• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Get ready FOLKS....time to share the wealth...Big Fall Week is coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the houses in my book that were IDOC and ready to drop today, most are back at the start again...somewhat or fairly.
So i'd say NO houses are gonna drop this week or only when an invised GM actually drops them by hand.
thnk uv got some real older idocs mixed up woth your RTBS....the RTBS are many many... not isolated cases...AT LEAST 3 DAYS YET LEFT..

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep at it thats the 3rd edit. You might get it right yet
hey mr W .....WINK WINK!!!! lol'LED MYSElf to SLEEP TO BE FAIR

i like ya foot note...sad ...but keep at at....

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and im an old retired idocer...pretty damn good one to be fair....many will rember me steaming in with 5 minutes to go to the fall...and breacking there hearts while they sat there 16 hours ...LOL..hence the **** i get on here.!!!!!.. ALAS i aint got patience anymore to deal with the script looting etc script idocers so i gave up.....etc......[alsa] but ill come out of retirement for a week..... only ...looks exitceing.......the scripters cant clone camp this many 24/7 unless they have a warehouse ful of laptops.......lets do this the old school way..........LOL

Last edited:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You do know it is just pixels right? We do not even own them.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I OWN MY STUFF! ...it's in my house...is mine! :) lol

I just wish I knew who looted my house from way back when..all my soulstones...all my blackrock pillars...deamon blood...whoever it was got a haul :/ Wish I could have my soulstones back...*sighs* Oh wait.. they aren't mine anyway...way to dash my hopes Kelmo! :/ lol

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't get people leaving soulstones in houses. Sure its much more convenient if your moving skills around between characters but I ALWAYS keep in my bank box and then grab them when I need them. You just can't be to careful in UO!

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey mr W .....WINK WINK!!!! lol'LED MYSElf to SLEEP TO BE FAIR

i like ya foot note...sad ...but keep at at....
Almost as sad as your childish atempts at insutls then having to edit them out i guess. Keep on laughing, he who laughs last...

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take it to PM boys if you are going to continue this childish behavior.

While you both are at it in PM's answer this question.

Name all the mascots from breakfast cereals and are any of them female?

Ok now back on topic.......

Olcher looks like all shards and I assuming you wont be told about any full houses unless it's a fel idoc and that shard wants some pvp action :)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok i stand corrected, some idocs are dropping and some are resetting.
Was lucky enough to grab the tower on Europa before the shard dropped again. Some old stuff and about 10k trinsic rose petals.
Now to sit and wait for Europa to come back up and see if i 'still' have the stuff. lol

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
i have been at 5 idocs yesterday it was stressy - it was older houses maybe some buged houses too that have been turned on for decay a week ago according to the loot i found or some very old RTB houses from the first time...i mean, which players that come in for a few weeks would have 5-7 year old stuff or server births..hmmm

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So where are all these good, loaded to the rafter idocs at? Be specific!
i've camped a number of idoc's on 2 different shards this week and it's been a total waste of time. there are no 'loaded to the rafters' idocs. most houses have been COMPLETELY EMPTY. ugh. one keep had a total of 3 (yes 3) items in it.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well they started to drop...lets see what turns up

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i've camped a number of idoc's on 2 different shards this week and it's been a total waste of time. there are no 'loaded to the rafters' idocs. most houses have been COMPLETELY EMPTY. ugh. one keep had a total of 3 (yes 3) items in it.
u should have been on europa in luna road near hanse hostel...old shop.... well over 30 people there wantng some freebies...fell packed to the bloody rafters....happy campers!!! LOL

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jesus there dropping like flies any time of day....LOL

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow....Looks like its gonna roll into Big Fall Week 2......

Search and Enjoy.........

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a thought...we all enjoy a good Idoc or two ..

But hell u may just save an old freinds house and stuff....Lots are falling full to the brim so quite a few people got complacent with there bugged 2nd and 3rd houses.... maybe thnking they would never fall...well they have stood for many many years.....well they are falling !!! all of them...

I for one are frantically trying to contact an old loved freind.....we will see!!!

Anyways....other than that...Search and Enjoy......

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
full to the brim ones...just come to europa...theres been qute a few already.......i have only seen a small amount and ive been to 3 packed to the rafters one...some really nice stuff....not mega.... but nice

and .........they are still going through the shards turning decay on maually on the RTB houses.....so theres many area not activated yet to decay yet

Last edited:

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, well, if the only thing that were falling were RTB houses, some of the counter-points might be worthy... however, given the length and breadth of homes that truly HAVE fallen, quite filled with TONS of things, these are NOT just RTB houses falling. Not quite sure how they got bogged down in the system, but on GL, we've seen several that in no way, shape, or form could have been RTB houses. They just don't fit the typical mold for them.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Certainly not empty on Europa no. Saw a RTB house fall next door to me and it had boxes of checks, I easily got 40m but I missed another bag full of 1m checks. :(

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
woo i saw you in your house!! First time i was ever able to see your char :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well everyone else in enjoying the event......guess u can sit it out mr W.....BUT MOST FULL IDOCS ive been too have had a lot of interest indeed....a lot of happy campers

Just dont forget ya olde mates.......

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sittng one now....1818.... player called Thordin.......around 20 folks there...packed to the gunnels with nice stuff.....come on fall ya bugger

Last edited:

Good Grief

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I love IDOC's where an active player has left the game
UO... the only game where people are happy to watch the population decline.

This week it's all fun and joy as the vultures see $$$ all day and night. Next week it's back to crying about why the game is so empty.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The owners of these houses left long ago, and in some cases were never really here in the first place. While IDOC isn't my thing, I don't feel the need to try to spoil the thread for those that do enjoy it.
I'm spending my time in help channel instead, answering questions for new and returning players. Try it, you might be surprised how many there are.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I been doing quite a few and it's been a lot of fun..... though I am sad to see the truth of the population it's nice to see so many busy and happy.

I have seen some with some awesome things on them and some literally packed with Goza mats. There are just a few comments I have to the DEV's about some of it.

Ok First off one MAJOR thing I've noticed is that many of the containers "poof" when the house drops. Academic bookcases go POOF when the house falls destroying themselves and everything they once carried. NOT very good at all. So do all the deed type chests. Can something be done about that? Perhaps they could turn into a barrel and fall... with their contents intact?

Second....... I love that most deeded items now redeed and fall.... it's awesome how many banner deeds and such I've picked up and all but....... Can you PLEASE do something about carpet hanging up all over and not dropping or being able to get it to go away.... I'd be happy if Carpet "poofed" on fall....... And OMG I could go insane with Goza Mat deeds...... millions of them... make Goza's poof too please!?!?!

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well everyone else in enjoying the event......guess u can sit it out mr W.....BUT MOST FULL IDOCS ive been too have had a lot of interest indeed....a lot of happy campers

Just dont forget ya olde mates.......
Waiting for my call, you must have found some of mine by now!

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I echo what others have stated so far. 95% of these have been a bust. Other than more holiday gifts for clean up point (I mean how many gift boxes does one person need).

My best score so far was a keep fell with only one bag in it. I guess all the other campers (there were 5 of us) have seen some many empty houses I walked over and picked up the bag. It contained 2 character transfer tokens and nothing else. Its very odd thats all that would be in the entire keep.

Oh well..

BG

Last edited:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I echo what others have stated so far. 95% of these have been a bust. Other than more holiday gifts for clean up point (I mean how many gift boxes does one person need).

My best score so far was a keep fell with only one bag in it. I guess all the other campers (there were 5 of us) have seen some many empty houses I walked over and picked up the bag. It contained 2 character transfer tokens and nothing else. Its very odd thats all that would be in the entire keep.

Oh well..

BG
Aye a majority of them are empty, but there are a few hoses that are not part of the RTB and they do hold items but nothing like The Hopeless Player would lead you to believe.

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol these idocs are pretty empty.

What anti climax.
Your searching the wrong places then...if say what ive seen so far ..
Yes 40-50% empty....30% ok with holiday stuff, tokens, ingame stuff/stealables and 20-30% packed to the rafters......true ive seen none with mega rares but the castles looks very good indeed.

AWESOME JUST WISH I HAD MORE TIME

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trouble with my shard is its soooooooooooo popular weve got 20-30 folks at most fallers so even the ones packed to the rafters are picked clean very quick...

.still........ SPREAD THE WEALTH WTH THOSE THAT CAN BE BOTHERED...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On my shard its seems very popular indeed with at lest 20-30 at most full fallers...the loot is cleaned up very quick indeed....just wish i had more time to go look for them....oh well looks like weve got another week at least...fresh decayers found today

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a side note, I've seen more folk going past my Felucca house this week than I think I've seen in all the time since I built it!
*shakes fist* Go away you beggars! It's not falling!

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a side note, I've seen more folk going past my Felucca house this week than I think I've seen in all the time since I built it!
*shakes fist* Go away you beggars! It's not falling!
My house sign name says "This house is in danger of collapsing" I had someone plant a small house next to my castle the other day and wait for 3 days for my castle to fall. I never laughed so hard in all my days

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
While waiting at some idocs, i met some new in game friends and we have alot of fun, even exchanging locations and sharing loot, exchanging items for collections, etc..
Even some new players are found we take out to pvm and show them good hunting spots and the world..
I like that!

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol these idocs are pretty empty.

What anti climax.
Yeah I was talking to Weasel, Eurpoa's best IDOC hunter he confirmed the same. He says he has gotten nothing of value and most of the IDOC are empty apart from a few bits of Deco.

In my past experience if there is a good IDOC on Europa there is always someone gating people from Luna to it and there has been none of that. Only The Hopeless Players are running around camping Empty IDOC's wasting their time.

Last edited:

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While looking for more houses falling on Baja, i found a house still burning with the Effigy of a Traitor scarcrow still up Just east of Tram Cove.

Make that 3 of them, another 2 Northeast of Minoc

Last edited:

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The latter part of that statement isn't exactly true. And yes, I know what the EA TOS says and I can tell you it doesn't mean crap in that regard.

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
While looking for more houses falling on Baja, i found a house still burning with the Effigy of a Traitor scarcrow still up Just east of Tram Cove.

Make that 3 of them, another 2 Northeast of Minoc

I came across some of those also

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I just got a bag with 10 of the 2001 statues (Dawn and so forth) and a Focusing Gem of Virtue Bane (which is nice since I didn't save one from way back)

And on Origin, I guess its a blessing, I didn't find a single house that will drop today..so I can watch football in peace

BG

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course most are empty. A lot were placed by people who still play either for storage or for blocking/potential upgrading. Even with regular IDOCs a large % are empty or just junk but you throw in that factor and it's much worse. The ones not empty are the ones who used them for storage but since quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.