• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Real Life Picture Thread 2008

• Thread starter imported_CountLovE
  • Start date
  • Watchers 13
T

TexasBlack

Ok here's one of me and my cousin we were visiting our aunt and uncle on thanksgiving they really know how to throw a party. Erica and I @ Aunt Susans.jpg

Amaranthine Embrace

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Love your girls hair style it's super cute! has anyone ever told you, you guys look like brother and sister? mean that in a nice way:)
A few pics of me and my girl from Panama City Beach..

In the condo getting ready to go out to dinner for her birthday

And again

Taking a pic with her and her mom @ Dirty *****

Walked down to the beach to take some pictures

Another on the beach

Another good one

These two are my favorite

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You´ve got a little Sandra Bullock going on there, Kat. ;)

Sean

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Teaching my grandson about UO. He's confused at the UO account management directions.

(Actually this photo is circa 2010)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I get that same look sometimes...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
The above is an interpretation of me by one of the lovely ladies that work with me.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ok here yall go, this is my baby picture, stolen from me, off of my own current [Facebook page].
I was a happy baby !! Well pretty happy, till they had to have that brat, after me, called my lil brother. :)

My rl mom made all these frilly fancy outfits for me by hand, cuz they were poor [back in the day after WW2] but she never wanted her 'lil queen' to go around lookin' broke, ever. :)

also me. :)

Last edited:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hmmm... I'm not quite seeing it, but what a nice compliment! Thanks, Tjalle! :)
Kat... yer lovely. We have always known this.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Kelmo! You are too kind, my friend. Your check is in the mail. :hug:

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*kicks a stone* feels deprived and left out.

Hey now, kelmo, just cuz I am an old fogie the same age as Steve Tyler of Aerosmith, don't mean I ain't cute,
or some how um lovely, yet, in my old lady,
all white haired ways, ya know. lol
Bet, I can out rock you, mister, dancing' still' to the Rolling Stones, real rock music,
heavy metal, and all them other hard rock oldies oldsters whom, I grew up with, listeneing to !@ BAH !@
Music today is utter crapola,

' just gimme that old time rock and roll'.
And when we old fogies like 70 yr. old Mick, all croak, the world will become even more, musically.... DEVOID !
:)
RAWR....SENIOR PWR !!! :)

Sean

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
QZ, you've always been charming! And your a very gracious loser (chuckles and picks up bow)!

In a serious note, you are truly missed in game, hope someday to see you make your way back..

Se'an

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Py good to see you, hope you are going to play again. Siege could need you back and running an anti guild again

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You have PK eyes!

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTF Kat...all those nights in vent had no idea you be a babe!

WTS all my **** on ATL...moving back to Siege and TNT (kat meet ya in vent around 10 est...set up private channel)
Yeah, its not like I EVER posted to any of our "Post a pic of yourself" threads in our private guild forum! Its not my fault you never logged in. :p

You could log into Vent, though. Some of us are playing Siege again.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well thank you for the kind words, Soulweaver. I'm not much of a grudge holder, but I am probably "a bit older" than you think I am! :p

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Are these stalkers bothering you, Miss? ;)

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With One Republic at Bite of Las Vegas last night. The rest of the band is in the pic too, but this crop look like an album cover and me the lead singer (a total impossibility). :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
That my dear is a leer... *winks*

baby vash

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

just stopping by to say hi to my old friends that is me Ranma Saotome you guys prob know my lttle bro Spanky

if you still out there Tolliver Quick aka Darkness aka Cheapsuit. give me a holler

sup wyrm, brook, fatmike, haha, and simple simon damn brings back good memories

Py Lethius

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Py good to see you, hope you are going to play again. Siege could need you back and running an anti guild again
Often tempted, but I am trying to write fantasy/sci-fi novels these days. If I ever get something published, I will come back and share it with you all. Much love for you and all the friends I remember.

*salute*

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woah, it's a Py. Long time no see, but you can always get a *stablute* from me.

Yes. Stablute.

I just made that happen.

...Y'know what? I'm gonna share with you lucky bastards a picture of me. I know, I know, you're thinking to yourself "But Wulf, won't that much condensed awesome forever taint these poor people's sense of what is and is not attractive, dooming them to a life of unattainable standards for the male gender?" And you'd be right. To counteract that effect to some degree, I have chosen an older picture and am looking away from the camera. This should shield you somewhat, but the presence of a child in the photo may induce female swooning through a 1,2 punch to the ovaries of the combined awww-tractiveness.

....And what the hell, a more recent picture of the youngin, BECAUSE YOU CARE.

These pictures will go offline whenever I reboot my computer, leaving in their wake a string of "OMG, THESE DELETED PICTURES ARE WAY HOTTER THAN KAT'S DELETED PICTURES" comments.

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL! Especially since I got to see the pics afterall with the spoiler effect. Or whatever that was.

Dude! You know monitors! Woot! I'm dazzled to be sure.

- Delilah the Mad

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, my rugged good looks combined with my boyish charm (and I think some mitochondrial DNA may have mixed in there somewhere) sure turned out well. Not to say his mother's not in there too, but she admits that it was as close to cloning as possible outside of a lab.
Would love to see you do this
That's an unfair request as the standard laws of physics don't apply to the young. Also, you haven't paid my standard rate for photo requests.

What is he working on?
At a quick glance, that would appear to be GameSpot. I tell him over and over that it'll rot his brain, but boys will be boys....
What's in the mysterious bin of mystery?
That is the upside-down cover of a 50-dvd spindle inserted into the upside-down cover of a 100-dvd spindle.

That's where I put DVDs, memory cards, screws, spare change, etc. that would otherwise be lost before the boy has an opportunity to find them and lose them on his own.