• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets start doing a little Siege player justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I see you doing is no different then the very first post you made on this thread. You were also spotted down in the DoJo Ghost farming this week but the player that spotted you then didn't take a picture unfortunately. He wasn't aware of this thread on stratics. Guess you fell asleep twice farming. As for Kat, I know for a fact that the only player she has farming is a Mage. Hmmm...hard to ghost farm or farm unattended with a Mage. Just like you to get caught with your hand in the cookie jar and then try and make up stories about someone else. Only thing different this time is "Smile-your on camara" Some things never change...

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's called common sense...second of all i dont care if your a moderator on neo pets your a stratics moderator...period...
If you are waiting for EA to apply common sense then I suggest you put up camp.

Regardless, it was ruled by EA to not be an exploit. Therefore, it is not against the ROC to discuss it. That, my friend, is also common sense.

You clearly don't understand how to read the ROC, nor do you understand the job of a Moderator. We are still allowed to be human and have opinions. If you think I said something against the ROC, then report it.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are waiting for EA to apply common sense then I suggest you put up camp.

Regardless, it was ruled by EA to not be an exploit. Therefore, it is not against the ROC to discuss it. That, my friend, is also common sense.

You clearly don't understand how to read the ROC, nor do you understand the job of a Moderator. We are still allowed to be human and have opinions. If you think I said something against the ROC, then report it.
No i prefer fight fire with fire...this is a exploit obviously and if you cant see it your full of crap...

Obviously from not knowing me I could give two ****s about RoC...common sense owns you...

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here ill take a page out of your vocabulary, your full of crap if you cant tell this is obviously a exploit...

Oh i see now kage caught your guild exploiting so now your sticking your chest out since drac said its not a exploit but obviously it is...i see calm down and keep the zerg alive...personally i dont care about anyone doing anything just the fact that this is a exploit period...
All Hail Chardonnay! It is he who decides what is and what is not an exploit! Please direct all future questions to his Omnipotent Oneness.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All Hail Chardonnay! It is he who decides what is and what is not an exploit! Please direct all future questions to his Omnipotent Oneness.
Now your learning...:loser:

On a side note i bet you all the crap you can spew if i did make the decisions in uo i bet this shard would have more then a ghost town for a game, believe that...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your paycheck will be at the EA counter.

You even play anymore?
Keep the paycheck i don't need it,thats the great thing about common sense when you have it you dont need to get paid for having it,no i quit once the game became lame and dead...you still pay for this game?

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep the paycheck i don't need it,thats the great thing about common sense when you have it you dont need to get paid for having it,no i quit once the game became lame and dead...pretty sad when the forums are more fun...
Oh you weren't getting paid for common sense. EA doesn't pay for that.

I would hate to see you starve anyway :mf_prop:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@ Vortex and Chardonnay.

Just to clear some things up. What Draconi adressed was having 125 items in your backpack so that the rewards/marties drop in the bank box. He said that was as intended and not an exploit.

However, I don´t like that trick myself and would like it removed from Siege.

Ghost farming on the other hand...

I believe that is considered an exploit and hope they fix that just like they fixed it for farming silver...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ Vortex and Chardonnay.

Just to clear some things up. What Draconi adressed was having 125 items in your backpack so that the rewards/marties drop in the bank box. He said that was as intended and not an exploit.

I believe that is considered an exploit and hope they fix that just like they fixed it for farming silver...
Nice to see someone has common sense and isn't full of crap...thank you...you might wanna explain that to vortex a little slower please...

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ Vortex and Chardonnay.

You miss my point. I also feel they should fix it and that it should not be legal. HOWEVER, at this point, it is not illegal and therefore the Mod's won't lock it.

He was asking for Mod's to lock it, I was explaining why they wont. Until it is considered an exploit, they have no ROC to back them in locking it. This too, is common sense. They not gonna take action unless they have a rule to back them (common sense).

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You miss my point. I also feel they should fix it and that it should not be legal. HOWEVER, at this point, it is not illegal and therefore the Mod's won't lock it.

He was asking for Mod's to lock it, I was explaining why they wont. Until it is considered an exploit, they have no ROC to back them in locking it.
You might wanna go back and read my posts i was talking about the way you was talking to kage...fail much?Common sense will also tell you ive never asked to lock a thread maybe begged not to lock it...you must not know me very well huh?

Common sense owns you, i think YOUR the one who is truly full of crap honestly...

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From Draconi's own mouth it is not an exploit. Therefore there is nothing wrong with the discussion. I'm quite sure Kelmo or Petra would have locked it by now if they felt it was an exploit. They are pretty quick on things like this.
Ok first off, it is a exploit, i dont give a rats ass what draconi says if you can put stuff in your backpack while your dead that's exploiting game mechanics,anyone with a brain in there head knows what makes sense and what does not-the reason he says its not is because he or anyone else from ea does not want to fix it so there just gonna let people continue to exploit...btw your a moderator and talk to people like that?way to fail, seriously just goes to show they'll let anyone be a mod here...
Dude, who's the fail? You argued what I said about why Kelmo and Petra aren't acting on this.

Your common sense is slipping again.

C

Calibretto

Now lets get on Siege Justice??? LMAO, lookie lookie who I found
living up to his own code of Siege Justice...

If you come across a tamer during the tokuno event and you can't find the owner of a pet page a Game Master. There has been a lot of afk ghost farming going on especially in the Fan Dancer Dojo.
Also make sure to add in the report for the GM to check if they have just been killed because that is what they will tell the GM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :dunce: :eyes: :fake: :lame: :owned: :drama:

So remember Kids, If you come across these fakers Page a gm
Because you know Kage would want Richy Rich given the BOOT.
Oh snap, are they not 1 in the same??? Oh well Page a gm anywho :D,
because thats how he wants it !!!

Classic....

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, who's the fail? You argued what I said about why Kelmo and Petra aren't acting on this.

Your common sense is slipping again.
Are you honestly reading what you type?You was saying i was trying to get the thread locked...second of all both things are exploits period...common sense owns you...

I dont care what draconi says yada yada blah blah...

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

He was asking for Mod's to lock it, I was explaining why they wont. Until it is considered an exploit, they have no ROC to back them in locking it. This too, is common sense. They not gonna take action unless they have a rule to back them (common sense).
Fair enough.

It just felt like when U said this:

From Draconi's own mouth it is not an exploit. Therefore there is nothing wrong with the discussion. I'm quite sure Kelmo or Petra would have locked it by now if they felt it was an exploit. They are pretty quick on things like this.
...that you were replying about the 125 thingy to Sprago and Chard was talking about the ghost farming thingy and therefore your board war was really all about a miscommunication...

At least that´s how I read it and wanted to clear some things up.

Oh well, carry on. :p

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you honestly reading what you type?You was saying i was trying to get the thread locked...second of all both things are exploits period...common sense owns you...

I dont care what draconi says yada yada blah blah...
Thanks for reminding my why I don't come to Stratics much.

Too many unarmed opponents.

See you all later!

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Who said this?Again i was NOT talking about locking the thread i was talking about how you was talking to kage period...i repeat common sense owns you...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fair enough.

...that you were replying about the 125 thingy to Sprago and Chard was talking about the ghost farming thingy and therefore your board war was really all about a miscommunication...

Both of them are exploits period, i dont care if santa claus says there not...

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fair enough.

Ah yeah, but if you look closely the above post was in reply to Sprago's post about why Mod's were not locking the post.

Of course, that was where Chardonnay stuck his nose and "common sense" into the thread (which he convienently forgets).

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah yeah, but if you look closely the above post was in reply to Sprago's post about why Mod's were not locking the post.

Of course, that was where Chardonnay stuck his nose and "common sense" into the thread (which he convienently forgets).
So you got me confused with sprago and thought i wanted the thread locked when actually sprago did...fail noted...then i stuck my nose in on a public forum and hurt your feelings,when you was telling kage he was full of crap...fail noted...so your 2/2 so far...

M

MoonglowMerchant

I hate to get in the way of a good argument but it is my conclusion that the ROC in general does not represent "rules", but rather serves as an excuse for moderators to lock threads and issue warnings based on personal preference or unwritten rules.

For example, once upon a time threads about PBD's on Siege were so prevalent and so annoying to EA that Stratics forbade us from posting about the issue. It's not in the ROC, but it was lockable and bannable.

Classic shard discussions were the same. At one time you couldn't post about classic shards, even though again, it isn't prohibited by the ROC. Now, you can.

Other more recent examples include the discussion about the NEW books. Those threads were locked by a stratics moderator despite not violating the ROC.

The examples go on and on.

We are blessed on this board to have Kelmo as a moderator. He isn't perfect, but in my opinion he does an excellent job of allowing discussion while generally keeping it from crossing the line. Our other moderator could learn a lot from him but that is another discussion...

Anyway, please don't propose that the ROC is the basis for locking threads. In my experience, it sometimes is and often isn't.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to get in the way of a good argument but it is my conclusion that the ROC in general does not represent "rules", but rather serves as an excuse for moderators to lock threads and issue warnings based on personal preference or unwritten rules.

For example, once upon a time threads about PBD's on Siege were so prevalent and so annoying to EA that Stratics forbade us from posting about the issue. It's not in the ROC, but it was lockable and bannable.

Classic shard discussions were the same. At one time you couldn't post about classic shards, even though again, it isn't prohibited by the ROC. Now, you can.

Other more recent examples include the discussion about the NEW books. Those threads were locked by a stratics moderator despite not violating the ROC.

The examples go on and on.

We are blessed on this board to have Kelmo as a moderator. He isn't perfect, but in my opinion he does an excellent job of allowing discussion while generally keeping it from crossing the line. Our other moderator could learn a lot from him but that is another discussion...

Anyway, please don't propose that the ROC is the basis for locking threads. In my experience, it sometimes is and often isn't.
QFT...common sense duly noted...

Status
Not open for further replies.