• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets babble like its 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know how you feel, school sucks lately too. the regular season for bball ends in a week and a half so thats good. another good thing is the school year is half over. i already cant wait for summer

G

Hockey actually helps me blow off a lot of steam. I have to be so focused out there, and pushing people around doesn't hurt. Sometimes I am tired from it, but if I go a week or two without playing I notice I am wound tighter.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know what you mean. after basektball is over i will stat lifting again. i just need to be doing something, some type of sport. the one big difference is i can lift whenever i want and i can take it as seriously as i want, no competition. no coach to say that i have to be there at this time and get on me when i play bad like at basketball

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we had a a snow day last friday and we have no school this monday. 2 long weekends in a row. i could really get used to this

G

The line needed to be replaced, but they couldn't do it until the ground thawed. i don't know if they replaced it or not, but it works!!

I

imported_Angus

For once in my life, For once i think we're getting somewhere.

Music for the win!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a trig test on all kinds of messed up graphs. im probably gunna get a 75. i cant even study though. im fine to sit here and watch tv but as soon as i try to look it over i lose patience really fast and get angry. im just in one of those moods.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
graphs with horisontal and vertical asmtopes. i just cant concetrate in class.

the test turend out to be really easy, all really easy problems

G

Trig isn't so bad. Vector calculus on the other hand...

It is getting warm out there. I went out for a walk today, and the snow is all melting.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it was warm here all weekend too. it snowed for about an hour last night but we ended up only getting a dusting cause it was so warm

S

Samseed

so how many people here lost their original accounts? Mine was wiped as well... and my post count dropped from around 7k to just over 1k /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif.

Over 80,000 accounts were lost in all, LoL.. ouch!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i lost mine. i went from somewhere around 9800 post to the 4493 that i have now.

S

shaunboy

i lost 7k of mine but i still got a 10k title/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif
My mod titles rubbed over it though but it would have only said legend anyhow

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a ton of accounts got deleted basically. most people lost about half their posts and all thier PMs

L

Loke of ls

I downed a few pints for you mate !!!!"
And so did Charlie here: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I downed a few pints for you mate !!!!"

<hr></blockquote>

i wish i could down a few for myself right about now :]

G

I'm not scared, not while there's talk of beer. Real beer too I assume...

I've been off creating an avatar.

G

Don't waste
your time
on me
you're all-ready
a voice inside my head.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanna shake you off but you just won't go
And you're all over me but I don't want anyone to know
That you're attached to me, that's how you've grown
Won't you leave me, leave me alone

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the darkness, growing on me. its really funny because you think it is about a girl but its really about genital warts.

S

Soam

it's not about genital warts...didn't you read the rolling stone article? =(

and i need your AIM pathagiris...i have a new sn and albee02 got deleted so i lost my buddy list

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i read an article about the song in Guitar magizine i think it was. that is what it said about it in there.

ill get your name on my list now and ill IM ya next time your on

G

Gabby Jay

nah i read somewhere that the song is really about a girl and they intended for it to have double meaning towards genital warts

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, i guess. i still would be kinda pissed if i lost name. ive used this name forever

Status
Not open for further replies.