• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Christmas box and tree colors SPOILERS!!!

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The RNG is very fickle, I would go through 100 characters and get zip and then I got two back to back. Then another time in 40 characters I recieved 3 more tree's. Just seems to come in spurts from my experiance, once I collect them all I would be willing to trade for any that I still need. As far as the rare colored boxes I have not sen many at all, but then again if they are not the glacial blue or the black I figure then as common colors. I do not play in the enhanced client so iding the color becomes a guessing game. Good luck to all those still collecting them.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
then your not a collector.

Being a collector does not mean you have to collect everything that exists. Besides, even if you are a collector... that is a play choice you choose to pursue and does not affect your ability to play the game. Part of the excitement of collecting is to be able to obtain something new that you didn't have... if it is all easy and everyone can get a set... there isn't a low of challenge in that and collecting starts walking the line on hoarding.

That being said, I do collect a few items... namely blackrock infected boxes and "____ of exceptional quality" items. Those are my passions. I may get a tree to work into house deco, but I have zero desire to own them all. Just because I collect one thing doesn't mean I collect everything.

Tika Majere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So I ended up using every token on my main account (it's the only one up at the moment)... and across all of the shards (with 6 characters each), this is the loot I ended up with.

Trees: 3x Pink, 2x Blue-White, 1x Green-White, 1x Purple-Peach
Boxes: 1x Rust, 1x Blue-White 1x Green-Grey

View attachment 40189

As far as I'm aware... the HueID codes for Trees & Boxes are as follows:
1166 : Pink
1287 : Blue-Red
1618 : Rust
1910 : Black-White
1914 : Green-White
1968 : Green-Grey
2598 : Purple-Peach
2729 : Blue-White

I know they have technical names such as Glacial, Reflective Shadow, and Reward Cloth Pink... but I found explaining by color much easier.
So my second account wasn't as exciting of a loot haul, still... I'm happy to get something out of 107 tokens...

Trees: 1x Black-White, 1x Blue-Red, 1x Purple-Peach
Boxes: 1x Blue-White, 1x Blue-Red, 1x Black-White

blackwhite2.png

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So my second account wasn't as exciting of a loot haul, still... I'm happy to get something out of 107 tokens...

Trees: 1x Black-White, 1x Blue-Red, 1x Purple-Peach
Boxes: 1x Blue-White, 1x Blue-Red, 1x Black-White

View attachment 40332
Thats pretty good from 107 tokens by all accounts... very good indeed...normally u'd get one tree and a couple of boxes

Last edited:

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dang I wish I had the same luck that Tika Majere is having!

Today I did well over 150 characters and all I got was a pretty blue tree on Siege.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Dang I wish I had the same luck that Tika Majere is having!

Today I did well over 150 characters and all I got was a pretty blue tree on Siege.
Trade you for a Green/Black one on Mugen! LOL.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trade you for a Green/Black one on Mugen! LOL.
Hehe looks like we are both stuck! I used to play a bunch on Siege and Mugen but I went back to the normal servers.

I was just reading up on the Holiday Trading section and learned that you can do coin trades this time. I still have a crap load of characters to go thru on my dozen accounts.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hehe looks like we are both stuck! I used to play a bunch on Siege and Mugen but I went back to the normal servers.

I was just reading up on the Holiday Trading section and learned that you can do coin trades this time. I still have a crap load of characters to go thru on my dozen accounts.
I went through my bakers dozen and got all my gifts.

Didn't have good odds.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a little bump here, if anyone has this years rare colored boxes for public viewing can you name the shard and location "Thank You".

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The RNG is very fickle
I guess that is a good way to describe it!

I finally finished doing all 12 of my accounts and with 6 characters on every production shard and 1 on Siege and Mugen I got 8 colored trees. That is almost 2000 characters and I only got 8! Oh well I guess. Hehe

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the charts. I don't play in EC so I cannot readily see what hues are. That chart will certainly help me out immensely Can you list the rare hue numbers please. Now that I can actually see what my box hues are I can finally figure out what I have laying around. Thank you :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the charts. I don't play in EC so I cannot readily see what hues are. That chart will certainly help me out immensely Can you list the rare hue numbers please. Now that I can actually see what my box hues are I can finally figure out what I have laying around. Thank you :)
You don't need to "play" in the EC just have it installed for things like this :D

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Those are the rare numbers :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@brianfreud2 Very good job except You have the Green/Black listed as "Reflective Shadow" Which it is certainly not. Hue 2598 is actually Reflective Shadow which you list as Gray/Black.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Aye, 4 am Brian swapped a couple of numbers. :p Anyone who saved a copy of the chart earlier today, trash it and save a new copy - it's been fixed now. :)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
lol thanks :D

Some time I'll have to clean up and finish up my charts of the 2008's, and the 2010-2012's. :)

Aavie_TMC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Only Hue I see missing is 1171. This hue is found on Angel boxes and can be found on gift boxes from 2010

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Enough people seemed to find the above chart handy, so I went ahead and finished up the chart for the square gift boxes... It's a little OT, but I think we've pretty well covered the 2015 gifts here, so forgive me. :D

squaregiftboxchart.png

Last edited:

Aavie_TMC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If you can show me a hue 1171 angel, I'll add it. I've not seen one, however, nor have I seen any of the other types with hue 1171 - and it should have been all types, or none, not just angel type for a given hue.
I will get them as soon as I get home.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I will get them as soon as I get home.
I've just checked my raw data from gathering hues for EM items. I see a few 1171 gift boxes in there, so I can confirm - I'll add those in. :)

EDIT: hue 1171 has been added :)

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enough people seemed to find the above chart handy, so I went ahead and finished up the chart for the square gift boxes... It's a little OT, but I think we've pretty well covered the 2015 gifts here, so forgive me. :D

View attachment 40652
think most peep will have trashed these older boxes...shame.. but they were massive turn in points

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I guess that is a good way to describe it!

I finally finished doing all 12 of my accounts and with 6 characters on every production shard and 1 on Siege and Mugen I got 8 colored trees. That is almost 2000 characters and I only got 8! Oh well I guess. Hehe
Bought what i got with 13 accounts ~1000 characters. :(

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't quite understand how the chart works. I don't see the other 2-toned angel box listed anywhere, is it because boxes didn't come that hue as well?

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe the two toned angel boxes on the first list are hue's #1171 and #1283.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I use the enhanced client hue checker is says this box is 1287, yet it does not match. :confused2:

Capture.JPG

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see yeah looks like the angel box should have been placed at the #1287 spot and not the #1171. On the color of #1287 it actually says two toned just needs to be moved.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the tokens were for xmas times I would believe so, and in each box will be some items some of which you can choose from a list. Shapes and colors of the boxes vary from year to year. If you have some really old ones that have the choice of a xmas statue I would choose that one for a chance for a rare type.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I see yeah looks like the angel box should have been placed at the #1287 spot and not the #1171. On the color of #1287 it actually says two toned just needs to be moved.
I just looked again; 1171 is 1171. The 2015 box having the same hue as 2009 threw me - I put "N/A" instead of including that angel box. I have the 1287 angel box image already made, so I'll just edit it in and update the chart.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still don't understand that angel box as 1287. :cursing:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is almost 2000 characters
Type in the password
Select the shard
Select the character
Open the gift box
Check the contents

TWO... THOUSAND... TIMES?????

I'm really just curious. How long did that take?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i did just under 700 and that was a week long process that i divided into half hour chunks so i wouldn't pull my hair out.

couldn't imagine doing it 2000 times!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i did just under 700 and that was a week long process that i divided into half hour chunks so i wouldn't pull my hair out.

couldn't imagine doing it 2000 times!
Took me almost a week to do all 900+ of my characters.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and remember the earlier 2003/2004 maybe 2005 boxes were actually dyable so u can colour them any colour u wish...in the 1-1000 range

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya, thats about the same as me, 1 per 90-100

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter