• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Real Life Picture Thread 2008

• Thread starter imported_CountLovE
  • Start date
  • Watchers 13

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I have kinda grown my hair out since Luka has last seen me. I promised her a picture... Thought I might as share it with all of my friends.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have kinda grown my hair out since Luka has last seen me. I promised her a picture... Thought I might as share it with all of my friends.

Ahhhhh! Kelmod! Now i can put a face on the infractions i get now!

Har!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
That is me smiling...

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Take note, you should show some teeth and perhaps the expression of your face should indicate you may be enjoying yourself.

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[/QUOTE]

Woot!!!!!

I'd hit that!!!

*plans on attending the grooms night festivities!!!!*

*hears Luka and Kelmo signing..............

[YOUTUBE]<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xpugp6DIb3I&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xpugp6DIb3I&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Phantroneous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, I seriously doubted i'd ever really consider posting a picture of me on this thread. I Never saw the reason to honestly. But then again as i think about it. No one that plays on this shard lives to close to me so it's not like i have to worry. So i caught myself thinking about it, And even if i decided to post a picture I wouldn't know what one to post. I only have a few to begin with anyways. I have the one from halloween where i'm wearing the make-up my sister decided to bless me with *cough* Oh well I don't know I'm Still thinking. Oh and Mich looks rather beautiful in that picture, Nice choice Davy A Girl with brains, looks, a sense of humor and she plays Uo it's like winning the lotto huh?​

D

Duke TNT

Oh and Mich looks rather beautiful in that picture, Nice choice Davy A Girl with brains, looks, a sense of humor and she plays Uo it's like winning the lotto huh?​
lol thanks phan:) You know what Davy said when he read that? He looked at me and said, "Surely he's not talking about you?" lol. He was joking of course but i figured you'd laugh if you knew.

F

Fanta(Siege)

Hmm, I seriously doubted i'd ever really consider posting a picture of me on this thread. I Never saw the reason to honestly. But then again as i think about it. No one that plays on this shard lives to close to me so it's not like i have to worry. So i caught myself thinking about it, And even if i decided to post a picture I wouldn't know what one to post. I only have a few to begin with anyways. I have the one from halloween where i'm wearing the make-up my sister decided to bless me with *cough* Oh well I don't know I'm Still thinking. Oh and Mich looks rather beautiful in that picture, Nice choice Davy A Girl with brains, looks, a sense of humor and she plays Uo it's like winning the lotto huh?​
We want a pic you fool!

T

Teddy Ruxpin

Sorry the pic is a little bit grainy. I took it with my old camera that I bought back in '97.

T

Teddy Ruxpin

I don't play anymore. I just happened to be browsing the forums and saw some old names that I recognized, and decided to post.

I often wonder what my old pals are up to. Pathagaris, Gonthrax, Shakaja, Elmer (you'll never stop playing this game), Puffy (ditto), Feyre (you were my idol. Best thief Siege, or UO has ever seen. better than galad or any of those pillowbiting fruit cups), Arden, Revvo, Sandwich, HaHa, Kage, Racer, and even you Memnoch. Oh, and I almost forgot, Goodgu... wait, no I didn't care for him.

I had 4 or 5 accounts, but these were my mains

I had some good times on Siege. I wish it could have lasted longer, but all good things must end.

Oh snap! ..or was it "Oh snack?" I never could understand. Shakaja, I miss you.

Ahh, the REV embargo, ...many lolz were had.

The old crew. You know, it's commonly thought that the REV/OTF crew were a bunch of good for nothing griefers that got there start in backyard wrestling. Truth is, we were actually a barbershop quintet. This is us before one of our gigs.

And here's one more; my rl face superimposed over Maddox's flowing locks and manly beret

.....oh wait, this one's for you Malagar. My sister said she thinks she recognizes you in your pic. If you're interested, she is quite single.

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't play anymore. I just happened to be browsing the forums and saw some old names that I recognized, and decided to post.

I often wonder what my old pals are up to. Pathagaris, Gonthrax, Shakaja, Elmer (you'll never stop playing this game), Puffy (ditto), Feyre (you were my idol. Best thief Siege, or UO has ever seen. better than galad or any of those pillowbiting fruit cups), Arden, Revvo, Sandwich, HaHa, Kage, Racer, and even you Memnoch. Oh, and I almost forgot, Goodgu... wait, no I didn't care for him.

I had some good times on Siege. I wish it could have lasted longer, but all good things must end.

The old crew. You know, it's commonly thought that the REV/OTF crew were a bunch of good for nothing griefers that got there start in backyard wrestling. Truth is, we were actually a barbershop quintet. This is us before one of our gigs.

And here's one more; my rl face superimposed over Maddox's flowing locks and manly beret

.....oh wait, this one's for you Malagar. My sister said she thinks she recognizes you in your pic. If you're interested, she is quite single.

tell her to call me

and your yew house was so loaded sad i didnt get much :(

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Man goodtimes, Remember that pink party? you got some pics of that! :thumbup1:

V

Vaelix

And here I thought that Girls on the Internet were a Myth..

Crazy Car.

E

Elmer Fudd

Are you Green Bay Packer Fans? whys there a piece of cheese over your face?

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) You might could say I am a Packer Backer. We lived in Green Bay Wisconsin for about 12 + yrs. of our marriage. All 3 of our kids were born up there. When the airline threatened layoffs or transfer out, we of course took the latter and had to transfer out in 84 sadly, but as the saying goes once a cheesehead always a cheese head.

The first city the airline offered us was Minneapolis. NO WAY a Packer fan is gonna go live in VIKING territory, so we went SOUTH ! lol Besides living in over a decade of 'artic tundra' was enough.

One yr. during summer training we actually won an autographed NFL Green Bay Packers football which we still possess although it is a bit deflated after all these yrs. It is all autographed by every Packer that was on the team back then...the coach at the time was Bart Starr.

*Prior to our marriage, hubby lived/worked for that airline, in......CHICAGO. I once lived in DALLAS.

At any rate I am the ONLY one in Mississippi, right here at least, with Packer license plate on the front of me car ! :) Guess that makes me a CHEESEHEAD for life, even when they suck, I remain a Packer fan.

I am just glad a once new QB that practically got ignored by the NFL football team game announcers, with a #4 in their ranks finally got to show the world he 'was' & is worth it, and took the team this far *so far* this yr. !

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh! I didn't realize you could still post to this thread. I guess I should contribute.... Here is a photo of me at DragonCon in 2009. (I couldn't figure out how to insert an image into the body of the post like Queen Zen!)

- Adrianas/Camriel

Attachments

W

wavace

Still waiting for your pic sweetie. Or does the basement not have sufficient lighting for an rl pic?