• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread- Keep your smack talk in here. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MasterP

It wasn't 2 mystics, if you actully read other people's spells instead of spamming pain spike you'd see that.

2 necro's is still at least as powerful as 2 mystics with the right dump. Your pain spike actually worked! Congrats. See you on the field chump.
I VOTE YOU AS STUPID!!! A Mystic should never die 1v1 and only 2v1 if the 2 people are good. Learn how to cast combo's. Strangle does not effect any half ass mage let alone a good mage.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol

man, i can't stop laughing about the manatee

bwahahahah

good post

B

Blaze of Baja

Blaze 1 Soulless 0
However if you find me at the Harry you’re doing well.

I

IvanH20

Shall we perform a headcount?
Yah this should be interesting I'm thinking that this new bann frenzie will actually have alot greater affect on other guilds than on cartel. Atleast from what I've read on the postings about it :) Have fun avoiding the bann guys :)

M

MasterP

LOL...Please give a list of people who got banned. Please do this.

If UO banns anyone useing any type of 3rd party program. There will only be 15% of UO population left. This is something that should have been done 4 years ago. Its to late for a already dieing game, unless they want the game dead. Its F...ing sad when even trammie's are useing speeders....FYI some speeders overclock your computer not speed up UO. This making it Legal. There is nothing UO can do about over clocked cpu's. However they can crack down on Scripting, this will hurt alot of trammies and pvpers.

Simple fix for UO's speeders is make a better speed cap then the one in place. With the new crafting menu's and UOA. You can still "macro" just have to be semi attended.

This system needs a 100% overhaul or left alone.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I strongly suggest that this not be done. If done the post will be removed and you will receive an infraction as it isn't allowed per the RoC. Nor are accusations of cheating/using 3rd party programs.

Now.. back to your regularly scheduled PvP chest beating please!

Thank you!

M

MasterP

I strongly suggest that this not be done. If done the post will be removed and you will receive an infraction as it isn't allowed per the RoC. Nor are accusations of cheating/using 3rd party programs.

Now.. back to your regularly scheduled PvP chest beating please!

Thank you!
I gess you dont get the point eather. There isnt anyone banned from cheating unless someone pages on them for afk macroing.

Here's an idea. UO make 3 new shards. East, West, and Asain. Then give everyone free xfer token's that will only allow you to xfer to the new shard. Enforce the speed hacking and 3rd party programs here. If any normal shards get under 25% of there now population then close that shard down and force who is ever left to move (by giving them xfer token to anywhere). This will force all the hackers to play on the same servers and the legit players to play on legit server......Only allow current char's to be xfred to new servers within 30 days so people cant script and macro and bring over stuff to the server in excess.

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gess you dont get the point eather. There isnt anyone banned from cheating unless someone pages on them for afk macroing.

Here's an idea. UO make 3 new shards. East, West, and Asain. Then give everyone free xfer token's that will only allow you to xfer to the new shard. Enforce the speed hacking and 3rd party programs here. If any normal shards get under 25% of there now population then close that shard down and force who is ever left to move (by giving them xfer token to anywhere). This will force all the hackers to play on the same servers and the legit players to play on legit server......Only allow current char's to be xfred to new servers within 30 days so people cant script and macro and bring over stuff to the server in excess.
this is why i like u

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are correct, no one is getting banned.
You guys don't have anything to worry about, just keep on using whatever programs you want, there is no way they can ban that many people. :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you who are in denial, this is confirmed as truth, one of the parties involved has posted the email he received in UHall.

A number of players on Atlantic were removed from the game while in the process of raiding a harrower, those players are now banned.

No way they can ban that many people? Sure they can - because most of them will come straight back on other accounts.

M

MasterP

For those of you who are in denial, this is confirmed as truth, one of the parties involved has posted the email he received in UHall.

A number of players on Atlantic were removed from the game while in the process of raiding a harrower, those players are now banned.

No way they can ban that many people? Sure they can - because most of them will come straight back on other accounts.
Those people were cought useing a scripting program. Maybe from so many people paging on them the GM's followed them around and watched them? I have not read the uhall post to see what he put tho so sorry if im wrong. Just going off what i was told. These 3 or 4 people are by far the fastest and hardest to fight people in the game also..No word on anyone other then them being banned.

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess i could come on here and talk about how awesome i am, i'm sure many of my guildmates know this, they also know that when most think they have me down or figured out, i come back oh so very strong, kinda like this, there was a nice fight in yew yesterday, a guildmate of mine called me out, what did i do? i roflstomped his face, he knows who he is ^^..oh and another also called me out,and heres the end result of his demise.
This is completely uo related. ty! oh and Dallas Cowboys Rule!

Attachments

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking at the above post and included picture and stats. the opponent you defeated technically appeared to crush you he had more yards in every catergory and more first downs, the only thing u beat him in was passing yard and the amount of yardage u have would only leave me to believe, 1) u threw hail marys all game and the defense stopped caring...this theory holds true cause you have neg rushin yards?? at what point did ur opp stop caring? 1st quarter where the score was close? I would love to see the final scroe if your opp actually played and cared the remaining three quarters....imo you jumped the gun on your celebration.....btw good fight in yew on baja uo related :)

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a awesome fight in yew, bokuto mages are making their way back,kind of like all it took was 7 minutes to crush somebodys hopes..i mean gosh if that person really gave up in the 2nd quarter that just makes him a quitter,kind of like how i owned my guildmate with a bok bok bok dead! he gave up too once he relized that i create too much pressure for his poor little suit,kind of like how anthony spencer and demarcus ware did on poor joe flaco =[. Can you say 8 interceptions? =]

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea amber im confused myself, bokuto mages are really poor template, just stay away from the nerve is all. too bad LT didnt post pictures from the previous fights with the said opponents, god i wish the guy tried after the first quarter, in fact if the defense just stopped the hail marys the said cowboys would be weakened, cmon negative rushing yards? low returm yardage, look like it was only hail marys all game against a defense that was trying to humor you. but yea bokuto mages really are weak, i killed one multiple times as he continued to come back and fight me, i was not impressed

I

IvanH20

Think their caughtup in football madness. I like the sport but I'm not that into it. But then again alot of those guys are into stuff I can't even talk about lol. Not naming names :)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TRAITOR.

ONLY THOSE WITHIN THE CIRCLE GET TO KNOW WHAT WE TALK ABOUT.

REPENT, SINNER.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm posting this here because i know it wouldn't have taken very long before I HAD to move it here.

Tonight in general chat... A Gank was talking about how he was going to set up his Farm in Farmville to look like Fel Yew and invite certain people to live near him so he could kill them... Skadi was suggesting that not having pink cows was the source of all problems and maybe we should all stock up on beefaroni... Dar was waiting for a question long before your star was formed in the sky... Thoth was trying to set up spanking sessions for Chango... Baziltuff was looking for animal cookies..... Austen complaining(?) that it took 3 reds to kill a lil miner... Blister was having trouble with Tribbles.... Damien was complaining that Wario had killed him.. Wario responding You killed me first!....

I felt all this was perfectly normal and enjoyed it like any enlightened woman of my age would.

Then I saw this..
There was a loud crack and the sky ripped apart. This could not be... THIS could not be... THIS COULD NOT BE! My little trammelite world was falling apart.. I was losing my sanity! I must be..

A Sheriff? I ask you Who or What on God's good earth would make this man a sheriff? I do not know if I can ever play this game again.. This is... too much..

Attachments

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm posting this here because i know it wouldn't have taken very long before I HAD to move it here.

Tonight in general chat... A Gank was talking about how he was going to set up his Farm in Farmville to look like Fel Yew and invite certain people to live near him so he could kill them... Skadi was suggesting that not having pink cows was the source of all problems and maybe we should all stock up on beefaroni... Dar was waiting for a question long before your star was formed in the sky... Thoth was trying to set up spanking sessions for Chango... Baziltuff was looking for animal cookies..... Austen complaining(?) that it took 3 reds to kill a lil miner... Blister was having trouble with Tribbles.... Damien was complaining that Wario had killed him.. Wario responding You killed me first!....

I felt all this was perfectly normal and enjoyed it like any enlightened woman of my age would.

Then I saw this..
There was a loud crack and the sky ripped apart. This could not be... THIS could not be... THIS COULD NOT BE! My little trammelite world was falling apart.. I was losing my sanity! I must be..

A Sheriff? I ask you Who or What on God's good earth would make this man a sheriff? I do not know if I can ever play this game again.. This is... too much..

This is hardly pvp related and is barely uo related, please follow your example and remove your post, thank you

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is hardly pvp related and is barely uo related, please follow your example and remove your post, thank you
Piffle!
A Gank was talking about how he was going to set up his Farm in Farmville to look like Fel Yew and invite certain people to live near him so he could kill them
Austen complaining(?) that it took 3 reds to kill a lil miner
Damien was complaining that Wario had killed him.. Wario responding You killed me first!....
SK a Sheriff...

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Piffle!
A Gank was talking about how he was going to set up his Farm in Farmville to look like Fel Yew and invite certain people to live near him so he could kill them
Austen complaining(?) that it took 3 reds to kill a lil miner
Damien was complaining that Wario had killed him.. Wario responding You killed me first!....
SK a Sheriff...

oh yes i forgot farmville has something to do with pvp
and wario doesnt pvp
3 reds to kill a miner? im sure the miner comitted suicide and the reds were playing with his body parts
and sk is not a sheriff, he is a dictator
and you have nothing to do with pvp so why u posting in a pvp thread?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and wario doesnt pvp
3 reds to kill a miner? im sure the miner comitted suicide and the reds were playing with his body parts
1.SK has the title of sheriff... it doesn't say dictator.

2. I wasn't there to see the miner get killed therefore I couldn't and wouldn't make an assumption as to whether it was suicide or ganked.

3. As to whether Wario PvPs or not is not for me to say. I can only go by what others say.. Who am I to judge? Or anyone else for that matter?

4. How would you know I never had anything to do with PvP? And if that were so? So what?

5. Lighten up.

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and wario doesnt pvp
1.SK has the title of sheriff... it doesn't say dictator.

2. I wasn't there to see the miner get killed therefore I couldn't and wouldn't make an assumption as to whether it was suicide or ganked.

3. As to whether Wario PvPs or not is not for me to say. I can only go by what others say.. Who am I to judge? Or anyone else for that matter?

4. How would you know I never had anything to do with PvP? And if that were so? So what?

5. Lighten up.
Well said....your entire post is based on hearsay and word of mouth, with no concrete evidence. and the picture of SK was from a halloween costume contest in which he went as a sheriff, guess the costume was good enough to fool only you.
5. there is no light in my life
Point me

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well said....your entire post is based on hearsay and word of mouth, with no concrete evidence. and the picture of SK was from a halloween costume contest in which he went as a sheriff, guess the costume was good enough to fool only you.
5. there is no light in my life
Point me
Exactly! As I said in my post it was all from general chat! And no, the screenshot of SK is one I took a few days ago and not at a costume contest.

You'll have to explain the 'Point me' sentence. I haven't the foggiest idea what that you are trying to say.

I'm building a bridge for you to live under at the keep. I'm sure you'll feel quite at home!rolleyes:

I

IvanH20

Cmon guys don't fight its just a forum. Plus this is the channel your supposed to spread that kind of info if nothing else for the laughs.

P

Pauldarian

I PvP I'm red however I don't walk around town slaughtering the masses and I never did

Attachments

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You PvP without UOA?

And no suit? And no weapons?

Nothing in your pack either?

Wow.

I

IvanH20

I've been slaughtering in feluca since beta and that char doesnt ring any bells lolz

B

Blaze of Baja

Would you like to buy a stat scroll of course after get some armor?

R

Rosscoe

Oh... a formal request for SI and Allies:

Please start getting your alchemists to GM. Seeing the quality of the potions we loot off of you (and trust me, it's 100's per day) are different, they tend not to stack.

Getting your alchemists to GM will allow us to stack all those potions in a neat and tidy order...allowing the servers to have much more bandwith. They are already clouded with the "guards" check all day as it is.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm I'd say you must really have been killing alot of them Rosscoe ... but evidently some of them had to show up at the M!S guild house last night to threaten the M!S alliance ... so I bet they feel all tough and manly again now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.