• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THE EM CHRISTMAS GUARD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bobar my little love... the point was and i reitterate this most highly.
Those who lost their gift before the help started are totaly fubared.
They are out of the chance to get another... as this is a 1 per shard per account gifting.
Many are not like myself who can aford to get a few on others accounts, these players they have 1 and only 1 account.
Oh I can understand he is a great devilish EM and has a great following for his imaginative hunts and challenges for the game..
I too can be a devil when i want.....
but i will not make a gift givng time utter hell for the lesser trained/crafter who in all respects cant defend themselves. There is limits.
Had he done wimsey... or a chain hunt to get it thats fine.... but to make it without help damn near impossible....
I draw the line.

I AGAIN SAY BRAVO!!! TO THE PLAYERS OF ATLANTIC FOR THEIR HELP TO THE LESSER POWERED PLAYERS FOR GETTING THEIR GIFTS. THANK YOU.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ADDED SOME INFO
(thanks to Voodoo Bad Mojo)

Baja is due out on the 19th,
Legends on the 21st,
Siege has no event listed,
Europa maybe 21st as well

Formosa is listed as the 20th
the rest of the Korean and Japanese shards do not have listings.

wakoku
mizuho
yamato
airang
Sakura

I would be very surprized if yamoto and sakura dont get a visit....not sure airang/wakoku/mizuho...and balha is missing form the list??? but this is the deadest shard of all

Last edited:

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are out of the chance to get another... as this is a 1 per shard per account gifting.
Many are not like myself who can aford to get a few on others accounts, these players they have 1 and only 1 account.
Oh I can understand he is a great devilish EM and has a great following for his imaginative hunts and challenges for the game..
I too can be a devil when i want.....
but i will not make a gift givng time utter hell for the lesser trained/crafter who in all respects cant defend themselves. There is limits.
Had he done wimsey... or a chain hunt to get it thats fine.... but to make it without help damn near impossible....
I draw the line.

I AGAIN SAY BRAVO!!! TO THE PLAYERS OF ATLANTIC FOR THEIR HELP TO THE LESSER POWERED PLAYERS FOR GETTING THEIR GIFTS. THANK YOU.
My Lady,
I think what we need is a special Atlantic Christmas Toy Guard 2013 Special Appeal, for those with only one account who as you say have shamefully been put through "utter hell" during this orcish slaughter.
What I suggest we do is find someone with multiple accounts who could kickstart such an appeal for the needy by donating some of their own Christmas toy guards to the unfortunate. I think with someone as revered as yourself as the figurehead of this campaign we could raise AN ARMY of toy guards for those who missed out due to the "devilish" actions of EM Bennu.
Perhaps you could turn one of your castles into a temporary shelter and collection centre for those who fell in Orc Dungeon.
I myself will donate both of my toy guards on Drachenfels towards your most noble endeavours.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hen
how kind of you.. and i know many of us would do the same but the point was to ....ask EM bennu to perhaps modify his gift giving wild hair....
I have given quite a few of my statues to those i rezed and found their bones long gone...
That place if some have not gone yet is a den of every orc on the planet... mages, archers, stealthers, bombers, and so forth...
Many of the upstanding of Atlantic have provided gates and most are getting their gift with little trouble... why i gave my thanks to them for this noble effort.
I am not saying Bennu is a bad em..on the contrary... he seems to be a most imaginative person and well fit for the job of henchman to Mesanna's em team..
There are just a few times Death shouldnt enter the picture... this being one of them.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think EM Bennu should put another chest out at the luna bank inn so people dont have to even take a step to get it.
but i think the toy soldier should be beat all to hell, bandaged up, using a crutch and be sporting a eye patch.

just so we can always remember and celebrate this event.

some of us can remember it for the fun it was.
other..... can remember it for what it was for them.

see, i can be nice when i want to be!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I said I won't sell them, but I will donate 2 of them to you for the players you know who only have 1 account that lost theirs. My UO hubby took his, and I'm keeping one for myself leaving 2 left over just let me know.

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For people complaining about Atlantic toy chest try a green orc mask *smiles*.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Lexfixr: Your "NOT FOUND YET" list is missing Balhae and Mugen.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'm pretty sure Balhae got it's toybox today, but I have no idea where it is. I've checked Luna, Tram WBB, Tram Brit EM hall, and Tram Reward Hall; no luck.

Tip for searchers; Balhae is mostly reds, centered on the fel crossroads...

Last edited:

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone can spare or sell hokuto one plz i missed it :(
from what i understand those are gonna be rare.
as they are missing the T in Toys, so they say blah blah blah here is your Oy from the EM.

which is also probably why the chest got yanked down after only 1 day.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure Balhae got it's toybox today, but I have no idea where it is. I've checked Luna, Tram WBB, Tram Brit EM hall, and Tram Reward Hall; no luck.

Brian, I'm too swamped to log in this evening. However, two other places to check on Balhae are (1) Castle Blackthorn (the statue for the Valentine's Day roses was located there earlier this year, in the room north of the dining room), and (2) the Britain farm fields (there is a very large walled area there on Balhae and that is where the Easter statue was earlier this year ). When checking the area in the farm fields, be sure to use Control-Shift, as the box might be in an area that is up stairs and/or covered by a roof. It might not be just sitting out in the open.)

Also, if you plan to collect a statue on Formosa, be prepared to do it the same night as the event, as the EM might pull the boy box shortly after the event, as was done with the statue for the Valentine's Day roses. And if the statue is at the EM hall, it might become unreachable after a day or so.

Last edited:

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady CaT hit it on the head, use a mask.....bag of sending......rushing in for a gimmie without thinking......not good.
Even if I didn't have a thief, I would have thought it out before hand....they're just orcs.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Storm

'Bobar my little love... the point was and i reitterate this most highly.
Many are not like myself who can aford to get a few on others accounts, these players they have 1 and only 1 account'

Err that IS the point I was making, unfortunately for some reason clicking on reply to a post does not work for me so I have had to copy and paste , therefore my post starts with the post by another that I was trying to reply to.

ALSO the 4th man

'Lady CaT hit it on the head, use a mask.....bag of sending......rushing in for a gimmie without thinking......not good.
Even if I didn't have a thief, I would have thought it out before hand....they're just orcs. '

At the time this happened gates were used to get to the box. With no prior knowledge of what is the other side of a gate how do you think it out it out beforehand? are you blessed with prescience? do you perhaps use a crystal ball to gain foreknowledge? We do not all have your obvious gift of divination.

'Use a mask' hmmm - hindsight is a wonderful thing and we unfortunately, not possessing the foresight to go through a gate to collect a gift and remembering to take a mask with us (as you always do) failed to do just that.

'Bag of sending' Fancy that!, I did have one of those, 'did' being the operative word because that together with the toy which I glimpsed just before I died is long gone together with the rest of my things.

'they're just orcs. ' Best joke I have seen tonight, they might be just orcs to you but when the screen is chockfull of them , as it was , death came to all there, newbie , warrior or thief in very short order.

All in all, not a pleasant experience, the only relieving factor being the willingness to help and assist attempted by those Atlantic players present, death being their reward too unfortunately. I am not overly concerned about the loss of the gift itself, but the manner of the loss, for which I see no justification.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Checked Balhae cross roads, buck den, yew gate all the fel gates and many other places.
nothing found

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Storm

'Bobar my little love... the point was and i reitterate this most highly.
Many are not like myself who can aford to get a few on others accounts, these players they have 1 and only 1 account'

Err that IS the point I was making, unfortunately for some reason clicking on reply to a post does not work for me so I have had to copy and paste , therefore my post starts with the post by another that I was trying to reply to.

ALSO the 4th man

'Lady CaT hit it on the head, use a mask.....bag of sending......rushing in for a gimmie without thinking......not good.
Even if I didn't have a thief, I would have thought it out before hand....they're just orcs. '

At the time this happened gates were used to get to the box. With no prior knowledge of what is the other side of a gate how do you think it out it out beforehand? are you blessed with prescience? do you perhaps use a crystal ball to gain foreknowledge? We do not all have your obvious gift of divination.

'Use a mask' hmmm - hindsight is a wonderful thing and we unfortunately, not possessing the foresight to go through a gate to collect a gift and remembering to take a mask with us (as you always do) failed to do just that.

'Bag of sending' Fancy that!, I did have one of those, 'did' being the operative word because that together with the toy which I glimpsed just before I died is long gone together with the rest of my things.

'they're just orcs. ' Best joke I have seen tonight, they might be just orcs to you but when the screen is chockfull of them , as it was , death came to all there, newbie , warrior or thief in very short order.

All in all, not a pleasant experience, the only relieving factor being the willingness to help and assist attempted by those Atlantic players present, death being their reward too unfortunately. I am not overly concerned about the loss of the gift itself, but the manner of the loss, for which I see no justification.
are we still beating this dead horse? :bdh:

im sorry man, im sure your a heck of a nice fella, but i have a hard time getting behind ya when there are video's posted here that show a brand new naked player with 25 STR running all the way in alone and not having a problem.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the original one from Hokuto, just logged in there again and its vanished from my pack!!! Have the deleted them?

I can't claim another also :-(

:facepalm: I logged on with the wrong character!

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lordy as i been 7 days already/....Oceania's tox box as vanished...

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
time flys when your scouring every shard in the game for small red boxes dropping even smaller toys :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmmm all rest are still up with at least 6 days left on them.....maybe oceanias moves around too ....nevermind was just an observation while swopping holiday boxes

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Sakura: Luna stables

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Mugen: center of luna bank

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ADDED REAPPEARANCE OF HOKUTO AT WBB == BUT NO SECOND GIFT == JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oceania as gone..from britain...all the other boxes have at least 6 days left....if u mssed oceania...it may have moved elsewere..if ya lucky otherwise the timer may have run out.. strange all the rest have 6 days on them though

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Submitted by Pop Lancermane ...

Ultima Online Sonoma Community
For those collecting the EM Guard from the toy chests, you might know the toy chest on Atlantic is in the orc dungeon. What I did was to use my thief and stealth in to the chest, marked a ruin right next to it, so I could gate char from my other accounts in and out (get the guard) with 1 gate. Worked nicely, no casualties.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so what are we missing still then.

Baja
Legends
Europa
Siege

Wakoku

Arirang
Balhe
Formosa

so 8 left, ya?
strange that all 3 Korean ones arnt up. makes me wonder if the Korean guys will not be doing anything.

Last edited:

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so what are we missing still then.

Baja
Legends
Europa
Siege

Wakoku

Arirang
Balhe
Formosa

so 8 left, ya?
strange that all 3 Korean ones arnt up. makes me wonder if the Korean guys will not be doing anything.
MOJO I am updating the first post as soon as I find something or someone else is kind enough to tell me

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Wakoku is scheduled for a council meeting with the Yamato EM at 22:00 Japanese time today; their toy box is to be set up following the meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.