• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Commodity Deed Box why ties to vet rewards at all?

C

Coppelia

Which will make commodity deeds box sold at NPC? Obama or McCain?

Oh BTW vet rewards are a marketing stuff to encourage players to stay, not a gift. Guys... stop comparisons. ;)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being able to move more than 400 stone of items in your pack (or 1500 stone on a packy) from a bank to your home was never intended to be part of the game in the first place either. The "Gold Checks" and "Commodity Deeds" were added as a mechanism to allow safe trades between players to prevent scammers from taking advantage of people. It didn't always work because there's always new scams, but there was never any plan that I'm aware of to say "Let's let the players move 50K stone of Regs and Scrolls from Bank to Home in one trip with commodity deeds"...

Now they've added it and now it's a Vet Reward and it's a Vet Reward at Year ONE!

Say THANKS and move on!
The fact that packy's and commodity deeds were never meant to be part of the game may be true, but by including them (no matter the reason, be it for trade security, or just making transport of goods easier for us) created a new set of problems. The commodity boxes are just an answer to one of those problems. I don't know about you, but when I am out lumberjacking in the forest around my house I don't recall out to a bank every time my pack gets full (and with wood cutting it fills up very quickly). I run back to my house and drop the boards off in a chest on my porch and then back into the woods for some more work. I can easily pull in over 5k boards in a one hour session of cutting wood. So now I have all these boards at my house, now I have to make over 100 trips (just filling my pack) or 3 or 4 trips with a pack animal just to get these things to the bank so I can deed them up and put them on a vendor? Do you see what I'm getting at here? When the deeds were first introduced, they should have included some way to get them easily out of our homes and into bank boxes. Granted, it made trading/selling large quantities of materials easier, but it was still a huge PITA to get them to the bank to even put them into a deed. These boxes are (IMO) a fix to an incomplete system, and nobody should have to waste a vet reward choice on one, no matter if they are a 1 year vet, or a 10 year vet.

C

Connor_Graham

things like the child tax credit is all part of your income tax return.
That's right. Notice that it's a CREDIT, and is part of the DEDUCTIONS you calculate for your INCOME TAX RETURN.

typical republican
Wrong. Assume much? I guess you know what you just made of yourself. Forget about me. I'm not taking the blame for your mistake.

" clinton's investments"
Would those be the investments behind the desk, or on top of it?

For that matter, it would depend on what your definition of "investments" is.

And according to Clinton, it also depends on what your definition of "Is" is. :lick:

Oh, before I forget, and since you seem to be confused on the matter, a Tax Relief Check is what we've gotten twice now from REPUBLICANS.

Yeah I know, that dirty propaganda of the Republicans sending us free money.

The bastages. :gun: