• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention all PvPers: An invitation…

G

I'm impressed ... it's gone from 5 to 20 in just the short time your post count has neared 100. See what you have done? You've caused the population of Siege to increase only because of your remarks!

G

I'm impressed ... it's gone from 5 to 20 in just the short time your post count has neared 100. See what you have done? You've caused the population of Siege to increase only because of your remarks!

G

This is the Best Thread Ever!

"You obviously have never been a thief on a prodo shard then."

That's just funny raght thea! I don't keer who ya are!

Val, come to luna, any day of the week in the evening US time, and stand around to the east of the bank outside the guard zone. Within minutes, you will get the chance to put your money where your mouth is. Your opportunity will come much faster if you are red or in factions.

For the rest of you, I recommend joining NEW to get started and then jumping into one of the big guilds if you like to PvP (it's the best way to know where the fights are and what's going on), or stay independent or join a small guild if you like to PvM/thieve/craft (where you don't really need to know where the fights are).

There are plenty of very skilled players on this shard, but more importantly, there is a great community here. We don't need arrogant liars like Val much (except that they are fun to kill), but we do need people who are interested in having fun and interacting with others in the game. It doesn't matter what you do, pk/craft/pvp/pvm, but it matters a lot how you interact with the community. If you like playing this game for the people, you'll love siege.

For example, one of the most revered players in the game is a RP'er named Wyrm. He plays a vampire pk that has killed almost anyone in the game at some point. He kills and dryloots, and if he could, he'd cut up the body and take the head. He's hilarious. I personally try to kill him every chance I get because he butchered my newbie many times.

Best of luck to you. A good place to get started is to read and post on the stratics forum. You'll get a lot of helpful (and some less so) comments.

G

This is the Best Thread Ever!

"You obviously have never been a thief on a prodo shard then."

That's just funny raght thea! I don't keer who ya are!

Val, come to luna, any day of the week in the evening US time, and stand around to the east of the bank outside the guard zone. Within minutes, you will get the chance to put your money where your mouth is. Your opportunity will come much faster if you are red or in factions.

For the rest of you, I recommend joining NEW to get started and then jumping into one of the big guilds if you like to PvP (it's the best way to know where the fights are and what's going on), or stay independent or join a small guild if you like to PvM/thieve/craft (where you don't really need to know where the fights are).

There are plenty of very skilled players on this shard, but more importantly, there is a great community here. We don't need arrogant liars like Val much (except that they are fun to kill), but we do need people who are interested in having fun and interacting with others in the game. It doesn't matter what you do, pk/craft/pvp/pvm, but it matters a lot how you interact with the community. If you like playing this game for the people, you'll love siege.

For example, one of the most revered players in the game is a RP'er named Wyrm. He plays a vampire pk that has killed almost anyone in the game at some point. He kills and dryloots, and if he could, he'd cut up the body and take the head. He's hilarious. I personally try to kill him every chance I get because he butchered my newbie many times.

Best of luck to you. A good place to get started is to read and post on the stratics forum. You'll get a lot of helpful (and some less so) comments.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

Actually, Seige has by far the most unbalanced pvp, due to the sheer power of tamers and uber blessed weapons. Lousy suits coupled with an attack from these = nearly instant death.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually... considering I pvp frequently on both... I can tell you're talking out of your butt cheeks on this one.

Siege is by far more balanced than any other shard. You don't need to obtain &lt;insert items here&gt; to effectively PvP where you would on any other shard.

What I find seems to be the norm is that mediocre to below average skilled players compete at a higher level of PvP simply because their items enable them to.

What it really sounds like is that you need a crutch (your items and set up) to even compete in PvP so it's ok dude... stick to prodo!

<blockquote><hr>

Battling the same templetes day after day makes pvp diversity small and uneventful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny... that's what every other shard seems to be..?

Let me tell you... if your not a necro mage, stealth dismounter or chiv archer... your in Trammel bank sitting.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

Actually, Seige has by far the most unbalanced pvp, due to the sheer power of tamers and uber blessed weapons. Lousy suits coupled with an attack from these = nearly instant death.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually... considering I pvp frequently on both... I can tell you're talking out of your butt cheeks on this one.

Siege is by far more balanced than any other shard. You don't need to obtain &lt;insert items here&gt; to effectively PvP where you would on any other shard.

What I find seems to be the norm is that mediocre to below average skilled players compete at a higher level of PvP simply because their items enable them to.

What it really sounds like is that you need a crutch (your items and set up) to even compete in PvP so it's ok dude... stick to prodo!

<blockquote><hr>

Battling the same templetes day after day makes pvp diversity small and uneventful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny... that's what every other shard seems to be..?

Let me tell you... if your not a necro mage, stealth dismounter or chiv archer... your in Trammel bank sitting.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a true quote. If you knew what this guy is about. He is also one of the best thieves on pacific. But way too item dependent just like the rest of pacific pvpers. If more people were on siege I would play again my mage is done for the most part and the fact I dont want to open another account for a house there 10+ year account I should get at least another house placeable only on a different shard. I was duped into the customized house thing shortly after AOS and my siege castle collapsed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a true quote. If you knew what this guy is about. He is also one of the best thieves on pacific. But way too item dependent just like the rest of pacific pvpers. If more people were on siege I would play again my mage is done for the most part and the fact I dont want to open another account for a house there 10+ year account I should get at least another house placeable only on a different shard. I was duped into the customized house thing shortly after AOS and my siege castle collapsed.

G

Yeah, that stinks. Castles are a huge amount of storage.

One way to get around that is to join a big guild, and use their supply houses for storage.

Personally, I have 4 accounts, 3 houses on siege and a keep on atlantic.

G

Yeah, that stinks. Castles are a huge amount of storage.

One way to get around that is to join a big guild, and use their supply houses for storage.

Personally, I have 4 accounts, 3 houses on siege and a keep on atlantic.

G

I'd love to see some of the zerg guilds on the various production shards recreate characters on Siege. In large groups, newbies can be quite effective, especially if you are familiar with each other's tactics from playing with each other on your production shards. I remember when a large group came from Lake Austin and did this. Oh my the drama lasted for months, if not for years.

For those on Siege, that was around the time Rumpy came to Siege.

Anyway, as I have always said, :Siege isn't for everyone, and you need a thick skin to play there"...la

G

I'd love to see some of the zerg guilds on the various production shards recreate characters on Siege. In large groups, newbies can be quite effective, especially if you are familiar with each other's tactics from playing with each other on your production shards. I remember when a large group came from Lake Austin and did this. Oh my the drama lasted for months, if not for years.

For those on Siege, that was around the time Rumpy came to Siege.

Anyway, as I have always said, :Siege isn't for everyone, and you need a thick skin to play there"...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

Nearly all vet players have little to no interest in taking 6 months of dedication to complete a character when they have trained characters for numerous years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here´s a suggestion I made in another thread a while back:

Create a char here and work your skills up to RoT (70). Then while U continue playing on your regular shard U just log in here a couple of times per day to get your guaranteed gain. And in maybe a few months time while playing the game as U do now U will have a viable char here on Siege.

Then just take the step to play here full-time (or semi-full-time
) and the rest of the skill gains will come while playing here. Just a suggestion but fully do-able while waiting for the RoT to be changed...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Nearly all vet players have little to no interest in taking 6 months of dedication to complete a character when they have trained characters for numerous years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here´s a suggestion I made in another thread a while back:

Create a char here and work your skills up to RoT (70). Then while U continue playing on your regular shard U just log in here a couple of times per day to get your guaranteed gain. And in maybe a few months time while playing the game as U do now U will have a viable char here on Siege.

Then just take the step to play here full-time (or semi-full-time
) and the rest of the skill gains will come while playing here. Just a suggestion but fully do-able while waiting for the RoT to be changed...

I

imported_mr.blackmage

i'd rather they just make siege a shard without RoT, have innate 2/4 casting, 20% lmc, 4 regens, and take out everything else. Then I would consider playing it as a "pvp shard". Oh yes, and better ping. But Alyssa is right, it is an item based game, and the people with the better blessed items are still going to have a greater advantage. I am not saying that insurance is the answer, but I am saying that it is just as unbalanced as regular shards.

I

imported_mr.blackmage

i'd rather they just make siege a shard without RoT, have innate 2/4 casting, 20% lmc, 4 regens, and take out everything else. Then I would consider playing it as a "pvp shard". Oh yes, and better ping. But Alyssa is right, it is an item based game, and the people with the better blessed items are still going to have a greater advantage. I am not saying that insurance is the answer, but I am saying that it is just as unbalanced as regular shards.

G

It could be the place where the zergs try to show who dominates who. FL, HOT...etc

Could be lots of fun...la

G

It could be the place where the zergs try to show who dominates who. FL, HOT...etc

Could be lots of fun...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

But Alyssa is right, it is an item based game, and the people with the better blessed items are still going to have a greater advantage. I am not saying that insurance is the answer, but I am saying that it is just as unbalanced as regular shards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think its as unbalanced, because the disparity in item power is much smaller when its only one blessing per person.

Getting 2/4 casting is cheap and easy as well, depending how you go about it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

But Alyssa is right, it is an item based game, and the people with the better blessed items are still going to have a greater advantage. I am not saying that insurance is the answer, but I am saying that it is just as unbalanced as regular shards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think its as unbalanced, because the disparity in item power is much smaller when its only one blessing per person.

Getting 2/4 casting is cheap and easy as well, depending how you go about it.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i played atlantic as a faction thief for years, i have many millions and tons of items there, but since i came to siege ive had more fun than almost any other time

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i played atlantic as a faction thief for years, i have many millions and tons of items there, but since i came to siege ive had more fun than almost any other time

I

imported_archite666

I agree with my sexy guildmate, siege is definitly way more fun.

I

imported_archite666

I agree with my sexy guildmate, siege is definitly way more fun.

I

imported_mr.blackmage

there is hardly any disparity in item power on regular shards, so what are you trying to say?

I

imported_mr.blackmage

there is hardly any disparity in item power on regular shards, so what are you trying to say?

G

GuitarStrings129

not reading all the posts. my personal opinion
siege had the potential and was at one point balanced and stuff with the non insurance

now - tamers and dexxers that run around with an uber wep blessed.
to an all 60s suit with no mods and a char thats in the 80s skills that wants to pvp

even if the person im fighting is HORRIBLE at pvp on the character. it doesnt matter. the wep hits hard :/

G

GuitarStrings129

not reading all the posts. my personal opinion
siege had the potential and was at one point balanced and stuff with the non insurance

now - tamers and dexxers that run around with an uber wep blessed.
to an all 60s suit with no mods and a char thats in the 80s skills that wants to pvp

even if the person im fighting is HORRIBLE at pvp on the character. it doesnt matter. the wep hits hard :/

G

I will agree tamer PvP is just silly, but if groups of players start at once. Coordinate their attacks...even lesser trained characters can take down the tamers...with necros, and pallys mages and dexxers.

That is what I'm suggesting...gather a group of your friends. Start at the same time. Learn the shard, learn the players on the shard. There is not a huge need to invest great amounts of time training. Most skills can be brought up to 70 within a day or two, then you are in RoT. Get your gains and log off the shard. Come back the next day, rise, repeat.

Wait until your group is together to venture into the wilds, don't try to solo it. Good chance you'll not be happy with the outcome. That being said, I am not a group player. I have always enjoyed playing solo (why the thief profession has always suited my play style), it can be done, but it isn't easy. Hide and Stealth are my friends, just be aware that many players now have GM'd detect and tracking because of all of the stealthers on the shard.

I'll say it once again. Siege is not for everyone, but unless you give it a fair chance, you'll never now if it's the right place for you...la

G

I will agree tamer PvP is just silly, but if groups of players start at once. Coordinate their attacks...even lesser trained characters can take down the tamers...with necros, and pallys mages and dexxers.

That is what I'm suggesting...gather a group of your friends. Start at the same time. Learn the shard, learn the players on the shard. There is not a huge need to invest great amounts of time training. Most skills can be brought up to 70 within a day or two, then you are in RoT. Get your gains and log off the shard. Come back the next day, rise, repeat.

Wait until your group is together to venture into the wilds, don't try to solo it. Good chance you'll not be happy with the outcome. That being said, I am not a group player. I have always enjoyed playing solo (why the thief profession has always suited my play style), it can be done, but it isn't easy. Hide and Stealth are my friends, just be aware that many players now have GM'd detect and tracking because of all of the stealthers on the shard.

I'll say it once again. Siege is not for everyone, but unless you give it a fair chance, you'll never now if it's the right place for you...la

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

and having logged in ...

We'll be able to "verify" just what was GM'd ... or not ...
when the char search database .... updates on its next cycle ...

I gots 10 gold quatloo ...
no gm'd skill's

takers?

[/ QUOTE ]
*scoops up quatloos*

Vyal D'Nyal

*multiplies for lack of skill title*

being the ONLY one in the guild
guild skill averages tells the tale

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Thats becuase ya aint no good at UO
Skills shouldnt take someone more then a day or two to gm, unless its taming and your really not on that much. I gm'd taming from 0 to 100 in a day. I'm just good

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

*pauses for breath*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

G

Seige system with items, but no insurance is not cool and unbalanced tbh.

They shuld even make it no items and old style or like other shards, but keep it fel rules only. Then i would go (even if im from EU and ping rather bad there)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Focus 78
Meditation 75.3
Evaluating Intelligence 72.6
Magery 71.4
Spirit Speak 41.3
Necromancy 40.5
Hiding 37.1
Poisoning 34.4
Alchemy 32.3
Parrying 17.3
Anatomy 15.2
Healing 13.2
Resisting Spells 9.1
Tactics 9
Wrestling 4.1
Fencing 4
Lockpicking 0.5

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

and having logged in ...

We'll be able to "verify" just what was GM'd ... or not ...
when the char search database .... updates on its next cycle ...

I gots 10 gold quatloo ...
no gm'd skill's

takers?

[/ QUOTE ]
*scoops up quatloos*

Vyal D'Nyal

*multiplies for lack of skill title*

being the ONLY one in the guild
guild skill averages tells the tale

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup...guild of one means his are the only skills in the running so we have an exact rundown of all his skills.

*notes skills below 50 in necromancy &amp; spirit speak*

Hmmm...help me out here Fayled...does 40ish skill in something make one a "grand master" in UO these days? Maybe GM means something else in his vocabulary.

He does have a few skills in the lower rungs of RoT though, and have to give him credit that he at least saved up enough for his naked char to buy a guild charter. He needs to focus on training hiding a bit more though I think...37.1 isn't going to cut it.

I suspect he will be using his last name soon: D'Nyal

RockNVyals
Overall Skill Averages
Focus 78
Meditation 75.3
Magery 71.4
Spirit Speak 41.3
Necromancy 40.5
Hiding 37.1
Poisoning 34.4
Alchemy 32.3
Parrying 17.3
Anatomy 15.2
Healing 13.2
Resisting Spells 9.1
Tactics 9
Wrestling 4.1
Fencing 4
Lockpicking 0.5
Provocation 0
Inscription 0
Swordsmanship 0
Mace Fighting 0
Lumberjacking 0
Snooping 0
Mining 0
Musicianship 0
Remove Trap 0
Stealth 0
Animal Lore 0
Item Identification 0
Camping 0
Arms Lore 0
Carpentry 0
Ninjitsu 0
Cartography 0
Begging 0
Cooking 0
Blacksmithy 0
Tinkering 0
Detecting Hidden 0
Bowcraft/Fletching 0
Archery 0
Discordance 0
Peacemaking 0
Spellweaving 0
Tracking 0
Stealing 0
Veterinary 0
Herding 0
Tailoring 0
Fishing 0
Chivalry 0
Animal Taming 0
Forensic Evaluation 0
Bushido 0
Taste Identification 0

G

I play a archer on real shard but seeing as you need to spend ten hours just to get one bandage I said screeeeeeweeeew that.

*blinks*

How on earth would anyone need 10 hours just to get one bandage on ANY SHARD ? *yes even Siege*

There are tons of sheep in the Yew pens, more in Delucia, sheep trotting all over Zento, sheep all over the place on EVERY SHARD..sheep = wool= cloth= snip clip bandages galore...toss in tons of players with Fountains of Life making tons of enhanced bandages many players selling bandages enhanced and non enhanced... npcs sell cloth unless yu were red...

even then...still............. Talisman of Bandage Summoning..insta 10 bandies with one use *works same on every shard* ..toss in assorted low end spawn that has bandages for *loot* too. I can not fathom anyone on any shard unable to get themselves bandages or cloth to make bandages at the least ..........Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa sheep all over the place !

In 10 yrs of UO I never had a problem finding making bandages in ..seconds.

Ya would think if you can become grandmaster in moments on Siege even with ROT, surely you could manage to get bandages found bought or made just as rapidly on Siege..heck it IS Siege kill some npcs, that u can kill cut up their outifts ...poof INSTA spilt seconds of time to get a fresh supply of BANDAGES ! !

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FOR THE ATTENTION OF VYAL.....

I don't like kicking people when they are down, but on the other hand, I can't abide people who tell tall-stories (I think that will pass the mods rules
) in order to look-down on other people. .

As you have already told us that you can GM a skill on Siege in a day, I propose a small wager:

Send me a PM if you are interested in taking-up this challenge, and I will specify the name/gender/appearance of a new character on Siege.
You make a character to my physical specifications.
You will then train that character up to GM in Item ID within 24 hours. (You have already GM'd Taming, so something as simple as Item ID will be a breeze.)

I'll post here in this thread when you contact me, to set a baseline for your time.
24hours after your PM, I'll check UO.com on Seige for the character name I specify.

If the character has GM item ID, I will pay for your account for the rest of the year.

..... or you could just admit what we all already know.....

*waits*

R

Rykus

Replying to all of you who are pwning Vyal, in 70's show style...

*clears throat*

OOOOOO BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNN!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

FOR THE ATTENTION OF VYAL.....

I don't like kicking people when they are down, but on the other hand, I can't abide people who tell tall-stories (I think that will pass the mods rules
) in order to look-down on other people. .

As you have already told us that you can GM a skill on Siege in a day, I propose a small wager:

Send me a PM if you are interested in taking-up this challenge, and I will specify the name/gender/appearance of a new character on Siege.
You make a character to my physical specifications.
You will then train that character up to GM in Item ID within 24 hours. (You have already GM'd Taming, so something as simple as Item ID will be a breeze.)

I'll post here in this thread when you contact me, to set a baseline for your time.
24hours after your PM, I'll check UO.com on Seige for the character name I specify.

If the character has GM item ID, I will pay for your account for the rest of the year.

..... or you could just admit what we all already know.....

*waits*

[/ QUOTE ]

Fluffi, don't be silly. He is far too busy on his "real" shard slaying miners by the thousands and taking their blackrock to fill entire castles with event loot. I mean, if he took a few minutes to GM a skill on Siege just to prove a point, he would probably miss out on another 125 million checks going into his bank.

-Skylark

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

Fluffi, don't be silly. He is far too busy on his "real" shard slaying miners by the thousands and taking their blackrock to fill entire castles with event loot. I mean, if he took a few minutes to GM a skill on Siege just to prove a point, he would probably miss out on another 125 million checks going into his bank.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

me think's s/he's on about killing "BRE's" ...
They still spawn in t2a up the road from papua. Killed about 20 the other day. Weird how blackrock ellys don't drop blackrock.

leastwise that's how my english interprets that sentence ... I mean ... can't kill blackrock ... right?

Doh !

me thinks we've a newborn troll ... tottering about the forums ...

been awhile ... but ... remember ... we're not supposed to feed 'em ...
I know, I know ... the novelty 'tis tempting ... but ...best to just quietly
note their presence ...

^^
Agreed?

Nixon[I-C]

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You don't take out item insurance in an item based game.

The only way seige is related whatsoever to the old days is that it's still possible to lose items, nearly all of the original players have moved on to free shards..

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meh, you're the silly one, Skylark!!

Just because you've got "SP" tagged on the end of your forum name doesn't mean that you're a hard-case who could stand-up to:

Focus 78
Meditation 75.3
Magery 71.4
Spirit Speak 41.3
Necromancy 40.5
Hiding 37.1
Poisoning 34.4
Alchemy 32.3
Parrying 17.3
Anatomy 15.2
Healing 13.2
Resisting Spells 9.1
Tactics 9
Wrestling 4.1
Fencing 4
Lockpicking 0.5

Cower before the leetness, pathetic mortal!!!!

....and Fayled....

me think's s/he's on about killing "BRE's" ...
They still spawn in t2a up the road from papua. Killed about 20 the other day. Weird how blackrock ellys don't drop blackrock.

leastwise that's how my english interprets that sentence ... I mean ... can't kill blackrock ... right?

Doh !

me thinks we've a newborn troll ... tottering about the forums ...

been awhile ... but ... remember ... we're not supposed to feed 'em ...
I know, I know ... the novelty 'tis tempting ... but ...best to just quietly note their presence ...

^^
Agreed?

Nah.

The whole point of a good troll is that it ought to be at least plausible.

Whilst "me and my guildies have been farming BRE's" might just have a modicum of truth behind it; "I killed 20 BRE's the other day" and "I GM'd Siege taming in 24hours" has as much credibility as "I'm in the same guild as G W Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Robert Mugabe, and Napoleon."

People who tell fibs to make themselves look important should be exposed, pointed at, and generally ridiculed.

F

Fayled Dhreams

aye ... tis a question of degree ... sorta like the difference between a Shadow Iron Elemental
and a Black rock elemental ... BRE's are kinda tougher ...
... I'll take a char out to see if any are in the area mentioned ...

though ... mind ya ... I'm aware of the chance of them having been farmed into extinction ...

hehehe ...

In general though .. I am in agreement ...just that ... well ...'TIS feeding them ...

I

imported_ElRay

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You don't take out item insurance in an item based game.

The only way seige is related whatsoever to the old days is that it's still possible to lose items, nearly all of the original players have moved on to free shards..

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said.

[/ QUOTE ]

x2.......................make siege pre AoS, then give me a shout, otherwise, the system in place is just horrible

G

<blockquote><hr>

Seige system with items, but no insurance is not cool and unbalanced tbh.

They shuld even make it no items and old style or like other shards, but keep it fel rules only. Then i would go (even if im from EU and ping rather bad there)

[/ QUOTE ]

Only problem with no Item Insurance is the effect of AoS but Devs are working to changes that with crafting changes.

On Siege you can create ok PvP items with lover runic tools but it's still a pain to put a suit together when you still need a calculator.

If all Siege armor was changed so if it had 42 resist, it would be given even to the 5 resists so it would had looked something like 9,8,8,9,8, it would be much easier to put a suit together. Then you could use jewelry if you wanted more in one or two resists.

Insurance would ruin Siege as much as blessing did before we got rid of most blessing.
Alot players on Siege do have bad ping and even when I'm from Denmark with avg ping at 110, I.m doing ok. I'm an archer so my ping is not really a problem.

I

imported_archite666

siege armor has 50, so a standard deviation is 10 in all, whats so hard about that?

G

SkyLark, with provo you can sick two bre's on one and do it over and over and over and over and over again at this spawn and farm them all day but the loot and junk. Just so you know we have plent of screenshots, nub.

Skylark your to nub for me, a 120 provo can easily do it there.
Get all the bre's to follow you teleport across to the other side of the river and provo them all on each other. Just watch out for the toxic oozes they like to teleport across at you. Thankfully if you run far enough away these guys will teleport to their spawning location.

Nub.

I

imported_archite666

*Puts head in hands then raises and calls out*

Hey guys! Hes back for more!

G

ya bud I gm'ed a few skills on seige in a day wi8th the help of a set of cursed and yah I do kill bre's easy in t2a. And ya you are nub.

I

imported_archite666

OMG, (INSULTS PURPOSEFULLY DELETED) DIDNT WE CHASE YOU OFF ALREADY WITH THAT BEATDOWN FROM BEFORE?

READ THIS

On Siege, we have the RoT (Rate over time) system for gaining skills. <u>Unlike production shards where you can reach a GM skill under a few hours, skills are valued here and require some amount of patience and effort to gain.</u> You must have good foresight into your future character template. If you put a good amount of time into your character, you can be 7x GM character within 3-4 months.

RoT doesn't kick in until you have a skill or multiple skills at 70. After 70, you have daily caps (for the skills at are 70 and over) that you meet. Skills under 70 are not affected by RoT and the cap, and gain as fast as the production shards.

Here is the breakdown (be aware, it's math heavy):

70 to 79.9 you can gain .1 every 5 minutes to a max of 3.6 per day. This 3.6 is TOTAL for all skills in 70.1 to 80 range, not per skill. 3.6 is max.
80 to 98.9 you can gain .1 every 10 minutes to a max of 2.1 per day. This 2.1 is TOTAL for all skills in 80 to 99 range, not per skill. 2.1 is max.
99 to 120 you can gain .1 every 15 minutes to a max of 2.1 per day. This 2.1 is TOTAL for all skills in 100 to 120 range, not per skill. 2.1 is max.

If you have a mix of skills from 70 and up, you can only gain 3.6 or 2.1 per day (total, across all skills). Also with the time between gains varying from 5 minutes to 15 minutes, it gets a bit more complex on your daily gain caps. If you have one skill (say magery) in the 70-80 range where you are gaining 3.6/day and another skill (say med) in the 80-90 range where you are gaining 2.1/day, you may end up gaining only 0.7 med + 2.1 magery for 2.8 gains for the day.

Getting 7 skills from 70-100 would take 7 times as long - 3 months.

BOTTEM LINE, YOU ARE WORDS I WONT SAY BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN I WANT TO SHOW EVERYONE WHAT KIND OF FOOL YOU REALLY ARE.