• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Macroing in your house?

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
the main thing I care about for any game I play is, it must be fair/equal playing field. I hate to say this but the devs have cause many people to leave/quit the game because of actions or lack of actions. nearly everyone I know that left the game was from a direct affect of some kind of cheating. more people have left the game because of cheating than has ever been banned. I am a paying customer and I expect certain things as a paying costumer. i don't care to hear excuses. what good is a game that continuously allows cheating. i follow the rules laid down by EA. I don't know anyone that has quit because of afk macroing. they quit because things are not fair and/or nothing is done. it seems like only the afk macroers get caught lol. I will not go into cc vs ec because its not cheating, just unfair lol. please make thing fair lol. why haven't the devs made good legal programs for cc. its the only way to make things semi fair. I still cant believe some of the things ec w/pincos can legally do. Have a Good Day

Last edited:

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your asking them to piss on an oil well fire. When they should of pissed on the match 18 years ago.

And AFK is three letters. Comes before all the four letter words.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this just doesnt add up....why is Bonnie sending emails to advisors tell them they can no longer ban people for X.... unless something has changed while I was in prison Advisors dont ban anyone???

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
this just doesnt add up....why is Bonnie sending emails to advisors tell them they can no longer ban people for X.... unless something has changed while I was in prison Advisors dont ban anyone???
Judging from his posts on the Siege boards and other sub-forums, I´d say you can´t trust anything this person is posting.

Here´s just one example:

I'm not Zora. Rumors are saying I am Zora but I am not Zora :( But yes 3rd party programs should be blocked and banned.
HI Mesanna I'm Zora. :)
I got a one day ban for training magery on Siege ****** macro and I was doing it in my house.

The *** part is the name of a 3rd party program.
Flame away, defenders! :)

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just my .02

No cheating = best
No cheating = never going to happen in UO.

I would take 100 people using "unapproved" applications to train skill AFK in their house over 1 person using an "unapproved" application to control 6 accounts at events... everyday and twice on Sunday.