• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm outta here! *I'M BACK*

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On vacation, that is! We are leaving today. So, if you are farming in Tokuno, you don't have to worry about E sneaking up on you until after 4th of July! ;)

Have a great week, everyone!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Have a great vacation, have fun

D

Daleth

:postpics: Or at least it will be if you don't post some pics of the vacation when you get back, have fun!!!!

H

HaHa

You live near Atlantic City.... wtf kind of vacation would you want to take away from there?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm back from vacation! I left E and the Princess to come home early. They will be home tomorrow. I am marching in a few parades this weekend. Anyway, we were in the Pocono Mts. of PA, so I don't really have any pictures. It was a do-nothing-just relax vacation. Although, I do have a picture of the lake we stayed at and of a couple deer that wandered through our property...... maybe I will post those for you.

@haha- E and I cannot look at AC the same way since our time there together. ;)

@ MrStinky Pants- they don't call NJ the armpit of America for nothing! :p

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Mo...even the New Jersey air would pale in comparison to the stench of your feet

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The lake we stayed at:

A couple of our many visitors:

Princess Pickaxe getting ready to go swimming:

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It wasn't the pooping in front of as much as making it into the shape of a bunny that was disturbing.

D

Daleth

Ewwww E! I wish I wouldn't have read that!:wall:

Hey Patty nice spot for a vacation! Elmer and I just got back too, we got poured on Friday night, but Sat was awesome, we went hiking and camping by a waterfall. See you in game, glad you're back.

Mr.StinkyPants

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ewwww E! I wish I wouldn't have read that!:wall:

Hey Patty nice spot for a vacation! Elmer and I just got back too, we got poured on Friday night, but Sat was awesome, we went hiking and camping by a waterfall. See you in game, glad you're back.
it rained on us all weekend except for today, we were in the bighorns, but we had five gallons of jungle juice to keep us warm:thumbsup:

D

Daleth

It was a helluva rainy 4th of July this year, but enough Fat Tires make any rainy day into something fun!!! :danceb: