic announces that anyone can exploit/script/ do whatever they want and not worry at all about getting banned i will continue to pancake about this kinda BS. Because i follow the rules and its not right that others don't because they could give two sh$%'s about there own account.
I just re-opened 2 of my accounts. One, if it had been left open, would be hitting 12 years this month. The other is over 7. Both are clean, and will remain so. As I said, if EA/Mythic decides this is actually an exploit, then I will most certainly encourage people to not do it, just as I actively encouraged people to NOT smelt BoD's for iron ingots back when that was possible. As it stands, that announcement has not been made. So I have made enough to cover 5 complete suits, and that's all I intend, and ever intended to, produce. And I certainly don't appreciate the insinuation that I am a cheater of some sort.

6)
Malimus said:
But please be my guest... continue to flame away
I don't recall having posted a single flame in this post. However, you have been awfully fast to accuse me of being an exploiter, after openly admitting that you actively visit scripting sites... PKB much?

Chrome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
E. Durability and Imbued penalty [not changed]

If Durability is less than 50, correction rate decreases 0.02 each.
If "Imbued", correction rate is 0.80.

example)
durability 45 and imbued --- correction rate is 0.70 (=1.00-0.02*5-0.20)
Pub64's Unravelling Calculation.

[Change point]
If "Imbued", correction rate is 0.70. Before, correction rate is 0.80.

Therefore, obtaining Relic Fragment by unravelling "imbued" equipment almost becomes impossible.

If obtaining Relic Fragment by unravelling "imbued" equipment,
it is necessary to satisfy the following conditions.

- imbuing intensity is more than 496%[not weighted intensity].
- valorite / frostwood
- Gargoyle
- Queen's Soulforge
unravelling intensity = (496*1.2+20+30)*0.7=451%

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Chrome,

thanks for your fantastic work.

It's incredible.I broke down and got my 10k loyalty points just a week ago because I had some difficulties getting resources to make relics the harder way.

And ofcourse there were no time to get the last 100 relics either because for the first time in severeal years Europa got the publish before the rest.

Regards
The Scandinavian