• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Real Life Picture Thread 2008

• Thread starter imported_CountLovE
  • Start date
  • Watchers 13

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks more like a bush Spyder, You the one who cut that down from the front of my yard?!

JK

Happy Holidays, Too Everyone, And A Happy Heathly New Year!

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Werent you the winner of American Idol a few years ago?
/chuckles

You recognized me from my butt? o_O

Can't sing to save my life.. I even ruin "Happy Birthday". I did have a one hit wonder titled "She bangs".. perhaps that's what you're thinking of?

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here I am at Disneyland with the GF . LOL :D

My two sons and I at Hurricane Harbor water park

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Down about 10 pounds (to 225) since I added 3-4 days of cardio to my weekly routine at New Years. Gotta get ready for summer, lol...la

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
#5 Bimmer I bought and am reconditioning.. so far so good. Rebuilt engine, new top, leather interior completely revitalized, new stereo head unit installed. This is my favorite so far.. I might keep this one.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in the same boat as Rico. Cutting about 10 pounds a month until summer time. Sitting at around 200 currently.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do more wide grip weighted pullups! Will give you a bigger taper. I neglected these for my first year.

S

Sweeney

Speedy since you're into pink shorts.. If you wore some shorts with a p-nis in front you'd probably freak your opponents out enough to get an early take-down.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got new shorts! The drop from 185 to 170 weight class took a toll on my waist line.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few pics of me and my girl from Panama City Beach..

In the condo getting ready to go out to dinner for her birthday

And again

Taking a pic with her and her mom @ Dirty *****

Walked down to the beach to take some pictures

Another on the beach

Another good one

These two are my favorite

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was gonna post pics of me and Masara (Siege/Sonoma EM) at SOE Fan Faire last week in Vegas. But, we had so much fun we forgot to take pics. :(

H

HaHa

We need to have another Siege meet up in Atlanta and post some pics. I promise not to dress in drag this go round.

* yea thats me in the blonde wig in Kage's pics.*

G

growday1984

I didn't realize you fought speedy. where do you train? I'm about to start training at the American Top Team headquarters down here in south florida, I used to train in Atlanta. No gi ftw, gi sucks.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't realize you fought speedy. where do you train? I'm about to start training at the American Top Team headquarters down here in south florida, I used to train in Atlanta. No gi ftw, gi sucks.
I'm from Southern Indiana, so our gyms are limited. Our gym is actually pretty good, owned and operated by Scott Henze, who was Aaron Riley's childhood friend and first training partner. Hook N' Shoot originated in my town so we get some big names to come through for seminars, like Lytle and Greg Jackson. I am currently starting at a top BJJ academy though...the head teacher is a 3rd degree black belt under Marcelo Ferreira if that tells you anything :thumbup1: I'm going to have far more time this year for fighting, so I am finally buckling down and going to put in 25-30 hours a week.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Guess I'll contribute....

Hubby and me (He's still playing on Catskills when he plays)

And this is a poster our photographer did for our wedding. It was matted and all the guests signed the matting in silver pen. I thought it was a really cool idea that I'd not seen done before. I took out the bottom part but it was done up like movie credits with our names, parents' names and wedding party.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Me in Feb of 2010 Lovin life.... back in VA going to post more of me shredin....which is more more to me than any love of my life.... 21 yrs young in pic and pics to come....

Didnt look much different in 09' to '10 but hasnt been that long.....cept bein clean and not.... lookin forward too iggys now im 22.....

Pic was takin about a day ago after a very damn good skate....I pretty much wear the same cloths since I could remember... need to take a few pics of my wrist....
Good to be clean sir. Watched that stuff swallow up too many lives.

Davy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is me and Michelle aka Duke. The other girl is michelles best friend. This was last year right before i deployed.

Davy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My ugly face you all wanted to see :thumbdown:

And here is my bird! :thumbup:

You look just like one of my brothers... one of 6 lol. Sorry for getting iritated with u lately for constantly talking **** i forget that ur super young :)