• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

leavin' on a jet plane

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Granted, but your wings are teeny tiny and dont work. They just hang there like dead fly wings.

I wish this thread would end.

M

MoneyMaker

Granted! This thread ends, but the following morning, due to its popularity, New threads of the same sort pop up all over stratics and other forums.

I wish that Michigan would sink beneath the waves of the great lakes. (No I am not from Michigan. Nor do I, or have I lived there.)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish Penny wouldnt come in with a random post and ruin a sweet thread!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted! Ghost of Gramps and Grandpa Otis have taken Pennywise out to the shed and taught him some manners..... he will now treat everyone with respect, but you won't be able to tell because the lessons magnified his odd manner of speech

I wish this cough I picked up in Texas would finally go away

M

MoneyMaker

Granted! The *cough* has now went on vacation in alaska, but 3 weeks later it returned with a few buddies it met up there. *cough* *sneeze* *snifles* *aches* *pains*, all having a 5 day party inside ya.

(seriously, hope that you do get better)

I wish that I had gotten in on the first beta round :wall:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Granted, you got in on first try, but my Awesomeness crashed the server and all accounts were canceled untill they figure out how they can contain my awesomeness.

I wish I didnt have to work today!

M

MoneyMaker

Granted! you don't have to work today, because ur fired. :sad4:

I wish that the Red Neck, at the Dam, would learn some manners.:cursing:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Granted, the red neck learned manners and made everyone else wait while he let you drive across first(at least thats what they do on Hoover Damn here in Vegas) and the damn burst and took you with it....silly manners.

I wish that I didn't have such a huge post count lead over Devil's Own.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wish granted.......

I wish all my UO houses were decorated completely

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wish Granted! I run into all your houses, throw down some bone containers and put out some rubble! :lol:

I wish I wasn't such a packrat!

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, you arnt a packrat at all, you throw things away if they have no immidiate use to you. Then a day or two later you need the item(s) that you just threw away :/

I wish my UO client would run and I could stop trying to get it to work..

M

MoneyMaker

Wish granted! your UO client has gotten off its lazy behind and got a job, and is, right now, running to work. :D

I wish that Uriah would post in this thread more often.

A

Annienox

Wish granted but he now can't stand you and belittles you on your next 10 posts making you feel like crap and then decides you annoy everyone on this site so he bans you from ever being able to read, post or even open a stratics page ever again.

I wish I could find the desire to play the game more then I do right now.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wish granted, but not out of your desire but rather your *need* cause in six or so years your grandson will be runnin' circles around you and beating you to every idoc and spawn

wish cold didn't come with fall

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, cold doesnt come with fall, Its just cold all year round.. :/

I wish I wasent sick.

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish granted, but now you're always well and never have a break from work, that you have began to hate.

I wish I owned my mother's company so I could give her time off to spend with me before technical collage.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, your mother has time to spend with you before technical collage. But shes spending every minute with you and your getting sick of her.

I wish I didnt have to work so much, so I could play UO more.

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish granted, but you developed carpal tunnel syndrome.

I wish it were easier to level in DDO :(

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, its super easy to level but now you leveled all your characters to the max level and now your bored :eek:

I wish I could sleep at night :(

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wish granted..... but you are now sleeping so soundly that you snore really, really loud, and the neighbors are in hysterics over it

wish I had a housekeeper

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, you have a housekeeper. However she's not a very good one, and you house now looks even worse than before!

I wish I were an Oscar Myer wiener. That is what I'd truly like to beeeeEEeee.

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted...You are a hot dog, and now you're in some fat greasy guy's mouth and belly!

I wish vet rewards were purchaseable in the UO store :...(

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted ..,but now there so expensive you cant afford them

Wish that guy would come down a little on that 49 ford

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that little sweetie is only gonna cost ya $3700......

• no engine block
  • no tranny
  • it's up on blocks now
  • floor and firewall both rusted thru
  • all the chrome has been spray painted silver
  • raccoons are living in the back seat

wish I had thought to turn on the hall light last nite thus preventing a nasty fall down the stairs

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, but you were inpailed by many a spoon, severing your right ear and your two front teeth.

**on a side note Dev, I hope you're ok, but man did I laugh when I read that, I'm thinking you did a little too much :pint: XD**

I wish WoW became so addictive that all the jerks played there and not other games.

T

totally_tubular

Granted, but as you were playing your games, jerk free, your computer took a nose dive out the window by your roommate, the one playing WoW, so it wont matter....

I wish i had PvP skills....:thumbdown:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wish granted..... RL's pker, lady pearl, Omnicron, Aeyko, bobmac, RainVII, Tailean, Vyal, Omnius, The Junglist and mbraud4 all cooperate and come together to tutor you into becoming the very finest pvp'r in all of Legends..... unfortunately, all that cooperation led to lasting friendships and respect and now they cannot bear the thought of inflicting pain on a fellow player, and pvp on Legends has completely died

I hope there'll be one more very warm day to put the top down on the Iroc and drive to the Dairy Queen

(DGgnome.... nope, no drinks..... 2:30am and a couple of the cats start fighting downstairs, woke me out of sound sleep..... jump out of bed and go runnin' down the stairs..... thinking I'm on the last step my foot reaches out for the floor to make the turn around the bannister.... nothing but air, I had two more steps to go.... darn cats can beat each bloody from now on)

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, but all the DQ goes to your hips and thighs, allowing you to act as a cork in water!

(Dev, my kittys are declawed for a reason :eyes: )

I wish I hadn't turned down that U2 consert...which I found out muse is opening for them (muse is awesome!)

T

totally_tubular

Granted, you indeed went to the U2 concert, however you will be ridiculed for going to the U2 concert....

I wish it would stop snowing outside..... snow+driving=car crash:wall:

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, it stopped snowing. The snow was replaced with rain and its raining so hard it floods..

I wish I had a time machine :D

A

Annienox

Granted. You jump in that time machine, hit the "go" button and woosh off into the past just intime to see that both of your parents are numbers 1 and 2 on the worlds most wanted list for 14 murders that they have committed and gotten away with untill now.

I wish my daughter would move her and the baby back to our house and not make the same stupid mistakes that I have made.

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, but the baby has a knack for pooping in your shoes!

I wish end-game groups weren't so hard to find in DDO :(