• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.04 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Realious

Man, don't even try. Go back through all these threads you'll see picture on picture of me fighting and killing scum, I mean scam, with numbers ALWAYS on their side, and me owning them up, yet they "somehow" seem to own me still. Just let them believe that they are good and kill them. It's more fun that way. haha
sure........... rite........... take ur own advice, just believe that u are..

R

RollinTheTweed

All I said about you is what I seen, and how I see it. I play like you, I'm not going to flag on one scam in the midst of 3-5, that's just ignorant. I'll try to run and get a recall off.. ^^

Never knocked on your for house hiding against ganks, that's common sense, but 1v1s? I will knock.

But the arguement is getting old, see you on the field.

R

Realious

All I said about you is what I seen, and how I see it. I play like you, I'm not going to flag on one scam in the midst of 3-5, that's just ignorant. I'll try to run and get a recall off.. ^^

Never knocked on your for house hiding against ganks, that's common sense, but 1v1s? I will knock.

But the arguement is getting old, see you on the field.
alrite coo

B

Busters

sooooooo what do u know about cop and scam getting owned by us tonight on multiple characters?????:lick:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sooooooo what do u know about cop and scam getting owned by us tonight on multiple characters?????:lick:
I'm just going to assume you're K C? If you are, there's NO WAY you girls owned up on COP or SCAM... and if you DID, I feel for them a little... I especially laughed when you talked all that trash, and I show up, then 5 of you come running and no one even THOUGHT of attacking me still... I wasn't having much trouble fighting all of you... kinda sad really. I thought COP was probly better skill wise...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see Vhinn is posting again. Is there anyone left who does not yet have him on ignore?

He showed at the gate with his red... couldn't even kill any of us while we were low hp and dueling... he just got chased off and hid. Completely worthless. Nice to see you staying the same. :loser:

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not trying to run nothin, even tho $cam is the best guild. but im just defending myself from all these haters like u. half these people that im posting talking **** to started it with me. so im just giving them what they asked for. like u for instance who the **** are u lol... u called me a noob now you are another victim on the boards so stfu
Was a little bit of clever humor playing off your very "urban" sounding post. Guess I cannot be to cleaver around you.

Now where did I ever say I was a hater towards you? I discriminate against all SCAM equally and without prejudice. I personally dont know you, but wait I do! Just from your name in ventrillo though. Dont see it anymore as I left SCAM, but my characters while I was in SCAM were GIZMO and Black Majick. Atleast the two I played while was doing things with the guild.

Please ellaborate how I am another victim on the board kind sir? As far as I can see, we are engaging in some civilized debate. Well atleast one of us. You sir seem to be quite distraught over our posts.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh..was fun. I can hear SCAM vent now... :yell:
Actually more like

"Man this **** is ****ed up! How did those noobs kill me! I swear I hate stat! If this happens one more time Im logging off!"

5 minutes later....

"Man **** this. Im done for the nite. Ill see you guys tomorrow."

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see Vhinn is posting again. Is there anyone left who does not yet have him on ignore?

He showed at the gate with his red... couldn't even kill any of us while we were low hp and dueling... he just got chased off and hid. Completely worthless. Nice to see you staying the same. :loser:
When you fight 5 on 1 without running to a house, I still wont be impressed. Like I said, I wasn't impressed by any of your skills. And I haven't actively pvp'd in a month at LEAST. Nice try though calling in your whole guild every time I walked by, scared much? You girls should try to be less obvious about your plans... I could read you like an open book. Hey, I'd be happy to kill your whole guild again at the next spawn I find you at. I'll be around more. You girls should learn to speak kindly to your betters.

B

Busters

Bal you are terrible, it's one thing to be a stealther, it's another to be a stealther who can't kill anyone even when they are less then half life. You came out of hiding once to attack me when i was at about 40 hp and even got a bleed off, i healed up and took one dismount shot at you and you took off running trying to hide. I chased you when i was on foot for about 3 screens and you never once turned around to fight me 1v1, you suck with pvp and always have, thats why noone ever wants you in their guild, plus you cry to much in vent when you die. If your going to play a stealther and take cheap shots at people, at least kill them. One of my chars is a stealther, but i at least come out to fight when they are full life. I have yet to see you attack anyone with full life in the entire time i have been here. So either fight for once or don't bother going to fel, because what is really the point in coming to fel if you are to scared of a fight?? And what is this 5v1 crap?? we were fighting scam at the gate or other blues and you would jump in on whoever was redlined, and once someone took a shot at you, you would just run. At no point did we all go for you because you are really no threat to anyone in fel, so sry to burst that bubble.

R

RollinTheTweed

Not trying to talk crap, but last night myself and Vhinn were playing together party and all that jazz. Not once did he die, and at one time he had a K C member alone tearing him apart 1v1, then the rest of K C ran to save him. Vhinn may not be the greatest, but he knows what hes doing, and plays his template well - atleast hes not a dismount tamer? ^.^

I've known Vhinn for YEARS upon years - He talks the way he talks to get under skins, and it looks like it working as it has for the past 11 years or more.

B

Busters

If you were fighting beside him then u must be the blue that each of us killed 1v1 over and over??? and as for the 1v1, highly doubtful, if it is true, then i would guess that vhin was on mount while the kc guy was on foot. Either way, it's not really a play style. when you take one swing at someone then run when it does not work, then what is the point? I would be so bored if i did not fight and just took one shot and ran when i'm fighting 1v1. But i guess whatever floats your boat. And as for him getting under anyones skin, that is not the case. I am stating the facts of fights and my opinion on playstyle. speaking of facts, where has our temp shard reporter been for this??? Come on widow, start reporting like you did with cop

R

RollinTheTweed

No I'm the red that you ganked after I healed my guildmate. There's a few cool guys in your guild. But you cannot knock his template when you guys are dismount archers.

F

Freya/Passion

Umm after the post about waiting to see about Waka, why would you start posting bad things about them like you did with Cop? I dunno but it sounded like K C was looking for some kind of alliance with Waka. I'd say if you wanted us to consider this you might not want to trash Rollin. Unlike most people we stick together in Waka, and I'd hate to ruin something before our GM returned from his trip to the moon..

R

RollinTheTweed

Freya, what was said was flawed. I'll put out anything I see crititcal. As far as Allies, Trinity already knows how I am, I don't want any sort of alliance, all it does is cause stress.

T

TrustMeInc

So when I logged on yesterday the score was 3 COP and 6 SCAM we had some very small scuffles throughout the day it went to 9 COP and 7 SCAM last time I logged on. After we killed them a couple of time SCAM was not seen the rest of the night. Going to be interesting over the days to see how SCAM plays them seem not to want to lose points at all by the way there fighting style is.

On another note:
Thrax is about 47 and COP is at 120. Willie Lowman is at 2 and COP @ 3.
Haven’t logged on today but never the less going to be interesting to see what happens.

I will keep people posted as things heat up.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bal you are terrible, it's one thing to be a stealther, it's another to be a stealther who can't kill anyone even when they are less then half life.
I only came out of hiding to attack one guy, and he was at full health both times. The other times I came out of hiding were to help Rollin. When you actually grow a pair and try me one on one, without screaming for your girlfriends in vent, then you can talk. Until then, you're still a noob. Btw, the only time you MIGHT have heard me in vent, was when I laughed at Harry Potted when I killed him after being let into SCAM vent, and even then it was just a long chuckle while he cried. Get your facts straight. If you'd like to see my credentials, browse back through these threads where I'm eagerly fighting your guildmates 3-5 on one and killing them. Just because I didn't kill you 5 on 1 last night, doesn't mean I can't, or I wont. I'll make you a little bet tho. I'll post a picture of you dead by my hand before you post one of me. Care to wager? :)

R

Realious

Was a little bit of clever humor playing off your very "urban" sounding post. Guess I cannot be to cleaver around you.

Now where did I ever say I was a hater towards you? I discriminate against all SCAM equally and without prejudice. I personally dont know you, but wait I do! Just from your name in ventrillo though. Dont see it anymore as I left SCAM, but my characters while I was in SCAM were GIZMO and Black Majick. Atleast the two I played while was doing things with the guild.

Please ellaborate how I am another victim on the board kind sir? As far as I can see, we are engaging in some civilized debate. Well atleast one of us. You sir seem to be quite distraught over our posts.
I don't think u would understand

B

Busters

well considering i never post a pic i would say so, but anytime you want a fight, just let me know, u backed out yesterday on it when i chased you. and none were at fullhealth, so guess thats egg on your face. Plus it was not scam vent, it was kc vent that we guilded you to until you started whining so much that you got dropped! FACT:lick:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well considering i never post a pic i would say so, but anytime you want a fight, just let me know, u backed out yesterday on it when i chased you. and none were at fullhealth, so guess thats egg on your face. Plus it was not scam vent, it was kc vent that we guilded you to until you started whining so much that you got dropped! FACT:lick:
Yea, ok, run along now. Now we know you're full of it. Fact is, I own you, now I'll let my pictures of me killing KC prove it. Nice job make enemies out of potential allies. Idiot.

B

Busters

lol i would want an ally that can fight not just hide. oh and i love how you are trying to help cop kill me, you tried to dismount me 4 different times then the one time i go after you, all you do is run back to the middle of cop, rofl. :loser:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i would want an ally that can fight not just hide. oh and i love how you are trying to help cop kill me, you tried to dismount me 4 different times then the one time i go after you, all you do is run back to the middle of cop, rofl. :loser:
Dont flatter yourself loser. There was more than just you there, and I know people in all guilds, so I get updates on what's going on 24/7. I wouldn't run from you on your best day of pvping ever.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I logged on today after I got off work due to COP being such a big zerg and zergged our newer recruits in the morning we were down 8 kills.

Then Jesse got his internet back finally after a week break me and Jesse went on a Luna slaughter 2 on 8 cops. Only TMI survived and took off in lighting speed thanks to some kind of special stuff running on his side.

GG Zerglings :D

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I logged on today after I got off work due to COP being such a big zerg and zergged our newer recruits in the morning we were down 8 kills.

Then Jesse got his internet back finally after a week break me and Jesse went on a Luna slaughter 2 on 8 cops. Only TMI survived and took off in lighting speed thanks to some kind of special stuff running on his side.

So you're bragging about being even in kills with COP in a war? That's nothing to brag about... I thought SCAM was good or something..

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am simply shocked that there is anyone left that does NOT have Vhinn on ignore.

If you want me to post the process of being able to view this thread without his drivel, I will be happy to re-post the process. It only takes a couple clicks to rid yourself of the loss of intelligence upon actually reading something that Vhinn posts.

Have a nice day :D

T

TrustMeInc

Yes at 2 am after no SCAM all day they finally logged on and caught up. Hopefully they will play more now? Your winning by 2 points wow. Amazing.

Oh no wait wait it was all an illusion...

R

RollinTheTweed

I am simply shocked that there is anyone left that does NOT have Vhinn on ignore.

If you want me to post the process of being able to view this thread without his drivel, I will be happy to re-post the process. It only takes a couple clicks to rid yourself of the loss of intelligence upon actually reading something that Vhinn posts.

Drivel? Vhinn is a cool cat, he just doesn't sugar coat shyt. Sounds nasty to add sugar to that anyhow.

Vhinn may not be nice, but you can't judge his intelligence because he doesn't kiss ass :p

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, reporter mode again.

We'll start with last night. I get on the usual time. There are 3-4 of us, as usual and about the same number of COP. Well..you all know the results of that, so they res up, a couple more COP show up. Same result. A couple more..same result. 1 death to KC up to this point. They res up and change to some blues and THEN, and their vent showed 17 in it, there were suddenly 12+ out there.

Wow...12+ to try to take care of 4-5 of us now. Thank you for the show of respect. Even with odds like that and with some of the blues on us, we still defended and killed them until all were gone. Now, granted, they also got some kills on us but holy shiz there were COP bodies everywhere. As the saying goes, you couldn't swing a dead Orfeelya and not hit a body or two of theirs. The odds were about 5+ kills to one of our deaths. Those are awesome odds considering the numbers.

Once again, we ended the evening with no challengers left. An awesome night of fighting with KC left on top of the hill....again.

No COP is ever going to beat us with even numbers, so don't even try... altho it is fun when you do.

Have a nice day and try to play clean COP..we do. It is way more fun without "enhancements".

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drivel? Vhinn is a cool cat, he just doesn't sugar coat shyt. Sounds nasty to add sugar to that anyhow.

Vhinn may not be nice, but you can't judge his intelligence because he doesn't kiss ass :p
Given his lack of any type of impact on the PvP environment on Sonoma..

well..to be truthful..and we don't much care about nice here, if you have not yet surmised that...and if you haven't..that is another completely different discussion...

He is about as important to our world as a single grain of sand in the Sahara.

Basically.. he is full of shyte. He is the ingamer Port-a-Pottie..on a ingame construction site..after a night out with the ingame crew...

with alot of Genessee Cream Ale

Crab cakes

Chilli

Broccoli :danceb:

and some Fiber One bars thrown in for good measure.

That is how full of shyte he is. Got a good pictorial on that now?

Enough on something as non important as this person is.

B

Busters

Dont flatter yourself loser. There was more than just you there, and I know people in all guilds, so I get updates on what's going on 24/7. I wouldn't run from you on your best day of pvping ever.
rofl, you are so full of yourself. i had 5 cop on me the first time when you tried to help them, the other times i was fighting at least 2 cop. So since you will never run from me, how about fighting me 1v1? i offered before and you did not accept, so i thought i would try once more. put up or shut up newbie. btw, there may have been 3 other people on in my guild, but we were all seperated at those times with nothing but cop on all of us, so your explanation of others around me is out the window on that one:loser:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes at 2 am after no SCAM all day they finally logged on and caught up. Hopefully they will play more now? Your winning by 2 points wow. Amazing.

Oh no wait wait it was all an illusion...

Hmm do you realize how many more people you zerglings have?
And you really want to deny the 2 on 8 luna slaughter of COP last night? TMI I am looking at the screenies and counted 7 dead cops with different names within 10 minutes. Don Augustin is the only survivor who took off and ran like a true member in CoPuss after we stated Pain's Doc Holiday character.

We are having fun thanks for the war. And the only reason you guys can tie us is because stupid ass Eldron (one of the newbie guildie we got) went AFK at luna in the morning and got ganked by Ipmotap and Darken Puss Raul. AND rez killed by darken AGAIN.

You really shouldnt be complaining TMI you are in a guild that EASILY pulled 8 people out of it's ass to go against two(2) Scams last night. And you arent even winning with a guild triple our size...

T

TrustMeInc

Hmm do you realize how many more people you zerglings have?
And you really want to deny the 2 on 8 luna slaughter of COP last night? TMI I am looking at the screenies and counted 7 dead cops with different names within 10 minutes. Don Augustin is the only survivor who took off and ran like a true member in CoPuss after we stated Pain's Doc Holiday character.

We are having fun thanks for the war. And the only reason you guys can tie us is because stupid ass Eldron (one of the newbie guildie we got) went AFK at luna in the morning and got ganked by Ipmotap and Darken Puss Raul. AND rez killed by darken AGAIN.

You really shouldnt be complaining TMI you are in a guild that EASILY pulled 8 people out of it's ass to go against two(2) Scams last night. And you arent even winning with a guild triple our size...
I don't deny the fact that you took us out at Luna 2/6 3 people on dial up, and I am Don Agustin and you guys where running circles around me. You say I am fast I laugh I couldn't even catch you guys.

You are the ones saying that you are the best of the best up in here. Even with the exception of 2 kills to Eldron that score should be 2/18 not 18/18 just proving my point you are not leet you are average at best.

So it will be interesting to see how things goes. Don't go crying ZERG there was 5 SCAM on after that skirmish at Luna. Just stay on your Alt Shard because if you come here and COP is in full force I guarantee you will continue to house hide and not long on at all.

AGAIN - YOU say you are POUND PER POUND THE BEST well war the points show you are not! In fact we where beating you before that skirmish. COP is proving you very very very wrong. Funny to see you saying your the best such a bunch of BS. Oh BTW Eldron has been playing with Moo and SCAM for a long time don't cry newbe. About 5 of them points came from Res Kills from Slims Shady but a point is a point non the less. More to come...

W

WooWoo

heard everyone was on this Waring kick so figured i'd join in on the fun... ive sent invites to COP WAKA ZOG and SCAM... waiting on you guys to accept :)... MMD is guild

W

WooWoo

damn... winning a war by sheer numbers lol... if thats what it takes i guess

B

Busters

Where were you at tonight, because noone even saw you tonight ;p rofl, your a joke vhinn and i accept the fact that you will never fight me, so you are now on mute

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where were you at tonight, because noone even saw you tonight ;p rofl, your a joke vhinn and i accept the fact that you will never fight me, so you are now on mute
Wow that doesn't usually happen until I post the pictures of people dead all over. Interesting. haha You know people do have more than one character and account. Jesus, people are so tunnel vision in UO.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Report from last nights fights 10/17/09.

Whoa..it was not good. 3 of us against a complete zerg of COP. Their vent pinged 18 users and pretty much all of them were on. We died several times each. We then adjusted characters and tactics and COP started to fall like leaves on a blustery fall day.

Good Lord TMI..how many deaths did you end up taking last night...LOL.

Once the zerg leadership figured out that they had been, once again, forced into an inferior tactics situation against 4... and after they had sufferred a dozen or so deaths..they logged out enmasse..logged on their blues and headed into SA. They did not return to fight. Lost again to less than 1/4 of their numbers. That is awesome leadership there KMS. LAWLS!!

KC still standing at the top of the hill.

If anyone is left that does not have Vhinn on ignore, have him state his COP character, then you post it here and we will make sure he gets the attention he so desperately craves. Because if he is not in COP on some alt..he was absolutely not seen anywhere in Fel last night...again...like usual. *spits*

R

RollinTheTweed

If you have him muted don't talk shyt on him. Makes no damned sense.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow..Vhinn seems to have a fanboy. I did not know Port-a-Potties had a fan base. Guess so.

More amazing things have happened in human history.... but not many.

:eek:snap: :owned: :stretcher:

R

RollinTheTweed

Wow..Vhinn seems to have a fanboy. I did not know Port-a-Potties had a fan base. Guess so.

More amazing things have happened in human history.... but not many.

:eek:snap: :owned: :stretcher:
Sonoma old school tend to stick together, sadly Sonoma has been de-faced.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I apologize for your confusion and I completely understand where you get confused by the terms "old school" and "has been".

Anyone..and we all do mean "anyone" who thinks that POS is anything other than a POS is obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed, so to speak. You are showing your severe lack of judgement. This is not uncommon for "has beens"

Fanboi

R

RollinTheTweed

Being a has been speaks in louder volumes when this newer generation of elites are has beens.

Atleast I can hold that title proudly, you guys never will ^.^

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being a has been speaks in louder volumes when this newer generation of elites are has beens.

Don't mind him Widow, every time I've ever beena round him in less than a 2 on 1 situation at LEAST, he will not even DREAM of attacking me. He's a scared little girl acting like he has some kind of talent. His only talent is getting sent packing. He wont even accept a duel against TMI... TMI is a huckleberry.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It is most highly probable that I had already killed thousands in this game well before you were out of your underoos. I started killing people in UO in April of 97, went Gold with it in Sept 97, as my accounts show..and have never looked back.

Being pompous doesn't do anything for you but make you an ass in the eyes of...well..pretty much everyone. Good job there buckeroo. You have achieved this successfully.

*applause*

:owned: :stretcher:

R

RollinTheTweed

Don't mind him Widow, every time I've ever beena round him in less than a 2 on 1 situation at LEAST, he will not even DREAM of attacking me. He's a scared little girl acting like he has some kind of talent. His only talent is getting sent packing. He wont even accept a duel against TMI... TMI is a huckleberry.
I never turned a duel down from Goldberg yet alone TMI, Balinor. And Golberg is sick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.