• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread- Keep your smack talk in here. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rosscoe

I've had no issues finding people. You need to move outside the Fire/Despise realm.

Ashla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Cartel Island Construction Project Underway!

Didn't EFL name this EFL Island? So TC just ran in when they left, stole it, and renamed it Cartel Island. Gota say very original TC. Have to say I sure do miss OOjii, he did know how to keep his guild in check.

E

Emosocial

Didn't EFL name this EFL Island? So TC just ran in when they left, stole it, and renamed it Cartel Island. Gota say very original TC. Have to say I sure do miss OOjii, he did know how to keep his guild in check.
I guess that everyone seems to remember differently. the FL "world tour" ended on Baja after the little guild named Cartel knocked the stuffing out of them.

The only thing that FL were pretty good at was setting up wither choke points. On the field they had 1 good mage who also happened to be their only good dueler. That was John Gault.

Everyone else was a trash necro mage running protection including the horrible excuse for a GM, ooji.

Go look up the facts. FL was decimated and they didnt even make it back to Pac as a guild after Baja.

savvy ?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Posts were moved here due to the usual obvious off topic troll reasons.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I guess that everyone seems to remember differently. the FL "world tour" ended on Baja after the little guild named Cartel knocked the stuffing out of them.

Go look up the facts. FL was decimated and they didnt even make it back to Pac as a guild after Baja.

savvy ?

I remember the EFL tour. They did move to another shard after Baja . A World Tour is exactly what it was. I observed several fights and spawn defends. My found memories of EFL are quite different than yours.

Wonders how Acherio is doing . :)

E

Emosocial

I remember the EFL tour. They did move to another shard after Baja
Were you part of the fight when they came to baja or did you observe it from a forum standpoint? As I understand you have had and still have very little to nothing to do with Fel. Who are you to add to the history of pvp/pk'ing on this shard.

Who are your pvp characters names? What is your Pk's name ?

Thought so.

. A World Tour is exactly what it was. I observed several fights and spawn defends.
as a ghost ? tell me details about these fights as I was there for a vast majority of them and I know that you were not part of them in any factual capacity.

My found memories of EFL are quite different than yours.

Wonders how Acherio is doing . :)
I can imagine things can look totally skewed to a trammy that is out of their element.

Where exactly did they go after Baja if you were so much involved in this leg of the tour?

I can assure you that you cant answer that because they collapsed once they got to baja...in fact, their GM quit the game shortly after.

You have no reason to be in this thread of conversation. You are more suited to talking about losing bonded unicorns and making us pvp'rs some sammiches. Savvy ?

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You have no reason to be in this thread of conversation. You are more suited to talking about losing bonded unicorns and making us pvp'rs some sammiches. Savvy ?

Whoaaa wait just a minute. Appears you are a bit skewed. Typical.

I will post and travel anywhere I wish.

Thank you

E

Emosocial

Whoaaa wait just a minute. Appears you are a bit skewed. Typical.

I will post and travel anywhere I wish.

Thank you
yes indeed. it is a free game and a shard of opportunity.

But when you claim to speak with certainty and knowledge about a facet of the game that you know nothing to little about, I will step in and regulate your spin.

You were at none of the fights. in fact your guild disappeared when FL showed up just like SI (and the rest of their 234525 allied guilds) did. Cartel stood alone because we were used to fighting very unbalanced odds. Alone we took FL on. Alone we stopped their infection and alone we caused them to end their tour prematurely and dissolve as a guild.

Thanks for trying to play at forum warrior. Unfortunately for you I came back to this game after a 4 year lay off to nip your spew in the bud.

Now that you are done here, soccer practice is that way >>>>>>>>>>> the kids are waiting.

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

yes indeed. it is a free game and a shard of opportunity.

But when you claim to speak with certainty and knowledge about a facet of the game that you know nothing to little about, I will step in and regulate your spin.

You were at none of the fights. in fact your guild disappeared when FL showed up just like SI (and the rest of their 234525 allied guilds) did. Cartel stood alone because we were used to fighting very unbalanced odds. Alone we took FL on. Alone we stopped their infection and alone we caused them to end their tour prematurely and dissolve as a guild.

Thanks for trying to play at forum warrior. Unfortunately for you I came back to this game after a 4 year lay off to nip your spew in the bud.

Now that you are done here, soccer practice is that way >>>>>>>>>>> the kids are waiting.

M

MasterP

Yeah FL was a mega zerg guild with 95% lames who could only cast para fields and withers. I remember when FL came to Napa Valley. I would sit there and kill 4 or 5 before i would even have to run and heal. Then we followed them to Baja and had realllllly fun fights there vs Cartel and FL. Then we went to Pac and Team FOO vs Team FL. That was some fun fights for sure. FL would only raid if they had 20+ people. We would raid every time no matter the numbers. I have played this game for over 11 years and pvped all of it. The only thing i could remember is FL = numbers and it was funny as hell to evaid and walk in with a titans hammer and kill like 12 wither spammers at the same time.

E

Emosocial

So to get to more present happenings.

Boonie boy. why did you run from Soulless 1v1 in fire dungeon tonight ? I mean you got 2 or 3 disarms off, then you get mana vamped one time and you run to never come back ?

You must have been very embarrassed about it because you didn't even reply on gen chat.

Maybe you were you down to your last "Punkte" and couldn't afford to die again ? Maybe Bullseye said "dont stay on screen with him, if he dumps you he will kill you like he did to me in yew last week". "JUST RUN"

lol change your characters name to Crymore Mcnewbie boy

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So to get to more present happenings.

Boonie boy. why did you run from Soulless 1v1 in fire dungeon tonight ? I mean you got 2 or 3 disarms off, then you get mana vamped one time and you run to never come back ?

You must have been very embarrassed about it because you didn't even reply on gen chat.

Maybe you were you down to your last "Punkte" and couldn't afford to die again ? Maybe Bullseye said "dont stay on screen with him, if he dumps you he will kill you like he did to me in yew last week". "JUST RUN"

lol change your characters name to Crymore Mcnewbie boy
Bal-booney can barely think let alone reply in a forum. Invite him to vent just once, hearing him talk is like watching paint dry.

M

MasterP

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: CARTEL LOSES ISLAND

Dang u guys removed it already. Guess you found a good use for the 90% of Cartel that cant pvp. Can you take barrel removal to 120 ? :danceb:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Now THAT is cute AND funny in my book! Thanks for the laugh Shocker.
I think this takes guild wars to a new level.:stir:

S

Spycam

I witnessed a raid fight yesterday from SI side vs this KR guild. Unfortunately for our SI brothers they fell hard to this KR group. I Don't know if they are new here but I believe Cartel showed up just right after SI was hurting and couldn't sustain that KR guild. Unfortunately out of the many Cartel I didn't see one survive and the spawn with two white candles left, reverted to nothingness. I have to say i was impressed by those KR members. I hope we don't see them as much. I went scouting and saw them laying barrels on the docks. Was that some sort of victory marking from last night?

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

^ it was a tattoo on the souls of the fallen cartel members, may god have mercy on their souls....cause KR wont

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was supposed to be merged, I haven't deleted it.

I have no problems with a thread about pwnage, but it goes where it belongs, and that's in the PvP thread.

Maybe you guys could try to find a different outlet to vent.

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Thought I Told You

Listen to me, you are only wasting your own time. This is KR Island. Check yourself before you Wreck Yourself.

Attachments

S

ShockerBleedsKR

Re: I Thought I Told You

what great art work. this should be put in the photo of the month! :yell:

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
G's Up - Cartel Down

instead of having their own island they should have their own cemetery for all the dead members

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh, and try all this barrel bull when we are on instead of doing it at 2-3am. might be fun =] :next:

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^^^ You were on when we did it last, and if i recall yesterday you had Some Noob Temptaion(WHO DIED) Wario Sadie and Who Am I....thats 4 PLAYERS well 5 if you count Twista switching to his ALT cause he DIED - COUNT THEM 4-
and we had Myself Yourself Pal and Edward...ok counting lessons again that's 4 (no alts) - and you stayed inside your house the entire time!!! 4v4 and you stayed inside..and the funny thing is Who Am I ran outside and gotta insta-owned and Twista you died too. but wait................i get it, you want us to try this when you have your 8-10 on, silly me, shoulda know cartel is out gunned in even fights.

KR Island...........cartel, start digging ditches

EDIT: you had 5 players a dedicated dismounter/stealth guy named Kamikaze......nuff said

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, i died 2V3..i dont die to you clowns unless im out gunned.. feel free to try me lvl or what not. keep callin it kr island, i like how you jokers try and stake claim to somthin thats clearly not and never will be yours..

oh and palameta died 2v1 to me prior to that ^^, love killin stealthers = love :drool:

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^^ learned alot from you that fight near brit gate, i see you were finally able to take server line jumping to 120 congrats....next task failing at life

and your statement about not dieing to us....you have died atleast a dozen times to us in the past 2 days, i think during our serps hold fight u brought in 4-5 diff alts cmon man hang it up already

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you of all people have the nerve to talk about running?...you wont dare fight me lvl without running..faction runes,nor stealthin.. PLEASE try me..please do. and yeah when its me v 3, ima use a server line.. wonder what that says about you when you use it lvl. so please, take your new best friend yourself and keep stealthing around **** talkin. it doesnt add up to much, and i die i bring a diff char..no biggy, i aint a wuss and give up once i die, i like to fight. learn somthin from that.

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im only doing this for your benefit.i know how you cant thrive unless you have someone to argue with..kate was stat no armor. and still managed to drop palameta 1v1 no arties. *giggles* and when it was me and kate vs you and yourself, i do believe you ran to palameta for a 3rd wheel. and i counted 3v4 me sadie and some noob vs you yourself palameta and edward. so one should ask the question..why does it you run even numbers or lvl..until you had 1 up? because clearly..the fights on the island soons 1 of yours drop..the other 3 are quick to hop on a boat and go mia.. and our lil one v one can take place on $C$ Docks, yeah.. i like that idea.

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sadie - some noob - who am i - kamikaze- and you thats five- YEA
we will try subtraction at our next lesson-

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^ if that is true i can only imagine you in vent " I want everyone to leave KR's Island, it is no longer safe for us Cartel, I will distract them while everyone else recalls."

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey All,

The New Year is just a few weeks away and I was wondering if we should start a new PvP thread January 1st. We can lock and sticky this one at midnight on December 31 and start a shiny new one. Or would you rather keep this one rolling?

M

MasterP

^ if that is true i can only imagine you in vent " I want everyone to leave KR's Island, it is no longer safe for us Cartel, I will distract them while everyone else recalls."
Dude why dont you shut the hell up. Only thing your good at is out running people and playing a archer. I bet Pat could beat you mage vs mage. Your garbage dude. When your main char is a archer your garbage. When your other main is a stealther your garbage. So dude YOUR GARBAGE.

M

MasterP

you of all people have the nerve to talk about running?...you wont dare fight me lvl without running..faction runes,nor stealthin.. PLEASE try me..please do. and yeah when its me v 3, ima use a server line.. wonder what that says about you when you use it lvl. so please, take your new best friend yourself and keep stealthing around **** talkin. it doesnt add up to much, and i die i bring a diff char..no biggy, i aint a wuss and give up once i die, i like to fight. learn somthin from that.
Dude why even bother to talk to this scrub. He could never see your skillz. He left a guild that mainly plays mages to join a guild of stealthers EL OH EL.

S

ShockerBleedsKR

you of all people have the nerve to talk about running?...you wont dare fight me lvl without running..faction runes,nor stealthin.. .
okay, me being a member for like almost 2 years now im pretty sure noone in KR even knows where to get a faction rune, but you still insist we all got this secret faction rune tucked away under our nut sacks. The only person that might have a faction rune is pug, and thats because he is from cartel......

hahahahaha i liked seeing yesterday super ken hiding in his house on KR island he had to call in 8 other people. it was ****ing funny. i wish i would have taken a screen shot so i could show the 5 cartel hiding in there house.

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Juvie pls use the UO provided macro for Bow and perform this macro repeatedly one tile away from all cartel members.

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[QUOTE
hahahahaha i liked seeing yesterday super ken hiding in his house on KR island he had to call in 8 other people. it was ****ing funny. i wish i would have taken a screen shot so i could show the 5 cartel hiding in there house.[/QUOTE]

haha thats funny..we had 8 people.. did we? or did we spank you with 5 to your 6? and yeah pug faction runes. and even though he seems to do more talkin than fightin now days..he is still 10x better than you'll ever manage to be sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.