• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CATSKILLS!!!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you need any prize's I be happy to donate some lets me know what your after
Will do SinDee,

Most times I just offer gold prizes, but I am thinking it might be nice to make up some trophies as well.

Thinking next weekend might be best, seeing that this weekend is now here. Friday is out, that is Drunken Pwny night in Lotro, and I may take up drinking for the event.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You two have chins???

And hair?

Wtf?

Who knew.....

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread still all LOloLololoLoLloLLOLOlolOLOl

Slickjack, you made me choke on my drink when I read your post. lol

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm to busy having my existential crisises...crises...crisis's, anyway my however you pluralize that to try to decipher wtf is going on in this thread.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put down 10$ that says they were mounts in UO you all would have 1
Blasphemy the only mount I ever needed was a long haired brown horse. All the pixel crack mounts I never bothered with.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And yet you had to have a long haired brown horse.
Cause all the other types kinda looked crappy and it led back to when horses were actually an achievement to get because you'd start with 100 gold mongbats gave 5 gold each and magic items were a rarity (you know charge items) along with armor affecting dex. Training weapons and having to learn tricks to get some actual gold, instead of being able to get 1 mil in a day just by grinding a place like the painted caves. In short it's something I did because it happened to be some of the first things I got.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In your opinion.
So it's the pixel crack of your preference.
I guess except it cost something around 600 gold in game and nobody is going to buy it for real money or spend days on end trying to get one.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^ Has a raid looted mount in WoW
I don't mostly because I don't play WoW, except that 6 months I played with my brother then promptly quit. That ended up being me and him doing pvp.

Try again sindee

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mostly because I don't play WoW, except that 6 months I played with my brother then promptly quit. That ended up being me and him doing pvp.

Try again sindee
I played wow for a time, mostly leveled my dwarf hunter and my worgan.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I played wow when the highest level that could be earned was 60.You had to wait until level 40 to get a mount,and most of the game was a challenge. I hear now that you can get a mount at level 10 and it only costs a few silver. WoW,in my opinion,had a lot of potential that was just simply missed by Blizzard.

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Try again sindee
Errrr ^ Has a super size me morthership in EvE online that cost him billions of credits?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Errrr ^ Has a super size me morthership in EvE online that cost him billions of credits?
Oh no SinDee. He built that ship with his own two hands out of road dirt and broken tree.branches!

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh no SinDee. He built that ship with his own two hands out of road dirt and broken tree.branches!
I'll get him flutter he's human like the ret of us I know at one point in his life he was suckered like the rest of us to overpay for a mount he didnt really need beouse it looked bad@#$ =P

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blasphemy the only mount I ever needed was a long haired brown horse. All the pixel crack mounts I never bothered with.
Sorry, Llama 4 the win period! (extra dps with spit attack)

Also played WoW. Achievement: Got to rank 13 on a healing spec druid before they made PvP ranking easy. Yeah... I will never do something that ******** again.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Try again sindee
Never played Eve Online, it's some sort of space ship game right?

Sounds like something I'd do but no, no spaceships for me.

I'll get him flutter he's human like the ret of us I know at one point in his life he was suckered like the rest of us to overpay for a mount he didnt really need beouse it looked bad@#$ =P
You wont it's pretty simply I'm really good with my money when it comes to video games, I'll buy games but as far as MMO's go UO has been my longest standing, I played wow twice both times with my brother once right after burning crusade and once after cataclysm, both times it was purely me getting enough levels to basically pvp BC I had lvl 34 before I said screw it this being when mounts were lvl 40, only know this because my brother.

I played GW once upon a time but I've long forgotten the account name I had and I wasn't into the whole get that awesome armor game, again the massive pvp battle field was fun for awhile then I quit.

When I was like 12 or 13 I played CoH but that was on my brothers account and literally was for maybe 10 hours total.

Then there was Shadow Bane after all the servers went Free to Play that was a pretty awesome game (for what it was) and if some people ever restore it I'd start up again with my brothers most likely.

I don't think I'm forgetting anything else that was major and before you say anything I never played DAoC, in fact I'm still not sure of the setting of the game. But if you can think of any major MMO's I may have missed keep throwing them out there. And sometimes I think that I'm barely human.

I'm currently messing around in the Wakfu beta which is fun but after it goes live I doubt I'd pay for it, it's fun but kinda a time sink in the worst way possible.

Sorry, Llama 4 the win period! (extra dps with spit attack)

Also played WoW. Achievement: Got to rank 13 on a healing spec druid before they made PvP ranking easy. Yeah... I will never do something that ******** again.
Haha, you got me Llamas were awesome too and where my brothers mount of choice, after we figured out the secret of taming I had pretty much made an enterprise of transporting ostards from t2a to moonglow to be sold back it the no pet moving days. 10k per ostard for the premium colors.