• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets start doing a little Siege player justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say it's just as lazy. :wall:
Either way your not doing the
work for yourself ...

I'm not crying about dying or losing my shiznit
to a PK , I'm just saying that reporting people
on a dead shard is the wrong way to go.
I get killed by Bo on a preaty regular basis,
we have a Good business realtionship going on right now.
He kills me and loots my stuff and I buy it all back form
him & what ever else he may have pilfered too,
You can ask Bo yourself on that, we don't need to lose anymore people.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even if the 125 items thing is an exploit, what do you want the Devs to do about it? Change it so you just don't get the drop? Then you'll just have every other shard whining about it. If you want an answer, try sending it to the FoF or something. All you'll get here is differences of opinion and insults.

Ghost farming... well, they should make the tot drops like silver, have it drop onto your body, and if no body exists, no drop. Simple as that.

I already told a few people my method for ensuring my drops don't get taken if I'm killed, but I'm not mentioning it here, because I like trying to find farmers to steal from when I'm bored. :) Looking right now as a matter of fact. :)

*EDIT* Now, what are the odds of that? I walk down into the Dojo just in time to see a member of TnT tell his dragon to guard him and then go and kill himself. Wonder what he's planning on accomplishing by doing that...

*EDIT 2* If you want your justice against farmers, bottom floor of the Dojo, Fancer Dancer area, dragon's currently just under half dead. I'd kill it, but Kitsunes can't take on a dragon and the Fan Dancers at the same time.

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say it's just as lazy. :wall:
Either way your not doing the
work for yourself ...

I'm not crying about dying or losing my shiznit
to a PK , I'm just saying that reporting people
on a dead shard is the wrong way to go.
I get killed by Bo on a preaty regular basis,
we have a Good business realtionship going on right now.
He kills me and loots my stuff and I buy it all back form
him & what ever else he may have pilfered too,
You can ask Bo yourself on that, we don't need to lose anymore people.
i didnt mean you do this personally i was just commenting to the statement

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*EDIT* Now, what are the odds of that? I walk down into the Dojo just in time to see a member of TnT tell his dragon to guard him and then go and kill himself. Wonder what he's planning on accomplishing by doing that..
wow hes been there a long time. i just got on and killed it. but hell probably be back into place in a few mins.

doesnt matter to me what everyone else does, im just here to have fun and that felt like good justice!

Lorddog

H

HaHa

Kage, its not exploiting cause its not someone from our guild doing it. If one of us were doing it then it would be cheating, exploiting, hacking, and proof that one of us have a GM in our pocket.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dead farming = Exploit
125 items = Non exploit, but a cheesy one at that.

D

Daleth

From Draconi's mouth:

*nods* Flawed game design, but not an exploit.

The ToT system was specifically geared as a promotional PvE event.

The idea was "The players have put in a ton of time to get the object, and it resets their loot roll after they get it, so if we just delete it or drop it on the ground that's cruel."

They could, of course, have just made it so it doesn't reset your loot roll (so you'd have the same "chance" next time of getting it), but that doesn't *guarantee* you'd get the item next kill.

So, instead we have the guaranteed backpack or bank system, with the unintended consequences on Siege.

I farm tots, I've died, lost loot, ask Righty, I don't do it afk, I don't load my pack, I play because I enjoy it knowing the consequences. But what should really concern people is the part I highlighted. Changes and events are made and done for UO without real consideration for our shard, Siege. I just feel many times we are the "forgotten" shard. And the way people bashed us on other forums, geez, what did we do to them. Just my thoughts on the matter.:cursing:

Aislin*SP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bo Bo says that anyone using this exploit needs to go back to tram asap. This exploit is certianly not in the spirit of siege, loading up your pack so the items drop into your bank. please trammel isnt here, if you so wish it to be here please go and find a candyland server for you to play on. And try not to be too upset about Bo killing you, this is siege is it not. This is "the hard" shard, nothing but a bunch of queens left on here.
I love Siege. I suck at PvP... I excel at PvFLEE.... But god bless the PKs (and the thieves!) - they shop and my store and keep me busy crafting and selling. The people here are, for the most part, fun and fair minded, and the community can not be matched. I left Chessy three years ago and haven't been back since, except to collapse my house there.

I'm not upset when Bo or anyone else kills me. That said.... boy ain't it great to have a chance to annoy the PKs every once in a blue moon. But Bo - me thinks *you* and several others need to not be "upset" when your victims use allowable tactics to deny you a few extra goodies to loot. Ya'll sound like a bunch of cranky children.

Hugs & Kisses,
Aislin

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bo Bo says that anyone using this exploit needs to go back to tram asap. This exploit is certianly not in the spirit of siege, loading up your pack so the items drop into your bank. please trammel isnt here, if you so wish it to be here please go and find a candyland server for you to play on. And try not to be too upset about Bo killing you, this is siege is it not. This is "the hard" shard, nothing but a bunch of queens left on here.
I love Siege. I suck at PvP... I excel at PvFLEE.... But god bless the PKs (and the thieves!) - they shop and my store and keep me busy crafting and selling. The people here are, for the most part, fun and fair minded, and the community can not be matched. I left Chessy three years ago and haven't been back since, except to collapse my house there.

I'm not upset when Bo or anyone else kills me. That said.... boy ain't it great to have a chance to annoy the PKs every once in a blue moon. But Bo - me thinks *you* and several others need to not be "upset" when your victims use allowable tactics to deny you a few extra goodies to loot. Ya'll sound like a bunch of cranky children.

Hugs & Kisses,
Aislin
I love this post. That is all.
:ten:

M

MaceAho

:thumbsup:
BTW you killed me while I was getting ToTs legit

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I see is, "You got smart and learned game mechanics too, and thats not far!"

What a joke.....

The old pot/kettle...

god this forum should be up forever, just for entertainment purposes.

Good day, ps I got a great account for sale still if anyone is interested.

Kage, its not exploiting cause its not someone from our guild doing it. If one of us were doing it then it would be cheating, exploiting, hacking, and proof that one of us have a GM in our pocket.
Where'd you go yesterday? I came back and you werent on! If your on today when servers come back up Ill be on a little later

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But Bo - me thinks *you* and several others need to not be "upset" when your victims use allowable tactics to deny you a few extra goodies to loot. Ya'll sound like a bunch of cranky children.

Hugs & Kisses,
Aislin
The highlighted section is what Bo has a problem with. The girl doing a **** poor job (Draconi or Baloney whatever her name might be) said they put it into place "with the unintended consequences on Siege" Another words they fooked up as per usual, and of course there was no fix.

C

Calyip

The highlighted section is what Bo has a problem with. The girl doing a **** poor job (Draconi or Baloney whatever her name might be) said they put it into place "with the unintended consequences on Siege" Another words they fooked up as per usual, and of course there was no fix.
If EA doesn't fix it, it's not an exploit. No matter how cheap it is, let's review:

-Smoke bombing - cheap
-60pt Death Strikes - Cheap
-Nerve Spamming - Cheap
-Mage weap necro mages - Cheap
-Ninja/HPR tamers - Cheap

Just because it sucks doesn't make it an exploit.

Aislin*SP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Mmmm yes... like faction recalls and faction arties.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

:eek:snap:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Nice burn there, Aislin! :thumbsup:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HA! So sorry about that love. My little crafter friend was tipping the bottle a bit the night before. I'll speak with her about that before the next event she caters! :p

Good help is so hard to find these days. :wall:

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When they put it in they had good intentions. Since every other shard has tram rule sets (except mugen and us?). So it wouldnt effect them either way. Except the odd waring guild. Since factions on any other faucet of prodo are blue to eachother.

Same with the farming as a ghost. Im sure the intention was that if you died, then got credit for a kill (pet, or did most damage, and someone else finished), that you wouldnt lose your ToT.

However I still think the farming dead is an exploit. Since spawn and spawn corpses dont keep you logged in. Your pet guarding you, and green to you (if ur in a guild) does because it does a fame karma check/gain each time. However when your dead, your drag etc will go blue, and thus without issueing new commands, you should time out. But perhaps its that I dont understand the game machanics of dead farming. Also I figured out the timer must be just over 15 minutes. Since I can do crafter rot, without timing out, or doing anything inbetween. But its tight on the 100-120 area. So must be 17 mins or something. So either something is keeping them guarding, or they are doing something to keep from timing out.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bo would like to know where Draconi said that all these other things were not working as intended for siege. Becuase he certainly said it for what Bo was talking about. Let us reflect on previous posts:

smoke bombs - working as intended skill points needed
60pt death strikes - working as intended even more skill points needed
nerve strike spam - working as intended skill points, good weap, high mana
mage weap necro mages - workin as intended, combo of skills + items
ninja hpr tamers - workin as intended, this is just the combination of skills + items
faction arties - working as intended, they even upped the price of silver per, which if any of you played a faction character you would see how much of a pain it is to farm silver
faction runes - ok Bo will concede this one, these should have never been put on this shard.

Even on the faction runes Bo has never seen Draconi actaully say it wasnt intended for Siege. Maybe Bo missed it but if Draconi says it was not intended for Siege, in Bo's mind it is an exploit. As for you fools trying to argue the way Bo thinks, Bo doesnt know who is crazier, you or Bo.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Draconi said uninteded concequences, not unintended for seige. When doing things they forget about seige, and that we dont have tram ruleset on all faucets.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No he said
"So, instead we have the guaranteed backpack or bank system, with the unintended consequences on Siege."
Again why must you argue with what he said and not go back and look, here is the link too.http://boards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=146977

Draconi said unintended concequences, not unintended for seige. When doing things they forget about seige, and that we dont have tram ruleset on all faucets.
What am I arguing? Please quote for me from the original post I have read, and the repost quote from Ian, where he said that the Backpack/bank was Not Intended for seige. But rather Unintended Concequences. The way I read it, and Im sure most do. Is that they meant to put it on. Just never though of how it would effect the PKs, and thieves of Seige, as all other shards, the ToTs drop on a trammel ruleset. if it wasnt meant to be on seige. im sure there is a way to remove it. Hell they can remove trammel. They can remove the use of Sacred Journey. They can add bonuses over prodo to the skill of arms lore. They can give fel rules to all faucets, they can remove item insurance, etc etc etc.

They never thought about how it might affect everyone on seige. Put it in anyway, and are pretty much saying, bah we F'd up, it shouldnt be that way, but we are not going to fix it.

It would be different if He had said. We did a mass patch, but never meant to implement it on seige. And will be removing it. But they didnt. And there are easy ways around this for them. but they are not interested in taking them. Such as, if you have 125 items in pack, or are overloaded, and dismount an ethy, you will either go farther over weight (more than you normally would), or your pack will contain 126 items when it lands. So its not like they couldnt make it so the ToTs drop in pack regardless of item count. Also when your bank box is close to full (lets say 120 items), and you get a chest of heirlooms, it bounces back to pack. Because there would be more than 125 items in bank. Yet you end up with overages in your pack. So its doable to change it. But I believe they are taking that stance that they dont wanna change it.

W

Weed Ninja

If you come across a tamer during the tokuno event and you can't find the owner of a pet page a Game Master. There has been a lot of afk ghost farming going on especially in the Fan Dancer Dojo. I have also found out that a lot of players are also over loading there packs with blessed items like bods so that the artifacts go strait into the bank also an exploit...

So a good way to spot all of this is spirit speak so you can see the ghost and target them after paging. Also make sure to add in the report for the GM to check if they have just been killed because that is what they will tell the GM.

Another way is to reveal and snoop there pack for a **** load of blessed items.

Now lets get on Siege Justice!

And here is an example of some that I just found....

Now lets get on Siege Justice??? LMAO, lookie lookie who I found
living up to his own code of Siege Justice...

If you come across a tamer during the tokuno event and you can't find the owner of a pet page a Game Master. There has been a lot of afk ghost farming going on especially in the Fan Dancer Dojo.
Also make sure to add in the report for the GM to check if they have just been killed because that is what they will tell the GM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :dunce: :eyes: :fake: :lame: :owned: :drama:

So remember Kids, If you come across these fakers Page a gm
Because you know Kage would want Richy Rich given the BOOT.
Oh snap, are they not 1 in the same??? Oh well Page a gm anywho :D,
because thats how he wants it !!!

H

HaHa

Why is the top of your screen, where it says "Ultima Online Siege Perilous," all garbled?

Nakukak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ouch :p

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you come across a tamer during the tokuno event and you can't find the owner of a pet page a Game Master. There has been a lot of afk ghost farming going on especially in the Fan Dancer Dojo. I have also found out that a lot of players are also over loading there packs with blessed items like bods so that the artifacts go strait into the bank also an exploit...

So a good way to spot all of this is spirit speak so you can see the ghost and target them after paging. Also make sure to add in the report for the GM to check if they have just been killed because that is what they will tell the GM.

If you come across a tamer during the tokuno event and you can't find the owner of a pet page a Game Master. There has been a lot of afk ghost farming going on especially in the Fan Dancer Dojo.
Also make sure to add in the report for the GM to check if they have just been killed because that is what they will tell the GM.

I´m sure there´s a perfectly good explaination for this... :D

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I´m sure there´s a perfectly good explaination for this... :D
But OF COURSE there is a good explaination!!! He's is being hypocritical, as usual... thats the explaination!
As usual, we have Kage calling the kettle black.
:loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:

:eek:snap::owned:

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL--This is priceless. Typical but priceless. Geesh Kage. What about the good of the shard and being all Trammie and Pathetic and yada-yada-yada. I guess the first post was all because someone was farming in your spot--LMAO The only thing worse then a Hypocrite is a Whining Drama Queen Hypocrite.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I had to come back just to read this thread.

Epic fail Kage.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like how you all just jump the gun on me and call me out for doing nothing other than falling asleep. I'm sorry I walked over to my bed that is located a few steps from my cpu to watch something on TV... I passed out and someone pk'd me. First thing I did was wake up and hope that I still had my good greater Dragon... But it's fine with me think whatever you like lol but I know that's the first time since this event that you have seen my ghost anywhere...

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like how you all just jump the gun on me and call me out for doing nothing other than falling asleep. I'm sorry I walked over to my bed that is located a few steps from my cpu to watch something on TV... I passed out and someone pk'd me. First thing I did was wake up and hope that I still had my good greater Dragon... But it's fine with me think whatever you like lol but I know that's the first time since this event that you have seen my ghost anywhere...
Funny how you don't accept that same excuse from the people you accused.

C

Calyip

Well that's what everyone else was doing.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny how you don't accept that same excuse from the people you accused.
That's because when I found the people they was actually moving around and talking to me going lol... There is a difference I passed out and fell asleep. The people I posted about was not even afk... Just sitting there watching there backpacks feel up.

Funny how you hop right on the bandwagon....

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's because when I found the people they was actually moving around and talking to me going lol... There is a difference I passed out and fell asleep. The people I posted about was not even afk... Just sitting there watching there backpacks feel up.

Funny how you hop right on the bandwagon....
It's easy to hop on the bandwagon with you Kage. You are so full of crap on these boards that it leaks out of your posts and defiles the rest of the internet.

It's really sad actually, I've had some really decent conversations with you and you are much more intelligent then you act on these boards.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And now, let´s see what your own guildmate think about this:

I am proud of you for admitting your a cheater. That is the first step. Please know that there is no difference between REASONABLY AFK farming and just plain ole AFK farming.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya you're right Vortex... I'm full of crap. I mean the guy posted @ 4:50 am there is no way I could have actually passed out and fallen asleep around that time you got me there:loser:

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya you're right Vortex... I'm full of crap. I mean the guy posted @ 4:50 am there is no way I could have actually passed out and fallen asleep around that time you got me there:loser:
Your full of crap for your hypocritical posts, this being one of many in the past year or so.

Btw the way, you must know something I don't know because as far as I know the posting time is not necessarily the same time that the picture is taken.

Maybe you were passed out, maybe you weren't. The point is you are so quick to try to point out other people doing wrong things that you jump to the same conclusions.

Draconi already said its not an exploit. You ASSUMED it was an exploit and tried to create all kinds of drama in another attempt to discredit Gilfane. I'm not sure why you and Enigma feel the need to spend all your time looking for things that Gilfane does wrong. Its like a fixation with you guys.

You used to be about playing, now all I hear from you is accusations and crying. Heck, even Puffy has noticed this change in you.

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly i think our MOD's not doin there JOB this thread should have been locked and removed from the get go you allowed kage to announce a bug in the game and let everyone know about it, isnt that agianst ROC or something you guys let to much go on here.

AND TO KAGE i hope they actually paged on ya i know you page on others.

You cry about others and then you go do the same thing. WHO CARES THAT YOU FELL ASLEEP YOU STILL WERE AFK FARMING AWAKE OR NOT AFK FARMING IS AFK FARMING

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly i think our MOD's not doin there JOB this thread should have been locked and removed from the get go you allowed kage to announce a bug in the game and let everyone know about it, isnt that agianst ROC or something you guys let to much go on here.

AND TO KAGE i hope they actually paged on ya i know you page on others.

You cry about others and then you go do the same thing. WHO CARES THAT YOU FELL ASLEEP YOU STILL WERE AFK FARMING AWAKE OR NOT AFK FARMING IS AFK FARMING
From Draconi's own mouth it is not an exploit. Therefore there is nothing wrong with the discussion. I'm quite sure Kelmo or Petra would have locked it by now if they felt it was an exploit. They are pretty quick on things like this.

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This just gets better and better. It's just that someone finially got a picture of you doing the things you accuse others of doing. Everyone who knows you has been aware of your "playstyle" in this game. This is just the first time you have been caught for all to see. A picture is worth a thousand lies (opps-I mean words)

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From Draconi's own mouth it is not an exploit. Therefore there is nothing wrong with the discussion. I'm quite sure Kelmo or Petra would have locked it by now if they felt it was an exploit. They are pretty quick on things like this.
Ok first off, it is a exploit, i dont give a rats ass what draconi says if you can put stuff in your backpack while your dead that's exploiting game mechanics,anyone with a brain in there head knows what makes sense and what does not-the reason he says its not is because he or anyone else from ea does not want to fix it so there just gonna let people continue to exploit...btw your a moderator and talk to people like that?way to fail, seriously just goes to show they'll let anyone be a mod here...

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This just gets better and better. It's just that someone finially got a picture of you doing the things you accuse others of doing. Everyone who knows you has been aware of your "playstyle" in this game. This is just the first time you have been caught for all to see. A picture is worth a thousand lies (opps-I mean words)
Ya so far I have farmed up about 60 tots total How many do the members of your guild have? I would love to know how many hundred Kat, and LP have bye now or all the other afk farmers in that guild... I got 60 lol and I have not been doing the afk farming... But you all seem to be fine with it now and say it's not an exploit so I guess I should start... But guess what I'm not going to because I still feel that it should be illegal.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me farming the way I have been doing since this event started... If any of you want some come get some... Yomatsu mines

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok first off, it is a exploit i dont give a rats ass what draconi says if you can put stuff in your backpack while your dead that's exploiting game mechanics,anyone with a brain in there head knows what makes sense and what does not-the reason he says its not is because he or anyone else from ea does not want to fix it so there just gonna let people continue to exploit...btw your a moderator and talk to people like that?way to fail, seriously just goes to show they'll let anyone be a mod here...
Speaking of fails...

1. I am not a Moderator on Siege.
2. I'm glad to see that you are the self proclaimed decision maker for EA. I had no idea that you owned the game and that YOU get to decide what is an exploit. After all, you certainly know better than Draconi. Maybe we should rename it to Chardonnay Online?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of fails...

1. I am not a Moderator on Siege.
2. I'm glad to see that you are the self proclaimed decision maker for EA. I had no idea that you owned the game and that YOU get to decide what is an exploit. After all, you certainly know better than Draconi. Maybe we should rename it to Chardonnay Online?
It's called common sense...second of all i dont care if your a moderator on neo pets your a stratics moderator...period...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here ill take a page out of your vocabulary, your full of crap if you cant tell this is obviously a exploit...

Oh i see now kage caught your guild exploiting so now your sticking your chest out since drac said its not a exploit but obviously it is...i see calm down and keep the zerg alive...personally i dont care about anyone doing anything just the fact that this is a exploit period...

Status
Not open for further replies.