• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Christmas box and tree colors SPOILERS!!!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
thats a 1287, Brians picture is really dark for some reason, i mean the entire graph, its really dark.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
thats a 1287, Brians picture is really dark for some reason, i mean the entire graph, its really dark.
Ok, that's what I thought too. Thank you! :smile2:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u cant really compare the chart to your monitor as the colours will be different shades... the only deffo thimg u can do...is log into the god awefull EC and use the colour ID dropper to get the number... then relog back to the CC....its a shame that the CC cant do the colour dropper too .....alas the devs have confirmed this is the case....so this mere inconveiniance is unavoidable

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the ONLY thing is a inconvenience is the Dev team for not making a Item Hue tool and sticking it in our christmas stocking or into our upcoming easter baskets so the CC people (who i might add have been keeping this game afloat for 18+ years) could item hue stuff (along with some soulstone frags)

ethy paint tool, edit it so it can item hue stuff, change the color and the name = problem solved.

concept drawing.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
upon thinking about it a paint brush might not be best for this.
maybe a sextant hot pink in color kinda like a microscope-ish kinda thing?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Use the microscope graphic. The data's already there in the client, it just needs a tool to expose it. :)

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great job on the charts, I see that you placed it also on the rares archives section which will be handy for collectors to use and find. On a side note from my own observations it appears that the Xmas boxes from the year 2008 with rare colours not just the neons are going to be the hard ones to complete. Since this was just for one year and perhaps alot were turned in for points. Most of the ones that I have fall into the below 1000 ID code.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Aye; I have a sense that most of the non-crazy looking "neon" boxes were dyed/trashed/etc. I've been working on that set for a long while, but it's rare to find any of them. Perhaps if there were a way to see hues from within the classic client, but otherwise, many of those just don't have that "special" look.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well crap I just realized that I forgot to grab coins on one of my accounts with 6 characters on every server! Hehe
Dangit!