• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.04 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Busters

old school is more of a play style then a title, although has been is a title. Most people that still play uo have been playing since server wars, so really makes no difference. But being the most respectful person here, i'll give you the respect you deserve.:lick:

F

Freya/Passion

It did come out wrong Balinor, I was alittle shocked to see you dis him.. but after a moments thinking I kinda figured out it was about Solid Snake, his talent is not Pvp, Its more his disillusioned posts here on the forums.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It did come out wrong Balinor, I was alittle shocked to see you dis him.. but after a moments thinking I kinda figured out it was about Solid Snake, his talent is not Pvp, Its more his disillusioned posts here on the forums.
Occasionally chemo gets the best of me. :) It sure makes pvping fun tho! haha Pain meds and pvp. So interesting. Pretty sad that on chemo and pain meds, I'm still standing toe to toe with multiple K C and not dying... speaks volumes about their skill... throwing up makes it hard to stick around when you're fighting. haha But I'm not gonna let go of the mouse and just die to those newbs. :)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why war if you dont have the guts to take on your enemy without a house?

Houses everywhere in ****ing yew and houses in ****ing Luna (Scam has no house there, and we do not need one regardless us being constantly outnumbered). NO Wolfie, 3 of us killed the 3 out of the 6 of you so you ONLY has 3 people not stated is still "outnumbering us". It's 3 on 6 not 3 on 3 because you tend to ignore the COP that already got ASS UP'ed and claim it to be even number.

For example like this screenshot, shows COPs house fighting WITH their noobie members ASSED UP inside house. You cowards should be thankful for the carebear trammie rules that allowed aggressors to still able to enter a house. And I am really disappointed at COP's PvP Style, in Fel AND in Tram (same old **** house fighting while outnumbering).

Wolfie good try trying to invis to avoid a puss screenie like this, sorry for ASS UP Robin yr Hood INSIDE your House of Puss. It was easy, too easy.

CoP War Style. :bowdown:

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not sure why everyone is bashing on Balla and Balinor. These 2 have been arround on Sonoma for a long ass time, pvping, on blues and reds, and when on blues never minded taking a count to help the cause. Also as far as I am concerned they were 2 of the best guildmembers I had and were always down for a fight. Looks to me like they still are.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After fighting house hiders of Sonoma in Luna for about an hour. Id like to give you guys an update since TMI is the one who started this.

With the assistant and trammie rules that allows COP to flag us first and still able to house hide like bouncha worthless humans and elves in game. The house saved them from the total full scale ASS UPs a few times even if they have more people. They also have blue characters in MoFo to xheal them since we cannot attack MoFo coz they did not have the balls to accept the war.

COP should be very thankful to all the advantages you guys have. At least you guys know to camp our morning newbie crew to get some free points to save you guys from some humuliation.

I present you Sonoma's biggest, largest, zergiest, house fighting, blue xhealing PvP wannabe guild. And here's the update of the scores. now COP nooblets go back to your house and sit in there like a trammie which is what you are anyays.

GG Nooblets Nice Ass UP

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not sure why everyone is bashing on Balla and Balinor. These 2 have been arround on Sonoma for a long ass time, pvping, on blues and reds, and when on blues never minded taking a count to help the cause. Also as far as I am concerned they were 2 of the best guildmembers I had and were always down for a fight. Looks to me like they still are.
Don't even waste your breath. These are the noobs that just lost half their guild because they can't play nice together. :) And don't respect their betters.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So when I logged on yesterday the score was 3 COP and 6 SCAM we had some very small scuffles throughout the day it went to 9 COP and 7 SCAM last time I logged on. After we killed them a couple of time SCAM was not seen the rest of the night. Going to be interesting over the days to see how SCAM plays them seem not to want to lose points at all by the way there fighting style is.

On another note:
Thrax is about 47 and COP is at 120. Willie Lowman is at 2 and COP @ 3.
Haven’t logged on today but never the less going to be interesting to see what happens.

I will keep people posted as things heat up.
If you go by ratio TMI, ZOG is winning. 3-4 dexers 1 mage vs how many archers. dexers and mages? Not to mention we are at war with everyone.

H

Hackers Blow

Hey Gernize you need to change your guild title to the magician cause you are the first person ive ever seen run through trees. Without the hacks you guys wouldnt stand a chance. Create food???????? hmmm....... I wonder. SCAM has used more blue healers in Luna than we ever have. COP will die more when they have SCAM, ZOGS and KC attacking them. Your ZERG just happens to get the last shot cause its always 8 SCAM, 3 ZOGS and KC against 5 COP. Keep taking you your characters out of SCAM in the morning when the numbers were even so we dont kill ya. Funny ****.

R

Realious

Hey Gernize you need to change your guild title to the magician cause you are the first person ive ever seen run through trees. Without the hacks you guys wouldnt stand a chance. Create food???????? hmmm....... I wonder. SCAM has used more blue healers in Luna than we ever have. COP will die more when they have SCAM, ZOGS and KC attacking them. Your ZERG just happens to get the last shot cause its always 8 SCAM, 3 ZOGS and KC against 5 COP. Keep taking you your characters out of SCAM in the morning when the numbers were even so we dont kill ya. Funny ****.

Nice try nobody is buying your excuses. Cop got slayed, overkilled slaughtered, Embarrassed, Dropped, stated, all over tram n fel. And we rolling with less numbers. So many times cop came 8 deep and we dropped them with 3 people. Just admit it cop is not better then $cam

H

Hackers Blow

8 deep?? Bro you need to learn to count. What school you go to? I think you would make more sense talking ebonics bro. Start ninth grade all over. Gotta get away from the special ed classes man. SCAM (Special Children Among Men) STAY OFF THE SHORT BUS!!!!!!!!
SCAM ON THE WAY TO SKEWL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRsTjtrqf2g

R

Realious

8 deep?? Bro you need to learn to count. What school you go to? I think you would make more sense talking ebonics bro. Start ninth grade all over. Gotta get away from the special ed classes man. SCAM (Special Children Among Men) STAY OFF THE SHORT BUS!!!!!!!!
SCAM ON THE WAY TO SKEWL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRsTjtrqf2g
Boo!!!..... My Name is Hackers Blow and my guild is soo bad at pvping, we are soo un organized, and we keep getting further and further behind $cam in kills. Man I can't find a solution for this problem my guild is having, I mean what is my horrible guild doing wrong??? We have $cam by great numbers, we have houses in luna and yew, we have extra healers in trammel, and we only attack $cam if we have atleast eight people with us like KMS, Trust Me Inc, April Showers, Jack, Profile, Potion Maker, Ruff Rider, Wolfie, Robin Your Hood, etc and we still get a dirt nap by $cam... man there in head of us in kill more then 32 and growing... Im soo.... Angry.... plz help me solve my solution. LOL COP IS SO BAD....

(Realious) - I know your whole guild is mad at me but oh well.... step your game up zerg losers. looking pretty bad COP :sad4: :sad4:

S Stating
C Cop
A All
M Morning....

$cam 78 kill points to COP 46 kill points

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW its so freaking funny a COP's forum name is "hackers blow" when they are probably the biggest guild on sonoma that do it.

Good TMI I just read your post admiting me and Jesse slaughtered you 2 on 8 yes it's 2 on 6 because we stated Ruff 3 times on 3 different chars so I will give you that 2 on 6. So the reason you guys got slaughtered by me and jesse with 300% more people than we do is due to you guys playing on dialups now? Oh I see, is that why when you were bolting in straight line me and jesse cant even reach you with 10 tile range moving shot?

You loves to dance around me all the time because you know you are faster and you can see my screenies that proven me dont run anything that you guys run (as requested by Ruffles of course). It's funny when cop talking about "gaining unfair advantages" when 80% of your archers AFKING IN HOUSE that I throw exp pot/shoot at auto bandage and auto pot for some reason?

I am working on finding a good fraps type program so I can record some videos about how cop has PvP on automation, even while afk. Also how KMS can just zoom out of my screen instantly and hitting me with his warfork while I was running away from him from 10 tiles away in straight line. Great trick right there KMS and TMI. Tell Ruff the reason he dc so much is due to him setting that ****'s setting too high.

Either way, I have screenies to reinforce my "facts" vs COP "lies". If you cant obtain evidence dont argue with honest players like me who do have them. Currently we do slaughter COP in fel and tram. And COP knows better we do it with much less number. But seriously is accusing me and my guildies hacking the only reasonable explination how 6-8 COPs died to two(2) scam (me on mage and Jesse on archer). I know I know you guys have the house, the bluebie xhealer, the faster running leaders, and great pvp skill EVEN WHILE AFKING like it's "automated". And you guys are still losing.

All I can say is GG, maybe you guys can finally wake up from your little pink carebear land because with a guild thats 4 times bigger than us in size PLUS HOUSES IN FEL AND LUNA PLUS BLUEBIE HEALERS PLUS USING STEALTHER PUSS TACTICS really shouldnt be losing at all.

GG nooblets time to learn pvp like us real pvp guild.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you go by ratio TMI, ZOG is winning. 3-4 dexers 1 mage vs how many archers. dexers and mages? Not to mention we are at war with everyone.
Lefty, we have sent both Waka and Zog war invites since 3 days ago. Thrax refused to accept it (someone told me he's the warlord). Please accept our war invites since thrax promised that no war invite will be declined (even tho he lied... what a suprise.... NOT).

We notice Zog is more active than COP because COP is nothing but stealth hiders and house hiders and super lighting speed top of the line runners that can go thru my tboxes and bagballs. We'd love to fight you guys too because at least unlike COP's puss tactics you guys actually have the balls to come to Luna without using hiding and stealth skill. :D

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sonoma has Pee vee Pee? OMG!!!
Sup R C.
R Rate (swap t with p)
C CoP

Yes we do just our leading guild/biggest guild on Sonoma doesnt come nearly as good as the leading guilds on other shards. Heck you cant even see 80% of their players anyways (stealther oriented guild) other than their stealthers only their "interesting" fast leaders on tamers are worth mentioning.

Yes sir I know it's sad but oh well......

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Nuff said...... GG COP

And to all our little cop little friends TMI tried very hard and cycled all his character within 30 minutes while Beastmaster and Pain were with him. I forgot to take the screenie when he died on his mage (Trust me iSuc) but here's what I have.

GG TMI/KMS/Pain and the biggest/zergiest/house hidest/"leading" guild of Sonoma.

H

Hackers Blow

Lets see WarUltima. U have KM all highlighted orange without your cursor over his bar. Hows that???? Take your guildys out of warring scam yet this morning???? Weak ass ****. Still would like to know how Gernize runs through trees? Havent answered that one.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow..you have not played very long have you...LOL. Beastie is highlighted orange without his cursor being on him because he is attacking him.

Back to Trammel for you!! And STAY there!!

As far as anyone running through something, you can get your answers from your guidlies. Many of them do quite well doing that.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TRUST ME INC

I = TRUST ME _NC
IN = TRUST ME __C
INS = TRU_T ME __C
INST = TRU__ ME __C
INSTR = T_U__ ME __C
INSTRU = T____ ME __C
INSTRUC = T____ ME ___
INSTRUCT = _____ ME ___

INSTRUCT ME ( aka... ) TRUST ME INC...

INSTRUCTION FOLLOWS:

LESSON #1

LESSON #2

LESSON #3

LESSON #4

Holly Cow guys.. I'm not on for a day or 2... and you go & STOMP on COP without me.. that's just not cool!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No-one has answered you because no-one cares.

Just thought I would let you know, in case you haven't figured it out yet. :scholar:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COP will die more when they have SCAM, ZOGS and KC attacking them.
This.....THIS is your excuse?????

BAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, it could also be that your entire guild sux..even with 3 times the numbers???

EVERYONE is laughing their asses off at you and COP now....

Brilliant move KMS/TMI....and all of a sudden we do not see TMI posting??

BAHAHAHABAHAHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAABAHHAHHHAHAHAAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Have a lovely day you dumbasses :hahaha:

R

RollinTheTweed

Like most kids they don't care for history. Just let it go bud, and do you plan on being on Sonoma anytime soon?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets see WarUltima. U have KM all highlighted orange without your cursor over his bar. Hows that???? Take your guildys out of warring scam yet this morning???? Weak ass ****. Still would like to know how Gernize runs through trees? Havent answered that one.
I dont know I am not Gernize but about running through stuff yes take the advise and ask your guildies. The majority of them do it very very well.

As for KMS highlighted to me... may I ask when is the last time you PvPed? KMS attacked me because I am ASSing UP TMI... And after you lose your current target (TMI HAS BEEN ASSED UP) UO designed it so unless you tab out you will have the most recent character that attacked you highlighted... even without having to cursor over him. Actually if a guildie is attacking me it will also highlight him to me... Isnt that how your client works? Maybe you shouldnt put all those automated **** to help you play UO and resulting in your client functioning differently compare to legit player like me.

Vexxed lol you cracks me up, how you figured out the way I instructed TMI on ASSING UP? Damn I didnt even notice that the meanings of ASSING UP is hidden behind his name. Thx for the laugh.

GG coplets. :D

T

Transformer

Nuff said...... GG COP

And to all our little cop little friends TMI tried very hard and cycled all his character within 30 minutes while Beastmaster and Pain were with him. I forgot to take the screenie when he died on his mage (Trust me iSuc) but here's what I have.

GG TMI/KMS/Pain and the biggest/zergiest/house hidest/"leading" guild of Sonoma.
You shouldn't brag about your kills. You waited until you had the numbers to kill COP. Before that you were all hiding and no where to be found. Its funny though, that you guys complain when COP has numbers but when you have them you mentioned nothing about it. The war is not over kid.

T

Transformer

You know also we noticed that they flagged on people and they are able to go in their homes.. SCAM should not be accusing people of doing certain things when they themselves are obviously doing the same.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know also we noticed that they flagged on people and they are able to go in their homes.. SCAM should not be accusing people of doing certain things when they themselves are obviously doing the same.
Is this really the case? Thanks for telling me, I hope this isnt a hack COP found. but since you told me I will go try it.

In the mean time, GG ASSING UP.
Btw it was TMI+KMS+Pain+NoMercy vs Me+Jesse+Hugo+Lego when we put the smack down on COP and when I INSTRUCTED TMI on ASSing UP.

I see the COP's best trio in that group + a noob mage vs 4$cams and that group gave us almost 20 kills total.

The number was even apperently KMS and TMI and Ruff think they are sufficient with their nooblet pets and all, but sorry not up to our level yet (other than running faster than any of us).

Numbers-wise we were even 4 on 4 but skill-wise Scam surely "zerged" COP hardcore. TMI again we ARE better pound for pound. As proven over and over and over and caught on screenshots. Oh yea we just dropped Ipmotap about 3 minutes ago while him and Robyn yer Hood tried to gank Goldberg on fire isle. Bad mistake because there werent a house there for them to PvP in. You should consider strongly placing one there to help you pvp just like in Fel and Luna. GG again GG

T

Transformer

Is this really the case? Thanks for telling me, I hope this isnt a hack COP found. but since you told me I will go try it.
Yes, why don't you ask your guild mates how they are doing that. Last night all we saw is SCAM flagged on COP, then you see SCAM running in their homes...hmmm... Please War let us know how you guys doing that.

T

Transformer

In the mean time, GG ASSING UP.
Btw it was TMI+KMS+Pain+NoMercy vs Me+Jesse+Hugo+Lego when we put the smack down on COP and when I INSTRUCTED TMI on ASSing UP.

I see the COP's best trio in that group + a noob mage vs 4$cams and that group gave us almost 20 kills total.

The number was even apperently KMS and TMI and Ruff think they are sufficient with their nooblet pets and all, but sorry not up to our level yet (other than running faster than any of us).

Numbers-wise we were even 4 on 4 but skill-wise Scam surely "zerged" COP hardcore. TMI again we ARE better pound for pound. As proven over and over and over and caught on screenshots. Oh yea we just dropped Ipmotap about 3 minutes ago while him and Robyn yer Hood tried to gank Goldberg on fire isle. Bad mistake because there werent a house there for them to PvP in. You should consider strongly placing one there to help you pvp just like in Fel and Luna. GG again GG
This is all I see from you "Yada Yada Yada Yada Yada Yada, Yada Yada Yada Yada Yada Yada... Yada Yada Yada, Yada Yada Yada.

Yada, Yada Yada Yada Yada Yada Yada. Yada Yada Yada Yada Yada Yada Yada Yada Yada Yada Yada Yada."

Hey kid, don't HS give homework to do?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am out of excuses so Imma apply what COPs do to scam
Wheres the screenshot of us hiding in house? I have one that's COP doing exactly THAT. If you scroll a few post back.

Besides lets see, COP has more houses than scam in yew... FACT... and COP has house in Luna and Scam has no place to hide there... FACT... Try harder nooblet****. :hahaha:

So you are complaining about scam using houses... and you are in the most well-known guild of house hiders with a LOT MORE HOUSES? And I mean come on you are a stealth archer... what do you know about PvP?

T

Transformer

I am out of excuses so Imma apply what COPs do to scam
Wheres the screenshot of us hiding in house? I have one that's COP doing exactly THAT. If you scroll a few post back.

Besides lets see, COP has more houses than scam in yew... FACT... and COP has house in Luna and Scam has no place to hide there... FACT... Try harder nooblet****. :hahaha:

So you are complaining about scam using houses... and you are in the most well-known guild of house hiders with a LOT MORE HOUSES? And I mean come on you are a stealth archer... what do you know about PvP?
Learn how to read. Where in my post I said house hiding????? I said hiding, meaning in general you were no where to be found. Geezzz

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Transformer...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You have won the DUMB ASS of the Week award!!!

ANY COP who EVER complains about house hiding is an absolute shoein for this most prestigious award!!

Great Job there boy!!!!!!! Great job......

A COP...

complaining about house hiding....

LOLOLLLOLLLLLOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

Transformer

Transformer...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You have won the DUMB ASS of the Week award!!!

ANY COP who EVER complains about house hiding is an absolute shoein for this most prestigious award!!

Great Job there boy!!!!!!! Great job......

A COP...

complaining about house hiding....

LOLOLLLOLLLLLOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The above is your comeback???

Oh geezz, another HS drop out. Read what I said, never did I say "house hiding."

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, why don't you ask your guild mates how they are doing that. Last night all we saw is SCAM flagged on COP, then you see SCAM running in their homes...hmmm... Please War let us know how you guys doing that.
Good Lord..all this boy's dynamite intelligence couldn't light a freakin' match!!

Son...you are at war with SCAM. There is no flagging rule or locked out of house. You are safe to run into your wee little house anytime you like...boy.

Hey..someone teach this boy how to play this game...in Fel....on real characters!

Let me guess..also play Chutes and Ladders Online??

Dumbass

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Lord..all this boy's dynamite intelligence couldn't light a freakin' match!!

Son...you are at war with SCAM. There is no flagging rule or locked out of house. You are safe to run into your wee little house anytime you like...boy.

Hey..someone teach this boy how to play this game...in Fel....on real characters!

Let me guess..also play Chutes and Ladders Online??

Dumbass
My girlfriend was telling me she saw him posting on Hello Kitty Online Gardner's forum.

But yea, it still amazes me hes talking about houses here and there when we dont even have a Luna house. And hes talking like the flagging and run into house thing doesnt apply to COP. Ask Wolfie, and all those Luna noobs I assed up and see how they tried to turbo dismount gank me and fails and dipped right into that Luna house and calling us house hiders from inside of their 4 walls. Robyn yer Hood died exactly that. Ambushed me with Ipmotap and I chased him all the way to COP Luna house and killed him in there (as shown in screenshot) even if hes the one that flagged me by dismounting me for Ipmotap to gank.

Jeez kiddo, COP and houses... dont poke your own weakness...

OKOK I will post it again, Nuff said.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^ Someone is obsessed with "winning" UO again, take a break man.
Oh of course, unlike you and other COPlets I am not obsessed with the whole "Joy of getting ASSed UP" Style of UO gameplay. In this case, you win... :bowdown:

GG

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet you close yours eyes at night chanting to yourself, "I must win UO!', I must win UO!".

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL. I must applaud SCAM for there dedication last nite. Mortimer and myself were at yew last nite. Were figthing some SCAM/COP and then in rolls a 3rd scam. Well they take out the lone COP and turn on me (On my red dexer). Well I will say. Yall did follow me far (too the serverline). Between the disarm spam and the moving shot spam from the archer and the 50 hp mysticism spell I was being hit with, there was not much I could do. Yall were damaging faster than I can heal. One of these days though, SCAM will grow a sack and not require 3x my numbers too fight me. Was hoping would get with Juicey in the beginning and get a good fight. Of course not though. Here come the other two SCAM to reinforce him. Now eventually yall got me. For some odd reason two of my macros didnt work so put me at more of a disadvantage.

Now, I am in no way saying there are not a few decent members in SCAM. There are a few. The talent department of late has been lacking. More point and click archers than anything.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update 10-21-09

And the 100th kill for us goes proudly to "Beastmaster aka KMSEMPER'FEG".
I see you guys got some numbers on tonight... Good try tho.

Attachments

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few minutes later... COP came up with a huge zerg and pet
Only people on our side is Me, Lego and Goldberg.

We still managed to clock in 10 more kills while COP put in 2.
TMI says 8 cop on 3scam is even number btw... :hahaha: because half of them were in stat.

Yeaaaaa.... I cant even get the stealthers in the screenie (I even just ran thru one of them noob****s stealthed waiting for an easy gank as shown in screenie). 8 on 3 even number mah ass. AND they STILL use their houses... Robin your mom [K C] was also assisting them... And was revealed and chatting with COP peacefully... so much for the glorious guild "Kill Cop". :sleep2:

R

Realious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya/Passion
As some here maybe have noticed, our very own notorious, fearful Trust Me Inc of COP has been MIA.
After a frantic search....I have found him to be alive and well...
For your watching enjoyment. I have provided proof to his continued existence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jp6Y1Yh6Bs

H

Hackers Blow

How fukin horrible. U fukin idiots dont come out of house unless u have 8 or more. We came on with 6 and u pussys hide in yer house. Just because u hide in house and we dont see yer name dont mean yer not house hiding. U wait till we have 3 on and bring 6 or more so stfu. get some CLASS u trailer trash. Kudos to you for killing people on dial up LOL. Hope u win UO bro. Youll be the first. By the way i heard the short bus broke down thats why so many of you are showing up in the morning now. Ill get it fixed as soon as possible so u can get back to yer special ed classes.
SCAM
( SUCKING C&%K ALL MORNING)

R

Realious

How fukin horrible. U fukin idiots dont come out of house unless u have 8 or more. We came on with 6 and u pussys hide in yer house. Just because u hide in house and we dont see yer name dont mean yer not house hiding. U wait till we have 3 on and bring 6 or more so stfu. get some CLASS u trailer trash. Kudos to you for killing people on dial up LOL. Hope u win UO bro. Youll be the first. By the way i heard the short bus broke down thats why so many of you are showing up in the morning now. Ill get it fixed as soon as possible so u can get back to yer special ed classes.
SCAM
( SUCKING C&%K ALL MORNING)
ROFL laughting this guy Hackers blow is the BIGGEST Sore Loser EVER!!!. He is over here getting extra butt hurt because his guild COP is getting there A$$ beat hard. ***!!!...... Dumbass take a look at the post that 3 above this one and u can see Ur hole 8 man crew. posted in the house like Pu$$ies that they are. COP = Circle Of Pu$$ies OR should i say HOUSE OF PU$$IES. And now you got the nerve to try to turn it around and try to say that we come out with 8 people LOL. Since this war started cops been fighting Us 8 on 3 and been getting layed out. so don't try to turn it around on us, if u been looking at all the previous post u can clearly see who has numbers and that COP = Circle of Pu$$ies.

Dam..... for ever 1 $cam COP need 3 to fight. and in the END result $cam has 9 extra points. Cop has none. COP is soo garbage. House Of Pu$$ies!!!!
:sad4:

T

TrustMeInc

Yes yes yes. SCAM is ahead now in the points. Lets review some of there new tactics.

1) Hide in a house if you see a COP

2) Call everyone in SCAM at home tell there mom to wake them up COP has 3 people on.

3) Hide in a house and wait.

4) Now there are two COPs all phone calls have been made only one who can't log on is Harry he wet his diapers.

5) Put ninjitsu and hiding on all there templates except mages they will cast fields in a open fight.

6) Cast more fields stay in house and wait 2 COP now 5 SCAM we almost ready.

7) Ok we have bored our enemy to death time to run out gank 2 cop.

8) 5 COP log on 5 SCAM time for bed COP waits outside for hours Repeat again.

That is about how the War is going but it isn't over till someone Surrenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.