• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WWI Official Contest: Day Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beardedone

I would bubble run in aggroing all of the guards since I am a paladin and while the guards were on me I would get a warlock in to summon all of my other guild mates.

O

Orgatyrant

I would use the World Enlarger and Noggenfogger Elixer to sneak right past the salesman, /farting on him on the way past to utterly confuse him :D

J

Jessicajean7

Well for this.. I would click the "continue to next step" button, glare at the murloc, click the "back" button, glare at the murloc, re-enter all my character info, click the "continue to next step" button, /cheer that the page moved on to the credit card/shipping info, enter in my info, click the "continue to next step" button, glare at the murloc, click the "back button," re-enter my credit card info, click the "continue to next step" button, glare at the murloc, click the "back button," re-enter my credit card info, click the "continue to next step" button, glare at the murloc, click the "back button," re-enter my credit card info, click the "continue to next step" button, glare at the murloc, click the "back button," re-enter my credit card info, click the "continue to next step" button, glare at the murloc, click the "back button," re-enter my credit card info, click the "continue to next step" button, glare at the murloc, click the "back button," re-enter my credit card info, glare at the murloc, smash my face into the keyboard because it logged me out and wont recognize my log-in info anymore... stare at the website is down robot for about 4hrs.... refresh x 198349837194873948739847, ZOMG its up again, rush through the steps... murloc..... click back... murloc... click back..... zomg its working (12hrs later) zomg tickets!!!!! *screenshot screenshot screenshot* /cry because it accidently charged my credit card 3x.... but /cheer cause i got the tickets after smashing my fingers for 12 hrs straight.. and make a shirt with a cute little murloc *glare* to wear to the event!!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.