• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.04 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our guild thought it was so hilarious that scam was complaining about our tactics lately. there are 5 of us in our guild, that is the most we can field at one time, so usually it's just 3 or 4. Scam started complaing about how we helped cop stat most of them the other night. Well, we fight cop and scam both, the reason we helped cop kill scam was because the past couple weeks when we were fighting cop already way outnumbered, lego and a few other would run out when one of us was redlined or ressing and try to get a kill, or lego would try to chase us down when several cop were already chasing one of us to try to get a kill. They never came out to fight us except for a few times when 3 would run out and we would send them running back into the house or stat them. Point is, did we complain and whine about them taking cheap shots at us??? NOOOO, we fight because we like it, we don't whine about tactics, because you have to do what works. So next time you complain about us helping cop kill you, just remember, what goes around comes around, and it seems we handled ours better then scam can.:party:
Actually before any of these crap who's the guild that swore its name to "Kill COP" THEN decided they are joining COP faction?

Are you seriously gonna say it's because of you guys like the red horses? If you really want to find some kind of excuse at least say you guys are Incompetent to join CoM or TB to secure your own horse breeder, therefore you want the horses served on silver platter so you joined COP... faction.

It's funny you say we are helping cop when you guys ARE COP. I mean same color to us, same faction, same stealther archer smokebomber as main PvP char as COP, using COP's horse breeder and also using COP town guards to help you PvP. Dude you need to wake up, (K C) is not helping cop, (K C) IS COP. Good job maybe you should rename your guild to H C... Help COP. oh or I was mistaken the whole time... K C means KISS COP.

COP has been needing you stealthers help anyways. You guys just fit right into COP perfectly... it's as perfect as blue trammies fit waka, and TMI fits in ASS UP on each and every single one of his characters.

B

Busters

rofl, by the comment i bet it was you complaining the other day. and same color? everyone is orange in a faction war, so guess your the same color 2. Also, I believe it was our small group that got the towns in sl so we could place a horse breeder, so there goes that theory. And if you want to talk about how people are like cop, take a good look at yourself. Always running on blues now, hiding in a house till you have the numbers because your afraid to fight without a full crew. We on the other hand fight with max 5 guys, you guys won't come out of that house without more then that. You don't need to get mad cause we stat ya, it's part of the fight. We went into minax for the time being to constantly fight cop, since either you guys are not on or stay in a house, and what would be the difference, we were in sl before, no complaints from you on that one??? but don't worry we will change factions again. And who have you seen on a warhorse??? none of us use one atm, so again there goes that theory. :gee:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rofl, by the comment i bet it was you complaining the other day. and same color? everyone is orange in a faction war, so guess your the same color 2. Also, I believe it was our small group that got the towns in sl so we could place a horse breeder, so there goes that theory. And if you want to talk about how people are like cop, take a good look at yourself. Always running on blues now, hiding in a house till you have the numbers because your afraid to fight without a full crew. We on the other hand fight with max 5 guys, you guys won't come out of that house without more then that. You don't need to get mad cause we stat ya, it's part of the fight. We went into minax for the time being to constantly fight cop, since either you guys are not on or stay in a house, and what would be the difference, we were in sl before, no complaints from you on that one??? but don't worry we will change factions again. And who have you seen on a warhorse??? none of us use one atm, so again there goes that theory. :gee:
Wow... this came from pos stealthers... just like COP.
Good job you guys are on stealthers therefore dont use a warhorse, so you joined Minax NOT FOR HORSES you joined just so you can hold hands with COP. Great. As I said you guys are COP. Sorry I have to run blues because I need to ASS UP COP in Luna also, and you can bet your sorry noob ass I got more Reds than you do. If you are not happy, let me know pure mage duel anytime. Oh I forgot you can only play a stealther... and an archery one, just like COP.

If you are seeing me as blue btw you might be on your bluebie noob char, like Snake on his COP style dismount all kill archer. Because each and every single char I have is in SL faction, EVEN my freaking spawner/farmer is in SL you should know better. Oh and when I play I am not on my stealthing archer I am not like KC, KC is COP so I am not COP. Nothing wrong if you cant beat your enemies face to face but come on an entire guild put together by nothing but COP characters? Tell me in straight faces COP dont play stealth archer as main char, and unless you want to lie like a true COP you cant deny that KC is in fact a stealth archer guild.

So lets see...
SCAM (were not Scammer) is SL
K C (Kiss COP) is Minax
COP (Circle of Pus) is Minax
R6 (R2D2) is CoM

that concludes the few active guilds rightnow, and who's closest to COP again? Oh wait I am sorry, you are COP.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..I don't think you would want to take on Buster in a 1v1 mage duel. I am quite confident he would own you in a very serious manner.

All that aside..we are fighting all. The night before last, you guys were the target. Last night..COP was the target. You are not pancakes when we are attacking COP and helping you inadvertantly.

Grow the frack up War..we will fight whomever we please at whatever time we please. There will be times we are helping you, not by choice..it just happens that way sometimes. There will be other times we are on you instead.

Get used to it. This is the way it will be, end of story.

R

RollinTheTweed

So Waka IS a bluebie trammie guild aftrall.

Just like in the history book.

Just go to Yamato or whatever shard and find yourself 50 3Fs then form a huge zerg (again) so Waka can compte again.
There you guys go again with Asian bashing, funny. Most asians I know type english better than you.

Scam isn't that old so watch your mouth buddy. It's a trammie guild too per say. Stop the hypocrite act, you're only making yourself look silly.

You say you have more reds than most, being red means exactly what now? Balla has always been red, all the Balla's I ever created was red, even in stat loss days.

Being blue or red doesn't mean jack anymore, just like pvping hasn't really meant jack since Publish 16. Notice how the real PvPers and guilds left with that shyt?

It gave dungeon crawlers the heads up. I'm not dwelling in the past, there's no sense, just letting it be known whinners like you ruined this game.

You wasn't thought of as a challenge in UO:R, no matter what you say. I wish some real old school would just see this and post, and put you in your place. You don't wow me, not even when you kill me. I just think to myself this guy has a huge ego, and for what?

You give us crap about factions and warring, sad. You even have members harrassing me in-game for us not warring you. Quit being childish. Leave us Waka outta your **** fest, much to mature for your childish games.

You can attack us without wars. Chill out, I could understand the flames if we trolled all your posts but we dont. Grow up, WarUltima.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balla I know you are aware attacking blues in gzone gets gwacked. And you play mainly on your bluebies AND stand in guardzone. Oh I notice you dropped your red out of factions, way to go pvper!

Also we wish being able to drop you waka blues at your home, that is luna, trammel.

War invites has gone out for over a week, what do you say tough girl? Can't handle bad guys attacking you at your peaceful home?

B

Busters

You can't even kill tmi, rofl. i got a couple 1v1 on tmi in the field, and have never run from him 1v1 like you have, so i guess i already won. If you can't beat tmi then you can't beat me on a mage, sry newblet. I primarily play a mage, i only do a stealther when well outnumbered, so again you are wrong. Try learning who you are talking to before you speak about a persons templates. We know you will whine about this cop thing forever, so go for it, but i can act like you too. YOU GUYS STARTED IT:twak:

R

RollinTheTweed

Balla I know you are aware attacking blues in gzone gets gwacked. And you play mainly on your bluebies AND stand in guardzone. Oh I notice you dropped your red out of factions, way to go pvper!

Also we wish being able to drop you waka blues at your home, that is luna, trammel.

War invites has gone out for over a week, what do you say tough girl? Can't handle bad guys attacking you at your peaceful home?
False sir. I even attempt to PvP on Dan. May die, whatever. But when there's 5+ against me, you're nuts. I was on Balla for over 3 hours today, a weekend... I've been fighting COP all day. Where was you? Exactly, here thumping your chest.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
False sir. I even attempt to PvP on Dan. May die, whatever. But when there's 5+ against me, you're nuts. I was on Balla for over 3 hours today, a weekend... I've been fighting COP all day. Where was you? Exactly, here thumping your chest.
Some people happen to be working on weekend nights. If you dont have to work or someone is feeding you good for you. Just because I am able to reply you from my phone or my office doesnt mean I can play.

Good so you fought COP tonight :thumbup1: want a cookie?

T

TrustMeInc

Wow I died in a Video game and you took a picture of it you are special.

T

Transformer

Some people happen to be working on weekend nights. If you dont have to work or someone is feeding you good for you. Just because I am able to reply you from my phone or my office doesnt mean I can play.
Yeah right!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!! Hey kid, we all know you go in hiding, waiting for your GF to log on so they can help you. Otherwise you lose, loser!!!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah right!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!! Hey kid, we all know you go in hiding, waiting for your GF to log on so they can help you. Otherwise you lose, loser!!!
See the war score? GG (the real) losers.

Oh and Mr Helmet............................................ nice neeping.

Man if you are in a War but not for winning it just have KMS to...

:heart: all you cop losers

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yea I am posting this in regards for Hunters to remind you all...

If you cannot handle the trash talk in here, stay out.
If you cannot stand getting ASSED UP in game THEN have the humuliating truth posted on the forum in the form of actual screenshots (thats obviously opposite to the COP style lies) please do NOT come into this thread. This is too harsh for some kids to see and to have their lies revealed by evidences, I understand.

But here's my little tip for you, if you dont come in to this thread you WOULD NOT KNOW... you can stay in tram and tell you and your buddies how much you just owned scam and how TMI can kill anyone in scam 1v1 single handed. :thumbup1:

B

Busters

kind of funny how you talk about trash archers war and yet, your screenshots are of you on an archer. So maybe you should take a good look at the main character you play before speaking next time. And in my previous post i pointed out all the problems with your statements and have yet to get a reply on that, which obviously means that you know i'm right and you have nothing to say. Oh and i heard about goldberg getting pwned at the gate by a stealther 1v1, and i didn't see him on after that. Guess after that death and crying at the gate for 15 minutes he decided to leave just like scam usually does when they die.:stretcher:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kind of funny how you talk about trash archers war and yet, your screenshots are of you on an archer. So maybe you should take a good look at the main character you play before speaking next time. And in my previous post i pointed out all the problems with your statements and have yet to get a reply on that, which obviously means that you know i'm right and you have nothing to say. Oh and i heard about goldberg getting pwned at the gate by a stealther 1v1, and i didn't see him on after that. Guess after that death and crying at the gate for 15 minutes he decided to leave just like scam usually does when they die.:stretcher:
it is in reply of your "archer taking more skill than mages" comment (or was it Snake who said it?). Also I dont have hiding and stealth on my archer. Unlike you COP wannabes.

Go back and reread my post and I am pretty sure I mentioned stealther and related you guys to COP because you ALL play cop templates.

At least I got the balls to go out and fight *without* stealthing around like a pus**** and smokebomb the second I attack you.

Archer is soooooooooooooooooooooo hard to play omg!!! :lol:

B

Busters

see again you make fun of an archer when thats what you mostly play, and i only stealth for surprise attacks, other then that i mount up and chase, so again, learn my characters and playstyle before you speak. And you don't go outside, you stay in your house until enough get on to even attempt to run outside. then you stand there and wait for someone to flag so you can run back in. So yes, you make alot of sense:thumbup:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see again you make fun of an archer when thats what you mostly play, and i only stealth for surprise attacks, other then that i mount up and chase, so again, learn my characters and playstyle before you speak. And you don't go outside, you stay in your house until enough get on to even attempt to run outside. then you stand there and wait for someone to flag so you can run back in. So yes, you make alot of sense:thumbup:
So you wanna flat out lie about you also dont use smokebomb, you dont try to stealth dismount gank and you dont have hiding and stealth on your template?

Sorry but YOU stayed in house waiting for either your noob friends or COP to get on, otherwise you just dont show. Walking around in stealth doesnt mean jack little man, you are just like Vhinn. Vhinn thinks stealthing around for 5 hours a day in yew is PvP, and thats exactly what your doing unless COPs are on to fight us.

Oh and look we figured out the most effective template to fight cop is archers (taste of their own medicine). If you watched TMI/KMS/RUFF fight, they are HIGHLY RELIENT on their faster speed (for some unknown reason) than everybody and unfortunately the only skill that allows you to swing on a full run behind some blazing super speed runner is archery, and with moving shot we can at least get in 2 or 3 shots before they blaze out of our screens. And Archer happens to be the easiest skill in game to PvP on.

I bash stealthers WITH archery btw and thats what all Kiss COPs play. And you run like TMI which I find interesting, maybe you want to post some pvp screenshots next time that include some trees and fields? I mean I am pretty sure unlike COPs... you are legit clean player like myself but I am just curious.

B

Busters

ok third time is a charm i guess, u need to watch my template and see how i play before you assume i stealth around all day and just gank. Also, will never see a screenshot because i have never taken one and probably never will. I find screenshots pointless in pvp and about the only use i see for them is to help explain something better. I know everyone seems to be all into screenshots, but what do they really prove?? They may show someone got a kill shot, but noone knows the story behind it, so to me they are pointless and can be argued with at any point, so why bother?? Anyhow why can't we all just get along!:grouphug:

B

Busters

At least I got the balls to go out and fight *without* stealthing around like a pus**** and smokebomb the second I attack you.

Archer is soooooooooooooooooooooo hard to play omg!!! :lol:

also i would like you to point out a time when we got to fight 1v1 and i used a smokebomb?? only time i use one is if i'm getting ganked and i either die or use a smokebomb.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok third time is a charm i guess, u need to watch my template and see how i play before you assume i stealth around all day and just gank. Also, will never see a screenshot because i have never taken one and probably never will. I find screenshots pointless in pvp and about the only use i see for them is to help explain something better. I know everyone seems to be all into screenshots, but what do they really prove?? They may show someone got a kill shot, but noone knows the story behind it, so to me they are pointless and can be argued with at any point, so why bother?? Anyhow why can't we all just get along!:grouphug:
And some sceenshots shows people's client look normal. For example some people can talk a lot of trash but because they are missing trees and waterfalls and running thru impassible items they cannot even post a screenshot without being banned. You are lighting fast, so I am just wondering if you can like me take a PvP screenshot while you are pvping. That means no switching PCs ect... most cops fails this challenge.

B

Busters

again, a screenshot of this is another stupid thing. Anyone can switch a client or turn off any 3rd party programs and get 1 kill for a screenshot, so what does this really prove??? If they can just turn it back on after the screenshot, then the screenshot means absolutely nothing. Most in the pvp community knows who uses a 3rd party program and who does not, because most of the time it is obvious. So again i do not post screenshots or take screenshots for that purpose, it means nothing. The only time i would ever take a screenshot is if i was trying to help someone with something that i cannot explain in words, and since all i do is pvp, i don't do that either.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm..now THAT smells like COP...LAWLS!! I have also noticed that SCAM has turned into COP..same tactics..same templates..same house hiding all the time. How sad. Might as well get name change tokens and change your names to TMI/ KMS/ Ruffles..etc.. LOL

Giants lost..Boise went from 4th to 7th in BCS (even tho they utterly and completely destroyed Hawaii) and there was no-one on to fight last night. A bad Sunday!!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know pretty soon i'm afraid i'm gonna have to quit kcs so i can fight you guys, because at least you would come out of the house to fight.
Exactly, only times today that a KC left a house was brown bear charging out when beastmaster and tmi with 2 more copie stealthers tried to dismount gank me next to KC house. :thumbup1: and after that he ran away. Yes he is very brave and he did not use a smokbomb like a COP, he just left the screen in blazing speed, I will give you that. :thumbup:

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I played for all of 15-20 minutes last night and I did not attack any SCAM during that skirmish. I believe all of COP that was on last night can vouch for that. I know TMI can because a Scam character and I killed him. The only time I was in the house was when I was outnumbered and dismounted.

1 KC, 7-9 COP and 5-7 Scam. Yeah, I shouldn't use the house.

You want to talk about blazing speed. A certain archer in Scam was doing laps around me the other night. So lets not talk about speed. You know I was one of the slowest members in SCAM.

Don't bring me into your arguments when you do not have anything better to post on. You didn't see me come on here the other day and talk about SCAM and some blue trying to kill me with gimp tactics. You didn't see me comment how I was working the Blue and all the SCAM fencer can do is disarm and para and wait for someone else to get the kill shot.

Don't you realize that you need COP and other guilds to have fun playing the game (If you are into PVP)? I don't know why you continually come on these boards to attack people.

Just play the game and be thankful that you do have people to fight.

Bear

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o0o0o0OOO0o0oO

B

Busters

Exactly, only times today that a KC left a house was brown bear charging out when beastmaster and tmi with 2 more copie stealthers tried to dismount gank me next to KC house. :thumbup1: and after that he ran away. Yes he is very brave and he did not use a smokbomb like a COP, he just left the screen in blazing speed, I will give you that. :thumbup:

Thanks thats what i have been saying all along. Bear did leave the house by himself when outnumbered, unlike you. So thank you very much for proving my point. And as for him running, are you telling me that you would just stand next to a tamer and a necro-mage and 2 other cop and wait to die?? I think not. We fight the odds and are not scared to flag like some guilds.:fight:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks thats what i have been saying all along. Bear did leave the house by himself when outnumbered, unlike you. So thank you very much for proving my point. And as for him running, are you telling me that you would just stand next to a tamer and a necro-mage and 2 other cop and wait to die?? I think not. We fight the odds and are not scared to flag like some guilds.:fight:
Oh I see more lies. You really want me to say Bear didnt leave the house until I am fighting COP already outnumbered THEN tried to jump me with a combo gank with COP. Thanks for proving my points K C is Kiss COP and never had the balls to come out unless either your little zerg comes on or your COP comrades are ganking one of us already... how typical... stay in house and stealth around more plz... you are going great job there. Really =)

Again thx for proving my points again. Learn to PvP, not Dismount turbo gank especially doing that to a Scam fighting cop 1 on 4 on foot already. Good job Bear. :thumbup1:

B

Busters

rofl, i take it you got a little upset about being ganked. Get over it, it happens. Also our little zerg?? what all 5 of us?? you make no sense at all on that one. You get pwned every time you try to fight, so how about leaving it to the real pvpers:thumbup:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rofl, i take it you got a little upset about being ganked. Get over it, it happens. Also our little zerg?? what all 5 of us?? you make no sense at all on that one. You get pwned every time you try to fight, so how about leaving it to the real pvpers:thumbup:
Hehe I am so sorry you are upset that little bear cant even gank right with 4 cop buddies on me with me on foot already.

Again if you are so afraid of flagging just stay in house or stealth around it's safer that way. And leave PvP to real PvPers. :thumbup1:

T

TrustMeInc

Can anyone make it to post 501 before hunter locks it?

We shall see...Better stay on your toe's Lord Hunter!!!

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are you drinking War???? Please tell me how I attacked you and then went back in the house? I never flagged on you or helped gank you. If I did gank you or attack you, I would tell you. I have ganked before and I have been ganked. It's not something I did to you the other night.

What??? The board was slow for a day so you had to make up a lie to get it going? Is it your goal to verbally bash everyone in KC regardless if you have a legit reason or not?

When I first logged on, Scam was fighting out of their para fields, COP was fighting out of their faction guards and you point out that little ole Bear is useing his house.

So, if we fight against SCAM when COP are fighting SCAM, we are considered COP. If that is your logic, then SCAM is COP. Gernize had no problem helping COP kill little ole Bear.

You should really think before you type. This reminds me of all the posts about your pure mage duel with TMI. The mage duel where you bash TMI for not going pure mage and you have a bow in your hand.

Like Vhinn, this will be my last post to you. So now you can feel free to fill the boards with as many strories as you want. I will not waste anymore of my time commenting on your bull****.

Bear

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like Vhinn, this will be my last post to you.Bear
My name is still bringing on SCAM ownage I see. I'll be out pvping again after a little r and r and post a few more screenshots of the SCAM noobs dead like usual. I know everyones missing my unique writing style and SCAM ownage. I want to unravel some more of their garbage items anyways. It's kinda fun.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are you drinking War???? Please tell me how I attacked you and then went back in the house? I never flagged on you or helped gank you. If I did gank you or attack you, I would tell you. I have ganked before and I have been ganked. It's not something I did to you the other night.

What??? The board was slow for a day so you had to make up a lie to get it going? Is it your goal to verbally bash everyone in KC regardless if you have a legit reason or not?

When I first logged on, Scam was fighting out of their para fields, COP was fighting out of their faction guards and you point out that little ole Bear is useing his house.

So, if we fight against SCAM when COP are fighting SCAM, we are considered COP. If that is your logic, then SCAM is COP. Gernize had no problem helping COP kill little ole Bear.

You should really think before you type. This reminds me of all the posts about your pure mage duel with TMI. The mage duel where you bash TMI for not going pure mage and you have a bow in your hand.

Like Vhinn, this will be my last post to you. So now you can feel free to fill the boards with as many strories as you want. I will not waste anymore of my time commenting on your bull****.

Bear
Yes little boy stay out nooblet. This forum is too tough for you. Freaking liar. Go make more **** up. COP.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the purpose of bumping the posting count to new thread... here's the 2v2 vs TMI and Darken today near the Hag.

Of course they used a bluebie xhealer (which is boat in their offspring guild MoFo) that we cannot attack because it's in tram.

Since COP and KC cannot post legit screenshots there you go Bear fighting COP outnumber where you and your guild can just gank. There's a difference between Scam and KC. When we fight we dont stealth around and work out a combo WITH COP. We ae fighting both side with the danger of being stated by either side which you guys cannot handle by going COP faction so you can focus better on enemies and not worrying about being stated by the biggest shard on Sonoma.

So wait who's in COP faction again? :gee:

Oh yea stay in house more or stealth around I will try to give you cowards that's too puss to flag without assistance from COP zergs. Maybe next time I should just dismount myself and call KMS and TMI and 5 more stealthers if I ever wanna see Kiss COP come out of th house.

My prove of fighting enemy undernumbered AND no stealth AND no house to run too, Kiss COP you guys are well known house pvpers on Sonoma on COP templates so GG or prove me wrong with actual evidence.

Sorry Bear girl I am too tough for you. Just like Vhinn you should go hide and stealth more just like Vhinn. Thx for not replying nooblet little dude thats what you are and you cannot even counter it because you are too puss to flag or to reply. GG

T

TrustMeInc

For the purpose of bumping the posting count to new thread... here's the 2v2 vs TMI and Darken today near the Hag.

Of course they used a bluebie xhealer (which is boat in their offspring guild MoFo) that we cannot attack because it's in tram.

Since COP and KC cannot post legit screenshots there you go Bear fighting COP outnumber where you and your guild can just gank. There's a difference between Scam and KC. When we fight we dont stealth around and work out a combo WITH COP. We ae fighting both side with the danger of being stated by either side which you guys cannot handle by going COP faction so you can focus better on enemies and not worrying about being stated by the biggest shard on Sonoma.

So wait who's in COP faction again? :gee:

Oh yea stay in house more or stealth around I will try to give you cowards that's too puss to flag without assistance from COP zergs. Maybe next time I should just dismount myself and call KMS and TMI and 5 more stealthers if I ever wanna see Kiss COP come out of th house.

My prove of fighting enemy undernumbered AND no stealth AND no house to run too, Kiss COP you guys are well known house pvpers on Sonoma on COP templates so GG or prove me wrong with actual evidence.

Sorry Bear girl I am too tough for you. Just like Vhinn you should go hide and stealth more just like Vhinn. Thx for not replying nooblet little dude thats what you are and you cannot even counter it because you are too puss to flag or to reply. GG
If you look at the picture Lego Is running and War isn’t flagging cause he wants to be able to recall good job. Soon after this pic was taken Haley & Skol- showed up for a gank. 3 COP needs about 4 SCAM. Good Job newblet as you all quote “Zerg it up War”.
Hey at least you didn’t run this time you just didn’t flag. lol

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TMI Said:
3 COP needs about 4 SCAM.
lolol... Ask KMS or Ruff about Wednesday Night...

LEGO
Sa-Vok (Stated 1x)

Vs.

Beastmaster (Killed 1x )
Ruff Ryder (Killed 3x )
Darken Rahl (Killed 1x)
Sloan (Stated Killed 1x)
Sir Murders Alot (someone's ALT I think) (Killed 1)

That was a dam good ~40 min or so.... Man Ruff was just running into AI's left and right....

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you look at the picture Lego Is running and War isn’t flagging cause he wants to be able to recall good job. Soon after this pic was taken Haley & Skol- showed up for a gank. 3 COP needs about 4 SCAM. Good Job newblet as you all quote “Zerg it up War”.
Hey at least you didn’t run this time you just didn’t flag. lol
Sorry nooblet. You are the one thats ganking Lego 3 on 1 with a god mode carebear xhealer. No explination there? thought so.

Oh sorry for not flagging I somehow dropped Darken Noobass with conflag and killed him for some reason GG. Need me to show the scores again?

Oh yea and KMS ass up 2v2 with Robyn running away in ostard after they dismount ganked my HORSE lol somehow I survived and mounted my ethy and proceed to own COP like shown in screenshot. Without any blue xhealers either. So cop zerg it up nooblet I see you guys moved a lot of zerglings that gets ASSED UP all the time to other guilds. nice ***** move. GG.

Oh what's the scores and who's winning again? GG.

B

Busters

Sorry nooblet. You are the one thats ganking Lego 3 on 1 with a god mode carebear xhealer. No explination there? thought so.

Oh sorry for not flagging I somehow dropped Darken Noobass with conflag and killed him for some reason GG. Need me to show the scores again?

Oh yea and KMS ass up 2v2 with Robyn running away in ostard after they dismount ganked my HORSE lol somehow I survived and mounted my ethy and proceed to own COP like shown in screenshot. Without any blue xhealers either. So cop zerg it up nooblet I see you guys moved a lot of zerglings that gets ASSED UP all the time to other guilds. nice ***** move. GG.

Oh what's the scores and who's winning again? GG.
so was it 2v1 or 3v1? u keep changing on us. And i like how tmi said you did not flag, go figure, sounds like scam to not flag, but i'm also suprised cop did. That is why i'm so happy to not be in scam anymore, all i ever heard was "there are only 4 of us against 8 cop, i'm not going out to fight", so the few that are in kc were the only ones who would go out against those numbers while the rest logged off or did something else. War=:sad2:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so was it 2v1 or 3v1? u keep changing on us. And i like how tmi said you did not flag, go figure, sounds like scam to not flag, but i'm also suprised cop did. That is why i'm so happy to not be in scam anymore, all i ever heard was "there are only 4 of us against 8 cop, i'm not going out to fight", so the few that are in kc were the only ones who would go out against those numbers while the rest logged off or did something else. War=:sad2:
If you see the screenshot where's TMI's flag again? And it was 3 v 1 because Lego was the only one there so he called me in. I said 2v2 + blue healer so you need to learn to count girl. (oh yea and unlike KC i can post legit screenshots go figure...)

Just keeps on holding hand k girls.

K C whines so much which I understand being in COP faction. Just come out the house and play already.

Also Bear is skillless pos nooblet that cant pvp for jack**** in game.

KC is :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2: and they :heart: COP.

I love how you and TMI cant do jack in game and wants to come to the forum and lie together.
I really dont mind being the long wolf just like Scam. Scam is still proud for being the guild that goes on against Sonoma. You guys can work with COP and Waka like you already are anyways. We arent carebears like you guys. I have a lot of 120 stealthing and ninjitsu ps I never get to use. I will cut you and COP a deal. Seems to be the most impostant skills for COP and Kiss COP anyways.

Please just join their alliance already. Crying nooblet.

Status
Not open for further replies.