• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CATSKILLS!!!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are sorry, but Catskills is busy, and cannot take your call. Please leave a message at the beep, and they will get back to you at their earliest convenience.

BEEP!

Hi there Sindee

S

Stig

The hamster is still running on his wheel as strong as ever.....

P

PitrGri

Hello SinDee.

The shard is quiet but simultaneously busy...
From Idocing, spawning to player and EM events...
You missed and were missed, at the last events.

- Archery Tournament.
- Skara Brae request for help.

The Investigator System is slowling moving forward.
There is also Town Loyalty... which is fun and relaxing.

Strenght and Honor!

Correction: the Skara Event is up and running. (check the em section)

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aedon hi! *waves* I'm glad to see you still around :) . Stig wow they still have that little guy running on his own? Pitr thank you so much I was hoping to find out what I missed out on and i'm going to catch up on the events.

See you out there fellow cats =^_^=

Piper [PGoH]

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SinDee, I like you so much that I emerged from my lair just to give you grief.

Get back to work on those filthy protesters; no one said you could take a break! They best get out the way when we roll up again. But alas, the mighty Sea Tuna has lots of chores to finish first... :c

What's your loyalty at now, btw? Been fun running patrols with you. :p

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I won Catskills so just about everyone left.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most people who stays with Catskills are all winners!! we just don't all win with your style hehe.

Except for a few social grieving bad seeds that needs to be sent on their way. (Most regular playing folks know that band of *******) These are the losers that think they are winners.

Oh yeah and welcome back.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not so much still here Sindee as too curious to not be here. Most of my game time still spent in lotro where I am, (are you ready for this?) an uber PVPer.

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SinDee, I like you so much that I emerged from my lair just to give you grief.

Get back to work on those filthy protesters; no one said you could take a break! They best get out the way when we roll up again. But alas, the mighty Sea Tuna has lots of chores to finish first... :c

What's your loyalty at now, btw? Been fun running patrols with you. :p
Piper I have been at this for 2 nights and i'm still only respected? its driving me nutters :p

P

PitrGri

My pleasure SinDee...

Do come visit New Magincia (Felucca) when you have a chance.

You should find some GRI there, very busy with Law and Order.

Cheers and Welcome Back!

Attachments

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am not so much still here Sindee as too curious to not be here. Most of my game time still spent in lotro where I am, (are you ready for this?) an uber PVPer.
Don't make me come over there! :pirate:

Dayton

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I will agree that Catskills is the best...
Always good to see returning players...:thumbup:
Some take short breaks, some take long ones

Happy to meet you and welcome back

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will agree that Catskills is the best...
Always good to see returning players...:thumbup:
Some take short breaks, some take long ones

Happy to meet you and welcome back
Thanks Dayton!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of my game time still spent in lotro where I am, (are you ready for this?) an uber PVPer.
What Aedon fails to tell you is that the server he plays on is a private server he reverse engineered and hosts on a laptop he keeps in the freezer so it doesn't overheat from all his uber pvping. :devil:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Aedon fails to tell you is that the server he plays on is a private server he reverse engineered and hosts on a laptop he keeps in the freezer so it doesn't overheat from all his uber pvping. :devil:

*laughs*

Worse thing is, I fight on the side of the great eye. So I am a PVPer and ebil.

Actual screen shot from one of our battles. I am the warg against the back wall named Pounci jumping at the guy named Uhtredson. Uht is corpse jumping Needle.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Screenies seem legit. I retract my previous comment. Carry on Aedon, PvPer without equal.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL A warg? You're such a nerd.
*turns and heads off to the men's room with a star trek novel tucked under his arm*

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would have been great if lotro Had the same pve content and quests for the Armies of the Eye as with the Free peoples.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I so agree with that Sindee. But on the plus side, in the last big update The Rise of Isengard, we got a Rock a Bird and a Tree. We were hoping for a new PVP zone, but hey, it is a step forward.

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I so agree with that Sindee. But on the plus side, in the last big update The Rise of Isengard, we got a Rock a Bird and a Tree. We were hoping for a new PVP zone, but hey, it is a step forward.
I did try the game out a few years ago ( I think I had a lvl 15 captian)

Is it worth getting back in to if i started fresh?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

*laughs*

Worse thing is, I fight on the side of the great eye. So I am a PVPer and ebil.

Actual screen shot from one of our battles. I am the warg against the back wall named Pounci jumping at the guy named Uhtredson. Uht is corpse jumping Needle.

The T&A at the top corner is hawttt

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I'm tempted to look in I can't let Aedon get away with actually being able to kill someone that ruins the natural order.

I've been playing League way to much and just started with space marines, in the campaign it's not a victory unless you get into the cut scenes covered in blood, and I finally got a game I've wanted for about nine years on an emulator <_< (I'd buy it if I could I swear)

Back to my original point Do I have to come in there and smack a wolf? Kinda missing the MMO's and with only having obligations to 3 days I find myself with more time than last year It's awkward. So is LotRO worth checking out or do you have to pay to be able to actually do anything?

Not meaning to highjack thread but it kinda already seemed a bit derailed.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aedon a PVPer now?? Wow!!! Myself I have moved up in firepower in my killing these days. Nothing says "HELLO!" like a 75mm shell through your foes armor.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I'm tempted to look in I can't let Aedon get away with actually being able to kill someone that ruins the natural order.

I've been playing League way to much and just started with space marines, in the campaign it's not a victory unless you get into the cut scenes covered in blood, and I finally got a game I've wanted for about nine years on an emulator <_< (I'd buy it if I could I swear)

Back to my original point Do I have to come in there and smack a wolf? Kinda missing the MMO's and with only having obligations to 3 days I find myself with more time than last year It's awkward. So is LotRO worth checking out or do you have to pay to be able to actually do anything?

AroOooOooOO

Have at me boy!! I am a rank 11 close to 12. I eat freeps for snacks and save some for later.

(You know, I really believe I am just that mean)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

AroOooOooOO

Have at me boy!! I am a rank 11 close to 12. I eat freeps for snacks and save some for later.

Like.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AroOooOooOO

I only asked about free **** because I know it's FTP but that only means no sub fee doesn't mean you wont have to pay for the privilege to do anything which can be more expensive than any sub service and Aedon you know I'll come for you and turn you into wolf steak haha.

eh I'd play a human but I'm not above side switching everyone deserves to die, especially elves pointy eared bastards.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
:( Everyone was paying attention to me until Scarst came along...

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flutter who???? If we had a clue who you were we might of noticed? What shard did you just transfer from again?

Now for pure Hawwwwttttthesssss it has to be SinDee!!!!!! :love:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Flutter who???? If we had a clue who you were we might of noticed? What shard did you just transfer from again?

Now for pure Hawwwwttttthesssss it has to be SinDee!!!!!! :love:
:sad3:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Vallend is just mean. He doesn't get in on our hug.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vallend is just mean. He doesn't get in on our hug.
You have to be mean to be a killer.. :D Besides when I start hugging strange women somehow I end up engaged... One marriage and four engagements was enough for me, thank you!

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to be mean to be a killer.. :D Besides when I start hugging strange women somehow I end up engaged... One marriage and four engagements was enough for me, thank you!
Vallend you like and want are hugz dont try to lie to us :p