• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

leavin' on a jet plane

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, you know what Rico's .....La means. But now he has a new saying he puts at the end of every post and now you have to figure that one out..:)

I wish I had a new mic

M

MoneyMaker

granted!
You now have a new mic, unfortunately the new mic draws to heavily on your sound card and burns it out, but you spent all our funds on the mic so now your not able to hear anything from your comp.

I wish I had my own saying at the end of my posts......Doh! :coco:

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, you have your own saying at the end of your posts. But it just annoys everyone like Rico's ...La does.

I wish I had a monkey

S

Sorcon Gartius

Granted, you have a monkey, but he ate your 9 year old sister.

I wish Backyard Burgers was still in business.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Yay! he ate my sister! good monkey! :) )

Granted, Backyard Burgers is still in business, but a bunch of people ate there and got food poisoning so they shut it down again..

I wish I didnt have any siblings

S

Sorcon Gartius

Granted you don't have any siblings...you're in jail for murdering them.

I wish prostitution was legal.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Granted you don't have any siblings...you're in jail for murdering them.

I wish prostitution was legal.
Granted, However now that it's legalized it has also become organized by the government and taxed out the ying yang so you can't afford it, and you don't meet the qualifications to become a prostitute either :p.

I wish I lived comfortably with all my bills and expenses being taken care of and had not want for anything.

M

MoneyMaker

Granted!

Your are now retired, and in a vegetative state.

(hey socron, we still have backyard burger here. MMmmm love them. Also prostitution was legal in Birmingham, Alabama until a few years ago *someone forgot it wasn't on the law books, so you only got charged with solicitation without a license. LOL!!!*)

I wish we had a El Polo Loco in Alabama, damn I miss those. :drool:

G

grandpa otis

Granted , a El Polo Loco is opening up in your hometown next month,, and you just got word your company is moving all operations to Antler, North Dakota in two weeks and you're too far in debt to quit your job and have to go.

I wish I knew wth is an El Polo Loco?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wish Granted!! Or at least here, it is a good Mexican Food Chain :)

I wish my brother-in-law wasnt such a butt!

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish Granted!! Or at least here, it is a good Mexican Food Chain :)

I wish my brother-in-law wasnt such a butt!
Wish granted..he isn't a butt, he is a skunk and he lives under your porch!

I wish I could stay up past 9:00.

M

MoneyMaker

Granted!
You can now stay up past 9 A.M., enjoy.

I wish I could get a mute button for tree frogs. they are driving me nuts!!! :cursing::coco:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wish fulfilled... but the little frogs are using so much less energy and not eating hardly at all, that the mosquito population has quadrupled in just one night and you can now not go out after dusk... not even for a beer

I wish that this computer was not a Mac

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wish fulfilled... but the little frogs are using so much less energy and not eating hardly at all, that the mosquito population has quadrupled in just one night and you can now not go out after dusk... not even for a beer

I wish that this computer was not a Mac

granted, your computer is no longer a mac, it is now a sack of potatos.

i wish devils had a PC.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, she has a PC, but the grand kids hog it doing my space and meebo and playing educational games on the internet, it gets a virus and goes up in a puff of smoke.

I wish I had time to re-erect my house on legends.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Granted, your house is reerected....And it was so awesome you've been banned.

I wish I could get to the Backyard Burgers in Birmingham, Alabama. (I'm from Alabama too, damn it!)

M

MoneyMaker

Wish granted, but when you get there they are closed for remodeling.

I wish I had a better balanced pond.

(there is a backyard burger in anniston, if you live near there. Its right on quintard ave., across the street from burger king.)
(oh my god dev, it is a mac!!! *goes into a gagging fit*)

S

Sorcon Gartius

Granted, you have a great pond...And your best friend just drowned in it.

I wish the Backyard Burgers in Anniston, Alabama was still open

(I'm from Anniston...It's closed) :(

M

MoneyMaker

Granted, Backyard Burger printed a flyer saying the one in Anniston, Alabama just reopened! Unfortunately it is a misprint. Its the one in Anniston, Indiana.

I wish I was more up to date.

(last time I was there was a while back. sorry :blushing:. ya know your only about 30 miles from me, I am in Ohatchee. If you fish, you have prob passed right by me a million times.)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, you now have live data feeds from all the news channels national and local feeding directly into you head, but you are so busy processing all the input you can no longer converse with actual people.

I wish I knew my piano better.

M

MoneyMaker

Granted, you and your piano have had a few dates and have decided to make it a more stable relationship.

I wish that I could multitask. (I currently fail miserably at that, and barely can task at all. attention span as long as a mayfly's adult life)

S

Sorcon Gartius

Granted, you can multitask...unfortunately your first multitask was to drink AND drive at the same time, so you're now serving 10-life for vehicular homicide.

I wish there was a money geyser in my house.

M

MoneyMaker

Granted, you now have a money geyser in your house, unfortunately it only erupts once every 5 years, and then it is nothing but 1 peso coins (mexican pesos).

I wish that there was more interesting shows on T.V. (not that i would watch them anyway)

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted there are more interesting shows on TV but they are not in english, so you can't understand them.

I wish the coffee would make itself.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Granted, Coffee makes itself. Unfortunately it also figured out how to avoid being drank also.

I wish I could go back to sleep instead of going to work.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, Coffee makes itself. Unfortunately it also figured out how to avoid being drank also.

I wish I could go back to sleep instead of going to work.

granted

and this is where your sleeping

i wish Sorcon's cardboard box was bigger

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Granted, However a 3 week rain storm started just after he got it and it's not a lovely pile of paper pulp.

I wish Sorcons new cardboard box was water proof :p.

M

MoneyMaker

Granted, his box is now waterproof. Not paying attention to where he was placing his box, sorcon being depressed from being fired and having lost 2 boxes already, placed his box at the bottom of a steep slope and the runoff from weeks of rain filled his new home to the brim.

I wish that I was back in the philippines again. (damia thats how it was there. so many channels and I couldn't understand a 1/10 of what was said, but it made it interesting :D)

S

Sorcon Gartius

Granted, you're back in the Philippines....You've just been extradited for killing a hooker while you were there last!

I wish my cardboard box was waterproof, large, and sitting in my giant mansion!

M

MoneyMaker

:lol: Granted, your box is waterproof, large, and sitting in your giant mansion, until you were forcefully removed from the mansion :twak: by the new owner's security team, after the bank foreclosed.:stretcher:

I wish we could find a safe place to put sorcon's cardboard box. :D

G

grandpa otis

Wish granted, Sorcon's cardboard box is now secured in the evidence room while Joe Coffey investigates the disappearance of 3 prostitutes last seen near said box.

I wish I knew why I keep checking this thread?

M

MoneyMaker

granted! You now have the knowledge you seek. You become so enamoured with this thread that you don't post in any other threads, anymore. (that would suck! Who would keep me active in the temp Nak thread then?!)

I wish more people would post in the temp Nak thread.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, more people post in the temp NaK thread now. But now everyone is so busy posting there that no one posts here anymore :(

I wish love didnt hurt so much.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Granted, Love doesn't hurt anymore... Nobody loves you.

I wish virgins grew on trees.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, Love doesn't hurt anymore... Nobody loves you.

I wish virgins grew on trees.

granted, virgins now grow on trees. however you want nothing to do with them because you lost your family jewels in a tragic fishing accident.

I wish i had a super power that allowed me to control the weather.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Granted, you have super powers that control the weather...Now you're the property of the US Government and haven't been outside of your cell in weeks.

I wish Blesh's powers were gone so she could go home.

G

grandpa otis

Granted, but when she got home she found that "big brother" had completely dismantled it searching for the source of her super power.

I wish I could remember what skill I was training on yesterday?

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Granted, but when she got home she found that "big brother" had completely dismantled it searching for the source of her super power.

I wish I could remember what skill I was training on yesterday?
Granted, you now remember what skill you were training and you actually GM'd it that's why you couldn't remember....however in your hastiness and thinking that you had GM'd it a mishap involving a soul stone made you completely wipe the skill, have fun re-training :)....

I wish I didn't have to fix dinner tonight.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Granted, you don't have to fix dinner...You're being held for Ransom in Mexico.

I wish I knew the secret to life.

M

MoneyMaker

Granted, you now know the secret to life, unfortunately its the secret to (computer) life.
(yeah its a hitchhikers rip, but it works hehe)

I wish the original doctor who was back on the air. (yes, I am that much of a nerd)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
granted! you will find it on channel 13256, which is the super premium cable channel ~~ this station will cost you $64.93 a month with by-minute charges ($.28) for viewing certain selections, such as Dr Who

I wish Louisiana and New Jersey would switch places

S

Sorcon Gartius

Granted, unfortunately nobody told you, so you drove to New Jersey and found yourself in New Orleans!

I wish the Stratics ads were interesting.

M

MoneyMaker

Granted, the stratics ads are now interesting and full page ads. your options for showing posts are now 1 or 0.

I wish that I was selected for the beta for SA.

(dev, I would pay it lol)

S

Sorcon Gartius

Granted, you were selected for the beta of SA...and as anticipated, it sucks...and they're not making any changes before it goes live.

I wish SA contained something fresh, interesting and exciting instead of fail.

M

MoneyMaker

granted, SA contains new and exciting content like no other game on the net. Unfortunately it is now only available in China and Japan, for the cost of 1 child per subscription.

I wish everyone would give SA a chance. :sad4:

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
granted, SA contains new and exciting content like no other game on the net. Unfortunately it is now only available in China and Japan, for the cost of 1 child per subscription.

I wish everyone would give SA a chance. :sad4:

granted, we already gave it a chance when it was supposed to come out a year ago.

I wish UO Dev's didnt suck so bad

S

Sorcon Gartius

Granted, UO devs stopped sucking..And Mythic promptly pulled them all off of the UO Project and put them on their next big MMFAIL. We've got a new batch of Devs who's first question is "What's UO?"

I wish Warhammer hadn't of sucked so bad, I liked my little UO pin that my character sported for being a UO Vet :D

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might like to double-check your facts. Most of the current Dev team actively play UO, and have done for years. Please read some of Draconi's most recent posts and the quotes from his facebook page.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Heh... Petra, I don't think you understand the point of this thread... How did you get over here anyway? This isn't your neck of the woods. This is a joke/comical thread where you make wishes and then someone "Grants" the wish, but the wish comes with a huge BUT like..

I wish I had a million dollars.

Granted, you have a million dollars BUT, there are space ninjas who eat money living in your bedroom...

Then once the wish is granted & totally destroyed you get to make your own.

Thanks for stopping by though Petra, we'll return to our regular scheduled programming now ;)

M

MoneyMaker

Granted, warhammer is the top MMO to ever be created. Everyone flocks to warhammer, subsequently crashing all servers. after servers are restored, warhammer team decides to go a new "WoW" direction.

I wish I had some banana bread (without walnuts *gags*)

Don't worry petra. we are only bashing each others wishes, as that is how this game is played. Hopefully no one's feelings are hurt by this bit-o-fun.