• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THE EM CHRISTMAS GUARD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT HELPED ME KEEP THIS UPDATED
TODAY (DEC 24) SEEMS MANY CHESTS HAVE COUNTERS AT 1 DAY
LAST MINUTE SHOPPERS BE ADVISED!!!!

i HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON

Asuka: in front of the Tram WBB
Chessie: moving from tram bank to tram bank at East Bank Trinsic
Drachenfels: luna stable
Hokuto: On top of west brit bank ITS BACK INSIDE WBB
Izumo: Luna stable
Lake Austin: in front of WBB
Napa: Blackthorn's castle, main floor just north of the dinning room area on the west side, by the bookshelves.
Oceania: King's Men Theatre in Britain FOUND AGAIN AT LUNA BANK-- LOOKS LIKE ITS MIA AGAIN--now NEW MAGINCIA NORTH == EM WITH "A.D.D"
Origin: at the EM hall in Britain
Pacific: trinsic Toymakers
Atlantic: Orc Dungeon (thats just nasty) Seems to be missing
Lake Superior: West Brit Bank
Great Lakes: Yew city centre /heartwood next to hour with dragon on roof
Sonoma: Serpents Hold royal Guard meeting hall far north bld
Catskills: In the little cave near Covetous on the far western tip of the mountain
Sakura: Luna stables
Mizuho: Luna stables
Mugen: Luna bank
Yamato: Castle Blackthorn
Baja: plaza behind councelors guild East Britain East Side Park
Europa: North of Dagger Isle (Ice Island) in a cave
Formosa: there is a hole outside the EM hall = towers gone pretty easy now just find the right bunny
Legends: EM hall
Seige: luna stable -- WATCH FOR THIEVES
Wakoku: in from of Empath Abbey
Arirang : EM HANARIN DID EVERYTHING HE COULD TO MAKE THE TOY CHEST REAPPEAR BUT IT IS NOT TO BE NO TOY THIS YEAR
Balhae :sad2: NO TOY THIS YEAR

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm on Chesapeake, and I really like the little guard statue from the EM's toy box. :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah dont get done my the greedy traders...theres some of these already on atlantic...hows that for quick transferring..... for absoloute silly 150m !!!LOL

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
yah dont get done my the greedy traders...theres some of these already on atlantic...hows that for quick transferring..... for absoloute silly 150m !!!LOL
My feeling is unless you really love the EM on another shard why would you want them? However having a HUGE army of toy soldiers might be fun.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My feeling is unless you really love the EM on another shard why would you want them? However having a HUGE army of toy soldiers might be fun.
Hiya we have never met but I am a christmas crazy 2 of my rl names are christmas related so I collect all of those goodies still tying to get all the xmas trees and the dragons of past years and ya a great line of toy soldiers would look rather cool merry Christmas from St Nick

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like the other EMs aint throwing out any toys from their own toy boxes....LOL

Still be carefull folks...the chessy soldiers are still a clicky ...so are free for everyone....So dont pay silly amounts like the ones in vendors on Atlantic...crazy....just go claim a free one .....and try and get a free hitch home with it..plenty folks doing free shard hops with the shard shields.

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hiya we have never met but I am a christmas crazy 2 of my rl names are christmas related so I collect all of those goodies still tying to get all the xmas trees and the dragons of past years and ya a great line of toy soldiers would look rather cool merry Christmas from St Nick
Your parents named you Kris Kringle ? brutal

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess I need to stop watching Time Team and do some multi logging on UO. Am paying for that entertainment I guess.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just feel....what if....just what if..the toys had be different on each shard.....a collectors dream....oh well

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand what THP says about colors. I very much liked the different colored ornaments on the trees form 2012. Maybe it was too hard to color them.
They are very cute little men so thank you team. (Even those of the team & EM who make llamas cry at election night parties)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand what THP says about colors. I very much liked the different colored ornaments on the trees form 2012. Maybe it was too hard to color them.
They are very cute little men so thank you team. (Even those of the team & EM who make llamas cry at election night parties)
Hey well colours would have been good...i really meant toys.. aka soldier/sailor/doll/robot/teddy......ohhhh dont get me started....

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Enough people have ICQ'd asking me, here's a summary of all the shards so far:

Updated 12/20:

Asuka: in front of the Tram WBB
Atlantic: in the back of the orc cave, protected by guardian spawn
Baja: plaza behind councelors guild East Britain
Catskills: In the little cave near Covetous on the far western tip of the mountain.
Chessie: moving from tram bank to tram bank - today @ east Trinsic bank
Drachenfels: luna stable
Great Lakes: Go to Heartwood in Tram Yew. Then go SE down the path to the first thatched roof house. It has a big dragon on the roof. Toy box is in front of that house.
Hokuto: NEW LOCATION: inside the wbb, on the left in back.
Izumo: Luna stable
Lake Austin: in front of WBB
Lake Superior: to the left of the WBB by the white gate
Mizuho: Luna stable
Mugen: center of luna bank
Napa: Blackthorn's castle, main floor just north of the dinning room area on the west side, by the bookshelves.
Oceania: NEW LOCATION: Luna bank
Origin: at the EM hall in Britain
Pacific: trinsic tinker's guild
Sakura: Luna stables
Sonoma: Serpent's hold, royal guard meeting hall far north
Yamato: Castle Blackthorn

Last edited:

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So is it one per shard per account or just one total!?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sooo we are nearly half way.....i make it 25 shards??? 10 shards known....[2 aint playing siege/mugden - no transfer- although ill take one for siege house!!].... kinda leaves 13 unkown.....i will make time today.... to scout europa/great lakes ... incase the crafty EM's have dropped it without telling anyone...dohhh

europa
legends
atlantic
lake superior
great lakes
catskill
sonama
baja
wakoku
formosa
mizuho
yamato
airang

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
The Chessie toy box is at the east trinsic bank today.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got me thinking out the 13 shards unknown ....how many have not got a EM in postion .....kinda guessing they wont get box??
europa EM
legends ?
atlantic EM
lake superior EM
great lakes EM
catskill EM
sonama ?
baja EM
wakoku ?
formosa ?
mizuho ?
yamato ?
airang ?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Legends has an EM since October.
As far as I know, the toy box wasn't placed there yet. It should happen during this week, I believe.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got me thinking out the 13 shards unknown ....how many have not got a EM in postion .....kinda guessing they wont get box??
europa EM
legends ?
atlantic EM
lake superior EM
great lakes EM
catskill EM
sonama ?
baja EM
wakoku ?
formosa ?
mizuho ?
yamato ?
airang ?

Dont think your right there Izumo's Guard says "from EM Team's Toy Chest" Izumo 2013
So expect that message on the others without current EM's

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
GL's ought to have it's Tuesday night and we have 2 awesome EM's. Elizabella and Malachi.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has anyone managed to spot Hokuto's again? I checked fel brit bank thinking maybe it was moved for red chars but wasn't there.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
the Atlantic one is in the orc dungeon In trammel Yew, kinda hard to find without a guide. Cat posted picture posted above

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
red chars [problem]... nobodys been moaning about tram spots only.....wonders if fellucca chests are there also...mmmmmmm

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for your info..as of this minute go atlantic gate and theres a toy chest party.....no idea how long it will last..i was well happy with the atlanticans help for sure

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
i checked fel for a couple of them when they first came out, and there wasnt one there, at least not in the same location.

Status
Not open for further replies.