• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

JUST WONDERING... **PLEASE LOCK OR DELETE** thanks

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Yep I do it, I get to know the ones I do do it to. IF they have a sense of humor, they join in and help liven up the place. The house is never quiet, Its always full of everyone laughing. If you dont want to participate in the fun we have, then just say, Sorry, Leave me out of your fun. No harm no foul.

But while your sitting there not talking, not enjoying the people around you. We will be sitting there and enjoying each other, enjoying the jokes, enjoying the entertainment.

I like having a house where people actually talk to each other, a place that people seem to enjoy coming to cause they like to laugh and enjoy each other.
And its those houses I like to visit as well.
Sorry you find my house out of your league, Thats your opinion, Mine is I LOVE my house, I LOVE my roomies, and I LOVE all the people that come back day after day after day.
So please, enjoy your quiet dull skilling, I'll enjoy my fun chatty, laughing skilling.
Have fun, its a game like any other, its meant to be fun, not boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been to many houses that are not full of afk silence where lively conversation is going on. They do NOT include shooting afk'ers with cannons, luring them far away from where they need to be and things like that. The luring thing doesn't bother me, especially if I screw up and afk in front of a shower or potty which I try not to do but it happens, especially if somebody clicks on the same one I do and I don't know it and therefore I trap them in the shower or on the potty. Fine, lure me away. But shooting someone who is afk with a cannon so that they pee on themselves and therefore have to spend up to double the amount of time greening is, as the original poster said just plain rude. People are at your house to skill, not to double green....I feel that making them double green is a ploy to get more visitor hours out of them, myself.

At least this isn't as bad as the house that I was at shortly after the cannons came out. This guy had his cannon at the front entrance and would shoot slow landers as they landed. Each and every one of them that he could catch. Like I said cannons were brand new, so alot less people were bothered about it than they are now, but when people were bothered by it, instead of apologizing and stopping for a while, the [censored] would boot and ban them.

Totally. not. cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being in a house AFK is pretty rude to those that want to get in to actually socialize. Aren't you the one always touting how this is a game for social players? Cannon them all right out the door!

Edit: Oh yeah and please, boycott Kallia's...I need in

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been reading all these posts and somehow you seem to have lost the fact that there was never anything RUDE going on. The people getting blown up were friends. They thought it funny and willingly went along. The original poster did not say she was blown up, she said it was happening while she was there and she didn't understand it.

To get the record straight, Kallia has never been rude when I've been there (and that's about 10 hours a day) - I've never seen it and can't imagine that I ever will.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's all well and good, I'm glad nobody got their feelings hurt in this particular situation, but in chelsea's defense, as a 3rd party observer or anybody as a 3rd party observer, how are they supposed to know who is 'in on it' and who isn't? I'd be upset if I saw this too, until it became apparent when the person came back from their afk and was laughing about it instead of swearing. My original reply was as general as chelsea's original post, because even if this particular owner only does it to those who are in on it, there *are* people who would do it indiscriminantly, and they need to know that not everybody considers it as funny as they do. I didn't get on Kali's case in particular until she started her martyr bit, which was not even directly related to the original subject. If she didn't want to be named in the thread, all she had to do was not name herself, and not make a big deal out of what a great host *she* is.....then it would have stayed a general subject about a general situation. So don't blame me, or chelsea, or anybody else that it now isn't.

G

My thoughts exactly.

And yeah, I could have had a bunch of my friends come on here and defend me... but I told them not to, for obvious reasons.

Words have gotten put into my mouth, and the things that I actually DID say, have gotten so turned around, it's disgusting.

And to clear things up ONCE AGAIN... I wasn't targeting any one certain house.
I've been to a bunch of houses in the past few days, that like to mess around with AFK'ers.
And unless you send a message to every single person who enters your property, asking them if it's "okay" to shoot them with a cannon or block them while they're greening... how are you supposed to know who's gonna be offended, and who's not?

I never said it was "wrong" to use cannons... and YES, I've read the description... I know that they're used as a joke, and that's completely fine.

But I HAVE seen people get upset over it, NOT at the particular house that you all feel the need to defend, but yes, at other houses.

And did it ever occur to anyone, that some people might go to a house because it's the only one open with enough people to get max skilling speed, or max payouts?
I know I do it. And I know friends who do it too.
Obviously most people are going to go to whichever house has the most people... despite what gets said in house chat, or the way the house is run.

I don't disagree with the fact that everyone has their own ways of playing the game, and that's perfectly fine.
I completely understand that the use of cannons are simply for fun.
I wasn't complaining about ANYTHING.
I simply asked a question... based on observations I've made in the game.

I don't need anyone to tell me "if you don't like it, don't go there."
I'm well aware of this... which is why I don't plan on going back to ANY house that I don't "like."

The fact that I never named any houses in my original post, gave no one the right to assume anything.
And in doing so... you've, as they say, made an ass out of you and me.
So thanks

G

QFT, you didn't name any names. It was presumptuous of anyone to think it was, but as we all know, this is the Internet.

On another note, if someone did this to me that I didn't know while I was greening I might get irritated as well. I might ignore them and I might just leave. However, I would certianly think taking the time to express to the owner that I am doing XYZ objective and I really don't need to spend time extra greening, please don't do that again would get MUCH better results.

P

Paulina

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

ROFL thats funny, because, I started the skill house to begin with, so that my friends with free player accounts could be roomies and get their skills LOL, I was helping friends.

When I was given the size 5 lot, with 7 shelves, 8 chess tables, I was just sitting them out when out of the blue a bunch of people just showed up and started skilling. I hadnt even opened yet, I hadnt even set up yet, and yet people were showing up. I didnt ask people to come skill. I could care less about visitor bonus, I keep my house open for one reason.

MY FRIENDS

Visitor bonus, thats a joke,,, I dont get bonus money to fill the fridges, I dont get to go to work at the factory to fill the fridges, I dont get to do much of anything come to think of it, but keep my house open so people will have a fun place to visit and have fun while they skill, instead of sitting there staring at their sim read a book or play chess. If you think its about the bonuses,your sorely mistaken, you dont know me to well..

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say bonuses, I said hours Hours are what make you #1, not bonuses. If you didn't want people to skill there, you could have put your house on admit list and admitted only your FRIENDS at any time. Still could. So either do that or stop complaining about how you 'never get to do this' and 'never get to do that' as if you're a martyr sacrificing your own fun for other people's happiness. You're not. It sounds like you're having it at some of their expense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pot...kettle?
Stone....glass house?

Who are you telling people who they run their house. You are the GUEST there nothing more. You are welcome to never go to a house you dislike. You are not however entitled to tell others how to run theirs.

Take your own advice and stop complaining about it and go elsewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my original post, I said I disliked *any* house that had this practice, not just this person's in general. My next reply was *to her* because she played the victim card saying how she was being so selfless doing this when she had no plans to do it in the first place and yada yada yada. Give me a break. There are no hosts who are victims. If you don't want to do something, don't do it. Just because you are doing something that you 'don't wanna do but feel like you have to' does not give anybody the right to be rude to people just because it is 'in their home'. There's just things that lack common courtesy and class. Treating a guest in your home like crap rather than just booting them if they are doing something that you find so offensive, makes you no better than they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think people should start taking deep breaths here and step away from the soap box and hug a bear.

Everyone plays the game differently, if you land at a house that possibly has way to much action, fun clowning around going on for you, then leave and go somewhere else.
I have days where I don't want to be bugged or I may not like the conversation that goes on in room chat, or the behaviour at any house. I have the option to seek out another lot that may suit my current mood.

Kallia is not trying to make herself a martyr here. She does not want anyone's symphathy, gosh i certainly wouldn't give her any...lol.
She enjoys what she is doing, if she didn't she wouldn't be online 20 hrs out of a day and host. So let's give her a break.

Chelsea Mae, I would say for future reference, if you are looking for a quiet non-interuptive place to skill, look around see what you can find , there are plenty of quiet places out there.
If you happen to be in the mood one day for some absolute absurdness and major laughter , then give them another try. But watch out for the Teddy bears..I still think one of them is following me..lol

So people, lets continue skilling and making MOMI happy with Robots. Remember a efficient worker is a happy worker

...I think I just saw a teddy bear.....

G

<blockquote><hr>

I believe you misreplied, but I now agree with you

[/ QUOTE ]

I KNEW I'd mess it up!

Debbie Simth

G

This reminds me of the time in the middle of the night when i searched for a skill house where I could play piano. I was thrilled to death to find a house that was not only open, but had 10 or 12 people in it.

It was a long, slow landing - and I began hearing noises I didn't recognize. As the dust from my landing cleared I realized that I was in the middle of some kind of war zone. There were people rolling around in big dusts balls and red negative signs flying everywhere.

I felt like goldilocks who accidently just walked into a bikers bar. The people there were obviously enjoying whatever that was - and no one was mean to me in any way, but I tell you that telephone was just not close enough for my piece of mind! LOL

Debbie Simth

G

Just TTL

I never saw anyone die from the cannon, not for lack of trying. We have been happily mindlessly shooting folks (and other stuff) for years.

A few days ago I had a newbie at my lot he stood by the cannon and said whats this? Really I couldnt have staged the situation better if I'd tried. It just so happened one of my cars was parked right in the line of fire. So I said to him said I, sit here. *evil grin* I was more then happy to shoot him, thrilled really since he totally asked to be shot. (If your reading this sorry I shot you, ok not really sorry it was fun after all)

I will always play with my cannon, it like my most favorite toy ever.

One last thing, do we need danger signs on the property? I would put one out, "DANGER!! Cannonfire may disrupt AFK play!!" "WARNING!! Owner may shoot random guests!!" I'm sure someone can find just the right catchphrase.

G

LMAO I think I'll have a friend of mine make some signs for that purpose, good idea

G

<blockquote><hr>

This reminds me of the time in the middle of the night when i searched for a skill house where I could play piano. I was thrilled to death to find a house that was not only open, but had 10 or 12 people in it.

It was a long, slow landing - and I began hearing noises I didn't recognize. As the dust from my landing cleared I realized that I was in the middle of some kind of war zone. There were people rolling around in big dusts balls and red negative signs flying everywhere.

I felt like goldilocks who accidently just walked into a bikers bar. The people there were obviously enjoying whatever that was - and no one was mean to me in any way, but I tell you that telephone was just not close enough for my piece of mind! LOL

Debbie Simth

[/ QUOTE ]

I've not seen anything like that in game, but have in TS2....hubby had a college lot that a few of the NPCs were like that.....constantly fighting while everybody around them cheered them on. One day those NPCs tried to bring hubby's sim into it, one time to many. It wasn't long before hubby caught those NPCs in the hot tub at the same time....and removed the access out of it.

Bye-bye troublesome sims
. But see, in that instance NPCs have no humans behind them to be bugged by that.....they just made the mistake of picking on a sim who wasn't an NPCs

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just TTL

I never saw anyone die from the cannon, not for lack of trying. We have been happily mindlessly shooting folks (and other stuff) for years.

A few days ago I had a newbie at my lot he stood by the cannon and said whats this? Really I couldnt have staged the situation better if I'd tried. It just so happened one of my cars was parked right in the line of fire. So I said to him said I, sit here. *evil grin* I was more then happy to shoot him, thrilled really since he totally asked to be shot. (If your reading this sorry I shot you, ok not really sorry it was fun after all)

One last thing, do we need danger signs on the property? I would put one out, "DANGER!! Cannonfire may disrupt AFK play!!" "WARNING!! Owner may shoot random guests!!" I'm sure someone can find just the right catchphrase.

[/ QUOTE ]

*don't come in here shooting your mouth off or we will shoot back*
*Danger, maniac at work: Falling Debris*
*Cannons to the left, Cannons to the right, Cannons...oops did that just go off?*

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe a good cartoonish graphic of an insane assylum inmate, maybe even in a straight jacket if possible, with a caption that reads. "Owners and roomies often forget to take their meds.....enter at your own risk!!!"? Or if you don't wanna go that route, one of a Mardi Gras 'joker' looking graphic with 'Owners and roomies have warped senses of humor....afk'ers beware!!" Something like that....the possibilities are endless and it might bring cc'ers some good money. I like that idea!

G

Floggin while your were busy here, your simmie is standing in a puddle again :p

G

I got shot for the very first time by Kallia the other day. I was a little annoyed, but only because I didn't get to see it!!! I just looked back to find myself standing in a puddle, hehe. Next time, make sure I'm watching.

Thanks girl for bringing some much needed FUN into the game.

G

lmao i was actually shooting at someone else, and it got both of ya who knew cannons balls could take out everything in 6 squares!!! lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

lmao i was actually shooting at someone else, and it got both of ya who knew cannons balls could take out everything in 6 squares!!! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a beta test, remember?

G

rofl well it got tested alright, floggin ya better put your depends on, your leaking lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, I know! I ran right in front of it.

G

oooo i should get you floggin and a bunch of ya lined up and see just how far those balls will go!!! LOL

G

haha that was great, I was there. We both told him at the same time to take your chair. I was worried you would not take full advantage of the situation. He was happy to. It was priceless. Not that I condone that behavior.

G

<blockquote><hr>

oooo i should get you floggin and a bunch of ya lined up and see just how far those balls will go!!! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be there!

Edit: If I can ever get in.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just TTL

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang I need to go to EA Land sometime, sounds exciting LOL! I was listening to the radio the other night and they were saying that the guys over at Full Circle were shooting the DJ's sim and the DJ was just having a ball getting tortured by cannon balls and being trapped with water LOL

Anywho, speaking of catch phrases, I think they should put something like <font color="red"> "We shoot friends! Wanna be a friend?" </font> Just to drive the point in to the unsuspecting that only the friends are the ones getting shot, not just random AFKers. That little tidbit might make it more amusing for those who would otherwise be offended.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Im really sorry u feel like your being attacked here but ...that stratics you know when something is posted you are going to get the good and the bad . I have never seen a store do it !!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have, years ago. If you came in and didn't answer hi when they greeted you they shot you with a canon.
Quite a show lol

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

I understand that some people would be mad if they came back from afk and were uber-red. Perhaps we'll just leave this whooole thing at "make a warning sign". I'll start working on one now

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

What's the deal with roomies shooting AFK'ers with cannons so much these days?
Or even trapping them in showers, beds, toilets, etc.
I can see if it's a friend or something, just as a joke... no big deal.

But while you're busy messing around with that... you're neglecting your other guests, who need food and/or serenades.

My point is that, these people are spending time at your place... giving you visitor hours... and just because they need to take care of some REAL LIFE business... that doesn't give you the right to mess with them, just because you can.

Yeah, it's funny the first couple of times... but after that it just gets annoying.
I dunno... I guess I just don't see the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be at Full Circle lmao....

If you must eat go home and eat! If you need social buy a cat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cats don't give social.......I would not go back to a house that did that to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cats do give social, they will ask to rub your leg and when you click on the request your get social from them rubbing on you.

G

Just to throw in my 2 cents... I always have 2 sims on, sometimes 3. If there is trapping going on while I am there, guarenteed, Ihave one or two other sims serenading everyone. If you need songs there, ASK. I will drop what I am doing to sing to you. I always have. Don't believe me? Ask some of these wonderful people here posting. They can tell ya allllll about me:)

G

<blockquote><hr>

But while you're busy messing around with that... you're neglecting your other guests, who need food and/or serenades.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the free food, right? The food that we sometimes end up paying for out of our own pocket? Yea, I figured that was the food you meant.

As someone already said, if you don't wanna be shot or trapped, skill in the bathroom. PM any one of us, we will rearrange anything you ask, move a bookcase or a chess table to any place you want it to be. We go FAR above and beyond to help our guest, even when we get little to no tips, we bust our BUTTS so that everyone is happy. I'm sorry if I see this as flat out whining, but with free food and abundant accomodation on our part, this is really a pointless complaint.

*edit* I would like to add that if there isn't any food out, speak up. I know for me personally, there are lots of times that I am serenading and I don't happen to see the flies get the food. If you say it in chat and I don't respond, then I didn't see it, period. PM me! I really don't mind getting food:)

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Umm, ok... THIS IS GETTING WAY OUT OF LINE HERE.

That post was EXTREMELY unnecessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. It used to be that people could come here and talk about general concerns like you started this post and Dame started hers, and when it became about specific lots, usually at the point that these *persecuted* people *defended* themselves, the posts would get locked because we are not supposed to be able to talk about specific lots in negative ways. I'm wondering what happened to that rule.
In both cases had these people not *defended* themselves nobody would have known whether or not the posts were about 'specific' lots, or which lots they were about. This is WHY it should stay that way!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have nothing against anyone who has posted in this forum, however, I do agree that the forums should remain impersonal. Its just better that way because nobody gets called out on anything and we don't sit around speculating what really happened. The same thing happened on a recent post of mine and I think it would have been a lot more informative had it remained anonymous as to what house and what players were involved.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

XD I like that idea. At least then people couldn't pretend they didn't know what would happen if they went afk.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, I go to said house repeatedly. I was there last night djing. At one point, I was getting my system ready to dj.. and when i came back? I was shot like 5 times in a row! I don't understand it. I never said anything wrong to anger anyone. I am a nice and respectful person... and this horrible horrible person shot me over and over again...

hehehehehe

Ok. The fact is, if you don't like something, tell someone. Send an IM to the owner or roomie asking for this not to happen. If you don't tell them, then they won't learn nothin'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think we have ever had anyone pm us and ask us not to bother them,but I know for a fact that if we did have someone ask, we would be more than glad to make sure nothing happens to them.

Most of the time someone gets trapped while afk, they come back and say "hey, Ic an't get out". Ppl laugh, we let them out,end of story. We don't killor maim other sims,we don't torture ppl, we are just a playful bunch. I for one only do this to ppl I know, who I know won't get upset over it. it is VERY RARE that we shoot someone we don'tknow or trap them.

I don't even own a cannon, and I am there over night, and so I KNOW no one gets shot over night:)

BTW, LMAO @ Lady Wolf's comments:p

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yes Whitney I was very appreciative that you brought your alt to come in and sing so I could get some of the 247% skilling. XOXOXO to you. We are sometimes so busy caring for the guests that we miss out on the hyper skilling. *hugs* <font color="purple"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor Jenn, she NEVER gets any of the hyper skilling speeds. I am almost ALWAYS singing to ppl, jumping, etc. BUT I don't really worry about it, cause that's not why I have her there. I LOVE singing to ppl and helping out. I get bored skilling so much. (oh, and I have 2 other sims that usually ARE skilling during the 247%, unless a whole bunch of ppl need songs, then only 1 gets to).

For those of you that said you miss out on all the fun... see my siggy! That's where all the fun is

G

<blockquote><hr>

You can shoot me till im dead as long as you will revive me
Wooot everyone can take turns ...OMG i have a fantastic idea ...How about we plan a date for everyone to die and have a house full of GHOSTS woooooooooooooot ... Im all excited now

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds AWESOME!!! Brie can come in and revive everyone:)

G

See I would find that hysterical too!! I had something similiar happen to me but I wasnt afk. I landed in a lot that was suppossed to be a "pyschiatric hospital" and he called me into the room then trapped me there so try and make me commit suicide. If you don't like it all you have to do is click on the phone and leave the lot.

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

Never did I specify which house, or houses I was talking about... I've been to quite a few that have done stuff like this, and it's against TOS to name names, so I'm not doing that... I was just curious why people do it.

I never said anything about not having fun at anyone's house, and I do talk when I'm skilling... IF I have something to say.
Usually I'm busy with other things online, or other things in RL, so I'm not always "there" when skilling.

It's not like one person being afk is gonna ruin the "fun" of the house.

As usual... my post got blown out of proportion

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I just think you like to come and post on what you think is wrong and expect everyone to join in, lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Never did I specify which house, or houses I was talking about... I've been to quite a few that have done stuff like this, and it's against TOS to name names, so I'm not doing that... I was just curious why people do it.

I never said anything about not having fun at anyone's house, and I do talk when I'm skilling... IF I have something to say.
Usually I'm busy with other things online, or other things in RL, so I'm not always "there" when skilling.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I just think you like to come and post on what you think is wrong and expect everyone to join in, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

And the problem with that would be what, exactly? Isn't that what these boards are for, to bring up subjects that bother us and get a general concensus on whether they bug other people too or whether we are just being overly sensitive? I know many times I've posted stuff like that, and the replies have made me change my thinking on some stuff, and other times reinforced that I wasn't being unreasonable like I thought I might be. If we can't do that about *general* subjects (not specifics) then what's the purpose of City Hall?

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And the problem with that would be what, exactly? Isn't that what these boards are for, to bring up subjects that bother us and get a general concensus on whether they bug other people too or whether we are just being overly sensitive? I know many times I've posted stuff like that, and the replies have made me change my thinking on some stuff, and other times reinforced that I wasn't being unreasonable like I thought I might be. If we can't do that about *general* subjects (not specifics) then what's the purpose of City Hall?

[/ QUOTE ]
..Oh I know you have. I just think it's a bit stupid for her to come and post a complaint with another house in City Hall, on Stratics. Obviously that's how Chelsea sends out her complaints. When she could simply take her own advice and IM the owner.

G

I don't think its dumb at all. She has as much right to post in the forums as anyone else. So what if it bugs her? Big deal. Let her talk about it. She's not asking anyone to diss the owners or boycott anything. She was just putting out her opinion like all of the rest of us.

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

I don't think its dumb at all. She has as much right to post in the forums as anyone else. So what if it bugs her? Big deal. Let her talk about it. She's not asking anyone to diss the owners or boycott anything. She was just putting out her opinion like all of the rest of us.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ahh, yes. I was waiting for someone to say this. Well, Chelsea just likes to complain about other people's action, I guess she needs to learn that this is a game, everyone has their free will, they can do what they want, say what they want, and shoot who ever the hell they want with anything they can get their hands on.

G

caging people is another of my favourite hobbies. I've always wanted to make a people zoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFLMAO!!

A

Alynn

I wanna get shot by your cannon but I CANT GET PAST THE MAP VIEW sounds like great fun in your house!

G

If ya ever get past map view, your more then welcome! We have a nice little cell that my roomie likes to get his other sim locked in with the wizard, think they got something going on in there!!!!!

Cannon balls are still flying of course, My house will never change, On house bio it has always said, Come in if you can handle the sense of humor!

IF ya can handle it, come on in. We get loud, we get talkative, we even molest the bears.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Ahh, yes. I was waiting for someone to say this. Well, Chelsea just likes to complain about other people's action, I guess she needs to learn that this is a game, everyone has their free will, they can do what they want, say what they want, and shoot who ever the hell they want with anything they can get their hands on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know much about that, but I didn't see anything wrong with this particuler post. I do wish people would keep it impersonal but what can ya do?

G

Ok heres the deal, people got upset cause as chelsea was writing up the post, she was sitting next to the person that found it in the first place inside my house. thats why they got upset.

Also, she made a comment about she wouldnt let her friends post.
Sorry hun, I'm not these peoples keeper, I dont tell them what they can and cannot do. They use their own judgement. As we all do.
I'm sorry you felt attacked, I never meant for that. I did not attack you, will never attack you. You actually did my house a big service so thank you

G

I'm still just a fan of keeping it impersonal in general. That way, nobody knows who did what and its easier to work through the real issues. I understand that might be frustrating, but if someone attacked something my home was doing I would defend the principle, not myself or the house.