• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land is being shut down in 10 minutes

• Thread starter imported_LFancey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SoonersLady

Thanks be unto Lee and Thee
For your work is so wonderful to see

I got a grand opening tonight of the skill house
sits and smokes another cig and is eager to see
the new work

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Bows for Maxis Lee as he's busy doing hardware updates! Picks up the roses thrown at him and throws them back at the crowd! Man! This Community is coming together on this issue! We want the new hardware installed no matter how long it takes Lee Keep it up *Tear* drops from eye!

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm I guess I might be alone on this but I'd rather be able to play the game I pay $10 a month for

[/ QUOTE ]

So would everybody else, that is why the rest of us are happy that they are doing something to fix this horrid lag, whatever it is and whatever it takes in downtime.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lay her i' the earth:
And from her fair and unpolluted flesh
May violets spring!

[/ QUOTE ]

...and on that note, I'm going to take advantage of the down time and do my college assignments.

G

Lee,

Since FF is merged over during the downtime, can we start AV now man, it will take 4 days at least to get AV over Start now and by Monday it will be done!

G

I think that's the whole point of this down-time, so we can play the game!

Have you not experienced any of the lag going on in EA Land recently? I don't know about you, buy I've hardly been able to play this week because of the lag, so why not be glad for the fix???

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

but, but, but .... I want to play and I want to play NOW

*stomps foot*

oooh lookie! Is that wine?

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

You lush...

[/ QUOTE ]

Why thank you ! Oh wait I thought you said you are lush

Polly

I

imported_LFancey

AMaxwell,

No its a huge city and would make trouble in the middle of trouble. Fancey Fields on the other had was small and we could slam it home.

"Come what come may,
Time and the hour runs through the roughest day."

C

Catwoman1966

Give the guy a break, he's already working his poor fingers to the bone

Lets sort out one problem at a time.

Cat.

I

imported_LFancey

Aye bring me one noggin of rum.

belay that make it two...

Shall we forge ahead or call it off?

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

Let's keep on Lee's Side Community!! We need to be behind them 100% so the lag will be gone!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I hate a long down time as much as anyone, but heck...anything to fix this horrible lag! For 3 nights now, I have gone to skill houses and stores and it took me 5 minutes to move. I couldn't even trade a card with someone I imed to trade because I couldn't even move. And twice now, I have had to ask for mercy boots from skill houses because I was stuck.

So thank you, thank you, thank you for finally getting this taken care of!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Forge ahead! Hubby happens to be watching 'Master and Commander' at the moment, and that pirate talk, along with this, is hilarious!

G

<blockquote><hr>

AMaxwell,

No its a huge city and would make trouble in the middle of trouble. Fancey Fields on the other had was small and we could slam it home.

"Come what come may,
Time and the hour runs through the roughest day."

[/ QUOTE ]

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more."

K

Kyub

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends, how far are you with the lag issues?

D

DjMacDaddy01201

Im going to Watch Smallville can't miss that I'll see if the city is back up and running at 9pm est peace hugs Hot Devil and Niki
ohh and Cherri Bear ohh good job Lee

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Forge ahead Lee, DON'T call it off pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

There will be flaggins of rum a plenty in it for you mi ol' matey!

Cat.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Full steam ahead !!

I

Isimsalotta

Gangway! Full Sails! ~ Enemy Spotted! Broadside! Take Cover! Lag overboard!

Fare thee well!

Rum is poured! Drink up Matey!

I

imported_herk1287

Keep Rollin..... Fix the lag keep it off 24-72 hours if it needs it

M

mysticlisa516

Just got home and seen that EA Land is down. My kids are happy, they will be getting a home cooked meal for once, instead of me saying "TV dinners in the freezer"...LOL

Thanks for trying to get things fixed Lee, hope it works (crosses fingers, arms, legs, toes, and eyes)...LOL

G

Forge ahead!!!!! LOST is on tonite anyway. Maybe some others will get addicted to it also.

G

heaveeeee hoooooooo get those new computers workin full force so we can have our av sims !!!!!!!!! I dont mind waiting just part of the package

I

imported_PMS Janet

Might even go to bed early so I can get up even earlier to play tomorrow.

G

<blockquote><hr>

...and on that note, I'm going to take advantage of the down time and do my college assignments.

[/ QUOTE ]Oh, who am I kidding? Bring on the rum!

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

Might even go to bed early so I can get up even earlier to play tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking the same thing LOL!

Cat.

Y

YellowRose5819

well i think thats just silly, why want to be playing a game that has so much lagg you cant realy play, when they have a fix for it. All you have to do is wait a bit while they work on it. you pay 10.00 a month for it why not want it to be right 100%.

G

Its really awesome to see how many are behind Lee and pushing for the game to be fixed no matter how long rather than rushing to fix it so we can play.

Maybe if things get fixed they will push ahead hard on Monday to get AV here and then shove BF through before the end of next week???? Please?????

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

Haul on the main brace, make ready the guns...

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha i got my two cannons READY !! lol

I

Isimsalotta

Well Shiver Me Timbers! It's like the sky is raining Doubloons! Aye, may need to get me some more Rum, sure is tastey!

H

HoTDeViL

<blockquote><hr>

I want pirate smiley faces

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant wait for (somewhen in future) making clothes in Ea-Land.
one of the first will be a pirate outfit for Lee

G

Woot woot keep it going pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. Beat it if you have to

*meanwhile back on stratics*

apologies for the gifs , i have been updating my smileypad while we were waiting

G

A friend of mine once said, "Never go back"

Was good advice then I say it still is today!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I want pirate smiley faces

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I get for being responsible at work. I miss all the fun.

pirate smilies

I

imported_LFancey

WOW good one

The attempt and not the deed Confounds us.

I may have to call this off in a few.....

C

Catwoman1966

Personally, I don't care how long it's down, it's just good to know things are being worked on and I admire the Dev's and are behind them 100%.
They are bringing new life to this game and without them I fear TSO would have gone long ago.
So.. a HUGE thumbs up to Lee and the Devs, you rock!!!

Thank you for everything you are doing for the game I love.

Cat.

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

Its really awesome to see how many are behind Lee and pushing for the game to be fixed no matter how long rather than rushing to fix it so we can play.

Maybe if things get fixed they will push ahead hard on Monday to get AV here and then shove BF through before the end of next week???? Please?????

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, yes! BF....My oldest sim is in BF and I miss her!
Maybe I'll use the downtime to figure out CC. I downloaded the transmogrifier (or whatever it is) and FINALLY figured out how to change a pelican's color. I just have to figure out other stuff...

H

HoTDeViL

<blockquote><hr>

Personally, I don't care how long it's down, it's just good to know things are being worked on and I admire the Dev's and are behind them 100%.
They are bringing new life to this game and without them I fear TSO would have gone long ago.

Cat.

[/ QUOTE ]

totally agree thumbs up!!!!

but a bit i care
its already 12.34am here lol

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really would like to play today. I wanted to make some CC tables and I've been waiting for this "short" downtime to be over forever now.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Forge ahead!!!!! LOST is on tonite anyway. Maybe some others will get addicted to it also.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not me......the season opener was kinda neat, getting a glimpse ahead at what life would/will be like if/when they are all rescued, but I'll wait till the season comes out on DVD so the suspense won't kill me so bad....I can just watch the last DVD and know what's gonna happen and then watch the other ones and enjoy it. I do that with books also, to find out if it's gonna be a HEA or not since sometimes I can stand sad endings and sometimes not. Some people say that spoils the whole thing for them though..so meh, lol.

I

imported_LFancey

&lt;3... I will love that..

on this note we have crossed one hurdle on the way to more hardware.. I am going to let this go a few more minutes and see where we stand.

A

ayla02

<blockquote><hr>

While the city is down we also took the chance to merge a smaller city.. Yes it was out of order but we must take advantage of very opportunity we have.

Welcome Fancey Fields when we bring it back up.

O! what a rogue and peasant slave am I!

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

TY TY TY (kisses Lees Feet) My Oldest character and my Pizza Heart roof...I am HOME!!!! TY TY TY You Rock!!!!

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Cat.

[/ QUOTE ]

totally agree thumbs up!!!!

but a bit i care
its already 12.34am here lol

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, it's 11.37pm here in England.

Cat.

G

PUSH!!!!!

OT: The bf's bro-in-law brought over Season 1 of Lost and said he would "make" us addicted to it. We laughed at him. Unfortunately, he was right.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Woot woot keep it going pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. Beat it if you have to

*meanwhile back on stratics*

apologies for the gifs , i have been updating my smileypad while we were waiting

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO don't apologize, that first smiley whackin the other was so funny I literally laughed out loud. I wanna snag it! It's so appropos to use around here every now and then ROFLMAO!