• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WWI Official Contest: Day Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skywind

Whoever pays them the most to get on there. (they are goblins, after all)

M

mutatio

i think it should actually be Rexxar's bear... He's walked next to that guy FOREVER now...

F

Fojos

The homing robot chicken. He's got to move a lot everyday because of all the walking, and I think most knows who it is!

Z

Zawk

I believe the cover spot for the Breakfast of Champions should go to Thrall, the son of Durotan, as he has definitely been one of the core characters of Azeroth's survival. He helped defeat the ferocious Pitlord, Mannoroth by the side of Grom Hellscream (whose death was a very memorable and honored one). But even more importantly than this, he held back the extremely large armies of the Scourge from reaching Nordrassil, the world tree, and helped prevent the reign of the Scourge.

Thrall is always alert, willing to do anything for his kind and is definitely a hero figure to most of the Horde. Even the Alliance may see him as a hero, as he and Jaina had a special relationship at one point, and most know of the heroic things he has done.

M

meros

Would have to agree with the above. Maiev Shadowsong. Not only for the time spent chasing Illidan, but her CONTINUED pursuit in seeing him defeated.

V

Vampyrx

Hmm Highlord Bolvar Fordragon

Always loved when you did the Onyxia chain and he takes on all those Dragons at once :D

D

Darkdream

With a slogan as well as a picture
Arthas Menethil: Join the horde and get bored.
Join the evil side cause we have cookies which you get after
finishing your bowl of oatlies...or killing 2000 innocents, which
ever comes first.

C

celer

tbh, if you want champions:

sk-gamings kill pic of kill'jaeden. They won the olympic sprint of killing the final boss in TBC.

or if you want an npc:
Nathanos Blightcaller <Champion of the Banshee Queen>

he's got the title champion ^^

L

lorecow

I'd have to go with Tirion Fordring. A man of his age, and still going strong. Especially so in WotLK.

V

vyper2k1

Just Hoping to get added to the hat. Thanks! Oh and i Vote Thrall!

B

boson

Thrall has the best heroic credentials, although he may scare little children. Maybe someone with more marketing experience? Haris Pilton!

B

BurningSaber

Definately Arthas Menethil.
But he caused endless desctruuuuction!!!
He hurt Kael'Thas, (said all the fanboys!)
Wah. That's what made him so great. Did anyone play Warcraft 3? Remember that time he was ever defeated, or even near death? I don't. (Besides when that jerk sylvanas came. =[)
He is even now still at the top! Your all fighting for a chance to even go to northrend and see him before anyone else! (Don't get me wrong, I am too, plus the Tyrael pet? SWEET!)
He is truely, TRUELY, the greates champion of Azeroth.
:danceb:

J

justicerm

My vote is for Hemit Nessingwary. i hear that guy is getting hunted by psychotic druids in WotLK.

M

meiganf

Oh lets put Lady Vasha from SSC on it. At least it might scare someone to eating it or maybe Heman and his cat from the lower city, you know the AB guy.

T

TenzoMataki

Personally, I'd go with Broxigar the Red, or Uther the Lightbringer. The reason being is that both have proven quite a bit of strength and age. Broxigar was, in my opinion, the ephinany of honor. And Uther's rise to being coined "The Lightbringer" bestowed faith on countless many.

And if Putin's magazine cover is any example, even the older guys shows quite the bit of physique.

T

Tadrith

Gamon, how many other NPCs have been all the way from Orgrimmar to AQ?

W

wavemasterts

Akama. Not only can he become invisible (which makes him an amazing water polo player), he gained Illidan's trust and then used it to destroy everything between him and Illidan himself. If that's not badass, I don't know what is.

M

mithos244

For the alliance i would chose Uther.
For the horde i would chose Grom

R

Rogueknight

The King of the Gnomes
Just because you could fill up the tons deadspace above his head with lots of stuff, and gnomes are definately the champions ;D

H

Hatch

The first gnome warrior to be accepted to tank an instance. Those who break through stereotypes are the true champions!

P

penguinduude

Uther or Grom, both have been true champions for their people so why not be on the box? :lick:

S

Setral

Fresh from Smokeywood Pastures, its Hogger Oaties!

Eat bite is jam packed with pieces of the boar everyone loves to hate.

"Oh wow, I got a bit of tusk!"

"Hey Jimmy, that looks great, is that a snout!?"

"MOM, Can't we get more Hogger Oaties Please?"

Smokeywood Pastures does not make any baseless claims that Hogger Oaties will make you stronger, faster, longer, or better looking. ITS COMPLETE FACT! Get yours today, be the talk of the town!

T

tshrake521

Its a tossup between grom and Uther in my opinion.

Grom has the awesome feeling, axe cleaving baddies into oblivion, but some mothers wouldn't want that on there kiddies cereal.

Uther on the other hand is righteous and good, but he has no real badass feeling to him.

I would say grom for the horde kiddies, uther for alliance kiddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.