Real Life Picture Thread 2008

• Thread starter imported_CountLovE
  • Start date
  • Watchers 13
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 27, 2004
Siege Perilous
So where's your RL pic skylark?
Here you go. I don't exactly keep pics of myself around...but I do have one I scanned for my parents, that was originally developed on cheap photo paper, to save it for them before it faded away completely. It isn't recent...oh yeah, 5 seconds later, my face was in the cake. :D

-Skylark

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Me at prom in my orange tux. Cane and top hat not pictured.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
I wasn't going to post here, because I don't have a recent picture, but having just been asked on icq 'your a male right?' I thought I'd better. So here you are, Petra through the ages.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 13, 2003
South Jersey
Here are some updated pics. These are from Easter 2008.

Patty and E:

Baby Pickaxe:

She'll be three on Oct 23.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
Thread split, exceeding board limits

R

RedDaTeef

My boy and I Halloween 2008 (Honolulu)

I was a Ninja!
Sweeney yer up! :)

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
Me and my baby at Hammers

Me and Victoria's cousin tearing up some ol Hank Williams Jr. Family Tradition at Hammers Karaoke.

She knows how I like it... :lol:

J

JesusChristt

After a day of training, sunburnt...

On a lighter note, who likes to bass fish?

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 16, 2008
Here is Bo at some hippy outdoor weddin
[/IMG]

And here is Hugi and Wife at the Hugi-ranch
[/IMG]

E

Elmer Fudd

Once again, it seems the only ones who post there pics are KoC, Wish I could see TnT or TO pics or JsV, whats there to be ashamed of?

KOC is a good looking bunch arnt they??

Lmao

E

Elmer Fudd

I know the Good Looking one is on the Right,
Lol

"Slam" and I on our Duck Scouting Trip...

H

HaHa

Last months vacation to the Carribean

I wasnt impressed with some of the pics but the way my girl looked in some of them I just couldnt help but to get them.

P.S. No cybering after viewing these Daniel, ok thx.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
Last months vacation to the Carribean

I wasnt impressed with some of the pics but the way my girl looked in some of them I just couldnt help but to get them.

P.S. No cybering after viewing these Daniel, ok thx.
Sir I was not going 36 in a 35.... haha you already look like a cop now, howd that work out for ya? :popcorn:

G

Goron

In 2 weeks I goto get measured for my vest ;)
just remember, if you cannot exactly recall what really happened while you are giving testimony in court while under oath- just lie. It seems to work most of the time. I mean, the defendant is obviously guilty, right? No reason to let the judge/jury decide based on the facts- :)

G

Goron

And Yet Still No Pics of any TNT???
HUMMM?
This one's for you Fudd:

Caption: *Posing in front of the k0c house, knowing they are too afraid to flag:lick:*

Real caption: *Home football game... if you live in PA and you notice that every couple of weekends, all your State Troopers (and even some locals) disappear... this is where they are*

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 16, 2008
Bo guesses Goron is the one on the right. As for the more important question where in PA are you? Bo's guess is State College.

M

Mr X

Superstition goes to the city...

Guess which city...

That is Chicago. Third pic is the commodities floor at the cbot? I worked in the bond pit and had to walk through it every day. Unless it is of course its the cboe. Defiantly not the bond room though. Last pic is the Hancock center.

First two pics are of guys with bad haircuts. Which usually means lawyers.

G

Goron

Bo guesses Goron is the one on the right. As for the more important question where in PA are you? Bo's guess is State College.
Poor Bo is not very good at his lefts and rights... that or maybe Bo just can't see well through his silly glasses?

Not sure why there is question of where in PA... I sure as heck don't live in Crapedelphia (sorry krys, but that's a fact) or smelly Pittsburgh... so that only leaves the middle of no where or...

(oh, and if you can't put two and two together by looking at both pics, I am the one on the left in my first pic, and the one on the right in this pic- don't worry Bo, I'm thinking of you too: put your hand up in front of your face, the back of your hands are facing you. Extend your thumbs. The hand that forms and 'L' is the 'L'eft hand... so when I say I am on the right int he above pic, that means I am:

Not on this Side................................................................Yes on this side.)

J

JesusChristt

weaver? pshhhh.

The guy on the right looks like he knows what he's doing:lick:
Yeah, weaver stance. I shot the best out of all those guys with two hands,but one handed is what was hard...

G

Goron

Yeah, weaver stance. I shot the best out of all those guys with two hands,but one handed is what was hard...
lol, I've tried bum arm drills (I don't compete, i don't think I'm good enough)- I can't shoot for crap one handed...

Here's to hoping I've always got two hands at my disposal if I ever need em...

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Jesus, you Security Force or TacP? i saw your black beret but couldnt tell if it had the metal insignia or not.

I

Insta

I'm not one that has posted many pictures, but I'll give this a shot.

omgPrymal

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2008
Ah why the hell not.

Haven't played in years, but hey whats up.

And why not a shameless plug.

http://www.myspace.com/barnabyrocks

Touring soon, come say hello.

[edit :: Old siege player Man O War on the left there playing drums. He also played as Diesel time to time. Him and his roomate Andy shared both accounts. Not pictured is another old sieger Eumoria playing the bass. What a nerdy band!]