ZOO SPAWN MOVED!!!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 21, 2008
Catskills
Zoo Spawn this week will be on Monday night instead of Tuesday due to Nystul's and Tamar's wedding. We will be doing the Oaks spawn, and the public Harrower will be held on Tuesday directly after the wedding.

A

Ashlen

So is that the reception? :p

Or is that the Hodown part? :lol:

Just wondering :mf_prop:

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 21, 2008
Catskills
LOL! I think that the hoedown will be directly before the Harrower, and the Harrower is the reception... or maybe the whole thing's a hoedown... I dunno *looks a Nystul*

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 21, 2008
Catskills
Date: Monday, Nov. 10th

Time: Meeting @ 7:30pm est
Leaving @ 7:50pm est
Spawn Begins @ 8pm est

Where: Meeting @ Fel Del Bank (Due to Invasion, it's easier than Vesper)

Spawn: Oaks

For those of you without a rune Fel Del, Anne will be gating to it from Tram Yew Gate at 7:30pm est. Hope to see you all there!

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
May 17, 2003
Raleigh, NC
I will be on the road this week starting Monday. The hotel I'm staying in does have internet but it's probably wireless which, in the past, hasn't been the fastest or most stable connection.

I AM still planning to attend these events but other than gating, rezzing, healing, I don't know how much actual "help" I'll be. As long as I can get logged in, though, I'll at least be there to cheer ya'll on. :)

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 21, 2008
Catskills
I'm going to do my best to attend tonight. I'm really not feeling well and am going to lay down and see if I feel better. If I don't make it, I hope you all still attend and have a great time at the Oaks. Give your scrolls and the skull and gold to Anne and she'll see to it that I get it all, I'm sure.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 19, 2003
Catskills
Good luck to everyone tonight. I don't think I'll be able to make it to the spawn, but you never know.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
2545 x 2031
Since there's nothing else to do I'll be sure to try to make it to just help with things like healing/reses etc. I'll try to keep my trouble causing abilities to a bare minimum. ;)

Hope ya feel better Calina!

A

Ashlen

As I will because Anne will be trying to do this
from a bad connection in a hotel.
So she may be very laggy and unable to do
all this without a lot of help.
So we will surround her with our love :heart:

C

Callie

Unsure if I can make it tonight, either. Have to meet the mom-in-law for dinner at 7, doubt i'll be home in time.

Hope you are feeling better, Calina.

Happy nuptuals, Nystul.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
May 17, 2003
Raleigh, NC
Calina, I hope you feel better hon and I hope you can make it.

I'm here, I've patched, I've reset my macros to fit the laptop vs my home computer (which means I probably won't find the right ones). LOL So far the connection seems fairly stable but any and all help would be greatly appreciated as once we get going, I may lag out. For now, let's plan to meet at Del bank in Fel starting at 7:30. I'll be at Tram Yew Gate to provide rides for anyone that needs them up until 7:50.

I've only ever gone through Vesper or Papua to this shindig so if anyone knows the way from Del, PLEASE COME HELP! lol

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 21, 2008
Catskills
Dragged myself out of bed to come see how things went. Did everyone make it okay?

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
May 17, 2003
Raleigh, NC
Everyone made it GREAT!!! Excellent job once again done by the Catskills Community!

Calina, I have some scrolls for you but they are all 110's. I also have a check for a bit over 59K for you to donate to the zoo. Others donated individually. And yes, we have the Oaks skull.

On a side note, I just want to say, I don't think I've EVER been more proud of this shard than I am sitting here tonite. Reds, blues, polka dots, everyone worked TOGETHER and did such a great job. You guys are really the best. :grouphug:

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 21, 2008
Catskills
Yay! I'm glad all went well. I have my hubby out buying chicken noodle soup right now and I plan on getting a nice big flannel blanket to wrap up in, so just give me a shout Anne and I'll meet you in Luna to give you the two other skulls so we can get the ball rolling for tomorrow night :)

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
May 17, 2003
Raleigh, NC
Calina, we can meet whenever you want honey. Just ping me.

I got a message from Ashlen/Satria that the wedding is actually NEXT Tuesday (and the Harrower). I guess with the scale they are trying to pull off, there wasn't enough time to pull it together for this week. There are several people who couldn't make tomorrow night. You know brides and their dresses!

Nystul is supposed to post something all official and invitationish so everyone knows the exact plan.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
2545 x 2031
Nystul is supposed to post something all official and invitationish so everyone knows the exact plan.
You didn't have to go calling me out in bold text and all :D. Haha j/k. I've been busy most of the day dealing with the typical ultima drama that don't stop & with internet issues. I'll be sure to get it posted today. I hope people have a good sense of humor though, as I do get silly at times as you will see with the post :p

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
2545 x 2031
Oh here's the one screenshot I did remember to get of it. A lot of my members thought it was cool seeing people we've never seen before here in felucca participating worry free for the most part despite us there :p I hope everyone did enjoy it. The spawn went pretty fast imo and Lord Oaks himself didn't pose much of an obstacle to the adventurers!

Looking forward to next time! Hopefully I'll have a blue available there next time to make things a bit easier :p

R

Rathma

It actually went so well I wouldn't mind helping with these kind of events more often. Lastnight was actually my first "public" thing to do in T2A, all the other shards I've been on I don't believe do these type of events.. but I'm all for it.