• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention all PvPers: An invitation…

G

Whats sad is I spent two day on seige took my newbie ran into fire thru a gate into despise and to my surprise wow a killed piper and loot and gold everyplace so after making about 10 trips to and from the bank on my total noob I made a guild got a lrc suit trained up my magery necro and spirit speak to gm at the luna bank click click click for two days straight set out into the world. Killed some people around luna, killed some noobs walking from brit.. Killed a red in brit, went back to luna and killed some more people. And the funny thing is after I killed about ten people pretty much everyone I saw on the shard someone finally killed me and looted my lrc suit wow I can't even begin to explain how big of a waste of time that all was. I mean considering I havn't played a mage in about seven years and never played a necro. I play a archer on real shard but seeing as you need to spend ten hours just to get one bandage I said screeeeeeweeeew that. Anyways thats how your life on siege will go if your coming from a real shard. Kill a bunch of pathetic nubs who think they are good becuase they play on a lame shard with no insurance or real items. Then eventually you will die loose all your stuff get bored and quit. Don't waste your time on siege. I feel bad for people that actually go there.

These guys all cheery about it becuase they are thieves man I bet its fun playing on a shard with nothing but stealth theives with no insurance. I bet its a total blast :/

G

Whats sad is I spent two day on seige took my newbie ran into fire thru a gate into despise and to my surprise wow a killed piper and loot and gold everyplace so after making about 10 trips to and from the bank on my total noob I made a guild got a lrc suit trained up my magery necro and spirit speak to gm at the luna bank click click click for two days straight set out into the world. Killed some people around luna, killed some noobs walking from brit.. Killed a red in brit, went back to luna and killed some more people. And the funny thing is after I killed about ten people pretty much everyone I saw on the shard someone finally killed me and looted my lrc suit wow I can't even begin to explain how big of a waste of time that all was. I mean considering I havn't played a mage in about seven years and never played a necro. I play a archer on real shard but seeing as you need to spend ten hours just to get one bandage I said screeeeeeweeeew that. Anyways thats how your life on siege will go if your coming from a real shard. Kill a bunch of pathetic nubs who think they are good becuase they play on a lame shard with no insurance or real items. Then eventually you will die loose all your stuff get bored and quit. Don't waste your time on siege. I feel bad for people that actually go there.

These guys all cheery about it becuase they are thieves man I bet its fun playing on a shard with nothing but stealth theives with no insurance. I bet its a total blast :/

I

imported_archite666

I think the point that most people fail to realise is that most Siegers have COME from production shards, I myself spent years on lake austin and then on Atlantic, only to find myself liquidating all my assets on those shards for Siege gold. Also I believe the majority of Siege players match my backround, most new members are people who have played on production shards for awhile.

First to be shut down you say? Last to be shut down says I, where as once your production shards start dwindling everyone will leave, thus causing your shards fate to be sealed exponentially,where as most of us Siege players will be here until they pull the plug.

I

imported_archite666

I think the point that most people fail to realise is that most Siegers have COME from production shards, I myself spent years on lake austin and then on Atlantic, only to find myself liquidating all my assets on those shards for Siege gold. Also I believe the majority of Siege players match my backround, most new members are people who have played on production shards for awhile.

First to be shut down you say? Last to be shut down says I, where as once your production shards start dwindling everyone will leave, thus causing your shards fate to be sealed exponentially,where as most of us Siege players will be here until they pull the plug.

G

Man what are you talking about siege is already dwindling everyone has left that shard what all what twenty of you guys still there think its cool huh?

G

Man what are you talking about siege is already dwindling everyone has left that shard what all what twenty of you guys still there think its cool huh?

I

imported_archite666

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow your memory is quite good, I can't remember what I did in game a week ago, but you can recall every action you took in two days?

<blockquote><hr>

I made a guild got a lrc suit trained up my magery necro and spirit speak to gm at the luna bank click click click for two days straight set out into the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you even know how ROT works you (insert insult here), now I know your full of crap, I am purposely leaving out foul language so everyone sees how silly you are for just making a bunch of stuff up. It would have taken you weeks to GM those skills, and if you didn't, you certainly wouldn't have been killing large amounts of people with like 50 magery, nice one.

I

imported_archite666

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow your memory is quite good, I can't remember what I did in game a week ago, but you can recall every action you took in two days?

<blockquote><hr>

I made a guild got a lrc suit trained up my magery necro and spirit speak to gm at the luna bank click click click for two days straight set out into the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you even know how ROT works you (insert insult here), now I know your full of crap, I am purposely leaving out foul language so everyone sees how silly you are for just making a bunch of stuff up. It would have taken you weeks to GM those skills, and if you didn't, you certainly wouldn't have been killing large amounts of people with like 50 magery, nice one.

F

Fayled Dhreams

You ... never played Siege
<blockquote><hr>

Vyal
Adventurer
Reged: 03/07/08

No room in bank...
#7699331 - 04/09/08
Could someone explain this to me. I need to buy an item in luna that is 8.5 mil, but I can't deposit that much gold into my bank. So how do I buy the item?

[/ QUOTE ]

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

Vyal
Adventurer

No room in bank...
#7699331 - 04/09/08
Could someone explain this to me. I need to buy an item in luna that is 8.5 mil, but I can't deposit that much gold into my bank. So how do I buy the item?

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

but seeing as you need to spend ten hours just to get one bandage I said screeeeeeweeeew that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Haven't you learned how to pick regs up off the ground? They spawn every where, there is absolutely no need for an lrc suit to train. Heck, once you hit 70, you need only use a single set of flamestrike (or whatever spell you gain with) for every point you raise.

In regards to band aids. Sheep spawn in various locations, buy a dagger off a tinker and shear away. Take the wool to the tailor shop and make your band aids...FREE.

It's different on Siege, sure, it's meant to be a little more difficult. Finding players to kill is up to you, and since I'm a thief, I can't chime in on the quality of the others on the shard...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

but seeing as you need to spend ten hours just to get one bandage I said screeeeeeweeeew that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Haven't you learned how to pick regs up off the ground? They spawn every where, there is absolutely no need for an lrc suit to train. Heck, once you hit 70, you need only use a single set of flamestrike (or whatever spell you gain with) for every point you raise.

In regards to band aids. Sheep spawn in various locations, buy a dagger off a tinker and shear away. Take the wool to the tailor shop and make your band aids...FREE.

It's different on Siege, sure, it's meant to be a little more difficult. Finding players to kill is up to you, and since I'm a thief, I can't chime in on the quality of the others on the shard...la

I

imported_archite666

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Vyal
Adventurer

No room in bank...
#7699331 - 04/09/08

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OWNED!

I

imported_archite666

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Vyal
Adventurer

No room in bank...
#7699331 - 04/09/08

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OWNED!

G

Im on siege right now with my gm necro mage with a kyrss :/ running around naked and not a soul there but someone named sldf ooo what a poor shard.

So screw this if I wanna pvp I go to a real shard.

Ya I always thought you had to have the gold in the bank and not in check form whats your point?

G

Im on siege right now with my gm necro mage with a kyrss :/ running around naked and not a soul there but someone named sldf ooo what a poor shard.

Ya I always thought you had to have the gold in the bank and not in check form whats your point?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Whats sad is I spent two day on seige took my newbie ran into fire thru a gate into despise and to my surprise wow a killed piper and loot and gold everyplace so after making about 10 trips to and from the bank on my total noob I made a guild got a lrc suit trained up my magery necro and spirit speak to gm at the luna bank click click click for two days straight

[/ QUOTE ]

Newbie to GM in 2 days on Siege, huh?

*borrows Sir Ha-ward's avatar*

You must know something the rest of us who have been playing on Siege for years and spending months training skills don't know.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

Whats sad is I spent two day on seige took my newbie ran into fire thru a gate into despise and to my surprise wow a killed piper and loot and gold everyplace so after making about 10 trips to and from the bank on my total noob I made a guild got a lrc suit trained up my magery necro and spirit speak to gm at the luna bank click click click for two days straight

[/ QUOTE ]

Newbie to GM in 2 days on Siege, huh?

*borrows Sir Ha-ward's avatar*

You must know something the rest of us who have been playing on Siege for years and spending months training skills don't know.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

Vyal what you going to come steal my poor kyrss?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm...from uo.com

<blockquote><hr>

Character Search Results
NEW SEARCH

Your search returned the following characters:

No characters with that name found on this shard.

[/ QUOTE ]

D'oh. Try again...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

Vyal what you going to come steal my poor kyrss?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm...from uo.com

<blockquote><hr>

Character Search Results
NEW SEARCH

Your search returned the following characters:

No characters with that name found on this shard.

[/ QUOTE ]

D'oh. Try again...la

I

imported_archite666

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That your a noob and need to keep your mouth shut, yeah there probably arn't alot of people in town, it IS a pvp shard, where alot of us are in factions, you know what factions are don't you? Standing around in town on a faction character can get you killed, we never said we had a awesome population.
Do yourself a favor friend, and just stop typing.

I

imported_archite666

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That your a noob and need to keep your mouth shut, yeah there probably arn't alot of people in town, it IS a pvp shard, where alot of us are in factions, you know what factions are don't you? Standing around in town on a faction character can get you killed, we never said we had a awesome population.
Do yourself a favor friend, and just stop typing.

G

Thats becuase ya aint no good at UO
Skills shouldnt take someone more then a day or two to gm, unless its taming and your really not on that much. I gm'd taming from 0 to 100 in a day. I'm just good

G

Skills shouldnt take someone more then a day or two to gm, unless its taming and your really not on that much. I gm'd taming from 0 to 100 in a day. I'm just good

G

Son come to luna bank right now it's time for my naked mage with a kyrss to put your face in the luna mud.

G

Son come to luna bank right now it's time for my naked mage with a kyrss to put your face in the luna mud.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I gm'd taming from 0 to 100 in a day. I'm just good

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, it would take at minimum two weeks for you to do that on Siege. Why are you using lies to try and dissuade people from trying Siege?...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

I gm'd taming from 0 to 100 in a day. I'm just good

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, it would take at minimum two weeks for you to do that on Siege. Why are you using lies to try and dissuade people from trying Siege?...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so good that you can get around the PROGRAMMED DAILY SKILL GAIN LIMITATION which begins at 70 skill, that is inherent to Siege, which we fondly call RoT?

Wow. I am in awe of...something here...but I don't think it is your greatness.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so good that you can get around the PROGRAMMED DAILY SKILL GAIN LIMITATION which begins at 70 skill, that is inherent to Siege, which we fondly call RoT?

Wow. I am in awe of...something here...but I don't think it is your greatness.

-Skylark

F

Fayled Dhreams

L O L .... your horse almost killed you ...heal me ... heal me

L O L ...

you had to run from your own horse ... yeah

master of the PvP

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH

F

Fayled Dhreams

L O L .... your horse almost killed you ...heal me ... heal me

L O L ...

you had to run from your own horse ... yeah

master of the PvP

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH

G

well before I had much more stuff necro mage bracelet, and a full cursed arty suit. ask the guy who looted it all off me
ANYhow that trip to that shard was fun I gave away about 15 powerscrolls tons of armor and a lil gold and two full spellbooks wow someone is rich huh. anyway all five of you good luck, lol

G

well before I had much more stuff necro mage bracelet, and a full cursed arty suit. ask the guy who looted it all off me
ANYhow that trip to that shard was fun I gave away about 15 powerscrolls tons of armor and a lil gold and two full spellbooks wow someone is rich huh. anyway all five of you good luck, lol

F

Fayled Dhreams

and having logged in ...

We'll be able to "verify" just what was GM'd ... or not ...
when the char search database .... updates on its next cycle ...

I gots 10 gold quatloo ...
no gm'd skill's

takers?

F

Fayled Dhreams

and having logged in ...

no gm'd skill's

takers?

G

<blockquote><hr>

and having logged in ...

no gm'd skill's

takers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey...Rico is the thief, quit trying to muscle in on his action by looking for marks in his own thread!

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

and having logged in ...

no gm'd skill's

takers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey...Rico is the thief, quit trying to muscle in on his action by looking for marks in his own thread!

-Skylark

F

Fayled Dhreams

Heh! I give Rico a very, -- very --, wide birth ... arms length at the minimum ... IF you catch my drift

Back to the topic though ... I think we could all agree ... some &gt;here&lt; are NOT of the quality that Rico is seeking to recruit ...
a little edit to his topic line ... might be in order

hmmm ... just no easy way to keep it succinct and to the point ...

Rico would be looking for "real" PvPer's ... nes pas?
aye! and theres the rub and the problem ...

As I pointed out above ... the forums might not be the best place to do that sort of recruiting ...

F

Fayled Dhreams

Heh! I give Rico a very, -- very --, wide birth ... arms length at the minimum ... IF you catch my drift

Back to the topic though ... I think we could all agree ... some &gt;here&lt; are NOT of the quality that Rico is seeking to recruit ...
a little edit to his topic line ... might be in order

hmmm ... just no easy way to keep it succinct and to the point ...

Rico would be looking for "real" PvPer's ... nes pas?
aye! and theres the rub and the problem ...

As I pointed out above ... the forums might not be the best place to do that sort of recruiting ...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Vyal
Adventurer

No room in bank...
#7699331 - 04/09/08

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, well at least he doesn't confine his great imagination to Siege. This little gem from him less than a week ago makes for an entertaining read as well:

<blockquote><hr>

Pffft, I honestly had a 120 archer with a 70's suit before my 14 day free trial was up lol.. and i'm still here six months later. I also have players on cats that are 10 years old tho.

If you know what your doing UO is easy, I managed to kill someone in yew.. Looted a crimmy, oam, rune beetle caprice, jackals, spirit of the totem, stitchers, and a pendant one day then I was well on my way to having a chect with over 125 mill gold checks XD

[/ QUOTE ]

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Vyal
Adventurer

No room in bank...
#7699331 - 04/09/08

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, well at least he doesn't confine his great imagination to Siege. This little gem from him less than a week ago makes for an entertaining read as well:

<blockquote><hr>

Pffft, I honestly had a 120 archer with a 70's suit before my 14 day free trial was up lol.. and i'm still here six months later. I also have players on cats that are 10 years old tho.

If you know what your doing UO is easy, I managed to kill someone in yew.. Looted a crimmy, oam, rune beetle caprice, jackals, spirit of the totem, stitchers, and a pendant one day then I was well on my way to having a chect with over 125 mill gold checks XD

[/ QUOTE ]

-Skylark

G

Rico, you are asking the poor sod to actually <u>work</u> at making a go of it. He'd have been truly lost in the good ole days with 100 gold start, no skill/stat locks and having to actually think about your actions would skew all that. Add in all the resource gathering needed to just get enough for a Vanq Silver Kat so you could live thru a cemetary run.

Pssst, think he's REALLY old enuff for OT ... the REAL OT? &lt;smiles evilly&gt;

G

Rico, you are asking the poor sod to actually <u>work</u> at making a go of it. He'd have been truly lost in the good ole days with 100 gold start, no skill/stat locks and having to actually think about your actions would skew all that. Add in all the resource gathering needed to just get enough for a Vanq Silver Kat so you could live thru a cemetary run.

Pssst, think he's REALLY old enuff for OT ... the REAL OT? &lt;smiles evilly&gt;