• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Poster Wins! (a.k.a. - Threadzilla!)

I

imported_Lustig Als'Holle

<blockquote><hr>

Why, oh why, didn't I take the blue pill?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you have enough kids already, so Fran would have told you no and you'd have been forced to take matters into your own hand!!!

I

imported_Fran Fury

Your a smart man!

I am already like that woman in the shoe except young and not in a shoe and
Chango obviously has no sanity left since he continues to talk to himself.

Didn't need those blue pills anyways...obviously since...well see above statement.

C

Chango Pelon

My drummer is flying in from Germany in a week!!!

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

imported_Fran Fury

Although happy to see him again and happy for you...I can't help but have a little sadness for the loneliness that is bound to follow. You think I forgot about all those night you didn't come home until really late??

But it beats you setting up his drum kit here at our house...uh oh..you not are you?

C

Chango Pelon

Ultimate Fight Night Live is on!!!

Forgot is started earlier tonight. WAR J-LO!!!!

I

imported_Lustig Als'Holle

<blockquote><hr>

Ultimate Fight Night Live is on!!!

Forgot is started earlier tonight. WAR J-LO!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for reminding me this was on tonight!!! Its too bad I missed the first 1-1/2 hours, but I've still seen some great action!!!

C

Chango Pelon

I got lucky and caught the replay at work. And I LOVE the first two Ultimate Fighter shows being ALL fights. Page and Forrest are going to be hilarious.

C

Chango Pelon

Sad news today, Chuck Heston died last night at the age of 84.

RIP...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Heston was my president, a long time ago (when I could afford the yearly dues)

C

Chango Pelon

The YAMMA MMA event took place last night and it was craptacular at best.

Oleg won, Ricco lost, and for the Butterbean fans, he over committed to Pat Smith, slipped, and turtled up until the ref stopped it. Sorry, mahaps next time. And I am sooooo glad I did not pay for this show. Everybody thinks they can make a show these days...

R

Razzputon

<blockquote><hr>

Never give up, and never surrender!

[/ QUOTE ]

I just watched that movie for the.... hell I can't remember how many times I have watched it. great flick. For those who dont know what movie it's from, it's called Galaxy quest. One of the greatest Sci-Fi movies made to date. check it out

T

Tycolby

OMG we just cant let dead dogs lay can we? Now we have to go and dig this thing up which was never meant to be paid out in the first place.

So I will Thread Jack this and offer 2,000,000 gold to the last poster which will be at least one month after this thread hits 5k post. There you all go, now you all have something to shoot for! But please wait for someone else to post before you reply. No replying to yourself (Slack!!!!!)

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I already tried that route,we will only get disqualified.:p
That was because I had never posted to this thread before. Now I am posting. So please go ahead and get them to lock it, Raider Red, since it won't matter if you get disqualified, since I'm winning. =)

D

DebiHIS

was soo excited, was gonna have my posts restored, and i only got part of them back.
This crazy thread, lol.

M

MonkeyBusiness

Look! I won! Post #1434 was the lucky one. Please deposit 10 million gold into the treasure chest just across the road west of Britain Bank as I have put the chest there for that purpose. You will know the transfer went according to instructions when you see the message "mmm that was good".

Thanks again!

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:lol::lol:
Please deposit 10 million gold into the treasure chest just across the road west of Britain Bank as I have put the chest there for that purpose. You will know the transfer went according to instructions when you see the message "mmm that was good".

Thanks again!
:lol: that was awesome.

M

MonkeyBusiness

Please meet me in Luna to dispense my reward for being the LAST post in this thread. All subsequent posts are merely replies to a new thread that starts below this line.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Thread Topic: Inny or Outy belly buttons. Which do you prefer?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Here's your prize - a serenade....