Get ready FOLKS....time to share the wealth...Big Fall Week is coming...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Lots of speculation... YES THE BUGGED '''COME BACK TO BRITAIN''' HOUSES ARE FALLING!!!!

Lots of peeps tryng keep it quiet

Hell....ITS COMING!!!!! Big fall day III

Baically the devs have got around to actually addressing the come back to brit houses.......well .......a lot of them... not all...and theres stil the olde un named unused houses...but hell its gonna be a blast!!! book ya time off work...ive got 2 runebooks full already and ive only run 1/4 - 1/5 of the shard at best.........

BRING IT ON...........

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Ive no idea why the devs have not gloated on the forum yet...oh well...theyve finally sorted it out....i could have done it on a old comodore 64...but hey lets be thankfull........

ITTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMINGGGGGGG...

BFDIII [ big fall day 3 ]

Last edited:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
ask your self, Who cares?

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Mar 3, 2004
I guess plenty of us cares, just checked an old friends house from 5 years ago and its finally slightly worn.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
''ask your self, Who cares?'' LOL

u will always get the ''troller'' no matter what you do........and i attract the trolls like a magnet!!!!

shhhhhhhhhhhh....its a secret...who cares if over a 1/8th of everyshards housing is gonna drop in the space of 2-3 days.....shhhhhhhhhhh....pretty sure nobody cares there will be free stuff littering the land and the odd castle spot to place on...nahhhhhhh....no body cares at all......shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...its not happeneing...keep it quiet...shhhh

Last edited:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Lets be real... everone cares. Getting something free makes everyone happy... except herpes no one wants that.
Lets be supper real the accouts are so old its only rares collectors who care, even then most of these RTB house are empty. People just put a house down played a few weeks and never came back.

I love IDOC's where an active player has left the game, but the RTB houses are a waist of time for the majority, so not "everone cares"

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Lets be supper real the accouts are so old its only rares collectors who care, even then most of these RTB house are empty. People just put a house down played a few weeks and never came back.

I love IDOC's where an active player has left the game, but the RTB houses are a waist of time for the majority, so not "everone cares"
COOOOOLIO... will be on my own then cleaning the place up ..........i have freinds houses that have stood for years packed to the rafters with stuff......and lets hope nobody care about placing the castle...happy camper here!!

Last edited:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
COOOOOLIO... will be on my own then cleaning the place up ..........i have freinds houses that have stood for years packed to the rafters with stuff......and lets hope nobody care about placing the castle...happy camper here!!
Well since i have a castle and have done for 10 years, I wont be worried about a castle. If the IDOC's not worth PvPing over its not worth anything! Enjoy your Scavenger Hunt. Some of us have more stuff than we know what to do with, so adding to that would just be a case of loading up on more Junk just for the sake of laoding up with more Junk.

Like i said its fun to do an IDOC if the player was active but these RTB houses are empty and a waist of time.

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Indead i recognize more idocs than november/december..
And its 99% small houses...
Oh well *sad*

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 27, 2004
''ask your self, Who cares?'' LOL

u will always get the ''troller'' no matter what you do........and i attract the trolls like a magnet!!!!

shhhhhhhhhhhh....its a secret...who cares if over a 1/8th of everyshards housing is gonna drop in the space of 2-3 days.....shhhhhhhhhhh....pretty sure nobody cares there will be free stuff littering the land and the odd castle spot to place on...nahhhhhhh....no body cares at all......shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...its not happeneing...keep it quiet...shhhh
Uhhh, maybe you get trolled because you sound like a peacock and are not 1/10th as clever as you think you are?

Just sayin....

shhhhhhhhhh....listen to me.......shhhhhh.....I know everything.....shhhhhhh......I'm cool......shhhhhhh

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Iam pretty sure LOTS of people will enjoy the 2-3 fall days coming to a shard near you very soon....

Spread the word ingame!!!

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Uhhh, maybe you get trolled because you sound like a peacock and are not 1/10th as clever as you think you are?

Just sayin....

shhhhhhhhhh....listen to me.......shhhhhh.....I know everything.....shhhhhhh......I'm cool......shhhhhhh
Awwww sorry for spilling the beans...guess your one of the peeps that wanted to keep it under the hat!!! LOL

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
not that much n Pacific yet...but thats because we are not much peeps here anymore ;(

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
Canada (ya, there is snow)
i wondered around sonoma and saw 2.
and they both look empty.

so im not sure where your getting this 1/8th of the shards houses are gonna be falling numbers from?

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Any notice yet if the bugged unnamed houses will be touched too some day to fall, i might have missed the thread were this has been said maybe?

I mean this kind of houses that noone seems to own - how are they called, bugged?

bugedhouse.JPG

Last edited:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Awwww sorry for spilling the beans...guess your one of the peeps that wanted to keep it under the hat!!! LOL
He was just calling it as it was. I doubt he harbours any hidden agenda and i have to say i agree with him and i have no interest in RTB IDOC's either

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2011
Any notice yet if the bugged unnamed houses will be touched too some day to fall, i might have missed the thread were this has been said maybe?

I mean this kind of houses that noone seems to own - how are they called, bugged?

View attachment 11726
These houses need to be manually removed. Just take the coordinates and send mesanna an email.

And I do agree, I ran around Pacific FEL yesterday.. what a freaking ghost town, KEEP spots open to be freely placed. (one currently by wind)

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I would urge folks to remember that IDOCing was a viable playstyle even when the game appeared to be much more populated than it is now.

I've always kinda liked the idea that IDOCing was a valid playstyle, myself, though I could never do it for very long unless I was helping someone out, or helping a guild, or bored.

I remember some years back there were similar threads. "When these houses fall, people will see how few players there are, and then UO will be shut down. UO will be a ghost town. You will be able to place castles everyplace even on Atlantic!"

That was a few years back. UO didn't shut down, on GL at least the landscape didn't change as noticeably as one would think, and on Gl at least many of the falling houses were eventaully replaced.

-Galen's player

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Just to be clear, as has been discussed in the Bugged Houses thread, this is an ongoing process. There is not going to be just one. two or three days of falls but seemingly a whole month or more. The bugged houses are decaying in dribs and drabs each day.

To give an idea of numbers, my spreadsheet of all possible bugged houses on Siege (not all of which will turn out to be bugged, possibly two-thirds of them) stood at just under 320 before this started. After the two RTBs that started decaying today it is now down to 299.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 26, 2008

View attachment 11726
Those are refered to as the Ownerless houses Ron due to no owner line on the sign. They are old banned accounts lost by the GMs. I handed Mesanna a runebook full of them at an ElF carnival 2 years ago then I ran around Pacific over 2 days finding probably 99% of them and e-mailed the list with coordinates to her. Last I checked only the one with the singing ball and locked down cursor was deleted in the past 2 years and probably because other people spammed her hoping to get the rares.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 26, 2005
Really...iam seeing some small ....and some 1818s ..even some keeps.....all sorts....some public and some private...some empty and some full to the rafters!!!
my return house is fine lol so something else might be in the wind

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aug 21, 2000
Great Lakes
uorpc.net
2 of the 3 RTB houses I knew of are now in a state of decay.

I went on a tour of homes earlier and found about 50 houses falling in Tram and Malas alone. I didn't search Fel or Ter Mur. I found NOTHING falling in Tokuno. Ran out of time. Anyway there seems to be several falling in different stages of decay. Though sadly the house I REALLY want isn't falling.... go figure.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sep 8, 2006
Origin
2 of the 3 RTB houses I knew of are now in a state of decay.

I went on a tour of homes earlier and found about 50 houses falling in Tram and Malas alone. I didn't search Fel or Ter Mur. I found NOTHING falling in Tokuno. Ran out of time. Anyway there seems to be several falling in different stages of decay. Though sadly the house I REALLY want isn't falling.... go figure.

I wish all 30+ of the houses Tyrrant owns on Origin would fall..just because!

I mean if you have to name them things like..Minoc Castle 1...South Minoc Castle 2...Tokuno Island house 1....Luna Tower 3....you have WAY too many...and 99% of them are empty...90% of them are keeps and castles.

Not that Origin needs space....:/

Oh and I do own...well not *OWN* but I do have 2 RTB homes, both 18x18's that I do not use...I just placed them not knowing they would never decay :( Neither one are in decay status.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 26, 2005
I wish all 30+ of the houses Tyrrant owns on Origin would fall..just because!

I mean if you have to name them things like..Minoc Castle 1...South Minoc Castle 2...Tokuno Island house 1....Luna Tower 3....you have WAY too many...and 99% of them are empty...90% of them are keeps and castles.

Not that Origin needs space....:/

Oh and I do own...well not *OWN* but I do have 2 RTB homes, both 18x18's that I do not use...I just placed them not knowing they would never decay :( Neither one are in decay status.
lol tyrant i have seen drop and replace houses, so something else up at least with tokono ones

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
might be time to pull my crystal portals out of my one RTB house, haha

this kinda saddens me, just because i was gonna try to get a Historical Sign for a couple of my RTB houses next year when they turned 10 years, haha

is that sick?
ok maybe it is, but its funny!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2004
Tyria
Question?

If a house that goes in IDOC falls and nobody is around, does it make a sound when it falls? :p

Idocer's will be busy for a while.

Reactions: Eärendil

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
Is there any way to know if it's a RTB house? I had a wonder around Atlantic and found 8 "slightly worn" plots within 30minutes.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
my return house is fine lol so something else might be in the wind
these are defoo cbtb houses mate.......if its not decaying yet ..very soon...maybe....5 of my 9 are decaying..only really used one to be fair....aint no biggy to me ...was nice having houses on 4 shards while it lasted even though i serouisly hardly ever used them...i know sevral old freinds houses to be cbtb houses and most but not all are in decay....

like it was mentioned b4 this is not gonna be a fall day

this is gonna be a fall week!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes folks u will see the true nature of uo ...your wish is the devs command ....gonna look a lot sparse but ok everyone in game will upgrade to a miniumn 1818...including atlantic .....less the other un-named bugged houses of course

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Is there any way to know if it's a RTB house? I had a wonder around Atlantic and found 8 "slightly worn" plots within 30minutes.
take it as read from one of the old idocers and other idocers on the 2 threads....who have seen these plots/houses unused for over 5-6 yeas or more......these are CBTB houses or RTB as some folks call them

Last edited:
Reactions: DJAd

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 2, 2003
England
Not EVERY house is going to be RTB, the normal IDOCs will still fall DJAd, but the majority will be RTB.

Reactions: DJAd

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
well out of my 10 only 1 is falling.
so maybe it depends on if the account its on is linked?
maybe it depends on if you have logged onto that account in the last RTB event?
maybe its a million little things that we dont know about.

but its strange that one of mine is falling but the other are fine.

Hoffs

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
well out of my 10 only 1 is falling.
so maybe it depends on if the account its on is linked?
maybe it depends on if you have logged onto that account in the last RTB event?
maybe its a million little things that we dont know about.

but its strange that one of mine is falling but the other are fine.
Once again, this is ongoing. I estimate that fewer than 10% of the Siege RTBs have started decaying yet. But every day there are two or three more that start doing so.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 27, 2004
Germany
From my RTB houses 2 more have been added into the decay crumble today.
So busy emptying now, what I in long work accumulated there - and now I really hate the new gifts with their item count.
Should have trashed them immediately.

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Once again, this is ongoing. I estimate that fewer than 10% of the Siege RTBs have started decaying yet. But every day there are two or three more that start doing so.
Gonna stick my neck out....with this beauty...
The lands are being done in areas...possibly by a gm / dev ingame manually checking them??...i have huge areas with no decayers and other areas with lots....so yes this is gonna be

BIG FALL WEEK or even BIG FALL TWO WEEKS !!!!

5 of my 9 are decaying .........i will expect the others to turn when those areas have been done by the GM or Dev

sOOOOOOOOOOO Enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Thats to say if u are searching an area for decayers ...say ice isle in felluca and u dont find a decayer in the first 10-12 houses...move onto another area...as this area as obvously not been '''cleansed of the rotten housing''' ....muahhhahaaaaaaaaaaa....just a quick tip!!

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
wonder if this is a pre cursor to a shard merge???

they dont give u something with one hand while taking something with another.

Hoffs

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Thats to say if u are searching an area for decayers ...say ice isle in felluca and u dont find a decayer in the first 10-12 houses...move onto another area...as this area as obvously not been '''cleansed of the rotten housing''' ....muahhhahaaaaaaaaaaa....just a quick tip!!
This is certainly not the case on Siege. The houses are decaying seemingly randomly across all facets/areas.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey mateys ........guys and gals ...make noooo mistake as mr W said ... a lot of these RTB house will be empty!!!!! ohhhhh yes ...cleaned out..like mine will bar some crap u can have free....

however !!!!! a lot of players have got used to owning these houses...have got complacent with them ... and storing stuff while they take leave....thinking they are safe and always will be... well they have been for 5-6 years ...lol.... so some will be packed to the rafters.... just find em folks.....have fun on ya travels

Last edited:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey mateys ........guys and gals ...make noooo mistake as mr W said ... a lot of these RTB house will be empty!!!!! ohhhhh yes ...cleaned out..like mine will bar some crap u can have free....

however !!!!! a lot of players have got used to owning these houses...have got complacent with them ... and storing stuff while they take leave....thinking they are safe and always will be... well they have been for 5-6 years ...lol.... so some will be packed to the rafters.... just find em folks.....have fun on ya travels
Keep at it thats the 3rd edit. You might get it right yet

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 13, 2005
Staly Vagas
From the houses in my book that were IDOC and ready to drop today, most are back at the start again...somewhat or fairly.
So i'd say NO houses are gonna drop this week or only when an invised GM actually drops them by hand.

DerekL

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 25, 2002
From the houses in my book that were IDOC and ready to drop today, most are back at the start again...somewhat or fairly.
So i'd say NO houses are gonna drop this week or only when an invised GM actually drops them by hand.
That's the danger of extrapolating from a sample size of one (you). The one I'm watching has moved (unexpectedly) to Greatly. now if LS itself wasn't IDOC today...

Status
Not open for further replies.