• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land Update for Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XLaurenX

LOL i seriously think this needs locked and everyone go sleep because i think everyone is upset and taking this to seriously... it's a game no reason to be upset... Ban or Temp ban or Playign who cares take a break calm down and see if it's up tomorrow? Pari stop working seriously and just go home so everyone stops fighting please... seirously... i am at the poitn right now i'm gonna cancel my subscription i don't wanna be ina community where peopel treat each toher like this... and i'm at fault too

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

if you ask me it doesn't seem selfish if she's asking to be banned so everyone else can play? Doesn't seem selfish as i would do the same... i still think this thread needs locked anyone else thinks so? =x LMAO -brings out popcorn and sits back-

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the back-up Lauren! Much appreciated. And yeah, lock this thread. But another one will probably be started by someone wanting to make trouble.

G

<blockquote><hr>

..."When exploits were discussed months ago at the Pub we were told that EA had a system in place that would sound off a warning and immediately shut down the game if there was a sudden influx of simoleans. Why did this not occur?"...

I was wondering the same thing. Perhaps Parizad could comment on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

The sound off happened. We all got a lovely e-mail when we were all asleep. However, the city did not shut down. I don't have an answer as to why. We can't begin to look at that until we've put out the current fire.

Right now, our #1 issue is to get you guys back in EA-Land.

G

Ummm, how bout u slow down speedy. So what your saying is a store owner or house owner u would rather not have any time on with your other alts where you pay a monthly fee to use for a day unless everyone is banned for that whole day with you. Well what I am getting from your post is if I have to suffer so does everyone else. So how about you get out from your selfish rant and leave the real simmes alone who want to meet up with friends. Are admitting your guilt here shirl.

X

XLaurenX

who cares if EA Land comes up tonight i mean look at what everyone is turning into Pari it's getting so bad here i'm about to cancel my aco**** in about 1 hour fi this don't stop and i paid over 120+ dollars in USA on atm and i now i wanna quit thats sayign something right there...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think this thread needs locked and everyone needs to stop throwing out words at each other it's tearing our community apart... All this over 1 day without a game and we're at each others thoats... Just leave it til tomorrow and be done with it Pari...

No! We won't cry defeat yet. We will keep working for a couple more hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

*does happy dance*

I'm on call alot with my job at the hospital, so because of my weird hours, I can never sleep more than a few hours in a row and this game has become my insomnia buddy.

So, if it comes on tonight, I'll be ready. Thank you for all your hard work and keeping us informed.

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

I fail to see YOUR support for the people who were not affected.

[/ QUOTE ]

You go, Sugar! TY for that post!

G

<blockquote><hr>

who cares if EA Land comes up tonight i mean look at what everyone is turning into Pari it's getting so bad here i'm about to cancel my aco**** in about 1 hour fi this don't stop and i paid over 120+ dollars in USA on atm and i now i wanna quit thats sayign something right there...

[/ QUOTE ]

You want to cancel your EA-Land accounts becuase of people disagreeing with you on Stratics? So just close out of the browser.

Go to bed. Get yourself some good rest. The game will be back tomorrow at the latest.

X

XLaurenX

No not because peopel are disagreeing with ME it's because the whole community has done to heck over this and i really don't wanna be apart of it anymore

G

<blockquote><hr>

No not because peopel are disagreeing with ME it's because the whole community has done to heck over this and i really don't wanna be apart of it anymore

[/ QUOTE ]

So go to bed. No one is forcing you to stay here and keep reading. The game will be back up tomorrow.

S

Silly

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You want to cancel your EA-Land accounts becuase of people disagreeing with you on Stratics? So just close out of the browser.

Go to bed. Get yourself some good rest. The game will be back tomorrow at the latest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup I agree totally! Why do you keep reading it if it upsets you? I have been reading this thread for about 2 hours &amp; just sat back being quiet, but now i had to speak because you want to cancel account etc because of others voicing their opinion, i dont understand lol

I

imported_Renee TSO

WOW! Im really impressed!! You all are STILL working on it *heart flutters* I logged off for a bit, made some phone calls (yeah i know nightowls), AND something to eat...you are all still working on it!! I was just checking in but wow!! THANK YOU!! Please also let whom ever is working with you Parizad thank you from the bottom of my heart! *twitch* I think i need to make all you dinner or something for all this hard work. Is pizza hut still open in CA at this time? *giggles*

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Lauren, to say the whole community seems a little too far reched...
Some people are mad and can't control their tempers, I've been just watching all this and I agree with Parizad, if you are so susceptible (vulnerable), go to bed, we will all be here tomorrow, and maybe those who are having the worse withdrawal symptoms (can I count me in?) may have recovered their cool.

G

<blockquote><hr>

WOW! Im really impressed!! You all are STILL working on it *heart flutters* I logged off for a bit, made some phone calls (yeah i know nightowls), AND something to eat...you are all still working on it!! I was just checking in but wow!! THANK YOU!! Please also let whom ever is working with you Parizad thank you from the bottom of my heart! *twitch* I think i need to make all you dinner or something for all this hard work. Is pizza hut still open in CA at this time? *giggles*

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. In fact, that's what we're all munching on right now. The wonderful Larry bought us dinner tonight.

C

Cruz Cavera

Whatchou talkin' 'bout Willis. I am having Cupcakes. &gt;stuffs face&lt;

X

XLaurenX

Nope i'm stayin on the forums and gonna see how much longer tonight people bash each other over a stupid game....

S

Silly

<blockquote><hr>

Danny just made Cupcakes...With plastic rings.

[/ QUOTE ]
I want one

C

Cruz Cavera

Go get one in the Party thread. You can get Chocolate or Vanilla.

S

Silly

<blockquote><hr>

You must be new to Stratics. This ain't nothin'

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a walk in the park

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! Cupcakes!

I really don't understand why someone would want to cancel their account over this discussion... if you don't like it, then don't read it, lol.

I

imported_Renee TSO

LOL! What timeing i have...tell Larry thanks for feeding you all for me. Now my bank account can stop crying since i wont be sending pizza hut! *twitch* lol Im glad they remember to feed all of you for working extra hours! ; )

X

XLaurenX

LMAO i'm telling you this is completely stupid people are taking this so seriously... i paid so much for this game already and it doesn't bother me to quit which i'm about to in like 30 minutes might as well save my 9.99 and buy mcdonalds service with a smile =PPPP

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! Cupcakes!

I really don't understand why someone would want to cancel their account over this discussion... if you don't like it, then don't read it, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes if you don't like it.. Here have a Cupcake.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Ummm, how bout u slow down speedy. So what your saying is a store owner or house owner u would rather not have any time on with your other alts where you pay a monthly fee to use for a day unless everyone is banned for that whole day with you. Well what I am getting from your post is if I have to suffer so does everyone else. So how about you get out from your selfish rant and leave the real simmes alone who want to meet up with friends. Are admitting your guilt here shirl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not hardly Jazz since I was in on the early reporting of it all. But thank you for your concern.

G

Well I never expected Parizad to be rude. But that was just un-called for. Someone expresses their concern to have thread closed because of community fighting and you tell them to shut their browser. What's up with that. We are not the free players we pay a subscription to play and we go to the forums to get updates and when we express concern to have a thread closed we get the sarcasm and are treated like I child. Now if that is what the TSO community is gonna be like than I agree that I no longer would like to be a part of a community like that. That comment was uncalled for and flat out rude. Fixing Ea-land is your job, you get paid to do it. We pay to use it and our concerns apparently don't matter. Very nice indeed.

X

XLaurenX

The reason i'm quitting is because if this is the way people treat each other ont he forums... then how do you treat each toher in game? I for one really don't wanna be apart of a game with a bad comunity... i knwo people are upset (sorry) i UNDERSTAND that but agrueing isn't going to make things and better just make matters worse... and it'll save me 9.99 for Mcdonalds i'm hungry...

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

May I have vanilla AND chocolate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Come to the party thread! I'm cookin up a whole batch! They have tacky rings on them!

T

TKSpeedy1

Why does she keep reading the forum? Because she pays to play TSO and even if she didn't, she as a right to read it, just like you and post her opinions just like you. But this is getting out of hand. Even Parizad is getting testy. Heck, this all started because Parizad asked our opinion about what we wanted them to do, and clearly the devs didn't listen to us AGAIN...they just did what they wanted anyway.

G

What McDonalds you go to they never smile at mine. Maybe its the poor pay. LOL. Please I am going thru withdrawl and need my game lol gonna go and play in test center. Is it Test Center 3 or just Test Center does any one know?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Why does she keep reading the forum? Because she pays to play TSO and even if she didn't, she as a right to read it, just like you and post her opinions just like you. But this is getting out of hand. Even Parizad is getting testy. Heck, this all started because Parizad asked our opinion about what we wanted them to do, and clearly the devs didn't listen to us AGAIN...they just did what they wanted anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow... even at this hour you have the energy...

Mind boggling.....

L

legal1lpn

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! Cupcakes!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes if you don't like it.. Here have a Cupcake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I want that cupcake...that one with the left-over green icing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

What McDonalds you go to they never smile at mine. Maybe its the poor pay. LOL. Please I am going thru withdrawl and need my game lol gonna go and play in test center. Is it Test Center 3 or just Test Center does any one know?

[/ QUOTE ]

TC3 and TC are the same...

I

imported_MARCIN2006

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

This "community" can be interpreted in many ways, if for example you are annoyed, then you will read all the posts in an annoying way. If you are angry you will read all these posts in an angry way. Which creates an illusion that everything is annoying or has gone to hell when its really not that bad. Also, remember that those that post on stratics, probably don't even represent 5% of the actual players.

Its not worth quiting, what you should do is do as Parizad and many other told you, close the browser and go to sleep or at least take a break.

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

Well I never expected Parizad to be rude. But that was just un-called for. Someone expresses their concern to have thread closed because of community fighting and you tell them to shut their browser. What's up with that. We are not the free players we pay a subscription to play and we go to the forums to get updates and when we express concern to have a thread closed we get the sarcasm and are treated like I child. Now if that is what the TSO community is gonna be like than I agree that I no longer would like to be a part of a community like that. That comment was uncalled for and flat out rude. Fixing Ea-land is your job, you get paid to do it. We pay to use it and our concerns apparently don't matter. Very nice indeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG what the... are you talking about?????

Geeeeshhhhh
THIS is uncalled for...

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow... even at this hour you have the energy...

Mind boggling.....

[/ QUOTE ]
I think it's the Cupcakes, lmao.

X

XLaurenX

Test Center 3! And yeah they a lil to happy at my McDonalds i think mosty of them are the highschool kids that get high before coming in =P

S

Silly

Wow...We have been talking bout food &amp; junk, why do you keep bringing up arguing &amp; quitting etc... We changed subject but it keeps getting restarted again by the same person complaining about it.

S

SwtGoddess

lmao wow, utterly amazing. I tried to get on earlier in the day and figured oh well i'll play late I went about my business with my rl, come back and still no ealand so i got curious as to what was up find the thread and I say to myself *whew* good thing your not that obsessed with this game anymore. Keep up the good work if it takes all day tomorrow to solve a problem that critical I can promise you I wont be here griping.Lol Pariz and the Devs take a break sleep try again tomorrow, as grumpy as everyone is getting the longer they go without the easier it will be thats how addiction works withdrawls are a B**** but you'll live. Once they get back in they'll forget all about it anyway and find new things to complain about. Not trying to sound cruel for any of those who take offense I am sorry but the truth hurts dont it!

I

imported_Renee TSO

*twitch* Did the dev's and team get cupcakes? *twitch* I was just wondering before you ran out. They are working hard and i would hate for them to go home because of the lack of cupcakes *twitch*

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry you chose to read my comments in that tone. I was simply giving her advice on what I would've done (and have done) on forums where I didn't have to stay there. I'd be all like, "Screw this. Don't need premature wrinkles. See you all tomorrow!" and have a good night's rest.

::shrugs:: To each their own, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.