Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.04 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

APDouble

Yes yes yes. SCAM is ahead now in the points. Lets review some of there new tactics.

1) Hide in a house if you see a COP

2) Call everyone in SCAM at home tell there mom to wake them up COP has 3 people on.

3) Hide in a house and wait.

4) Now there are two COPs all phone calls have been made only one who can't log on is Harry he wet his diapers.

5) Put ninjitsu and hiding on all there templates except mages they will cast fields in a open fight.

6) Cast more fields stay in house and wait 2 COP now 5 SCAM we almost ready.

7) Ok we have bored our enemy to death time to run out gank 2 cop.

8) 5 COP log on 5 SCAM time for bed COP waits outside for hours Repeat again.

That is about how the War is going but it isn't over till someone Surrenders.
You are right, here they are tonight in their home. They talk all this S*** about COP not being a pvp guild and that COP is newblets but they won't take any of them unless they have the numbers. I noticed this about SCAM they don't come out unless their girlfriends log on to help them out.

Attachments

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Yaba yaba yaba scam hide we still die yaba yaba
Numa Numa Numa Yeh

Please explain the hard evidence of COP is being ASS UPed very badly.. I mean thats over 50 kills lead and you are suggesting that we did this while all of us are hiding when they see 3 COPs...

Again we are used to COP lies but please... the score sure says otherwise.

It's your choice to field 10+ people against 3 scam AND GET ASSED UP then lie about it on the board, but sorry the SCORES DO NOT LIE.

It's so sad that COP has to resgister a new stratics account just because TMI/KMS/Ruff cannot post screenies without invoking actions against their accounts...
I mean TMI already has an active stractics account that he post on actively and he has posts MANY CUT OFF screenshots before (you know those that cut away all the trees and fields)... it's interesting they need to have a member to take the screenshots for them... THEN sign up for a stractics account to post FOR THEM... cant get anymore obvious than that COPlets... how INTERESTING!!! =) GG

Sad, I feel bad for Ruffles that has to cover up all the **** you guys have to run in the back ground to PvP.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2004
Oklahoma USA
Good fights all around last nite...Got some war fights in Luna early in evening with ZOG. Fights were all over the area. Finally got all the ZOG down. Keep up the figthing. We enjoying it. Then ventured too the gate. Killed the few scam there with some guys from Waka. Good fight on the SCAM side of things. The xhealing was great. Finally got that mortal in at the right time. Got the dexer down. Then face planted the mage. Third scam (mage) booked it (smart with 5 of us there). We had you outnumbered a bit, but yall did good job trying. Mortal is nasty sometimes though. Later got and did a bit of dueling at the gate. Myself being only one from Waka. Some good fights though. Of course lame ass stealthers kept jumping in and trying to get killshot. None actually ever ended with us finishing duels as kept getting interupted, but SCAM did prove they can have a bit of class and not jump in.

Later on in the evening I trammed it up, but heard was some good figthing at the gate. I went there and nothing. So went back to Luna...there is a lone COP! Well I go on the pursuit. Made sure guildies knew fight. He ran too house. Go figure. Well we eventualy got him and his reinforcement showed up. Dismount archer. Had an okay run around going as they would never stop to fight (atleast me). They finally got one of us. I was alone then...was going after dismount archer..got him. Good..now its even. Well was for a second til I got him disarmed, he got dismounted by our archer (we can play that game too) and then destroyed. TY for the crazy loot guys! Who knew yall carried kegs on your bodies. Either you rely too heavily on pots or you dont drop off loot. Either way I enjoyed it. Make sure carry GP pots next time though. I need some more for my plants Im growing!

So....lets keep this up. I put G I Z M O into the warring guild that is going against COP and ZOG. So hope too see some more fights there. Dont think warring SCAM yet, but maybe can get that going. I will say it is definetly a challenge fighting all of yall when yall have the faction arties on. Stacked DCI sucks...HLD dont even mess yall up. So might actually have to go factions myself with couple of buddies and we can get back even with yall. Just hate that stat though....

F

Freya/Passion

When two people from different factions kill each other in tram because of the War do they go into Stat? Dumb question, answer should be yes I assume.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2004
Oklahoma USA
have to test it and see. I would not figure the rules would be in place being nothing else from factions, cept the arties work in trammel. Guess do that when I get off today...

T

Transformer

It's so sad that COP has to resgister a new stratics account just because TMI/KMS/Ruff cannot post screenies without invoking actions against their accounts...
I mean TMI already has an active stractics account that he post on actively and he has posts MANY CUT OFF screenshots before (you know those that cut away all the trees and fields)... it's interesting they need to have a member to take the screenshots for them... THEN sign up for a stractics account to post FOR THEM... cant get anymore obvious than that COPlets... how INTERESTING!!! =) GG

Sad, I feel bad for Ruffles that has to cover up all the **** you guys have to run in the back ground to PvP.
Oh I didn't know we were suppose to have full screens in order for anyone to post... I guess I missed the memo, does anyone else got the memo? APDouble did you get that memo, Ruffles or anyone???

War get over it!!! No one cares about your stupid screen posting rule, since when did you become the moderator??!! Like you guys have not created other accounts to post! Please!!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Oh I didn't know we were suppose to have full screens in order for anyone to post... I guess I missed the memo, does anyone else got the memo? APDouble did you get that memo, Ruffles or anyone???

War get over it!!! No one cares about your stupid screen posting rule, since when did you become the moderator??!! Like you guys have not created other accounts to post! Please!!
I sure dont have to ask someone else to take screenshots FOR ME then have him to register a new account to post it. Seems to be a lot of trouble if one was a clean legit UO player.

It just cracks me up that COP has the balls to call people running some kind of stuff while ALL their PvP leaders has no way to post screenies unless it's cut out element that do not involve any trees waterfalls and fields. Next time when you see your leader PvP watch carefully when they run across that famous gravestone next to the K C house steps... Makes everything pretty obvious. :D (which is why I can talk **** all I want knowing them wont be able to post screenies like a clean legit player like myself).

Anyways if you are going that low just to be able to pvp andtake advantage over clean and honest players, at least dont accuse others for doing it. Freaking hypocrites thesedays...

T

TrustMeInc

Hi I R War Ultima I think I am good I run from duels and never cheat except when my entire guild mates post pictures of cheating. It’s useless to talk to me because I have nothing to say I just keep talking out my ass over and over and over until I win UO. But my Mom loves me she called me the Board Worrior!
Nice to see the truth posted for once.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Hello me girly name's Trustee me sucinc, I rok so hard i use summons and bloodoath and wrath form in pure mage duel, and my guild so big 4 times scam size getting their sorry ASSES UPed like a pure trammie nooblets, and i cannot pos screenies without getting banned but i wanna com here to lie mo becuz i am nothing but a running girl on special programs for uo but i still die... and i also sings numa numa numa becoz me is soo Q and my guild gets ass up and i get ass up and my friends get ass up and my brother get ass up and i still cant post screenshots without getting banned and i get assed up and my guild get assed up and we all get assed up and we all run programs already but still assed up i dont know why but we all get assed up
Great TMI happy to see some truth from you.

And some truth from me and my guild...

There you go and hope someday you can stop all the lies and post something like a clean and honest player *look trees in screenshots* *look cop ass up like crazy!!11*

Where's your hard evidence? you suck so hard in game even with all the funky programs AND you suck as a board warrior also. Getting assed up in tram in fel AND on the board... GG nooblet. :D

T

TrustMeInc

Great TMI happy to see some truth from you.

And some truth from me and my guild...

There you go and hope someday you can stop all the lies and post something like a clean and honest player *look trees in screenshots* *look cop ass up like crazy!!11*

Where's your hard evidence? you suck so hard in game even with all the funky programs AND you suck as a board warrior also. Getting assed up in tram in fel AND on the board... GG nooblet. :D
Duel? Oh yea I forgot you ran. GG kiddo. Quit Life.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Duel? Oh yea I forgot you ran. GG kiddo. Quit Life.
Duel? oh yea YOU RAN like a *****. I have screenie of you doing dumb **** in pure mag duel. Please post a screenshot of me running away... Oh yea it never happened loser liar...

In the mean time... (dont argue with the hard evidence with your 100% pure lies kk... sad kiddos thesedays wannabepvpers sigh)

OPPS

exactly...

And some more history since TMI "pwns" people so much... even tho I see him nothing but a wannabe pvper, that runs programs an getting ASSED UP.

GG girl... you dont even have a screenshot and you got the puss to come here and lie to us honest clean legit players who can actually post any screenshot I want. GG gurl... GG. =)

H

Hackers Blow

Where u guys go. SCUM just got yer asses dropped and didnt have the balls to get on yer alts. now you are just sittin in yer house and Lego keeps running around looking for his uncles car.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Where u guys go. SCUM just got yer asses dropped and didnt have the balls to get on yer alts. now you are just sittin in yer house and Lego keeps running around looking for his uncles car.
And i would love a screenshot from tmi to prove this isnt more lie from the well known liar guild. Considering when i ASS UP tmi in front of K C house he again run thru the gravestone on the side to gain some tiles on me and to break LoS from us legit players who cannot run thru gravestones...

So tmi you wanna uninstall that from your client and shut me up? Either prove it or quit spitting out more lies. All the lies with zero (0) prove is getting really old and rediculous.

H

Hackers Blow

Get over the screen shots. Who fukin cares bro. U fukin idiots only come on in full force. We just owned you and you left for the night. or at least until there are only 3 COP on. lego, ii,Bonham, Gupowers and lordstrom are all house hiding as we speak. they have more balls than u?????Oh u have to wait. 4 more SCAM and u might come on. lego got dropped 3 times. All u guys can do is attack 1 person and run right back in. worthless POS. W e had 4 COP out here and u guys still didnt come out. WEAK BRO. Be honest with you I would rather run through trees instead of tomestones so just tell gernize to spread the wealth. Nah!!! I have class unlike u douces. By the way.... we dont sit here taking screen shots while our guildys are still fighting. We move on to the next person that we are at war with which just happens to be the whole shard. What about u ***s??

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Lol haha i dont recall ive died, so you owned me eh, whats your char name and the screenshots of you own me please.

Sorry i dont read lies i didnt even get past your first a few sentence of lie and i know exactly what to say to pwn you... please show a prove otherwise you are crapping out typical cop lies... so screenies or GG?

GG kiddo

A

APDouble

Lol haha i dont recall ive died, so you owned me eh, whats your char name and the screenshots of you own me please.

Sorry i dont read lies i didnt even get past your first a few sentence of lie and i know exactly what to say to pwn you... please show a prove otherwise you are crapping out typical cop lies... so screenies or GG?

GG kiddo
War out of all people you shouldn't be here pounding your chest when all you do is wait for your guild mates to log on in order for you to come out and play.

Once again, why are they sitting in their home after all that "We are the best we can owned 1 vs 5 COP."

They maybe showing the numbers in the charts but we all know how they are doing it. They wait for their numbers to go up and have only 2 to 3 COP out. Maybe COP needs to do the same, log out or wait until you have the numbers. SCAM has nothing but a bunch of teenagers and one cry baby called WarUltima... War make sure your mom cleans your diapers more often..

Attachments

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
War out of all people you shouldn't be here pounding your chest when all you do is wait for your guild mates to log on in order for you to come out and play.

Once again, why are they sitting in their home after all that "We are the best we can owned 1 vs 5 COP."

They maybe showing the numbers in the charts but we all know how they are doing it. They wait for their numbers to go up and have only 2 to 3 COP out. Maybe COP needs to do the same, log out or wait until you have the numbers. SCAM has nothing but a bunch of teenagers and one cry baby called WarUltima... War make sure your mom cleans your diapers more often..
Ohh good job, so we are not allowed to go AFK in our own house? Running thru tombstones on the other hand is totally different.

Good so that's still not a screenie from TMI, he still cant post anything without getting banned I suppose. We already know. And why are you guys bragging about fielding a lot of people when we are afk?

Sorry but only one thats QQing here is COP. I mean go back and look at your score vs ours. And we can post fullscreen pvp KILLSHOTS without getting banned.

So cry me a river, and show me some screenie from KMS and TMI or some screenie showing COP is actually winning. The lies are really getting old. :( Oh I dont see a kill shot of me anywhere in those screenies btw... where are they?

e.g

You know a killshot of me from KMS/TMI/Ruff please, or quit the lies kiddo.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2004
Oklahoma USA
And i would love a screenshot from tmi to prove this isnt more lie from the well known liar guild. Considering when i ASS UP tmi in front of K C house he again run thru the gravestone on the side to gain some tiles on me and to break LoS from us legit players who cannot run thru gravestones...

So tmi you wanna uninstall that from your client and shut me up? Either prove it or quit spitting out more lies. All the lies with zero (0) prove is getting really old and rediculous.
Not sticking up for TMI, but I beleive that there is option in one of the files EA allows you too etid that you can turn back on the leaves etc in fel. When you do this, it takes out the gravestones. So his client does not recognize that the gravestone is there so he can run through it. I dont remember exatly what its called. Im not 100% sure on this, but I beleive this is the case this is too be true. Used to actually be a sticky on stratics on how too do this.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Oklahoma (yes it is a state)
Not sticking up for TMI, but I beleive that there is option in one of the files EA allows you too etid that you can turn back on the leaves etc in fel. When you do this, it takes out the gravestones. So his client does not recognize that the gravestone is there so he can run through it. I dont remember exatly what its called. Im not 100% sure on this, but I beleive this is the case this is too be true. Used to actually be a sticky on stratics on how too do this.
TreeCanopies=[On/Off]* Shows trees in Felucca with or without leaves/foliage

http://uo.stratics.com/content/misc/cfg.shtml

I've never tried it so I don't know about the gravestones, I just remember reading about it on stratics because someone had asked about turning tree leaves on or off and a dev had replied that it could be done and actually posted a link to the UO.Com page that explained what needed to be changed.

Y

Yamihefty

Please Son, Cop suxs, specially when its me vs 3 of u and i drop 2 of u while beastmaster runs like a little girl while hes screaming in vent HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!
and u guys talk about waring everyone on sonoma, now seriously who the hell is there to war
Waka ahhh they r good NOT, Zog theres only a few of those newbs.
U guys talk about us coming out in numbers, when right when we accepted the war u guys never logged on tell u had a zerg so look at the score and realize u sux.

From ur local sonoma freind Lego/Realious/Tru Black/Crazy Legs/Got Purps/Luther/Bonham/Li/

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004

I've never tried it so I don't know about the gravestones, I just remember reading about it on stratics because someone had asked about turning tree leaves on or off and a dev had replied that it could be done and actually posted a link to the UO.Com page that explained what needed to be changed.
Thx for the info. I just tried it and I still cannot run thru Gravestones, Bagballs, Trapped boxes, candabras you know none of the items that TMI can run thru works for me.

I know every little "legal" tricks about the .cfg files to optimize UO, I have yet to find a way to play UO on my 2D classic client to do things that TMI/KMS/RUFF can do. YES YES we do still ASS THEM UP without hacks that they run but still I wish they can simply make it so hackers do not have advantages over us clean honest UO players.

Kellgory if you dont believe me you can setup some tbox traps and candalabras traps and have your PvP leaders to run thru, dont be amazed when they can just blaze those right thru. I will be taking continuous screenshots to demostrate next time when TMI try to stay alive by running thru places I cannot. Please stay tuned.

Its so obvious why TMI/KMS/Ruff cannot post any screenshots, lets just say... GG... Hypocrites.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2004
Oklahoma USA

I actually think it had something too do with desolation or something like that. Not just the tree canopies. Made the landscape basically a copy of the trammel side.

As far the the bagballs candleabres go WU. No idea. I dont fight them using those items.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Thanks War for the comments from the peanut gallery, I was just adding some info to finish the statement made by Black Majick as to what needed to be changed to turn the tree canopies on and off. As far as running through items that block movement, just ask your guildmates for that information. They are the reason COP stopped blocking the Minax entrance with bagballs and candelabras. Pretty bad when you can pile up 100 candelabras across the entrance and 2 rows deep and every single SCAM exept one ran right though all if it.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
I actually think it had something too do with desolation or something like that. Not just the tree canopies. Made the landscape basically a copy of the trammel side.

As far the the bagballs candleabres go WU. No idea. I dont fight them using those items.

I think there is also a desolation on/off option in the config file as well.

I did find an old 2007 stratics post that mentioned turning these on and off. Last post on the thread has better details on what to do.

http://vboards.stratics.com/archive/index.php/t-42449.html

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Thanks War for the comments from the peanut gallery, I was just adding some info to finish the statement made by Black Majick as to what needed to be changed to turn the tree canopies on and off. As far as running through items that block movement, just ask your guildmates for that information. They are the reason COP stopped blocking the Minax entrance with bagballs and candelabras. Pretty bad when you can pile up 100 candelabras across the entrance and 2 rows deep and every single SCAM exept one ran right though all if it.
I think its actually the reason we stopped blocking SL base/Teleporters/Starroom/bridges/heck even cop houses. I am sure you've seem TMI and KMS dipping into COP house in yew when Snake placed hundreds of candalabras in from of the cop house... but of course you are a COP you can always lie about it. Im glad you partially admit that some cop (all your leaders) can run thru those tho.

I can assure you by no mean can you legally run thru those items. I am sure your guildies is very used to do it you can find much detailed information of client mods from your guildie than any of scam, and sure beat a clean legit player like me.

Sorry I really have no clue on how to hack UO and I know I am one of the few that dont do it in UO, but I am still able to ASS them hackers up no problem. Learn2quitbeingsodependentonprograms2pvp, get some skills. :thumbup1:

Again it just cracks me up when any COP got the balls to accuse anyone in UO hacking when they are in the biggest guild doing just THAT on sonoma. Hypocrites will never change.

T

TrustMeInc

Its so obvious why TMI/KMS/Ruff cannot post any screenshots, lets just say... GG... Hypocrites.
Again for War Ultima with a very small memory KMS and PAIN don’t post here. I have already posted pictures your an absolute tard. Keep thinking you are good keep lying about hacks. You don't know sh** son. Keep hiding behind your guildies taking you pictures. That is about all you can do. When COP logs in force you log off. When COP have just a few people on you always come out only when you out number us. Stay in your house hold them points tight to your chest game is still in play.

Cya on the field newbie.

Please refer to this post seems you suffer from “CRS” (Can't Remember Sh**)
http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1445341&postcount=175

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
I think there is also a desolation on/off option in the config file as well.

I did find an old 2007 stratics post that mentioned turning these on and off. Last post on the thread has better details on what to do.

http://vboards.stratics.com/archive/index.php/t-42449.html
And I am pretty sure those also made TMI's trees show up as stomps, dragons show up as human and fields shows up as neon colored tiles right. :lol:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Again for War Ultima with a very small memory KMS and PAIN don’t post here. I have already posted pictures your an absolute tard. Keep thinking you are good keep lying about hacks. You don't know sh** son. Keep hiding behind your guildies taking you pictures. That is about all you can do. When COP logs in force you log off. When COP have just a few people on you always come out only when you out number us. Stay in your house hold them points tight to your chest game is still in play.

Cya on the field newbie.

Please refer to this post seems you suffer from “CRS” (Can't Remember Sh**)
http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1445341&postcount=175
I dont see a on screen killshot TMI... you can have your ingame BF to take it for you then send it to you. I'd love to see you try to let him PvP on it and try to get some kills tho. TMI you know better, try to take a screenshot like mine when I ASSED you UP. It will be pretty tough for you without all those advantages tho. And I have my UOSU capture key close to my macros now, beware next time you want to pull some stun like running thru 10000 bagballs when I am around.

Oh yea what's the scores now? :party:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Actually I just tried on Enhanced Client, the gravestones arent even there. But when I use 2D they are there... so freaking weird!!!

T

TrustMeInc

I dont see a on screen killshot TMI... you can have your ingame BF to take it for you then send it to you. I'd love to see you try to let him PvP on it and try to get some kills tho. TMI you know better, try to take a screenshot like mine when I ASSED you UP. It will be pretty tough for you without all those advantages tho. And I have my UOSU capture key close to my macros now, beware next time you want to pull some stun like running thru 10000 bagballs when I am around.

Are you blind the very first one with Money shot? Man you are fn dumb.

Actually I just tried on Enhanced Client, the gravestones arent even there. But when I use 2D they are there... so freaking weird!!!
No one exspect you to understand how the game works it seems the only thing you understand is MS Paint. Go back to school?

T

TrustMeInc

Dont see it...
You wanna just repost it nooblet?
Since your too stupid to click the link I provided. I posted a bunch of pics on the above link. Like I said before I dont hang out taking pictures of your toons dieing all day. See the link above if you want to see them all maybe you should start reading the PVP from the start you may understand what is going on in here.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Ok thats cool, my bad running away from my group to get dismount ganked by the 3 of you. Not even a 2nd scam in the screen. And it's still not a on the fly kill shot and you didnt even have your character name shown. Bravo to you kiddo even if that happened 2 months ago I will still give you that...

Now it's
WarUltima: 12 TMI: 1

Well done. Even tho I cannot even see my corpse in the screenie...

Keep it coming, because now that they fixed stomp patcher chances are you can again no longer post jack... Wanna have more up-to-date screenies?
Like the one I ASSED UP TMI yesturday and the 4 steps to instruct you on each and every single of your character...

O

oligizmo

You are such a whiner dude!! I don't care about COP but you need to stop accusing people of hacking. I am surprise a moderator has not said anything to you or your guild.

Where are your screenshots of TMI or his guild running over bagballs or other stuff??? If I am not mistaken you and guild have posted incriminating pics here so you have no right to be pointing fingers here.

By the way, get over your "I want to see full screenshots" crap. You are no one here to be demanding s*** from anyone here.

Stop your crying War and freaken play the game dude!!

O

oligizmo

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:
:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:
:sad2::sad2::sad2:Ok thats cool, my bad running away from my group to get dismount ganked by the 3 of you. Not even a 2nd scam in the screen. And it's still not a on the fly kill shot and you didnt even have your character name shown. Bravo to you kiddo even if that happened 2 months ago I will still give you that...:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:
:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Now it's
WarUltima: 12 TMI: 1

Well done. Even tho I cannot even see my corpse in the screenie...:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Keep it coming, because now that they fixed stomp patcher chances are you can again no longer post jack... Wanna have more up-to-date screenies?
Like the one I ASSED UP TMI yesturday and the 4 steps to instruct you on each and every single of your character... :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:
I don't think your corpse needs to be there when WE CAN SEE THE FREAKEN JOURNAL, YOU CRY BABY!!!

H

Hackers Blow

Man I think oligizmo just knocked warultima the **** out. Yep looks like a 10 count to me!

H

Hackers Blow

Hmmm... Wheres SCAM...Oh Easy UO is down. COP was on full force. only one with balls was Lego (Face down Ass UP) We see how he swings. Guess COP down need those programs and yes we were ALL on. Where were you guys? *** CIRCLE JERK LOL***

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Zzzz all the crying from coplets

What's ea uo thing you are talking about? Unlike you cops I don't know all the fancy names for those programs you guys run I am sorry... please enlighten me plz hackers...

Unlike some of you I have to work but ok guess you guys got nice parents.

Oh let me ask you noobie whinners... what's the war score? Who's winning again... oh oops...
Also plz stop telling me the programs you guys use... because I really have no clue... maybe you can explain those ones you guys run so at least I know what they are for. As far as I know I know uo client and uoassist.

Oh again who's winning the war again? I hope its cop... I don't want to get drowned by cop tears... especially cop has so many more players then we do... and don't have to work for a living.

Again can someone remind me the scores again?

Oh yea GG

O

oligizmo

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2: Zzzz all the crying, truly I tell you. I can't stop! :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2: What's ea uo thing you are talking about? Unlike you cops I don't know all the fancy names for those programs you guys run I am sorry... please enlighten me plz hackers... :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2: Unlike some of you I have to work but ok guess you guys got nice parents. :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:Oh let me ask you noobie whinners... what's the war score? Who's winning again... oh oops... ME!! :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:
:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:Also plz stop telling me the programs you guys use... because I really have no clue... maybe you can explain those ones you guys run so at least I know what they are for. As far as I know I know uo client and uoassist. :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2: Oh again who's winning the war again? I hope its cop... I don't want to get drowned by cop tears... especially cop has so many more players then we do... and don't have to work for a living. :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2: Again can someone remind me the scores again? :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:Oh yea... :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:
The score probably is up there because of your guild mates and not YOU!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Hmmm... Wheres SCAM...Oh Easy UO is down. COP was on full force. only one with balls was Lego (Face down Ass UP) We see how he swings. Guess COP down need those programs and yes we were ALL on. Where were you guys? *** CIRCLE JERK LOL***
Again I dont know what Easy UO, maybe you guys know it inside and out but I sure dont...

Two days ago...

then Easy UO went down (since when? I have no clue) and it's...

Hmm according to Hacker, Scam all went hiding AND something that scam suppose to use to PvP isnt working...
Scam gained 26 kills
COP gained 19 kill (according to Hacker COP is on FULL FORCE too!!!!!)

I see I guess whatever that thing is not working sure affected COP greatly.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
I am not in COP, Tiny Whinny!!
Sorry I do not know you then Sugar and Spice rings more bell to me as a PvPer than you. What's your char again? Dont tell me you are some no name PvPer wannabe bluebie waka.

We have sent out war invites to both Waka and Zog. Both has no time limit, we will fight till one side click that Surrender... please accept. Or if you want feel free to send us a War invite.

So you are not even a COP eh, some coward noob that hides behind forum handle that gets ASSUP in game? Something tells me you are some bluebie waka for some reason tho. Hope one day I can see you as Orange not some blue nooblet trammie hiding in gzone. :lol:

R

RollinTheTweed

Bluebie Waka? I'm a redie Waka, and have been for some time. What do you seriously want to gank our blue pvm char's at a bank. How very PvP of you ^.~.

I don't know why it wasn't accepted, I just have an idea, and my idea is that you field way more players than us. There's a huge line between war, and suicide.

B

Busters

Our guild thought it was so hilarious that scam was complaining about our tactics lately. there are 5 of us in our guild, that is the most we can field at one time, so usually it's just 3 or 4. Scam started complaing about how we helped cop stat most of them the other night. Well, we fight cop and scam both, the reason we helped cop kill scam was because the past couple weeks when we were fighting cop already way outnumbered, lego and a few other would run out when one of us was redlined or ressing and try to get a kill, or lego would try to chase us down when several cop were already chasing one of us to try to get a kill. They never came out to fight us except for a few times when 3 would run out and we would send them running back into the house or stat them. Point is, did we complain and whine about them taking cheap shots at us??? NOOOO, we fight because we like it, we don't whine about tactics, because you have to do what works. So next time you complain about us helping cop kill you, just remember, what goes around comes around, and it seems we handled ours better then scam can.:party:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Bluebie Waka? I'm a redie Waka, and have been for some time. What do you seriously want to gank our blue pvm char's at a bank. How very PvP of you ^.~.

I don't know why it wasn't accepted, I just have an idea, and my idea is that you field way more players than us. There's a huge line between war, and suicide.
So Waka IS a bluebie trammie guild aftrall.

Just like in the history book.

Just go to Yamato or whatever shard and find yourself 50 3Fs then form a huge zerg (again) so Waka can compte again.

Status
Not open for further replies.