NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 81.0 Comes to TC1

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2004
If I'm wearing a huge metal suit, shouldn't I be taking more stamina damage?
The logic behind this is, that it is not stamina damage, instead it is stamina loss because of incoming damage. Thus, the harder the material, the less damage comes through, the less stamina you loose when you're getting hit.

But yes, it would also make sense to loose stamina, whe you actually perform a move. That's why in old times plate had a -dex modifier.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 12, 2008
Baja Shard
The logic behind this is, that it is not stamina damage, instead it is stamina loss because of incoming damage. Thus, the harder the material, the less damage comes through, the less stamina you loose when you're getting hit.

But yes, it would also make sense to loose stamina, whe you actually perform a move. That's why in old times plate had a -dex modifier.
You are right we were slower in full plate but we never took 30+ Stamina Damage everytime we were hit.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Would a Dev fill us in on EXACTLY how damage causing Stamina Drain was CHANGED with pub 81? It's an unstated change that's huge & I don't really see why it wasn't listed in the patch notes. If you filled us in on how you are expecting it to be working in Pub 81 then we'd know if they way it is ACTUALLY working is intended or not... I'm inclined to simply say stamina damage as it is on TC 1 is a BUG simply because you guys didn't post anything about having changed it in the patch notes... It would be nice to know.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 12, 2008
Baja Shard
Would a Dev fill us in on EXACTLY how damage causing Stamina Drain was CHANGED with pub 81? It's an unstated change that's huge & I don't really see why it wasn't listed in the patch notes. If you filled us in on how you are expecting it to be working in Pub 81 then we'd know if they way it is ACTUALLY working is intended or not... I'm inclined to simply say stamina damage as it is on TC 1 is a BUG simply because you guys didn't post anything about having changed it in the patch notes... It would be nice to know.
It's easy, you get hit with anything and it doesn't matter how much damage you take, even zero, you get hit with max Samina Damage, I don't think even parry stops it.

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 24, 2004
You sure about that? At least for my part I don't want just cosmetic changes. I want real choices. I don't want the softest material to have the very same stats as the hardest material. That's lame. No diversity...
Yeah while I would have been fine with them just making it a cosmetic choice. Ideally I wanted real choices and for my choices to matter. I wanted to be able to look at pros and cons and make a decision based on those. However I did not want what we got. Because there is very little choice in this new system especially with the stamina changes. It seems that pretty much most people will be forced to wear metal armor or maybe wood. Basically I think anyone that actually has to worry about getting hit fairly regularly in pvm or pvp will need to wear heavy armor. That is not the kind of choice anyone wanted.

Reactions: Rumpy

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
SoCal.
I don't want the softest material to have the very same stats as the hardest material. That's lame. No diversity...
I'm with you there. Always found it rather odd how the hardest material was always significantly weaker than the softest. Stam loss does seem to be rather intense though. Given the amount of feedback criticizing this aspect I suspect that they will fix it.

Last edited:

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 27, 2003
Choice would have been something as simple as the already suggested 600-650 point/6 mod for plate scaling down to leather at 500/5 mods. I'd leave wood out of the debate as it's fine at 500 with the chance to enhance. I could see many people
using plate if these points were in place. As it stands from what I have tested, limted as it has been but I've done some, every current suit I have is pooched to some either slight or great degree.

The changes to weapons and specials/pots are another story in thier own.

Reactions: Rumpy

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 24, 2004
I'm with you there. Always found it rather odd how the hardest material was always significantly weaker than the softest. Stam loss does seem to be rather intense though. Given the amount of feedback criticizing this aspect I suspect that they will fix it.
Yeah I hope so personally the stamina changes have me the most concerned. There are other concerns of course but right now that is my big one. But the communication has been good so that does give me hope changes will be made. Because really things like the stamina changes to armor and what not I think would work they just need to tweak numbers.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 6, 2008
Yeah I hope so personally the stamina changes have me the most concerned. There are other concerns of course but right now that is my big one. But the communication has been good so that does give me hope changes will be made. Because really things like the stamina changes to armor and what not I think would work they just need to tweak numbers.
Well, except for the fact that they did NOT communicate ANY of the stam loss / stam system changes, and have not officially stated the formulas for such, and just hope that people who play test would report on it?

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 24, 2004
Well, except for the fact that they did NOT communicate ANY of the stam loss / stam system changes, and have not officially stated the formulas for such, and just hope that people who play test would report on it?
Well true I guess I shouldn;t have said communication is good. But better then I was expecting *which doesn;t say much good about how communication normally is* But I was talking more about them at least letting us know they are listening. This does give me some hope that our feedback is not only being read but actually considered and that hopefully tweaks and overhauls will be made. I do agree though we need formulas and such for the stam loss and stam system changes. We did manage to get some numbers on how much the different armors protect you from stam loss but that is it. Personally idk why they donlt just include all this information in the patch notes..

KLOMP

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oct 27, 2012
A brief and possibly incomplete listing of artifacts to be turned into garbage by Publish 81. Some of these, like most of the Doom artifacts, are old and passé items worn by newbies or people who don't go out of their way to be uber. Others, like the Mace & Shields and the Gladiator's Collar, are serious important items.

Heart of the Lion
Violet Courage
Mace & Shield Reading Glasses
Ancient Samurai Helm
Gladiator's Collar
Royal Leggings of Embers
Captain John's Hat
Dread Pirate Hat
Prismatic Lenses
Daimyo's Helm
Arms of Tactical Excellence
Legs of Stability
Stormgrip
Hunter's Headdress
Ornate Crown of the Harrower
Spirit of the Totem
Voice of the Fallen King

Hilariously, the Prismatic Lenses only got about six months of relevance after being introduced but before being ruined. The thing is too, even if they nerf stamina drain so that wearing medable armor only makes you lose as much as you do now, these items are probably all still garbage. The minimum stamina drain possible will become the new dexer standard, and these items will become junk.

Last edited:

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 6, 2008
A brief and possibly incomplete listing of artifacts to be turned into garbage by Publish 81. Some of these, like most of the Doom artifacts, are old and passé items worn by newbies or people who don't go out of their way to be uber. Others, like the Mace & Shields and the Gladiator's Collar, are serious important items.

Heart of the Lion
Violet Courage
Ancient Samurai Helm
Gladiator's Collar
Royal Leggings of Embers
Captain John's Hat
Dread Pirate Hat
Prismatic Lenses
Daimyo's Helm
Legs of Stability
Stormgrip
Hunter's Headdress
Spirit of the Totem
Voice of the Fallen King

Hilariously, the Prismatic Lenses only got about six months of relevance after being introduced but before being ruined.
again, this set of changes of test are fundamentally game breaking. the fact that the stam changes are not even remotely referred to in the patch notes indicates that either

a) they had no idea that these changes would occur with their proposed changes
b) they designed the weap and armor changes around the stam changes and opted to let us figure that out

either way, that's some seriously bad decision making.

KLOMP

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oct 27, 2012
Also I am disproportionately mad about that silly elf/nature special with the icon of a tree coming out of a bicep being on the war mace. It's just such a tone-deaf thing to do.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
Summarising - please correct any errors in perception I'm making.
At current figures the stamina loss is too severe for any character type than human and in any armor type than metal. Even then loss from spell damage is disproportionately higher than loss from physical damage.
Leather armor, particularly, is no longer viable, especially in Felucca where push-through adds to the problem.
Too many warrior - orientated minor and major artifacts have the 'mage armor' property, which has gone from being a postive property to being a liability.
Removing 'feint' from Leafblade results in that special move not being available to fencers on any weapon.
Please add to this summary, but with information in similar vein, not vitriol.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 17, 2008
squeezepagegraphics.com

Heart of the Lion
Violet Courage
Ancient Samurai Helm
Gladiator's Collar
Royal Leggings of Embers
Captain John's Hat
Dread Pirate Hat
Prismatic Lenses
Daimyo's Helm
Legs of Stability
Stormgrip
Hunter's Headdress
Spirit of the Totem
Voice of the Fallen King

Hilariously, the Prismatic Lenses only got about six months of relevance after being introduced but before being ruined. The thing is too, even if they nerf stamina drain so that wearing medable armor only makes you lose as much as you do now, these items are probably all still garbage. The minimum stamina drain possible will become the new dexer standard, and these items will become junk.
I have to admit you lost me here. True some of these are outdated, but what does Pub 81 have to do with this? Are there not 6 armor slots as to which 5 are used in stamina loss reduction?

1. Head gear
2. Gorget
3. chest
4. leggings
5. Arms
6. Gloves

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
At current figures the stamina loss is too severe for any character type than human and in any armor type than metal. Even then loss from spell damage is disproportionately higher than loss from physical damage.
Leather armor, particularly, is no longer viable, especially in Felucca where push-through adds to the problem.
Too many warrior - orientated minor and major artifacts have the 'mage armor' property, which has gone from being a postive property to being a liability.
Removing 'feint' from Leafblade results in that special move not being available to fencers on any weapon.
Yup, you look like your geting the hang of it. This change messes up everything that has gone before it, armor wise. Its almost a total rewrite of the games history

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Frodo

KLOMP

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oct 27, 2012
Armor types which are tailor-crafted but non-medable, such as studded and bone, become the worst of both worlds as they neither mitigate stamina loss nor allow meditation.

Weapon damage normalization does not improve the viability of any weapons, and damages the viability of several noteworthy ones, as it fails to recognize that speed in itself is more valuable to players than simple DPS. No one is going to start using a 4s weapon just because a point or two of base damage was added.

The elven-themed Force of Nature special move belongs on something like the elven Diamond Mace, not the standard War Mace. (I can handle it being on the Gnarled Staff.) Yes I'm making this a separate thing because it really bothers me. It just smacks of a lack of attention to detail.

Mana phasing and swing speed debuff effects of metal armor are arbitrary, thematically nonsensical, and confusing to a playerbase weary of poorly-documented number crunching. They're a bit like having metal armor inherently shoot fireballs or summon animals or something. Sure they're buffs, but they're weird and unintuitive.

Dragon armor remains untouched and as nonviable as ever. I'm pointing this out in particular because this is the only chance that it will ever be fixed.

Entire publish just drastically, drastically overreaches. Just removing the med penalty from metal, adjusting base resists and weapon speeds a little, and applying a few PVP tweaks would have made everyone reasonably happy.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Entire publish just drastically, drastically overreaches. Just removing the med penalty from metal, adjusting base resists and weapon speeds a little, and applying a few PVP tweaks would have made everyone reasonably happy.
^^ This

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 24, 2008
Trinsic, LS
The mage armor property in SE plate is added for free when you craft it exceptional. But it still subtracts 140 intensity points and one mod from the total pool. Crafting SE plate basically just saves you the imbuing ingrediant cost of doing it yourself.
In that case, it can stay. I don't imbue much SE plate. Thanks for the info.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 19, 2009
+3

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 27, 2003
Just removing the med penalty from metal, adjusting base resists and weapon speeds a little, and applying a few PVP tweaks would have made everyone reasonably happy.
Just making all armor medable would NOT have made me happy at all!

I would want metal armor to do something different than leather and giving stamina protection would actually be such a thing that could work if it was implemented well. It just shouldn't nerf everyone NOT wearing metal armor in the process, it should be something extra than what we already have on live server now: no stamina loss at all when wearing full metal to normal stamina loss when wearing leather.

I don't like the mana phasing and swing speed crippling at all, and I agree that the current patch makes things worse.

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 27, 2003
Also, mage armor property should still make metal armor count as metal for all intents and purposes. It's a very expensive property, but the way it is on test right now just makes an item count as leather and losing all the good things of metal. Why would anyone want properties spent on that???!!!

KLOMP

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oct 27, 2012
realistic like the dragons and fairys?
No dude it's totally realistic. Getting pecked by a magpie half a dozen times would easily make even the mightiest warrior exhausted and no mere enchanted leather armor made from dragon skin could hope to prevent it.

Fear!

Last edited:

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 27, 2003
This and the Dashio had it's feint removed also. Like a above poster said there goes years of collecting and making weapons for a bunch of people.

KLOMP

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oct 27, 2012
Devs, you guys really should have been out here talking to us and asking questions this whole time, not holed up in your bunker of secrecy. We could have given you a lot of this feedback without you having to code it first. I mean just throw the planned patch notes up before you start coding and wait to see what holes we kick in it before you get to work on it.

I know you guys are like the 9000th dev team to work on this 400 year old MMO. Expecting you to know every little detail of what template uses what weapon for what special move might be unreasonable. But it's okay to just ask us stuff. And I realize you are asking us for our opinions, but you didn't need to do all this work first.

Last edited:

Otis Leroy Funk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Jun 13, 2012
I want Bleak or some dev to give an explanation as to why they thought this whole crazy patch is what we asked for or wanted?!?! It was nice to have some communication at the beginning of this post why not now?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Devs, you guys really should have been out here talking to us and asking questions this whole time, not holed up in your bunker of secrecy. We could have given you a lot of this feedback without you having to code it first. I mean just throw the planned patch notes up before you start coding and wait to see what holes we kick in it before you get to work on it.

I know you guys are like the 9000th dev team to work on this 400 year old MMO. Expecting you to know every little detail of what template uses what weapon for what special move might be unreasonable. But it's okay to just ask us stuff. And I realize you are asking us for our opinions, but you didn't need to do all this work first.
We are their institutional memory. We can be useful to them.

Sure many of us are crazy. But not all of us are.

Sure many of us exaggerate and lie to ensure the supremacy of our favored templates over others' favored templates. But not all of us do.

My great fear is that we've gotten so crazy over the years that they no longer take us seriously. Or, perhaps worse, that our craziness seems so broad-based that they no longer maintain the correct filters between "serious warning" and "wacko with an over-powered template he wishes to preserve, and an ax to grind." The two can be close sometimes.

-Galen's player

KLOMP

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oct 27, 2012
Yeah there's nothing stopping a dev from going "Hey players what do you think of this list of special move changes?" before he ever writes a line of code. Then we can go "blah blah fencing has no feint, blah blah daishos" without there being this pervading sense of "We have to shout this down RIGHT NOW before they break everything!"

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Yeah there's nothing stopping a dev from going "Hey players what do you think of this list of special move changes?" before he ever writes a line of code. Then we can go "blah blah fencing has no feint, blah blah daishos" without there being this pervading sense of "We have to shout this down RIGHT NOW before they break everything!"
The thing is, history shows that these changes are comming in, now that they have been coded. They may "Tweek" them a little, but this is what were going to get in one form or another.

Last edited:

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I really can't add much other than my support that these changes will destroy the warrior class and force anyone who wishes to stay in the game to play a caster or a tamer.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 21, 2008
Colorado
People wanted cosmetic changes with armor (all armor with mage armor and the option to have choices) not stam changes. As a pvper i'm used to changes but you guys are messing with the entire playerbase and it's not cool.

-that armor stam change needs to be totally scrapped imo. There's nothing good about it period. Just put mage armor on all types and mess with base resists maybe even imbue weights and you'll have some REALLY happy players.
We can't forget about the Hit Stamina Leech change. That needs to be removed outright otherwise all melee fighters will not be able to maintain their current Damage Per Second rate. HSL is a mandatory requirement on all my PvM weapons. If it has reduced effectiveness I can't see me being able to fight the same foes I do today. Again, the request from the player base wasn't to nerf all melee fighters but just make other armor types viable and other materials than wood have useful special properties and equivalent resists.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 24, 2009
Getting out of my troll cave
Today is Monday and we should expect some reply from Bleak I hope. They have the subscription numbers for the game, lets not see another massive drop off as people who might not be aware of the depth of these changes log in to find thier chars are screwed and it will takes months or longer to get back to 75% of thier prior effectiveness.

I don't know what the rational behind these changes were. I don't play other games and I don't wish to see UO become WoW or another MMORPG. Is it some push to removed solo, misunderstanding, hatred or lack of game play time? Who cares, please listen to us like you didn't listen to us before.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 24, 2003
Stamina loss is too severe for low amounts of damage. Taking Stamina damage for non (HP) damaging spells seems a bit too severe as well.....bonus for mana drain!

I didnt test push through. With that aside, what value is stamina to a mage? Other than moving around? I can only think of swinging a mage weapon, which makes you a warrior at that point. My point is mages carry particularly lower stamina than other stats because it is least vital to their template. Leather armor reduces a higher percentage of stamina but 20% 0f 10 is far less stamina damage than 12% of 180 for a war in plate. So is leather really that bad for a mage? Forgive me if I am naive here. I do not play many mage templates.

Agreed, I suspect many artifacts were originally given the mage armor mod to make them attractive to a wider range of templates. Had these changes been in affect at the time they were created, they probably would have been made differently. Also, though the new dungeon loot is very attractive, clean artifacts are very rare. Looting a clean warrior piece of armor would be disappointing if it carried the mage armor tag. For imbuing, mage armor carries one of the greatest intensity costs of all mods (140). Also rolling a mage armor tag in reforging would be detrimental to WAR.

Last edited:

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 20, 2007
I didnt test push through. With that aside, what value is stamina to a mage? Other than moving around? I can only think of swinging a mage weapon, which makes you a warrior at that point. My point is mages carry particularly lower stamina than than other stats because it is least vital to their template. Leather armor reduces a higher percentage of stamina but 20% 0f 10 is far less stamina damage than 12% of 180 for a war in plate. So is leather really that bad for a mage? Forgive me if I am naive here. I do not play many mage templates.
Non parry mages generally run 20-25 dex. Non mystic mages will have to run medable armor (leather) not to mention the people that just dumped half a billion into top of the line reforged leather armor.

So according to these changes, one hit and every bit of their stam will be gone. Since there will be a 10sec timer on total refresh potions mages will be totally unable to move.

Padre Dante

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 28, 2004
Weapon Special Move Changes

• Double Strike/Double Shot, now have a 15% hit chance increase on the second hit attempt.
Can this go over the cap? I guess I only half understand this point. I think the reason for the change is that you are investing alot of mana in a move that only has a chance of actually firing off (not to mention the reduced DI, if I understand that correctly, as well). So the HCI is to kind of add a reason to want to attempt the double strike/shot. But if already at HCI cap (proposed 45 for all races now, I think?), will it even be noticed? Or does this allow that second strike/shot to cap out at 60?

I like this change if it allows that second strike/shot to go over cap. Otherwise, I'm not sure I will notice it much.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 15, 2008
Again

Who asked for anything close to this?

Every single existing warrior (pvp or pvm) on every single shard will have to throw out a huge % of all their gear (armor and weapons) and start building suits from scratch again using brand new complex armor formulas. All the while knwoing that once the suits are built you now have to go out and take a mage or boss beating for months until all the new mechanics (ssi debuffs/specials nerfs/stam loss/etc...) are figured out and fixed.

Someone please tell me that I am crazy or exaggerating here...??

The high-end runics and forged tool cost alone is crippling if you play multiple warriors or on multiple shards.

Why do I get the bad feeling that this is exactly what EA wanted? If they can ever get their online store working correctly this should result in alot of $ sales.

So who really did ask for this? The players or the company accountants?

I CHALLENGE BLEAK OR ANY OTHER DEV TO COME HERE AND TELL US THAT THIS MASSIVE REVAMP WAS ASKED FOR BY ANY MAJORITY OF PLAYERS

I of course was only half kidding about the dollar side of things but it sure makes you wonder...

I was on test with Bleak 2 days ago and when I politely asked about the above issues all he kept repeating to me was "the goal is to make more interesting choices"
What kind of PR nonsense reply is that?
Either Bleak is a complete idiot and unable to comprehend his own revamp (which i highly doubt) or he is nothing more then a company spokesperson wasting our time trying to make us believe they are listening to us :(
According to the Poll many agree with the changes. Looks like UO has become even more of a sandbox MMO with these new changes. Change is good unless your a dinosaur..............

Last edited:

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 27, 2004
According to the Poll many agree with the changes. Looks like UO has become even more of a sandbox MMO with these new changes. Change is good unless your a dinosaur..............
No offense bud but based on your replies in this thread you appear to be nothing more then a cheerleader or librarian with no idea how game mechanics actually work. You have yet to say anything except "change is good"

Your total amount of input into a massively intricate new set of changes is "change is good"

"its definitely very small in here"
"Its ten minutes to Wapner"

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2008
After taking a day or so off to think about it, granted this is probably being too bias, but it seems like the weapon special and stamina changes were made as another nerf to sampires. As if the chiv changes weren't enough.

Remove feint from the 2 main stay avoidance weapons.
High stamina loss from being hit (which pretty much mean instant death to the sampire in a spawn situation) even by the smallest creatures.

No other reason seems to make sense.

Reactions: Picus at the office

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 24, 2009
Actually as it stands 73.6% of the votes are not in line with you. If it goes really bad there will be all the fewer people left in game to see your rare collection so I guess you will win UO.

Go troll the rare forum and attempt to rip off some more people buddy.

Small view of "Goodmann"'s epic way of doing buisness http://stratics.com/community/threads/small-warning.290766/

Last edited:

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 24, 2009
After taking a day or so off to think about it, granted this is probably being too bias, but it seems like the weapon special and stamina changes were made as another nerf to sampires. As if the chiv changes weren't enough.

Remove feint from the 2 main stay avoidance weapons.
High stamina loss from being hit (which pretty much mean instant death to the sampire in a spawn situation) even by the smallest creatures.

No other reason seems to make sense.
I'd say this is clear. I would take a guess and say that 60% of the player base has a sampire or two, seems like a nasty pill to swallow.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 12, 2008
Baja Shard
No offense bud but based on your replies in this thread you appear to be nothing more then a cheerleader or librarian with no idea how game mechanics actually work. You have yet to say anything except "change is good"

Your total amount of input into a massively intricate new set of changes is "change is good"

"its definitely very small in here"
"Its ten minutes to Wapner"
You do understand that Goodman is one of the richest players in UO and would stand to make a lot of gold if this goes to prodo shards.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 27, 2004
You do understand that Goodman is one of the richest players in UO and would stand to make a lot of gold if this goes to prodo shards.
I undertstand that he has absolutely no clue about actual game mechanics unless you count buying & selling items a mechanic :)

Thats fine. Not everyone that plays UO needs to pvp or pvm.

I just have issue with the fact that he is a blind cheerleader.

Status
Not open for further replies.