• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Fight nice gentleman, le'ts at least try to keep the talk in game and no RL comments. Seen it time and time again starts off amiable but never ends up that way. There is a reason why she is an ex lol.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pardon me but wasnt the back to back to back harry's suppose to occur during prime time?

11 pm on sunday looks like the rbg guild doing them at 1am on a tuesday.

maybe the pits guys remember the last two harry beatdowns they suffered at our hands, and persuaded you to pop em late.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Epic had run downstairs to check your position but was out of Refresh potions and got stam blocked, requiring him to continue to run through and go deeper into the dungeon.. (even funnier that all 8 (10) could not kill him, but that is a different story altogether).
He ran out of pots?? That's interesting considering we had to bring potions to other characters to loot his alchemist table every time he died..

(down to 3 at the top of the stairs)

2) Hell Twink ran down a few moments later to see if you had all followed and perhaps give us a chance to make a 'push'. He died to the ZERG at the foot of the stairs. (down to 2 at the top of the stairs)
He is a fast resser then cause he died up there as well lol

3) Kylun and I began placing fields so that we could rez him up, at which time you all pushed with pre-casted area effects and what-not. Since we were at the top of the stairs when you all pushed up (and a tile or so past us), we were immediately stam blocked and could not move either.
Partly true yes u died yes we had AOE up..

You have confirmed that you are as blind as you are dumb.. (8) people, (1) Dragon, (1) Dread = 10 vs. 2 = 5 to 1 odds.
Oh ok so we can count pets.. *noted*

Hey, I like the fights and how it is. I am having more fun than I have in a while and people in vent seem to be a whole lot happier and stress free since you guys left. I have zero issue admitting we lost when we do - especially against a Zerg. However, only one or two of you can admit defeat or not take it personally when you lose against equal or lesser numbers.
Can we count Brian's pets when we count next time? Anytime you'd like to 1v1 sadist you know where my keep is :)

*Tighten your screws* all you want because all that equates to is guilding more people for your Zerg. Fine, in my opinion, that makes no difference at all to any of us in P@!N except to point out the hypocrisy you hid from us while you were in our Vent. But honestly, who really cares? Not us..
Apparently you've missed the whole reasoning for that comment on tightening the screws..none the less apparently our "hypocrisy" has been noted for future reference..

You can stop typing on your phone, or continue, means nothing to me. Your Zerg means nothing to me. Your petty 'nickname' means nothing to me (I even changed my title to it).
Great..ill even buy the name change token it'll be fun..screw titles go big or go home!

Your attempts at irritating me on this board means nothing to me except a break from my work.
I'm glad, everyone deserves a break

I can go all day like this as my job allows me the luxury to do as I wish, unlike yours.
Right-O lol I won't even go there bud ;)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pardon me but wasnt the back to back to back harry's suppose to occur during prime time?

11 pm on sunday looks like the rbg guild doing them at 1am on a tuesday.

maybe the pits guys remember the last two harry beatdowns they suffered at our hands, and persuaded you to pop em late.
We only did one and it was because there was nothing else to do at the time don't worry plenty more will come we look forward to it as much as you guys do..when you have people on we won't hesitate to send one of you an ICQ

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
No we wanted a fight. Pain had 7-9 in Despise before us popping harry. So we figured 7-9 on or 8-10 would be fun. But you guys only brought 4-5 to the harry which made it an easy win. We chain despises to get you guys to come fight. If we wanted to just chain them for scrolls w/o any hassle we would have done 7 in a row last night, but we stopped at 1 because no reason to. If you want a prime-time harry, be on prime time, fight us, make it worth the while. OR better yet, go do an Oaks. I know this will be hard since me claire and chris left lol -- leaves just you steve to do the Oaks... Sorry brother. I'm enjoying the fights, I think most people are. The **** talk is ridiculous, just shut up and fight.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fight nice gentleman, le'ts at least try to keep the talk in game and no RL comments. Seen it time and time again starts off amiable but never ends up that way. There is a reason why she is an ex lol.
usually because she is a colassal beatch. but thats another story.

ill play nice.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
He ran out of pots?? That's interesting considering we had to bring potions to other characters to loot his alchemist table every time he died..

(down to 3 at the top of the stairs)

He is a fast resser then cause he died up there as well lol

Partly true yes u died yes we had AOE up..

Oh ok so we can count pets.. *noted*

Can we count Brian's pets when we count next time? Anytime you'd like to 1v1 sadist you know where my keep is :)

Apparently you've missed the whole reasoning for that comment on tightening the screws..none the less apparently our "hypocrisy" has been noted for future reference..

Great..ill even buy the name change token it'll be fun..screw titles go big or go home!

I'm glad, everyone deserves a break

Right-O lol I won't even go there bud ;)
God that must have taken a LONG time to do on your phone....
And I agree, Brian's pets do count as individuals in my opinion.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
God that must have taken a LONG time to do on your phone....
Yes, it became quite the daunting task while huddling in the bathroom tryin to avoid the evil wrath of the boss,(your nearest McDonalds manager) in hopes not to get demoted any lower than that $8.25...all that while trying to get that stupid voice command to work so my blind self could figure out what is what..man the luxuries I wish I had

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good to know the 5 of us were the ones, causing all the unhappiness and stress in pain. Sorry we were such terrible guild mates. It's funny tho how when it was just us before we allied pain, we would fight outnumbered 10 pain vs 10 pits vs our 3-4 tops and whenever we called you guys a Zerg it was all gravy. Now tht the tables are slightly turned(pain still fields decent numbers) we are the ****ty Zerg now. Ah well tis te way of uo!

Say hi to ralphy for me I miss my Canadian brethren!

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I always wondere how Nicky gets ressed so fast being in factions?

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I didn't see you siding w/ me on that argument earlier rofl. Brian has yet to accept the duel w/ just 1 pet, or let me play the archer/tamer w/ 2 pets against his mage or dexxer...

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't see you siding w/ me on that argument earlier rofl. Brian has yet to accept the duel w/ just 1 pet, or let me play the archer/tamer w/ 2 pets against his mage or dexxer...
Cause he knows tyrion r*pes faces he'll need 2..and I don't think he has a pvp Mage lol, at least no one as ever seen it leave Luna bank if he does

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is sorta getting stupid. i wish you guys nothing but the best. if you needed to leave us to find happiness im glad you have. i know i was and am a good guildmate. never had a problem with any of you and always tried to help you out when i could. my only regret was that if you had problems with us you would have brought them to the fore front in the attempt to resolve them. you chose another path. sometimes that's the way things go. in the end fights have increased. i didnt exactly see the need for you to ally pits. seemed to me they were getting their share of spawns off and coould handle their own, but you chose to go that route and they gladly accepted. we lost 5 guys in P@IN, guys i liked playing with. hope you felt the same for the most part.

so that being said, ill see you guys out and about. when were on well come with our best effort. we win we win, we lose we lose. if somebody drops something and i loot it you will get it back. otherwise all's fair. i get ganked, w/e u rez kill me w/e, kill my pet w/e. i lose 6000 gold when i die. what is that worth 1/10th of a cent? hope you dont take it personal if the same happens to you.

peace.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
this is sorta getting stupid. i wish you guys nothing but the best. if you needed to leave us to find happiness im glad you have. i know i was and am a good guildmate. never had a problem with any of you and always tried to help you out when i could. my only regret was that if you had problems with us you would have brought them to the fore front in the attempt to resolve them. you chose another path. sometimes that's the way things go. in the end fights have increased. i didnt exactly see the need for you to ally pits. seemed to me they were getting their share of spawns off and coould handle their own, but you chose to go that route and they gladly accepted. we lost 5 guys in P@IN, guys i liked playing with. hope you felt the same for the most part.

so that being said, ill see you guys out and about. when were on well come with our best effort. we win we win, we lose we lose. if somebody drops something and i loot it you will get it back. otherwise all's fair. i get ganked, w/e u rez kill me w/e, kill my pet w/e. i lose 6000 gold when i die. what is that worth 1/10th of a cent? hope you dont take it personal if the same happens to you.

peace.
I couldn't agree more. I wish things would have went differently, but in the end I think it was better for the overall health of Chessy. Chessy was boring, and dieing. This gives both sides a reason to fight. I don't like talking **** to any of you, with the exception of a few. who are the ones who talk **** to me. You dish it out, I'll dish it back. As for dropping items, ask Sadist about that :). He dropped an item, I quickly looted it and instantly insured it, then offered to rez hiim (he already ran out) I met up and passed it back. I have never, and will never keep armor from someone elses mistakes. The rez kills don't bother me now that both sides are openly doing it, was lame when your saying hurry up come back and fight then your rez killing us rofl. And when I say your I don't mean any of you specifically, PAIN in general.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Wasn't much activity tonight, here are the few pictures I got. Apple and Twink were claiming we had a box in the star room, look at the pics. There is no box, was never a box, and the tamer is stationed on the porter the entire time. Except when we went to push out, he stepped one tile S. WE had to bail out because of the 2 scrolls we got. 120 Magery / 120 Resist. No joke, I have no reason to lie.

As for numbers: we had 9 (10th came in at very end as champ was dieing for starroom battle, in which #8 left leaving it 9v9):

1) Tyrion Lannister
2) Serik
3) Nivak
4) Rev'ere Johase
5) iCarley
6) BloodyMary
7) Xhenzania
8) Caleb
9) Sha Nay Nay Nay Nay Nay
10) Smoke'm

As for pain I seen:
1) Orion
2) Kalypso
3) Twink
4) Ophelia
5) Necromanga
6) Dalimar
7) Tao
8) Defective Furby
9) Gorath

Last edited:

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Cotton, first off, thanks for returning that tunic and being honorable. Funny thing is I had been using that tunic for days without issue and it was Blessed, confirmed by a guildmate because he had been admiring it earlier in the day. Go figure!

Chris-
Good to know the 5 of us were the ones, causing all the unhappiness and stress in pain. Sorry we were such terrible guild mates. It's funny tho how when it was just us before we allied pain, we would fight outnumbered 10 pain vs 10 pits vs our 3-4 tops and whenever we called you guys a Zerg it was all gravy. Now tht the tables are slightly turned(pain still fields decent numbers) we are the ****** Zerg now. Ah well tis te way of uo!

Say hi to ralphy for me I miss my Canadian brethren!
You missed my point entirely. A couple of you guys apparently had some underlying issues with me or others in P@!N, and the negative attitude that had leaked out around the edges is no longer there. As a Council member Cotton should have spoken to us, as was his duty, and helped to resolve issues. Instead, this direction was taken, and those of us us in P@!N respect your decision. Why do all of you all think everything I say is so 'offending'? The underlying 'negativity' is no longer there - hence my comment. Keep in mind that if I had any issues with you I would never have contributed to your suit by giving Cotton the tunic that he put (supposed to put? - don't know if it worked out and was added) into your suit.

Play the Game guys, not Pixel Politics, and have fun with it. If you cannot do so, then why bother paying the monthly fee?

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like i said in my previous post, what's done is done. was good of you to return the tunic, without making sadist write a story exhaulting your greatness. ;p

see what the coming days bring fight wise.

nice 120 mage/resisit snag. had one time when i looked in my pack after a coon and the ultima gods gave me the good fortune to have rolled both. not a bad haul.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^^ Running For Pixel Govenor 2013 ^^

A couple of you guys apparently had some underlying issues with me or others in P@!N, and the negative attitude that had leaked out around the edges is no longer there
If that's what you think, but you're QUITE wrong ;)

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always wondere how Nicky gets ressed so fast being in factions?
I go get rezzed...even when crap talking!!!( i also live outside deceit)
The 4v11? (u say) Harry i came down alone with pots...i just rezzed from there without restocking, whoever got the "alchy table" of pots off me pulled some magic that night

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Cotton, first off, thanks for returning that tunic and being honorable. Funny thing is I had been using that tunic for days without issue and it was Blessed, confirmed by a guildmate because he had been admiring it earlier in the day. Go figure!
That is ****ed up, cause it sure wasn't blessed. I was looking at rest of your suit when I passed it to you, it isn't blessed either but insured? I hope none of my blessed **** drops, i'll be pissed. But I hope if my stuff does accidently drop you all will return the favor.

like i said in my previous post, what's done is done. was good of you to return the tunic, without making sadist write a story exhaulting your greatness. ;p
Nah that first post was more than enough of Sadist's trammy side. I still read it from time to time to get a great laugh. One of the best UO posts made by a hard core pvp i've ever read. That post is epic.

I go get rezzed...even when crap talking!!!( i also live outside deceit)
The 4v11? (u say) Harry i came down alone with pots...i just rezzed from there without restocking, whoever got the "alchy table" of pots off me pulled some magic that night
Yea 3 screens south, nice little keep on lagg isle. You did come down alone a few times, that isn't our fault. why you didn't come with your guildies is on you. You did have that SL guy trying to work with you, but you tried to kill him instead of taking his help. Don't think you ever did kill that guy. I assume you chased him all over Ice Isle while everyone else was pushing?

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
That is ****** up, cause it sure wasn't blessed. I was looking at rest of your suit when I passed it to you, it isn't blessed either but insured? I hope none of my blessed **** drops, i'll be pissed. But I hope if my stuff does accidently drop you all will return the favor.
I only had the tunic, legs and gorget blessed at that time, because frankly, they are the BOMB-DIGGITY, and I didn't want to lose them ever - lol, go figure, eh?
And I will absolutely return the favor if you ever drop anything.

Nah that first post was more than enough of Sadist's trammy side. I still read it from time to time to get a great laugh. One of the best UO posts made by a hard core pvp i've ever read. That post is epic.
Gawd, even though it was kind of fun to write that I know I will never live that down..

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I wasn't able to get on till rather late, but we did get some nice fights and duels for a few hours. We tried to raid a despise 6 v 9-11 (counting Epic). That went just terrible. I should have been on my mage, but I was flagged on my thrower and stayed on him. What a mistake lol. Got our asses kicked there, then the fight moved to all over 2ta, which I got a few kills, but was still mainly Pain just kickin our asses w/ that extra few people. Fight then moved to Yew where the fight became even with about 8v8. Was some fun running around there. Then we went to duel for the last hour or so of the night. I didn't do too bad for my first mage duels in MONTHs. Verse Kylen: 3 Wins / 1 Loss. Verse Tao: 1 Wins / 2 Loses / 1 Draw(armor broken). Verse Twink: 2 wins / 0 Loses. Verse Epic: 0 Wins / 1 Loss (wouldn't duel again :()

Here are pics I got:

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was fooling around with icarley in despise last nite after we killed him. just being playful i threw up an e field or two too block his progress out of despise.. half azzed it really as he was never walled in. he told me to do something unmentionable to him. tsk tsk tsk.

my virgin ears... goodness gracious. cotton tell him im not that type of guy. :))

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Your not the only one who throws up efields to block our exit lol. Crazy and Valmar were doing the same thing last week. I do see the grief in it, but if you want a fight, letting us out means we can come back quicker lol. ... unless your afraid of us coming back! Muwahahha.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wasnt really trying to field him....

just being playful. like when the killer whale throws the injured seal cub up in the air to teach her pup how to hunt...

we were laughing a bit last nite. we were like hey were not killing the coon. you coming back and cotton was like no, you can kill it.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i wasnt really trying to field him....

just being playful. like when the killer whale throws the injured seal cub up in the air to teach her pup how to hunt...

we were laughing a bit last nite. we were like hey were not killing the coon. you coming back and cotton was like no, you can kill it.
Everyone was afk. and 5 of us wasn't about to take down 9-11 of you guys. Just wasn't gonna happen as much as I wanted it to, just not possible.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good thing u were laughing..cuz so were we, owning even numbers in yew with our "Trammies" bahahaha

Even after you killed it I killed Orion's thrower and still got the skull so thanks for the 1000 donation points anyways..

Btw Ty Nicky for those 8 second duels..really just trying to work out them kinks from playing a focused Mage again..anytime

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Cotton give me the pic taking program you are using, I wouldnt mind posting some pictures from this side:)

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want it too but I fear I'd end up dying trying to take shots when I need too lol

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
UOSU (UO Screenshot Utility). All you do is set it to a folder to put the files in, make sure to turn Jpeg Compression OFF -- that **** will not take pics, or crash UOSU, not really sure on why it does that.

Nice fight at the harrorwer. These are the #s, and names I got:

Pain Guys:
1) Amber Rayne
2) Apple Jacks
3) Defective Furby
4) Silencer
5) Papa Chain
6) Kabuki
7) Dalmar / VaJ
8) HeiL TwinK
9) Arkangel
10) Sophia
11) Miranda Jade
12) Sarabas
13) Federation
14) Ghost/Purgatory
15) Witchcraft
16) Trey Parker / Orion

PK/PITS/EVI
1) Army (One Man Army)
2) Amitlu (Noodlez)
3) Cotton (One Man Zerg)
4) Navi (serik)
5) Riley (iCarley)
6) Drecko (BloodyMary)
7) Nogo (DoubleNogo)
8) Raplh (Xhenia)
9) Rohizzle (SillyGoose)

SL Who came in:
1) Conor
2) AllMighty Buddha / ICastSpells
3) OBLIVION
4) Juggernaught Joey

I got some pics, I'll post them later. Just thought i'd get the #s posted.

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i learned how to run that teleport hallway dead tonite. learn something new everyday. that tally looks about right. twink checked out early though. good fights. thought you had us there for a moment but we regrouped and pushed u out. nice strategy by oblivion traping some of us on the teleporter there. dont know how i lived but i did. sadist has some pics as well. he will post them. dont know how many 25's we got but it was at least 9 i believe.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the back breaker for you guys was when we had just killed you all on your last push downstairs, you were trying to rez upstairs and someone efielded the door out. we came up and slaughtered you all again on the rez and chased the stragglers basically out of the dungeon. i believe amit was your last guy up and some of us gave chase before we peeled off him and went back downstairs.

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was Kabuki. Either way it was a blast last night. Ebb and flow. Pits keep improving you guys are doing well.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Cotton, let me clarify:

Pain Guys:
1) Amber Rayne
2) Apple Jacks (wasn't there on that character.. he used -->)/Arkangel #9 (blue - he was in your guild, you know this)
3) Defective Furby
4) Silencer
5) Papa Chain
6) Kabuki
7) Dalmar / VaJ
8) HeiL TwinK
9) Arkangel
10) Sophia
11) Miranda Jade
12) Sarabas (corectly Sarbas)/Federation (we were messing with you last night!)
13) Federation
14) Ghost (Purgatory toon wasn't even there I don't think)
15) Witchcraft
16) Trey Parker / Orion

*NOTE*
Federation/Sarbas was afk throughout 90% of the fight taking care of his kid and whose pets died while he was afk, literally 60 seconds before your first push)
Trey Parker is a Discorder
Ghost is a character to watch
Sarbas is a Discorder
V'aj didnt do anything except stand there and die because I wasn't watching that client screen during any part of the fight

= 14 , so 13.2 but we will call it 14 anyway lol. Against your 13 listed.. pretty even is you ask me.
Also note that your pushes down the stairs were against 6 of us and this is proven by your pics - the others were on the Harrower.

But this post is not to prove anything other than clarify the # vs # since you stated numerous times you were outnumbered. We all had a blast at the fight and was extremely fun! As I stated in chat last night, thanks for raiding because otherwise that would have been a boring evening. I had taken some screenshots when I moved my thrower out, literally 10+ minutes after we all left but most of the bodies were gone so they weren't worth anything.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting enough..we had 3 non guilded/vent/map SL guys there and still had even/+1 -1 guys..and we are the Zerg hehe..*clap clap*

Good fight

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Army, dont think anyone was aying a zerg but a good fight with close to even numbers. But why even wax poetic on this ****, lets do it again!!!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nogo was there for all of 5 minutes... i missed most of the fight. I was all depressed.

At least I got to participate in one of the pushes.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was a good rng for us getting hyloth.

per sadist's comment we only really had 6 in the bottom room to fend you off. when we saw what was coming in i didnt know if we could fend both you and pugs crew off. was a great battle though. im sure u had to deal with field issues between pk/pug given the faction - non faction deal.

i suppose the only way around that is if you drop -pk- and join ld.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm just saying counting the LD as PK/PITS/EVI alliance is ********. We couldn't heal them, any area effect (which we use dalot) would hit them. They were never able to do anything at the same time as us. I don't see how counting them w/ our numbers is =, but its what ever lol. When you got the #s, you got the #s, and you use them. Was a fun fight, and Pain had an amazing amount of people online. 14-16 players on 18-22 accounts.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When you got the #s, you got the #s, and you use them. Was a fun fight, and Pain had an amazing amount of people online. 14-16 players on 18-22 accounts.
Once again, recount please! If we included ALL the second accounts we are still at 17!
However, remove 1 for Sarbas/Federation (was afk 90% of the fight on both and only Sarbas Disco'd the thing at the beginning), remove 1 for V'aj (as I said earlier that character was not looked at from the moment I brought it down there, until literally the True Form was redlined, at which point I hit it like 15 times), Trey Parker (Orion's) was dead from the first push and only discorded True once.
I repeat, If we included ALL the second accounts we are still only at 17! I agree, that is a lot but when (3) are unused for anything at all (aside from being ghosts in the room) then we are still looking at 14. EVEN NUMBERS!
Where do you get 18-22?

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
our guild did well last nite. was a good vent. even when u overran us there, we didnt have a lot of calling. every man knew his job and what had to be done. aside from your pk-pits-ld thing, there were some serious flaws in your strategy and attack. no hate if you'll allow me to keep them to myself. :)

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Every push involved the pets of Federation OR Sarabas -- he might have been AFK but his pets were still working, they were revived multiple times. I believe you used Va'j a little more than your stating, but in the end it doesn't matter. Was a fun fight. And we didn't have 14 :) We had 9. We had major mistakes on our half on that blast through the doors to the ramp/bridge whatever you want to call that room. We should have taken the harry right then, but mistakes were made and somehow we were pushed out.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sarbas is a Disco Archer.. no pets there.
It was extremely confusing for you guys, I know. I was confused too (especially at how you made it past the 6 of us with your group of 9+4). Even one of your own pics shows you having 10 friendly bars up (I do believe 10 is more than 9, eh?) - I am sure you'd have more up if the game allowed.. and you WERE working with LD kids, which is totally understandable in your position. That stairway and room are hard to push against, which was in the favor of our group of 6.
Either way, enough 'bickering'. We ALL had a blast, win-lose-draw.
Thanks for raiding and making it a fun night.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Last night was real fun too! Got a small skirmish with -PK- and PITs in T2A near Fire, which resulted in us rolling half the group and forcing them into Papua guards. Their reds dropped quickly and was even funnier when they logged into their blues and STAYED in guards against our reds. Sure, a couple G-Whacks here and there, a couple PK/PITs deaths and we had enough of g-zone, so left.

I brought Sadist out for a quick run and destroyed Magic Mike in Serps hold. Apparently he got so pissed (based on all those nasty comments in general chat) with not being able to outrun my DP/Strangle/Bleed/AI's that when he died he called 6+ in to kill me! I ran around a bit, got away, then made the mistake of running back to the group chasing me down. I eventually got put on foot at Serp's docks with the group on me and ran into Fire.. WHoa! There was a grinder set up to kill me! 4 or so outside, 4 or so inside , me on foot - BAM, dead lol. 3 of my guys roll in single file and get dropped like dominos haha too funny. Many laughs and comments from PK/PITs all in good fun.

I like that when we came back about 4 minutes later -PK- and PITs were still there. I like even better that we Ric-Rolled them handily and only lost one guy versus their even numbers - IN GUARDS again.

Guys, what is it about Guards you like so much when we have even numbers?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night was real fun too! Got a small skirmish with -PK- and PITs in T2A near Fire, which resulted in us rolling half the group and forcing them into Papua guards. Their reds dropped quickly and was even funnier when they logged into their blues and STAYED in guards against our reds. Sure, a couple G-Whacks here and there, a couple PK/PITs deaths and we had enough of g-zone, so left.

I brought Sadist out for a quick run and destroyed Magic Mike in Serps hold. Apparently he got so pissed (based on all those nasty comments in general chat) with not being able to outrun my DP/Strangle/Bleed/AI's that when he died he called 6+ in to kill me! I ran around a bit, got away, then made the mistake of running back to the group chasing me down. I eventually got put on foot at Serp's docks with the group on me and ran into Fire.. WHoa! There was a grinder set up to kill me! 4 or so outside, 4 or so inside , me on foot - BAM, dead lol. 3 of my guys roll in single file and get dropped like dominos haha too funny. Many laughs and comments from PK/PITs all in good fun.

I like that when we came back about 4 minutes later -PK- and PITs were still there. I like even better that we Ric-Rolled them handily and only lost one guy versus their even numbers - IN GUARDS again.

Guys, what is it about Guards you like so much when we have even numbers?
At SERPS we were chasing Lynn Hill..I haven't had a blue PVPer since early AOS *Guards Cometh Quick*