• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Poster Wins! (a.k.a. - Threadzilla!)

C

Chango Pelon

If you wink at me you better be willing to buy me dinner.

Now, back on subject. 23 hours until showtime!!!!

C

Chango Pelon

Brock Lesnar loses his UFC debut and Minotauro beats Tim Sylvia for the HW title!!!

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was watching some kind of fight on t.v. the other night. The one guy was named Butter Bean, not sure of the other guys name. Butter Bean is way too cool! Big huge bald guy. Too bad he lost to the little feller he was fightin' with. It was very entertaining to say the least.

C

Chango Pelon

I have to find the gif of Buttergbean fighting Zulu for you. Some serious lolololoing.

I

imported_Lustig Als'Holle

<blockquote><hr>

I have to find the gif of Buttergbean fighting Zulu for you. Some serious lolololoing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like this one:

I

I did a quick google search of "Butterbean Zuluzinho animated gif" and the first of the 3 hits was a video of the fight...its in Japanese, so the commentary isn't too helpful, but the video is all there (I only watched up to the comments by the winner, which I won't mention if its not already known anyone else who may wish to watch!!!). It was rather interesting to see Butterbean facing someone who made him look small!!!

C

Chango Pelon

Patriots win the Superbowl and go 19 and 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111shiftone111!!!!!!!

I

imported_Fran Fury

As much as Brady was getting hit yesterday I bet he felt like ButterBean was playing for the Giants.

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Butterbean is soooo cool. And I found out that he was born right here in my home state.
Now all I have to do is try to figure out when the next time is that I can see him in action.
Hey, check out my new avatar!

I

Yep, we sure grow big here in Michigan, eh?

Oooooooh...I wanna see Butterbean vs. Kwame Kilpatrick (Mayor of the City of Detroit, for everyone who doesn't know who he is, which is probably just about everyone!!!). He might give Butterbean a run for his money sizewise, but that's about it. I would so pay to see that butt-whooping!!!

I

I'd only want her to referee if Butterbean was throwing wild punches, so that he might knock her back from whence she came (no offense to the Canadians, but I really wish they'd take her back!!!)
And its not like she would be impartial, she is such a Kwame supporter.

Gotta love this mini-thread for two, since I am sure not too many other people know who Kwame even is!!!

C

Chango Pelon

I haven't heard of any future fights but I will be happy to let you know when I hear. Or just check out the link in my sig. They are good about latest news and such.

I am not a big fan of the "freak show" fights myself, but they do have their place.

G

this thread is getting insane..and i dont even think Jinx plays UO anymore or comes here to post...so who knows how it will all end.

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It will end when Butterbean finds Jinx and shakes the million gold out of him.

C

Chango Pelon

But that is about as likely to happen as me going through a day without saying something stupid.

C

Chango Pelon

3 WEC titles on the line tomorrow on the VS channel. BW, LW and WW. SAWEET!!!!

G

Chango that sig cracks me up.....that movie was so lame but damn if i dont watch it if its on...LOL.

C

Chango Pelon

Kiss my Converse!!!

I love the lameness of it, I guess that is what makes the movie.

C

Chango Pelon

Been waiting for somebody to revive it so I wasn't talking to myself again.

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

Never stopped you before

[/ QUOTE ]LOL I was thinking the same thing, Fran.

C

Chango Pelon

Well, for a man to converse with his equal, it sure won't be a woman so why not himself...

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

Well, for a man to converse with his equal, it sure won't be a woman so why not himself...

[/ QUOTE ]OMG You are so dead!!! That was NOT a good thing to say! Unless, of course, you were saying that because you are lower than women and they could never be your equal.

I

imported_Fran Fury

I just want to go on record that he is not quite as bad as he says....usually.

C

Chango Pelon

How you doing today Chango?

Good and you?

Ok I guess, could be bettter.

Yeah, but it could be worse too. You could be a woman.

Good point.

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

nevermind

J

J0KING

Seen this long ole post and how it all began so I thought I would just jump in and say hi

*waves*

C

Chango Pelon

Tomorrow night, MW Belts on the line. Unification between Anderson Silva and Dan Henderson. WOOT!!!

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

nevermind

[/ QUOTE ]Fran, I nominate you for Wife of the Year for having to put up with Chango. Lordy you must have the patience of Job!

I

imported_Fran Fury

Well thank you
But I am not so sure patience is a word I would describe with me.

J

J0KING

Just out of curiousity are the majority of the Lake Austin players from the state of Texas?

Just Curious...

I

imported_Fran Fury

Not sure about most...I know Chango and I are not in Texas.

J

J0KING

Only curious, because I am not, but am thinking of moving there in a year or so...

C

Chango Pelon

Speaking of Texas... the preliminary fights have started already. Man oh man, I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Chango Pelon

UFC PPV. I am a junkie for sure. Anderson Silva keeps his championship reign going on with a round 2 submission of Team Quest stud Dan Henderson. Awesome fighter, best pound for pound right now in MMA.

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

Which preliminary fights?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chango is the nonofficial mma updater around here. Anything you want to know (or don't) he can tell you. lol

J

J0KING

Ahhh... those fights... thank you for the clarification. I have watched some of them in passing but am not a hard core dedicated fan...

C

Chango Pelon

I have dreamed DURING a fight. Woke up to find out I got dropped hard.