• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oct 09 PvP Smack Talk Thread - Enter at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before the duel I will soulstone off inscribe, and we can test our gear out. I will remove any extra SDI that makes my spells do more than yours, etc...so it's even. (or we can do test center like I said).

If you refuse I will know you are scared, and know you can't win. It's ok, not everyone has the same skill level, I realize that. Your area of expertise is your biting wit for wars on message boards, and not actually in game. I can respect that. Just don't talk like you are a bad-@** if you are not willing to back it up! :eek:

If you won't do a duel, we can do field rules, or which ever rules you prefer. I would prefer no pots but I suppose it's up to you, as long as it is in an enclosed area.
Keep talking like you are good. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER IS A STEALTHER.

How about this? Pick your 3 best non-tamer players, I'll have 2 of my guys. We can do a 3 v 3 in the farms, no pets. After we stat loss all 3 of you, we can wait 20 minutes and then I'll duel you.

Play whatever mage you want, duels do not take skill. It is who has the best ping and gets lucky with non-resisted poisons. I will laugh my ****ing ass off if you lose to me. Go ahead and keep your scribe, jack your med up, soulstone focus on too for all I care. You'll probably come sporting a HPR suit too.

Field fights are the only ones that matter, and you are less than average at those.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Psst... i think you can say "badass" on these forums :p

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep talking like you are good. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER IS A STEALTHER.

How about this? Pick your 3 best non-tamer players, I'll have 2 of my guys. We can do a 3 v 3 in the farms, no pets. After we stat loss all 3 of you, we can wait 20 minutes and then I'll duel you.

Play whatever mage you want, duels do not take skill. It is who has the best ping and gets lucky with non-resisted poisons. I will laugh my ****ing ass off if you lose to me. Go ahead and keep your scribe, jack your med up, soulstone focus on too for all I care. You'll probably come sporting a HPR suit too.

Field fights are the only ones that matter, and you are less than average at those.

If that is what you think, lets fight w/ field rules 1 vs 1 in an enclosed area, like I already offered.

I take it you rely on pots and won't fight sans pots? Either way is fine by me...let's make it happen.

As for a 3v3, I would be happy to try that too, although I don't know who half the people in my guild are, nor who is good or if they would be down for that.
Would much rather do a 1 vs. 1 unless you are too chicken.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If that is what you think, lets fight w/ field rules 1 vs 1 in an enclosed area, like I already offered.

I take it you rely on pots and won't fight sans pots? Either way is fine by me...let's make it happen.

As for a 3v3, I would be happy to try that too, although I don't know who half the people in my guild are, nor who is good or if they would be down for that.
Would much rather do a 1 vs. 1 unless you are too chicken.
I already accepted your 'duel'. I should have known you would back down from a real fight.

You want your duel, I want my 3 v 3. It isn't a matter of fear, I have better stuff to do than cast harm and weaken 100 times in 5 minutes.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I already accepted your 'duel'. I should have known you would back down from a real fight.

You want your duel, I want my 3 v 3. It isn't a matter of fear, I have better stuff to do than cast harm and weaken 100 times in 5 minutes.
What are you talking about?

I want to fight you one vs one, my mage vs yours. You are apparently refusing, how does that constitute you having accepted my duel?

As for a 3v3, I know nothing about that. I challenged you to a one vs one, you can either accept or refuse.

(btw, I heard you already lost your 2vs2 to other NME guys)

Time to man up. I say I am better than you no matter what character, I am willing to fight you one vs. one, with any rules you choose. Put up or shut up!

btw, that stealther which you call my "main character" I only just made a few weeks ago. I thought trying out a new template would be fun for a change, rather than the same old thing. I played a mage for 10 years...nothing wrong with playing something new for a few weeks. My mage stands ready to fight you though like I said...any time, any rules.

That is all. I will refrain from replying to your posts anymore unless they involve your acceptance of my offer for a one vs one fight.

Good day sir!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
tbh I did have 2 guys 2v2 2.0 at the farms and NME did take that one. Not sure why the number is 3 now.
I agree dueling doesn't prove anything, but I gotta back my guy up here he's pretty good at killing people when he's outnumbered, and that Jim Bo character he plays hits pretty hard, and really no different than having 5 mages precast FS offscreen single target drop and run away.

C

Chaosy

I am far superior at PVP to you or anyone in your guild.

I run around when I am in yew by myself, and there are 5 of you with flamestrikes pre-casted...duh. I am sure you would prefer I stay on your screen so you can kill me, but that is not the way it works. :D

I would love a fight in an enclosed area, template vs. template. ICQ me any time and we can set it up. I take it you are (like Lynk, whose nonsense I am not even going to bother to respond to any more) afraid to mage duel, which I totally understand.

I suppose thats why every "major" guild on Atlantic tried to recruit me, because I suck so bad!
ROFL, looks like I must have struck a nerve. Every major guild tried to recruit you? Please Cutter, I hear people making fun of you all the time in Vent. I don't say anything because I considered you a halfway decent dueler at one point, but sadly your inflated ego and pathetic playstyle, along with your need to lie about your own abilities, has dropped my respect for you below zero.

You run when there's only two of us in Yew. What exactly is your point? I know people who can dominate 1v2, 1v3, sometimes even 1v4. The only thing you dominate is your key for your smoke bomb macro. The best part is you pretend like people dodge you, yet you post "ICQ me" and not even leave your ICQ number. Considering I don't add UO chumps to ICQ, feel free to set something up with Lynk. I will be happy to duel you or field fight you when we're both on. Let it be known though that:

1) I don't duel
2) I don't care about dueling

If you win, I will give you respect as a duelist, however your field fighting abilities will remain pathetic unless you actually stay on screen long enough to fight one of these times.

C

Chaosy

tbh I did have 2 guys 2v2 2.0 at the farms and NME did take that one. Not sure why the number is 3 now.
I agree dueling doesn't prove anything, but I gotta back my guy up here he's pretty good at killing people when he's outnumbered, and that Jim Bo character he plays hits pretty hard, and really no different than having 5 mages precast FS offscreen single target drop and run away.
The difference is syncing takes good calling and targeting. Running up for a nerve strike and smoke bombing out does absolutely nothing.

Perhaps this is why I always see NME losing everything. You have members like Cutter who will run away as soon as he's being hit so he doesn't get put in stat, instead of staying to help his guildmates out.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We wouldn't have to FS synch on people if you would actually hike your skirt up and come out of the house. If you can figure out a way to kill someone that stands on their steps without a flame strike let me know, I'm all ears.

I don't care if we are zerged 10 v 2, we NEVER go into a house.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is me accepting your duel offer.

****ing christ, what do I have to do to get you to actually read what is written?

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL, looks like I must have struck a nerve. Every major guild tried to recruit you? Please Cutter, I hear people making fun of you all the time in Vent. I don't say anything because I considered you a halfway decent dueler at one point, but sadly your inflated ego and pathetic playstyle, along with your need to lie about your own abilities, has dropped my respect for you below zero.

You run when there's only two of us in Yew. What exactly is your point? I know people who can dominate 1v2, 1v3, sometimes even 1v4. The only thing you dominate is your key for your smoke bomb macro. The best part is you pretend like people dodge you, yet you post "ICQ me" and not even leave your ICQ number. Considering I don't add UO chumps to ICQ, feel free to set something up with Lynk. I will be happy to duel you or field fight you when we're both on. Let it be known though that:

1) I don't duel
2) I don't care about dueling

If you win, I will give you respect as a duelist, however your field fighting abilities will remain pathetic unless you actually stay on screen long enough to fight one of these times.

1-Not even sure who you are, I was mostly talking to Lynk since he decided to start talking smack.

2-Same thing applies as I said to Lynk. I would be more than happy to duel any time, or field fight...so long as it is in an enclosed area, and template vs. template (in other words, if you are necro, I will be too, if you chug, I will as well, etc)

3-Lots of people like to "make fun of me". Truth is most of them are just bitter, and perhaps a bit @$$-hurt from me owning them too much though. In general I take it as a compliment.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The difference is syncing takes good calling and targeting. Running up for a nerve strike and smoke bombing out does absolutely nothing.

Perhaps this is why I always see NME losing everything. You have members like Cutter who will run away as soon as he's being hit so he doesn't get put in stat, instead of staying to help his guildmates out.
Funny. The times I have been on fighting w/ NME we have pretty much slaughtered everyone.

As for the syncing thing, don't forget my first post on this thread included compliments on your group's teamwork in Yew...

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is me accepting your duel offer.

****ing christ, what do I have to do to get you to actually read what is written?
So we are having a duel?

Will it be traditional pure mage dueling, or some field rules? ( I think my mage's suit has 6 hrp if he uses shield, but I assume we will both use book+lantern or?)

Let me know what times work for you an we can set it up.

Considering I have been on my mage once in the past six months or so this should be a cakewalk for you if I am as bad as you say.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So we are having a duel?

Will it be traditional pure mage dueling, or some field rules? ( I think my mage's suit has 6 hrp if he uses shield, but I assume we will both use book+lantern or?)

Let me know what times work for you an we can set it up.

Considering I have been on my mage once in the past six months or so this should be a cakewalk for you if I am as bad as you say.
It will have to be pure mage..

My character is anat/eval and not wrestleso I'm not going to be hitting you, but lanterns would probably be best, though I don't have one.

ICQ 270541075. I work a lot so just shoot me an icq and I will respond when I'm home.

C

Chaosy

Lots of people like to "make fun of me". Truth is most of them are just bitter, and perhaps a bit @$$-hurt from me owning them too much though. In general I take it as a compliment.
Well, it really exemplifies your level of intelligence.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, it really exemplifies your level of intelligence.
Nice. IRL insults from a moderator. Just because I own you in game and you are a bit butt-hurt over it is no reason to take this to IRL insults.

C

Chaosy

Nice. IRL insults from a moderator. Just because I own you in game and you are a bit butt-hurt over it is no reason to take this to IRL insults.
Actually, it was a compliment that you didn't let things bother you, but obviously they do so you might as well take it the other way now.

Good going. Keep spouting off the whole, "blah blah moderator blah blah" at every turn. I haven't "insulted" you in anything except your lack of PvP ability. Since this is a PvP thread, perhaps you shouldn't post here if you're not mature enough to understand things at face value.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Regarding the moved posts:

This is a smack talk thread for PvP, not the Catlord and Grey Wolf debate who has the most accurate version of ancient history.

C

CatLord

1- Thank you Lynk for the defense tips... we got delayed to do the Oaks because we got attacked by lightning fast FWAP players... fast or not, on foot and continously poisoned they had no chance... the 2 vs 7 also helped.

2- Sorry that the Oaks was done late... but FWAP is to blame!

Thank you Har Har Monster and Dirty Needle for the pvp and Fun.
We learnt alot from your playstyle... the x healing and same target... along with insanely expert fast cast and amazing mounts... (I hate my ping)

Smack talk part:
- We pwned you!
(not really, but this is worth a shot...)

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FATE shows their true colors

-This was after they had managed to kill me a few min. prior (GJ!) with a 5 man gank including a dismount tamer w/ greater drag.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ATTENTION!!

Lynk has taken it to the next level. He has asked me to be his wife and I have accepted!!!!!! You are all invited to the nuptuals!!
We don't know when and where yet, we have to have dinner at the roadhouse first.
But I wont slip on the ice, he promised.

/announcement.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ATTENTION!!

Lynk has taken it to the next level. He has asked me to be his wife and I have accepted!!!!!! You are all invited to the nuptuals!!
We don't know when and where yet, we have to have dinner at the roadhouse first.
But I wont slip on the ice he promised.

/announcement.
Its true, the sicilian cougar will be mine, pending an impressive first date. I feel pretty confident.

I'll carry you from my luxurious dodge charger to the restaurant so there is no chance you'll slip on the ice!

C

CatLord

-This was after they had managed to kill me a few min. prior (GJ!) with a 5 man gank including a dismount tamer w/ greater drag.

Good job FATE!

I hope they kick your (insert nasty comment here) arse...

You raided us... twice... we have a give the other cheek policy.
You abused it... now you die... after all, you got our christian gold...

What did you expect from raiding us, a tap in the back... nope you get an ebolt, some dragons and a dismount.

we're also giving you murder counts every time, so your karma goes down, down... you are a chiv user after all.

Man, I missed that one... guess they all decided to have some fun after they got a relaxing night in SA...

Looking at the picture you can add a sub title...

"Taking out the trash."

GO FATE!

* hands back to Cutter his angel Halo... you forgot this last Sunday... hum, when is the semitic holy day? *

FYI: I'm Christian, Cutter is Jewish... no pun or joke on this one... every religion is to be respected.

C

CatLord

ATTENTION!!

But I wont slip on the ice, he promised.

/announcement.

The last wedding was fun... it ended up with both bride and groom having their accounts hacked.

I am not joking... Tamar and Nystul lost them...

So lets make sure this isn't part of Catskills after nuptials agreement...

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*whistles innocently, taking his heavy crossbow and dragon back to wait*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

I thought one of their rules was "show respect at all times" ?

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't you get banned for that?
Indeed. Quagmire (I think it was him) got a ban once years back for saying it with a 3 instead of an E no less (J3W). Mind you I was not the pager, and I did not page last night either. I don't really care about this stuff, and it does not upset me in the least. If anything I get a good chuckle out of it in fact.

Here is me with my beenie! :mf_prop:

C

CatLord

Can't you get banned for that?
The are mad that they got played for about 9 hours...

Waiting to raid us at the harrower that never happened, failing to find us in despise even with us finishing some spawns there, not finding us at terra sanctum or oasis...

I can't say they had a good night... sitting on their thumbs...

But it was fun to play UO last night... I saw the Slasher of Veils for the first time...

BTW Fallout... when you have a minute we need to chat about DOOM... then you can see our smack talk in person, in first hand and in ventrillo with us... so you see how much we respect our foes.

PS: to cutter... no I'm not GoldenEyEs... but I am loving them beating you down... :popcorn:

PSS: I just chatted with our university english teacher, you just caught us on the coffee break... one of her sentences was... "Seems, some need an education..."

I would post the meaning of the word... but anyone can google it plus dictionary.

In this case, seems we have Failure to communicate...

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The are mad that they got played for about 9 hours...

Waiting to raid us at the harrower that never happened, failing to find us in despise even with us finishing some spawns there, not finding us at terra sanctum or oasis...

I can't say they had a good night... sitting on their thumbs...

But it was fun to play UO last night... I saw the Slasher of Veils for the first time...

BTW Fallout... when you have a minute we need to chat about DOOM... then you can see our smack talk in person, in first hand and in ventrillo with us... so you see how much we respect our foes.
Glad you are loving it. I died once to a 5+ man gank. I think I killed Golden Eyes himself 2 or 3 times last night (without making any comments re: his religion or ethnicity at that!)

PSS: I just chatted with our university english teacher, you just caught us on the coffee break... one of her sentences was... "Seems , some need an education..."
I would post the meaning of the word... but anyone can google it plus dictionary.
In this case, seems we have Failure to communicate...
Anyone can also google the phrase "Jew-Gold". It's origin I believe was South Park actually, but it is far from a "respectful" phrase as anyone with an "education" would know. Again, it does not upset me, not in the least. I am just glad to see your guild finally putting their true colors on display for all to see.

C

CatLord

Try watching South Park... according to Cutter, the answer is there.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh I almost forgot...

Not only had I already killed Golden Eyes I think twice, earlier in the evening...but I also got my revenge shortly after this.

You will notice it is me (with no parry) vs two. Granted Malk hadn't hit me, but he was trying his best to heal Goldeneyes...better luck next time kiddos.

C

CatLord

I see... I hope this helps then...

" Feelings of anxiety and concern are completely normal prior to a wedding. One or both members of the couple may experience the cold feet phenomenon that overshadows them and causes them to become concerned over their upcoming wedding. Usually this feeling is not a cause for concern and it passes naturally on its own as your realize that you are more excited than anxious but the following are a few tips for helping to work through your cold feet issues.

The first tip for dealing with cold feet is simply to relax and realize that this happens to a lot of people in your situation. This is important because many people will get caught up in believing that these feelings mean that they shouldn't go through with their wedding. Realizing that your feelings are completely naturally will help to waylay these fears.

After you calm down, get out a piece of paper and pen and just start listing all of your anxiety. This is particular helpful because you may have a great deal of trouble doing this which is significant because it helps you to realize that you don't really have anything to worry about. The other scenario is that you may find that you have a long list of fears and may be amused to find that none of them are really logical. Sometimes seeing your concerns listed on paper helps to alleviate them.

Another tip for dealing with cold feet is to talk to your partner about your feelings. Many people are hesitant to this because they are embarrassed about their feelings but talking to your loved one can really help in this situation. Chances are that they know you better than anyone and can assist you working through these things. They may even confess similar feelings which helps you to realize that cold feet are completely natural.

If you feel that talking to your partner will further exacerbate the problem consider talking to a close friend instead. Just talking about your anxiety can help to relieve the tension. Once you verbalize your fears you are likely to find that they begin to dissipate and you start to relax and look forward to your upcoming wedding.

Another tip for dealing with cold feet is to talk to a friend who has recently married to get their perspective on married life. They will be able to tell you how well things are going for them which should ease your fears about the transition to married life. They will also be able to assure you that they had similar feelings of anxiety and that there is no cause for concern.

Making two lists; one of your fears and one of your reasons for marrying your partner, can help to alleviate cold feet. Once you make this list you will most likely see that the reasons that you want to get married far outweigh your fears. Sometimes just seeing this on paper is very beneficial to eliminating cold feet.

Writing a love letter to your partner can be another way to combat the feelings of cold feet. This process gives you a chance to ponder all the reasons why you love your partner. Expressing your feelings in a love letter can refocus your attention on what you love most about your partner and make you realize that the small things you are worrying about are really inconsequential.

Going through old photos of you and your partner can also help to ease the anxiety of cold fit. Looking through pictures from your courtship is a great way to remind you of all the fun times you and your partner have had together and will help you realize that there are still lots of fun times together in store for the two of you.

Spending some time away from the planning process is another way to help alleviate cold feet. Wedding anxiety is often spurred on by other problems such as the stresses of the wedding planning. This stress can put you on edge and make problems seem bigger than they really are. Take a trip to spa or spend an afternoon participating in an activity you enjoy to take your mind off of all the details that are still remaining for a little while.

Finally, if after examining the reason for your cold feet, you come to realize that there are serious issues at hand it is advisable to postpone the wedding until these issues can be resolved. If your concerns are valid and your relationship is potentially harmful either physically or emotionally you may need to seek professional help. Issues such as abuse, addiction and betrayal can be reasons to cancel a wedding and discontinue the relationship.

Cold feet of feelings of anxiety over your impending wedding are perfectly normal. Many brides and grooms have these feelings and in most cases they are completely harmless. It is, however, important to trust your instincts and if there is something seriously wrong with your relationship, it may be wise to cancel the wedding."

C

CatLord

oh I almost forgot...

Not only had I already killed Golden Eyes I think twice, earlier in the evening...but I also got my revenge shortly after this.

You will notice it is me (with no parry) vs two. Granted Malk hadn't hit me, but he was trying his best to heal Goldeneyes...better luck next time kiddos.

In lynk's words... where is the bar, loser?

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see... I hope this helps then...

" Feelings of anxiety and concern are completely normal prior to a wedding. One or both members of the couple may experience the cold feet phenomenon that overshadows them and causes them to become concerned over their upcoming wedding. Usually this feeling is not a cause for concern and it passes naturally on its own as your realize that you are more excited than anxious but the following are a few tips for helping to work through your cold feet issues.

The first tip for dealing with cold feet is simply to relax and realize that this happens to a lot of people in your situation. This is important because many people will get caught up in believing that these feelings mean that they shouldn't go through with their wedding. Realizing that your feelings are completely naturally will help to waylay these fears.

After you calm down, get out a piece of paper and pen and just start listing all of your anxiety. This is particular helpful because you may have a great deal of trouble doing this which is significant because it helps you to realize that you don't really have anything to worry about. The other scenario is that you may find that you have a long list of fears and may be amused to find that none of them are really logical. Sometimes seeing your concerns listed on paper helps to alleviate them.

Another tip for dealing with cold feet is to talk to your partner about your feelings. Many people are hesitant to this because they are embarrassed about their feelings but talking to your loved one can really help in this situation. Chances are that they know you better than anyone and can assist you working through these things. They may even confess similar feelings which helps you to realize that cold feet are completely natural.

If you feel that talking to your partner will further exacerbate the problem consider talking to a close friend instead. Just talking about your anxiety can help to relieve the tension. Once you verbalize your fears you are likely to find that they begin to dissipate and you start to relax and look forward to your upcoming wedding.

Another tip for dealing with cold feet is to talk to a friend who has recently married to get their perspective on married life. They will be able to tell you how well things are going for them which should ease your fears about the transition to married life. They will also be able to assure you that they had similar feelings of anxiety and that there is no cause for concern.

Making two lists; one of your fears and one of your reasons for marrying your partner, can help to alleviate cold feet. Once you make this list you will most likely see that the reasons that you want to get married far outweigh your fears. Sometimes just seeing this on paper is very beneficial to eliminating cold feet.

Writing a love letter to your partner can be another way to combat the feelings of cold feet. This process gives you a chance to ponder all the reasons why you love your partner. Expressing your feelings in a love letter can refocus your attention on what you love most about your partner and make you realize that the small things you are worrying about are really inconsequential.

Going through old photos of you and your partner can also help to ease the anxiety of cold fit. Looking through pictures from your courtship is a great way to remind you of all the fun times you and your partner have had together and will help you realize that there are still lots of fun times together in store for the two of you.

Spending some time away from the planning process is another way to help alleviate cold feet. Wedding anxiety is often spurred on by other problems such as the stresses of the wedding planning. This stress can put you on edge and make problems seem bigger than they really are. Take a trip to spa or spend an afternoon participating in an activity you enjoy to take your mind off of all the details that are still remaining for a little while.

Finally, if after examining the reason for your cold feet, you come to realize that there are serious issues at hand it is advisable to postpone the wedding until these issues can be resolved. If your concerns are valid and your relationship is potentially harmful either physically or emotionally you may need to seek professional help. Issues such as abuse, addiction and betrayal can be reasons to cancel a wedding and discontinue the relationship.

Cold feet of feelings of anxiety over your impending wedding are perfectly normal. Many brides and grooms have these feelings and in most cases they are completely harmless. It is, however, important to trust your instincts and if there is something seriously wrong with your relationship, it may be wise to cancel the wedding."

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This shard has made me seriously consider dropping Ninjitsu on my parry mage and throwing on 100 detect hidden.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This shard has made me seriously consider dropping Ninjitsu on my parry mage and throwing on 100 detect hidden.
Detect is useless...would be better off with tracking.

Or you could play a real template (a stealther) yourself.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have detect on my RKer on great lakes, it is far from useless.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have detect on my RKer on great lakes, it is far from useless.
Tracking is better. Detect could come in handy sometimes too. I suppose calling it useless is an exaggeration, but without track to go with it is not very good. Track on the other hand is effective whether you have detect or not. There are plenty of ways to reveal a hidden person without using detect.

JMHO :thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.