• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A greater discussion about over-powered archers

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vaelix

How do you feel about fighting me on an archer vs template of your choice?

or

We can fight mage vs mage. You go ahead and run no resist. I would like to see how you do.
I havent bothered making a Real caster on Atl either way.. Feel free to Make one, Train it up, Suit it up and give me the account info though..

:heart:

V

Vaelix

No you didn't. You said you can't list specific combos and everything you said about fields and disarming and stun is ineffective. Or defensive action which kills no one.
Any field fight isnt going to go Exactly how it looks on Paper.. Why is that impossible to understand... There's too many factors..

its like saying.. I can kill anyone with Nerve Strike Lightning Strike Nerve strike.. no matter what...

Its not Happening.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Waiting for the timer to run off because you disarmed them before you went to set up a few fields.

Why would they let you get close enough to Disarm when they have Moving Shot?

V

Vaelix

I dont mind looking like an Idiot to a bunch of people i will never meet..

4 Pixies can be deadly btw.. But complaining about them is a Hoot.. When anything from Holy Light to a 0 Skill Conflag will kill them.

Damien Softstep

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont mind looking like an Idiot to a bunch of people i will never meet..

4 Pixies can be deadly btw.. But complaining about them is a Hoot.. When anything from Holy Light to a 0 Skill Conflag will kill them.
Youve had your chance to show him how good that template is but you refuse to go on test center...

V

Vaelix

Call my boss and tell him i need to leave early so i can go fight someone on a Video game, Problem solved.

Damien Softstep

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Call my boss and tell him i need to leave early so i can go fight someone on a Video game, Problem solved.
Your full of excuses aye?Lemme guees you work 24/7 and you need my account to make a character on TC too right?

You can duel him anytime you like to show us how uber that template is...

Once the pixies are dead your dead no SP! to hide behind...

V

Vaelix

Actually i work 4 10 Hour Shifts.. But i wouldnt mind your info to make a Character on Test to Duel em, How about it..

V

Vaelix

Your full of excuses aye?Lemme guees you work 24/7 and you need my account to make a character on TC too right?

You can duel him anytime you like to show us how uber that template is...

Once the pixies are dead your dead no SP! to hide behind...
You are aware that 4 Pixies can be summoned with 1 Spell when you have a Level 3 or Higher Focus, Correct?

And why do you care anyway, you are just some useless thief who never pvps but somehow always has advice to give on the matter.

Damien Softstep

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are aware that 4 Pixies can be summoned with 1 Spell when you have a Level 3 or Higher Focus, Correct?

And why do you care anyway, you are just some useless thief who never pvps but somehow always has advice to give on the matter.
I use to PvP on my mage long ago and not to mention i do know game mechanics i been playing for over 7 years...

I care because you put your business on the internet on a public forum...

V

Vaelix

Summoning 4 Pixies at once falls into the Category of Game Mechanics..

You were saying?

Damien Softstep

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Summoning 4 Pixies at once falls into the Category of Game Mechanics..

You were saying?

I was saying make a character on TC...not right now!

But when all your excuses are done...

I dont use pets their lame for PvP...i love the subject change though...

Im a lowly thief but unlike your with that hardcore template...

V

Vaelix

Gimmie that info, when i get off I'll have no trouble at making a Character on Test..

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*shakes head*

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If its a Duel in a Box.. I'd want resist.. If its on the field resist is useless..

I mainly only consider "Field PvP" when i make examples ect ect.. most Duels are Ping Based.

I'm at work however for the next 7 Hours..

We can do wrong plains. You can run all over, it's plenty of room.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Uhall is not the place for a PvP thread.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
My apologies to all that tried to keep this relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.